trax:
1. My Darling My Darling - George Freeman 2. I'm Like A Fish - George Freeman 3. Too Late For Tears - Geronimo & The Apaches 4. My Tears Are Dry - Hoagy Lands 5. Pledging My Love - Hoagy Lands 6. He'll Have To Go - Jimmy Lomax 7. Remember Me - Jimmy Lomax 8. Wasting Time - James Phelps 9. You Were Made For Love - James Phelps 10. Time Brings About A Change - Bobby Montgomery 11. Password Is Love - Bobby Harris 12. Lonely Man - John Thomas 13. I Need Lots Of Love - Johnnie Taylor 14. Who You Gonna Run To - Lenny Curtis 15. I'm Surprised - Paul Van 16. Nothing Can Change This Love - Samy Jones 17. I Know I'll Be Alright - Vann Perry 18. That's When I'll Stop Loving You - Willie Rodgers 19. I'll Come Running Back - Bobby Womack 20. Yield Not To Temptation - The Womack Brothers 21. Tribute To Sam Cooke - Johnny Copeland
...served by Gyro1966...

7 comments:
"THANK YOU SAM!" The Sam Cooke Sound
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/0eOwge20/file.html
My favorite cow-punks, or just music-I-like-to-play-loud. This guys really knew how to make fun gigs and albums. Here is their second album, released on Crypt in 1991, recorded under control of Mike Mariconda. Nine Pound Hammer disbanded in 1996 and guitarist Blaine Cartwright moved on to work with the band Nashville Pussy.
9 POUND HAMMER - Smokin' Taters (320)
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/ggWjW9Ou/file.html
Billie Holiday (the last one I have)
No Greater Love
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/lZgsf45k/file.html
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Eternal & Lowdown
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/WegGHSOu/file.html
Live At Cibolo Creek Country Club
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/DtilDbLW/file.html
Q-65
Singles A's & B's
Disc 1 http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/Nua2KUV1/file.html
Disc 2 http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/tWvwzqPx/file.html
Thanks. These are about as different musically as you could get, but I like both styles!
Touni diggin all your uploads. Did I hear Nashville Pussy? haha Thank you.
Thanks for Q65 Psyclist, they were one of the best 60's Rhythm & Blues, Garage bands bands out there, together with The Outsiders (also Dutch)two of the best from mainland Europe in my opinion.
Thanks RYP for this one,can't wait to hear it!
Post a Comment