It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1 Maraguango (Vampi Soul) - Jimmy Salcedo Y Su Onda Tres 2 Moogambo (Vampi Soul) - Jimmy Salcedo Y Su Onda Tres 3 Xxplosive (Big Crown) - Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band 4 Burn (Big Crown) - Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band 5 Tu Retrato (Discope) - Grupo Celeste 6 Pueblo (Discope) - Grupo Celeste 7 Heart of Gold (Dunham) - Charles Bradley 8 In You (I Found Love) (Dunham) - Charles Bradley 9 He Said I Can (Daptone) - Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings 10 It Hurts to Be Alone (Daptone) - Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings 11 Las Paisanitas (Fenix) - Super Conjunto Fenix 12 Virgenes Del Sol (Fenix) - Super Conjunto Fenix 13 Jungle Fever (Big Crown) - Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band 14 Tender Trap (Big Crown) - Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band 15 Guitare Jet (Radio Martiko) - Les Jaguars 16 L'interplanetaire (Radio Martiko) - Les Talismen 17 Tudo E Moda (Vampi Soul) - Sebastiao Tapajos Pedro Dos Santos 18 Sorongaio (Vampi Soul) - Sebastiao Tapajos Pedro Dos Santos 19 El Ritmo Del Go, Go (Mag) - Delai Alamos Con Los King Stay 20 El Grito de Los King (Mag) - Delai Alamos Con Los King Stay 21 I've Got Love If You Want It (Sun) - Warren Smith 22 I Fell in Love (Sun) - Warren Smith 23 Right Now (Capitol) - Gene Vincent And His Blue Caps 24 The Night Is So Lonely (Captiol) - Gene Vincent And His Blue Caps 25 Baby Let's Play House (Abc-Paramount) - Vince Everett 26 Livin' High (Abc-Paramount) - Vince Everett 27 Uncle Jonah's Place (Sun) - Harold Dorman 28 Just One Step (Sun) - Harold Dorman 29 Basic Surf (Lavender) - Leon Smith and the Basics 30 Jailer Bring Me Water (Lavender) - Leon Smith and the Basics
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 790
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/gn4wWY5A#-9Q7Ac61TXtpkd8XyK1XKj5yLNwHgWKlRUIodaE7PrI
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/bLV2Q
front and back cover:
https://gofile.io/d/SKIE8a
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 775:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/0aBCHbhJ#JgD0cVQzwuPf2NzrMTDgZxORKsDTnLNHLdcduhWEeJs
Vince Everett is completely shameless.
Mucho thanks as always
Thanks for Vol 790
I'd never heard of Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band - excellent - thanks again
tracklist/spreadsheet for 790 vols:
https://www.imagenetz.de/mE2ZT
Thanks
Thank you for Vol 790
Thank you Gyro
Thank you Gyro, Ryp and Roz!
Thank you Gyro for this collection!
And Roz, thanks for the spreadsheet.
Cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment