Sunday, 7 May 2023

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 65

The Feelies "Raised Eyebrows" 1979

traxfromwax:
01 Raised Eyebrows 02 Fa Cé-La

The Jaguars "Railroad Drag" 60s

traxfromwax:
01 Railroad Drag 02 The Dog Catcher

The Devil Dogs / Mad Daddys "Ragdoll & I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone" 1994

traxfromwax:
01 The Devil Dogs - Ragdoll 02 Mad Daddys - I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone

Lost Acapulco "Que Monstruoson" 2005

traxfromwax:
01 Que Monstruos Son 02 La Llorona Loca 03 El Esqueleto 04 El Caballo del Diablo 05 Aun no Cree en los Sombies

The Girlies "Pussycat" 1986

traxfromwax:
01 Pussycat 02 Feelings Gone

The Wildebeests "PUNK 45rpm" 1996

traxfromwax:
01 Public Image. 02 12XU 03 I Want to Be Loved 04 Garageland

The Caravans "Dirty Little Town" 1994

traxfromwax:
01 Dirty Little Town 02 Just Won't Die 03 My Search

4 comments:

RYP said...

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 65
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/8ahWHK5a#Nev2pELI509gW1pKx0gEWvkLPcwXJBJ21XbP5Z3Oqp4

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks RYP!

pascal arcade said...

Somebody have some Mad Daddy's albums ?
thanx by advance

LittleJack said...

A great THANKS !!!