
traxfromwax:01 I'm Rowed Out 02 Pow Wow 03 Parchman Farm 04 Dinosaur
Laika & The Cosmonauts "Laika & The Cosmonauts Play Varttina: Kiiriminna" 1990

traxfromwax:01 Kuri Minna 02 Mari Laulu
Las Vinylators "La Selva" 2011

traxfromwax:01 Acosador 02 La Selva
Gilbert Bécaud "Marie Quand Tut'en Vas / L'indien" 1973

traxfromwax:01 Marie Quand Tut'en Vas 02 L'indien
The Someloves "Know You Now" 1986

traxfromwax:01 Know You Now 02 Don't Have To Try
Marty Balin "I Specialize In Love" 1962

traxfromwax:01 I Specialize In Love 02 You Are The One
Marty Balin "Nobody But You" 1962

traxfromwax:01 Nobody But You 02 You made me fall

5 comments:
Thank you RYP!
any chance of a reup? thx!
Another excellent series. Would it be possible to upload Vol 85 again? Thank you for all your efforts.
LibraryDude
NEW LINK:
Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 85
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/UbpVgLoI#1-HZgTZa-YHibJTs1AY8mcO1S5VrQuLLuZksvmDGjQ8
Post a Comment