01 Let's Go In '69 02 50 Gallon Bladder
Bo Diddley "Let me in" 1960

traxfromwax:01 Let Me In (Alternate Take) 02 Merengue (Unreleased)
The No-Goods "Lekkere Beat" 2002

traxfromwax:
01 About Her 02 The Days That Never Come 03 Dora 04 Please
The New Christs "The Ledge" 2011

traxfromwax:
01 The Ledge 02 Meanwhile
The Thanes "Learning Greek Mythology With..." 1992

traxfromwax:
01 gone away girl 02 all the time 03 none of this 04 out the shade
The Mobsmen "Le Mans" 2012

traxfromwax:
01 Le Mans 02 Wavy's Revenge
Tours "Language School" 1979
traxfromwax:
01 Language School 02 Foreign Girls

traxfromwax:01 About Her 02 The Days That Never Come 03 Dora 04 Please
The New Christs "The Ledge" 2011

traxfromwax:01 The Ledge 02 Meanwhile
The Thanes "Learning Greek Mythology With..." 1992

traxfromwax:01 gone away girl 02 all the time 03 none of this 04 out the shade
The Mobsmen "Le Mans" 2012

traxfromwax:01 Le Mans 02 Wavy's Revenge
Tours "Language School" 1979
traxfromwax:01 Language School 02 Foreign Girls

13 comments:
Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 84
gitit! no pw
https://gofile.io/d/DImyBF
RYP, I can't download from gofile and it makes me sad because I really like these collections
Ah, never mind. I found a fix using a vpn. Happy days....
Unable to download file.
Unable? 86 downloads until now!
Nope. not happenin'. I'll try again later.
Alternate link:
Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 84
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/fFaHZbpWcs/file.html
Thanks for all good music
https://gofile.io/d/DImyBF
Dosen't work for me
krakenfiles works alright
Thank you RYP
Manos
For me, gofile will frequently go straight to their main page. When that happens I close the window and click the original link again, and that usually gets me there.
Language School might be my favorite song ever.
Thanks for the alternate link...that did the trick. I don't think I was awake musically during the 90's especially, so this series is delightful....and sometimes frightening. Such an olde guy, huh?
For what it's worth, Gofile doesn't work for me either. I click on the download link and it just goes nowhere. I've tried with two different browsers. But thanks for reposting in Krakenfile.
Post a Comment