Friday, 19 May 2023

"Test Specimens" 1983

Good compilation album of unsigned artists...
...I was expecting to hear some '80s hard rock (a la Quiet Riot or Motley Crue), but I got treated to some catchy tunes, so it was still worth it. While it wasn't quite what I expected, it still satisfied. - The3ninjakids
traxfromwax:
1 The Night Shadows - East Coast Ways 2 Central Park West - Opp Bopp 3 Darryl Rhoades - Leprosy Queen 4 Aztex - Down The Road Apiece 5 Diamond Lil - Silver Grill Blues 6 Starfoxx - Babylon 7 Cold Duck - I´m Ready 8 New Money - It´s Hard 9 The Night Shadows - Gimme Gimme 10 Central Park West - Easier Said Than Done 11 The Bop - When She Loves 12 Starfoxx - Take It Or Leave It
Ripped from Vinyl by RYP with Audacity 3.3.0 : Thorens TD 318/Audio-Technica VM95E - Yamaha A-S301 - Q Acoustics 3020i / Yamaha NS-SW050

2 comments:

RYP said...

"Test Specimens"
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/zvW3Yq4SUQ/file.html

LittleJack said...

Thanks RYP !