...Ensimi’s first real live performance was for the music documentary film and festival “Pop in Reykjavik” and they followed the album release with concerts around the country and were one of the few acts performing at the first Iceland Airwaves Festival. Kafbátamusik is considered one of the best albums ever released in Iceland to this day...to be continued...from: https://secretsolstice.is/ensimi-is/trax:
01 Tungubrögð 02 Vínrauðvín 03 Böstaður í tollinum 04 Rafriðill 05 Hreinn viðbjóður 06 Postulín 07 Heimsk um ból 08 Hljóðdeyfing 09 Própanól 10 Homo banios
…served by Gaius…

7 comments:
Ensími "BMX"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/wBK5JKyF0E/file.html
Thanks !
@RYP
Thanks for this one. I have a request. You wouldn't have a copy of an old icelandic album by "Iceland - Iceland, Breaking The Ice or On The Rocks" with all the brothers Gislason. If you do and have the time to post them it would be much appreciated.
Quickxie,
I am ignorant when it comes to Icelandic music culture, but Gaius will answer you!
@Gaius
Thanks for this one. I have a request. You wouldn't have a copy of an old icelandic album by "Iceland - Iceland, Breaking The Ice or On The Rocks" with all the brothers Gislason. If you do and have the time to post them it would be much appreciated.
Gaius said:
@Quickxie + Iceland
I know this band, but I'm unable to find anything in the net, none of their 3 albums.
https://www.discogs.com/artist/716703-Iceland
@Gaius
Thanks anyway. I failed too. I met them when I ran a discotheque in Sweden in the seventies. Nice guys and very good music.I will keep on searching. Keep well.
Post a Comment