Thursday, 25 May 2023

"JOE MEEK The Alchemist Of Pop" (Home Made Hits & Rareties 1959-1966) Disc 2

Start here to understand the genius of Joe Meek!
Robert George "Joe" Meek was an innovative English record producer responsible for the hit recording Telstar, and many more pieces of amazing music. This set of CDs is the "must have" starter kit for Joe Meek fans or anyone who wants to explore his sound. - Robert Zaza
trax:
1. Ridin' The Wind - The Tornados 2. Jack The Ripper - SCREAMING LORD SUTCH & THE SAVAGES 3. Robot - The Tornados 4. I Lost My Heart At The Fairground - Glenda COLLINS 5. Only The Heataches - HOUSTON WELLS & THE MARKSMEN 6. Hobbies - Jenny MOSS 7. Wipeout - The Saints 8. Just Like Eddie - HEINZ 9. Sky Men - Geoff GODDARD 10. My Friend Bobby - Pamela BLUE 11. Country Boy - HEINZ 12. All My Loving - The Dowlands 13. You Were There - HEINZ 14. Have I The Right - The Honeycombs 15. Questions I Can't Answer - HEINZ 16. I Can't Stop - The Honeycombs 17. Little Baby - The Blue Rondos 18. Something Better Beginning - The Honeycombs 19. Diggin' For Gold - DAVID JOHN & THE MOOD 20. That's The Way - The Honeycombs 21. Crawdaddy Simone - The Syndicats 22. What'cha Gonna Do Baby - JASON EDDY & THE CENTREMEN 23. Something I've Got To Tell You - Glenda COLLINS 24. Please Stay - The CRYAN' SHAMES 25. You're Holding Me Down - The Buzz 26. I Take It That We're Through - The Riot Squad 27. Singing The Blues - JASON EDDY & THE CENTREMEN 28. It's Hard To Believe It - Glenda COLLINS

4 comments:

RYP said...

"JOE MEEK The Alchemist Of Pop" Disc 2
gitit! no pw
https://gofile.io/d/0DGmw2

dc_animal said...

Thank you!

cdelint said...

Thanks!

lemonflag said...

Thanks RYP
FYI my computer said file was possible virus.
It did download and then after I did a scan it said it was ok.