Tuesday, 23 May 2023

…and now for something completely different! 2046 - 2023

These fucking politicians, warlords and religious... They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

46 comments:

BigGray said...

The Fratellis

Part 2 of 4

2008[2]-Here We Stand [bonus]
https://www.imagenetz.de/hPG5g

Mistress Mabel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOt3133ucAE

01 - My Friend John - The Fratellis
02 - A Heady Tale - The Fratellis
03 - Shameless - The Fratellis
04 - Look Out Sunshine! - The Fratellis
05 - Stragglers Moon - The Fratellis
06 - Mistress Mabel - The Fratellis
07 - Jesus Stole My Baby - The Fratellis
08 - Babydoll - The Fratellis
09 - Tell Me a Lie - The Fratellis
10 - Acid Jazz Singer - The Fratellis
11 - Lupe Brown - The Fratellis
12 - Milk and Money - The Fratellis

01 - Nobodys Favourite Actor [192 vbr] - The Fratellis
02 - Ella's In The Band [238 vbr] - The Fratellis
03 - Moriarty's Last Stand - The Fratellis

2013-We Need Medicine
https://www.imagenetz.de/gHMC5

Seven Nights Seven Days - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqEGrSshnkM

01 - Halloween Blues - The Fratellis
02 - This Old Ghost Town - The Fratellis
03 - She's Not Gone Yet But She's Leaving - The Fratellis
04 - Seven Nights Seven Days - The Fratellis
05 - Shotgun Shoes - The Fratellis
06 - Whisky Saga - The Fratellis
07 - This Is Not the End of the World - The Fratellis
08 - Jeannie Nitro - The Fratellis
09 - We Need Medicine - The Fratellis
10 - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart - The Fratellis
11 - Until She Saves My Soul - The Fratellis

Aaron Vincent said...

Al Cooper - 1938-1941 {CC, 728}
https://krakenfiles.com/view/SZyG55gzBQ/file.html

Albert Ammons - 1936-1939 {CC, 715}
https://krakenfiles.com/view/g0s8FRgPpv/file.html

Albert Ammons - 1939-1946 {CC, 927}
https://krakenfiles.com/view/eAYQAdNx58/file.html

Bob said...

I have only concentrated on the gospel issues of this label so far.
It was mainly a gospel label, but there were some secular releases.

Choice (Gospel) 1960-1963 (Part 2 of 2)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UDZHtR80rS/file.html

28 - Ingram Gospel Singers - Jesus Lifted Me
28 - Ingram Gospel Singers - Will You Be Ready To Answer
29 - The Belles of Trenton, N.J. - Everyday, Everyday
29 - The Belles of Trenton, N.J. - Wonderful Is His Name
30 - The Drinkard Singers - Do You Love Him
30 - The Drinkard Singers - Holding The Saviour's Hand
31 - Raymond Rasberry & The Rasberry Singers - No More
31 - Raymond Rasberry & The Rasberry Singers - Without God I Could Do Nothing
32 - The Savettes - Just Make It In
32 - The Savettes - Thinking Of A Friend
33 - Spotlight Jubilairs of Trenton, N.J. - Anyhow Lord
33 - Spotlight Jubilairs of Trenton, N.J. - That's Why I Pray
34 - Prof. Alex Bradford & The Bradford Singers - I Found The Answer
34 - Prof. Alex Bradford & The Bradford Singers - It Is Well With My Soul
35 - Sunset Travelers of Miami, Florida - Have You Got It
35 - Sunset Travelers of Miami, Florida - My Life Been Wrecked
36 - The Drinkard Singers - Joy Unspeakable
36 - The Drinkard Singers - Out Of The Depths
37 - Raymond Rasberry & The Rasberry Singers - Run On To Jesus
37 - Raymond Rasberry & The Rasberry Singers - You'll Never Be Left To Walk Alone
38 - The Belles of Trenton, N.J. - I'm Tired
38 - The Belles of Trenton, N.J. - This May Be The Last Time
39 - The Cleveland All Stars - I'll Go
39 - The Cleveland All Stars - Look The Place Over
42 - Soul Seekers of New Orleans - Precious Lord
42 - Soul Seekers of New Orleans - What A Friend
43 - The Savettes - I've Worked Too Hard
43 - The Savettes - We Shall Overcome
44 - Gospel Tornadoes of Kalamazoo, MI - Walk In
44 - Gospel Tornadoes of Kalamazoo, MI - When The Spirit Came
45 - The Savettes - I'm Going Through
45 - The Savettes - Trust Jesus
46 - The Jersey Gospel All Stars - Hezekiah
46 - The Jersey Gospel All Stars - I Call Jesus
48 - Whispering Spirits of Baltimore, MD - Hard To Find A Friend
53 - The Gospel Clefs - Bridge Over Troubled Water
53 - The Gospel Clefs - Let It Be

Searnav said...


Gene Clark – White Light Demo’s

Another fan-made CDR from the 90s.

1. Spanish Guitar (5:06)
2. Because Of You (4:28)
3. The Virgin (4:46)
4. Stand By Me (2:49)
5. Where My Love Lies Asleep (5:04)
6. One Hundred Years From Now (mistitled 100 Years) (2:44)
7. Shooting Star (4:33)
8. Full Circle Song (2:36)
9. I Remember The Railroad (2:29)
10. I Really Don't Want To Know (4:30)
11. She Don't Care About Time (4:02)
12. Rough And Rocky (3:18)
13. Roadmaster (4:05)
14. In A Misty Morning (5:31)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://workupload.com/file/ksrZuxpmZTU

Searnav said...


The Flying Burrito Brothers – Live In Marseille, France 1975

Salle Vallier, Marseille, France (1975-05-27)

Joel Scott Hill - guitar, vocals
"Sneaky" Pete Kleinow - pedal steel guitar, vocals
Chris Ethridge - bass
Gib Guilbeau - fiddle, guitar, vocals
Gene Parsons - drums, guitar, harmonica, vocals

1. Intro (0:41)
2. Cannonball Rag (1:30)
3. Wheels (3:24)
4. Hot Burrito #2 (3:53)
5. Diggy Liggy Lo (3:30)
6. Sing Me Back Home (3:53)
7. Take A Whiff On Me (false start) (2:17)
8. Take A Whiff On Me (2:51)
9. White Line Fever (3:52)
10. She Thinks I Still Care (4:44)
11. Truck Drivin' Man (2:47)
12. Faded Love (4:13)
13. Dim Lights, Thick Smoke (And Loud, Loud Music) (2:59)
14. Close Up The Honky Tonks (3:14)
15. Border Town (4:49)
16. Technical issues (1:26)
17. Christine's Tune (Devil In Disguise) (4:02)
18. Easy To Get On (3:22)
19. Six Days On The Road + crowd (5:19)
20. Orange Blossom Special + crowd (4:02)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://workupload.com/file/DeKL5XncHxR

Searnav said...

The Byrds – Solid Gold Scrapbook

Radio show LP

This was originally a 5 LPs box, dedicated to various artists, released in 1987.

Each LP was re-released separately in 1989.

This Byrds show was broadcast on October 3, 1989 and was titled “25th Anniversary Salute To The Byrds”

It contains 5 rare exclusive interviews, thirteen great Byrds hits and one McGuinn, Clark & Hillman track.

Two uninterrupted tracks straight from the LP, including talking, songs, commercials and local avails.

Some artwork included

https://pixeldrain.com/u/sj26oj9X

Psyclist said...

Stampeders

Backstage Pass
New Day
Steamin

3 in 1 (like my favorite breakfast noodle soup in Malaysia, how I miss those days...)

https://mega.nz/file/0ZNWiYjA#z5PCJF_P0Se8ZB7nHaLAntoIsDEleIQ26toZ3niDJDM

Professor RnR said...

Billboard Country (revised, remastered) C 1961.03
1. Eddy Arnold - (Jim) I Wore A Tie Today (2:40)
2. Eddy Arnold - Just Call Me Lonesome (2:24)
3. Eddy Arnold - Just Call Me Lonesome '55 (2:35)
4. George Jones - Family Bible (3:02)
5. George Jones - Taggin' Along (2:59)
6. Moon Mullican - Ragged But Right (2:21)
7. Moon Mullican - Bottom Of The Glass (2:28)
8. Webb Pierce - Sweet Lips (2:34)
9. Webb Pierce - Last Night (2:23)
10. Reno & Smiley - Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die (2:28)
11. Reno & Smiley - Born To Lose (2:27)
12. Hank Thompson - Oklahoma Hills (2:44)
13. Hank Thompson - Teach Me How To Lie (2:31)
14. Kitty Wells - Heartbreak U.S.A. (2:37)
15. Kitty Wells - There Must Be Another Way To Live (2:42)
16. Hank Locklin - From Here To There To You (2:25)
17. Hank Locklin - This Song Is Just For You (2:41)

Professor RnR said...

18. Lonzo & Oscar - Country Music Time (2:52)
19. Lonzo & Oscar - Can't Pitch Woo (In The Igloo) (2:43)
20. Roger Miller - When Two Worlds Collide (2:14)
21. Roger Miller - Every Which-A-Way (2:11)
22. Ernest Tubb - Thoughts Of A Fool (3:02)
23. Ernest Tubb - Don't Just Stand There (2:08)
24. Benny Barnes - Yearning (2:20)
25. Benny Barnes - Go On, Go On (2:13)
26. Shirley Collie - Dime A Dozen (1:50)
27. Shirley Collie - Oh Yes, Darling (2:59)
28. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Wreck On The Highway (2:13)
29. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Night After Night (2:15)
30. George Hamilton IV - The Ballad Of Widder Jones (2:15)
31. George Hamilton IV - Three Steps To The Phone (2:35)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HzvzmLlr_DfEvFKPEPIeV4ngX4m31vdn
pass to all C 1961 files: U05.04.23

Apesville said...

Nashville (TN) 45rpm Vol. 4

Track List
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2023/05/nashville-tn-45rpm-vol-4.html

Download
https://krakenfiles.com/view/zVglD2YQRG/file.html

More custom pressed 45rpm records from the Starday sub label (1963) through to (1964)

Semprini said...

dc_animal said...

@Semprini - Thanks for the In Flight lounge comps yesterday. The description piqued my interest. Looking forward to listening to them!

Your'e welcome. I've found that The Karminsky Experience Inc. compilations are always an interesting listen. Here's another.

Espresso Espresso - A Lightly Latin Brazilian Blend (1996)

https://www.discogs.com/release/10605650-Various-Espresso-Espresso-A-Lightly-Latin-Brazilian-Blend

Cal Tjader & Eddie Palmieri - Modesty (Modesty Blaise)
https://youtu.be/Ij0-eDSnh68

1 Serge Gainsbourg - Couleur Café
2 Teddy Randazzo - The Girl From U.N.C.L.E.
3 Corisco E Os Sambaloucos - Balancafro
4 The Gimmicks - Roda
5 Marcos Valle - Pepino Beach
6 Baja Marimba Band - Flyin' High
7 Corisco E Os Sambaloucos - Carcara
8 Roberto Delgado & His Orchestra - Batucada
9 Roberto Delgado & His Orchestra - Mocoto
10 Ray Rivera - Bend Me, Shape Me
11 The Gimmicks - The Joker
12 Stanley Black & His Orchestra - I Feel Fine
13 Xavier Cugat - Cugi's Cocktail (Hully Gully Cha Cha)
14 Cal Tjader & Eddie Palmieri - Modesty (Modesty Blaise)
15 London Jazz 4 - Things We Said Today
16 Lill Lindfors - Mas Que Nada (Hor Min Samba)
17 Xavier Cugat - One Mint Julep (Cha-Cha Twist)
18 James Last - Happy Brasileira
19 Ray Rivera - Latin Workout
20 Wilson Simonal - Nem Vem Que Nao Tem
21 Burt Bacharach - Something Big
22 The Berry Lipman Orchestra & Singers - My Heart Skips A Beat (The Girls From Paramaribo)
23 Astrud Gilberto - Beginnings

Thanks to the original sharer @320

https://krakenfiles.com/view/l1AVcU9vJT/file.html

Semprini said...

Up!!!!!! The Second (1999)

Up!!!!!! The Second continues in the vein of its predecessor, Up! The Psycho Mellow, by compiling a series of mostly instrumental French and Italian lounge tunes with a strong soulful or jazz element to them.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3289221-Various-Up-The-Second

Carlo Savina - Down Left
https://youtu.be/iPaBhM51IyE

1 Dee Dee Bridgewater - The Beat Goes On
2 Edda Dell'Orso - Kukumbe
3 The Revelations - Soul - 111
4 Giuliano Sorgini - Mad Town
5 Luis Enriquez Bacalov - Carrefour
6 Paolo Zavallone - Papillon Rouge
7 Gino Peguri - Nightmare
8 Carlo Savina - Down Left
9 The Revelations - Sweet Daniela
10 Kenny Smith Quintet - One Note Samba
11 Kenny Smith Quintet - Ooga Boo-ga Loo
12 The Revelations - Lively
13 The Paris Studio Group - Puncking Ball
14 Hingross - Los Palos
15 Luciano Simoncini - Alameda
16 The Big Band Sound - Strictly For Beat
17 Remigio Ducros - Sgambata
18 Sounds Bop - Ultra Pop-Hop

Thanks to the original Sharer @320

https://krakenfiles.com/view/R8Uydrme7K/file.html

Semprini said...

Black Mighty Wax presents - Unusual Disco (2019)

Wot it says on the cover, Bro. innit. disco house, nu disco, funky house, latin house

https://www.beatport.com/release/unusual-disco-black-mighty-wax-presents/2786319

Montego Bay - All Right (Don Carlos 70's Mix)
https://youtu.be/sId1eCMCGuM

1. Jestofunk, Jocelyn Brown - Special Love (feat. Jocelyn Brown) (Pastaboys Remix)
2. Stalker Studio - Parm Grease Disco
3. Paris Match - Angel (Reel People's Odyssey Vocal Mix)
4. Bass Funk - Crazy (No Vox)
5.Tito Valdez - Baila Candela
6. Diego Montinaro - Escape from Min
7. Bengi Jumping - Checkmate (Haldo's classic mix)
8. Nubian Mindz, C.L. - City Living
9. Montego Bay - All Right (Don Carlos 70's Mix)
10. The Black Mighty Orchestra - I Love You So Much (Funkestra Remix)
11. Big Mojo - As I feel my self (Dario Piana Remix Feel Slow Edit)
12. Paolo Faz - Spread Love
13. Larosa - Unrescpected Female (997 Street Work)
14. Sabo, Zeb - Disco Down (Go Down Beat)
15. Sam Paglia - After Pizza (Eddy Sanders Remix)
16. Public Invasion Project - Celebrate Your Life (Andrea Camici Mix)
17. Riovolt - Love Come Down
18. Montefiori Cocktail - Lazy Busy (Spellband Remix)
19. The DJ Rodriguez - Marcato mood
20. Black Mighty Wax - Me & My Son (Dat Spank)

Thanks to the original sharer @320

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Q5PP6JVSTs/file.html

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Mulcahy, McCaffrey and Boutier, members of the Connecticut Indie Rock band "Miracle Legion", took on the name "Polaris", when they produced a series of tracks for the Nickelodeon television show "The Adventures of Pete & Pete" (1993-1996). Here they are:

Polaris (USA) - Music From The Adventures Of Pete & Pete 1999, rem. 2012
https://www.imagenetz.de/ciw7Q

cabledogg2 said...

Corrected link for disc 3 of my Living Country Blues post from yesterday

Disc 3 You Got To Move ( Tennessee , Arkansas & More )

https://krakenfiles.com/view/KLMemKwcnH/file.html

Anonymous said...

Looking for an Argo album, to replace a damaged cassette, Beyond the blues, American Negro Poetry. My cassette was KPLPC 1071. I had thought to listen to Cleo Lane but my cassette deck ate her and her colleagues!
Any help out there? I am relying on my fellow collectors.

Bottleneck

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@Yesterday's video - The Lemon Drops

Here's a compilation of the 2 albums the band from Chicago, Ill. has published in the late 60's. They were first reissued in the mid '80's and later in the 90's.

The Lemon Drops (USA) - Crystal Pure (The Definitive Collection) 1967-68 ed. 1993
https://www.imagenetz.de/tL659

la musica e vita said...

Excuse me please.
Why are so many here using Krakenfiles?
Tried to download anything from Krakenfiles lately?
Any download takes a minimum of an hour - some several hours - and the download often fails and you have to to it all over again.
I haven't finished with yesterdays TZ yet, and that's never happened before.
Here are two I recommend.

https://workupload.com/
and
GoFile
https://gofile.io

Just an hour ago I downloaded 2.8 gigs of files from GoFile in less than I minute.
If you are posting music, presumably you want people to download the albums.
KrakenFiles is currently making than impossible.

la musica e vita said...

Semprini said...

I agree wityh dc_animal who said...

@Semprini - Thanks for the In Flight lounge comps yesterday. The description piqued my interest. Looking forward to listening to them!

That jogged my memory of this site.

" In-Flight Entertainment "
https://loungetastic.blogspot.com
Inactive since 2019 but many links are still active.

la musica e vita said...


Psyclist

Thanks for the Stampeders

bluesandrhythm said...

Pittsburgh's Favorite Oldies - At The Hop Vols 4-6:

https://workupload.com/file/45cNwTt8QnR

@Batique Haha, yes, I can guess. I'm in that other city on the east side of the state.

la musica e vita said...

2 Dylans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhAlJn_jJY0
Bob Dylans great lost album 'Watching The River Flow' (1971) full stream

Sound quality on that is superb.

Bob Dylan with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Orchard Park, NY Jul 4, 1986 [IMPROVED AUDIO]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l8bdOrVGQA

Anonymous said...

Dear friends from TZ
I'm looking for the following compilation from the late Peter Green: Blues By Green (Fuel 2000), UK 2003
https://www.discogs.com/release/4218037-Peter-Green-Blues-By-Green
Can someone help?
Thanks in advance.
Phil

Anonymous said...

.. if i download from krakenfiles i use jdownloader and it runs really quick. If i use a normal browser like firefox eg. downloads are rather slow..
All best
Muffin

Bob said...

@ la musica e vita

Which country are you in? Here in the UK I have none of the problems you have with Krackenfiles

Anonymous said...

VA - The Rockers Sndtrk LP 79
https://we.tl/t-Bn7dfmIllL
Various Artists - Best of Studio One vol. 1
https://we.tl/t-AQOh6OnBAK
Various Artists - Calling Rastafari
https://we.tl/t-CHZBjX3npL

Bucephalus

Musikberatung said...

krakenfile here (Austria) works always fine. others not. but I'll never complain to an uploader, giving it all for free. cheers.

Apesville said...

"Anonymous la musica e vita said...
Excuse me please.
Why are so many here using Krakenfiles?"

Because a lot of zone users are retired lack the ability to upgrade the older computers they use.

maybe a bit slower but everybody can download from it.

Psyclist said...

Krakenfiles works just fine ... except it doesn;t in Opera. But then again, NOTHING downloads good anymore in Opera. So I am using Firefox and/or Edge (which I find a surprisingly good browser).

Frank Inzani said...

Here's some albums of covers.

This one is the Damned's Naz Nomad album plus all the original versions:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/EKGPdiSeii/file.html

The Vibrators doing a bunch of garage punk covers:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/6K8l2CUVQA/file.html

A great reggae tribute to Bob Dylan:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/viGbMfYuUs/file.html

Hope you like.

Anonymous John said...

@Semprini-

Thanks for Espresso Espresso - a big upgrade over the 128kbps version I had. I got the krakenfiles download in less than 15 seconds using firefox.
That seemed fast enough.

-Anonymous John

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Request:

-Joe Haider – Joe Haider And His Friends ( 1979 )

-Joe Haider Straight Ahead – Up Shot ( 1989 )

-Joe Haider – Bert Joris Anniversary Big Band ❜92

RiCK SAUNDERS said...

Good morning from Soggy monsoon seasoned North Florida.

This is a compilation of songs compiled as a tribute to the great southern grit-lit writer Larry Brown assembled by Bloodshot Records in 2007. There are basically two discs here. One is Just One More: A Tribute to Larry Brown and a disc called Just A Few More: A Tribute to Larry Brown. If you bought the first one early enough you get the second one, too.

If you're a fan of gritty country/alt-country (whatever that is) and blues or alt-blues you'll dig this.

https://www.discogs.com/master/1294630-Various-Just-One-More-A-Tribute-To-Larry-Brown

I couldn't find a link for the Just A Few More compilation but if you've always wanted to hear Larry Brown sing with fellow writer Clyde Edgerton and some such similar stuff then grab it.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/JQ0QkVLGwg/file.html
Cheers,
-Rick

Berni said...

Here is some Kim Richey.

Kim Richey - ST

https://mega.nz/file/yzAz2CCK#skRuEHqXLhciI1DiMc6G00QLyPjbKqqssQHOkiwkMuE

Kim Richey - Bittersweet

https://mega.nz/file/r7RhFbID#EuzIYRUKWxCj5VnBcTp0P52gkUP_K0xTuV0V1D1aXl8

Kim Richey - A Long Way Back, Songs of Glimmer.rar

https://mega.nz/file/jmxmgIAR#k1GeWAQrzhhg9U1UP5shH5bBvUjAa9SPX63HpMdMatw

I'm looking for the original version of her album Glimmer if someone has it, thanks!

JWDen said...

Krakenfiles is a bit tetchy. Sometimes I get a multi-disc file downloaded in less than a minute; others take twenty or thirty minutes. I think some of it depends on their traffic.

Ted P said...

Krackenfile works fine for me in the UK. I have no complaints about the speed of downloads.

Dave Heasman said...

Bpin Bob -
I do apologise - should have checked the file was only 17Kb!

Anonymous said...

krackenfile works just fine for me in USA. Jdownloader or browser are equally fast - with no issues.

zigzagwanderer said...

Anonymous said...

Dear friends from TZ
I'm looking for the following compilation from the late Peter Green: Blues By Green (Fuel 2000), UK 2003
Can someone help?
Thanks in advance.
Phil


Here ya go ...


https://www.imagenetz.de/gK4ME



Enjoy !

Semprini said...

@ la musica e vita

No problem downloading from Krakenfiles for me. I use Firefox and Free Download Manager, which is handy if the download fails as you can usually resume it instead of starting again.
It would piss me off if I had to wait hours and hours to download stuff, like going back in time to the old dial up modems.

Ah! I remember https://loungetastic.blogspot.com, I must have downloaded quite a bit from there. Got me thinking of other old blogs that are gone. Off the top of my head, Rangeravers Departure Lounge, Funky Frolic, X Y Z Cosmonaut and I'll might remember more after I post this.

@ Anonymous John

That's great mate, you have faster speeds than me, thought I'd give it try took 60 seconds for me.

Big Dave said...

Krakenfiles works fast here in Australia (using JDownloader)

FervorCoulee said...

Rick Saunders said words about the Larry Brown tribute. I haven't listened to it in too many years, likely even longer (until this evening) to the bonus disc which is here:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/wp3IpD2fvg/file.html

RB Morris and several I had not before heard including Larry Brown and Clyde Edgerton. Worth a listen, I think.

Enjoy. Hopefully this rips correctly for you. When I posted last I forgot to zip the files. Sigh. D

imnokid said...

GDP, here's The Weeks Sisters I'm Going Away in apple lossless. Link good for 7 days.
https://we.tl/t-zmmhsnp9DO

Bob, thanx for the 2 Choice volumes

Apesville, thanx for the Nashboros.



imnokid said...

GDP, here's The Weeks Sisters-Going Away. link good for 7 days
https://we.tl/t-zmmhsnp9DO

Bob, thanx for the Choice files

Apesville, thanx for Nashboro

Anonymous said...

Aah the kakatwa really didn't go away?

Raeghnar's Rock said...

Krakenfiles works okay here in NZ. I used to hate KF but it has improved it's game since it started. A good trick I find with KF or indeed any download going slow ...it often works that if I cancel the download then redownload it goes fine speedwise on the next try. If that doesn't work switching to another browser like Edge or Opera or Firefox normally
does the trick. I've never needed to try others I that I have like Vivaldi, Safari.
Someone said Opera is crapping out with downloads but it mostly goes fine for me.