It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1 Moving Woman (Bgp) - 87th Off Broadway 2 Vimado Wingnan (Daptone) - El Rego 3 E Nan Mian Nuku (Daptone) - El Rego 4 Season of the Witch (Capitol) - Lou Rawls 5 You Good Thing (Is About to End) (Capitol) - Lou Rawls 6 Latin Soul (Vampi Soul) - Ralfi Pagan 7 Ain't No Big Thing (Vampi Soul) - Ralfi Pagan 8 Funky Thing - Part 1 (Funk 45) - Larry Ellis and the Black Hammers 9 Funky Thing - Part 2 (Funk 45) - Larry Ellis and the Black Hammers 10 Summer Time (Vampi Soul) - One G Plus Three 11 Poquito Soul (Vampi Soul) - One G Plus Three 12 I Yi Yi Gomen-A-Sai (Specialty) - Lloyd Price 13 Woe Ho Ho (Specialty) - Lloyd Price 14 Fun on a Saturday Night (Dooto) - Willie Headon 15 Everybody Has a Fool (Dooto) - Willie Headon 16 I Had a Girl (M-G-M) - Ivory Joe Hunter 17 If You See My Baby (M-G-M) - Ivory Joe Hunter 18 Sixteen Tons (Tip Top) - Marvin & the Chirps 19 I'll Miss You This Xmas (Tip Top) - Marvin & the Chirps 20 I Love You So (Muriel) - Tommy Louis & the Rhythm Rockers 21 The Hurt Is on (Muriel) - Tommy Louis & the Rhythm Rockers 22 The Whip - Part 1 (M-Pac!) - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 23 The Whip - Part 2 (M-Pac!) - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 24 Rock Me All Night Long (Mercury) - The Ravens 25 Write Me One Sweet Letter (Mercury) - The Ravens
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

12 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 785
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/bLSFF
or:
https://mega.nz/file/YjQAECZS#kJ_SIQ9jBdqE-tGcil6e7Oucc1kVYdV0jkrT8VEz0Mo
front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/rHfgC
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 775:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/0aBCHbhJ#JgD0cVQzwuPf2NzrMTDgZxORKsDTnLNHLdcduhWEeJs
Super! Thanks
Thanks!
# 785??? Who'da thunk it!!! Mucho Gras....
Thanks
Way cool! Thank you.
Cheers Gyro!
Thank you for Vol 785
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Track # 8 and 9: The name of the group is "Larry Ellis and the Black Hammer" (no s at the end)
Track # 14 and 15: The name of the artist is "Willie Headen"
Track # 20 and 21: The name of the group is "Tommy Louis & the Rythm Rockers" (no h after the first R) see Murie - M-1001
Post a Comment