We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

38 comments:
Gene Clark – Demos & Sessions 1983-1989
Fan-made CDR from the 90s
Studio and live tracks, rare and unreleased, official and unauthorized
1. Midnight Mission (session with Carla Olson '84) (3:40)
2. Ivory Tower (Long Ryders session '84) (3:00)
3. Needles And Pins (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (2:31)
4. The Closer You Get (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (4:08)
5. Feel A Whole Lot Better (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (2:17)
6. Young Love (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (3:32)
7. Love Is Gonna Come At Last (mistitled Love Is Gonna Last) (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (3:02)
8. Baby Blue (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (3:55)
9. Livin' Next Door To Alice (with The Firebyrds 1983-84) (3:49)
10. 100 Years From Now (Flyte demos - early 1983) (2:59)
11. Feel A Whole Lot Better (Flyte demos - early 1983) (2:47)
12. Straight From The Heart (demo '84) (3:04)
13. Love Wins Again (demo '84) (2:44)
14. You And I (mistitled Has To Do With You And I) (demo '84) (2:26)
15. Gypsy Rider (demo '84) (4:06)
16. Day For Night (with The Textones) (demo '84) (2:53)
17. Jokers Are Wild (with The Textones) (demo '84) (4:03)
18. Lover's Turnaround (mistitled Lovers Turnaround) (demo '84) (3:31)
19. Number One Is To Survice (demo '84) (4:47)
20. Mary Sue (demo '89) (4:57)
21. Del Gato (with Carla Olson) (demo '89) (5:40)
22. Changes (with Carla Olson) (demo) (3:33)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/YBs3Ak68P3Z
Al Perkins – Triple Play
No label, no reference number (USA 2004)
Al Perkins - Guitar, Steel Guitar, Lead Vocals (tracks 1 to 12)
Chris Eddy - Drums (tracks 1, 6, 8)
Matt Perkins - Drums (track 12)
Jess Perkins - Bass (tracks 2, 3, 6, 12) - Piano (track 12)
Mimi Johnston - Piano (track 5)
Dianne Palmer - Vocals (track 5)
Larry Franklin - Fiddle (track 11)
Mickey Raphael - Harp (track 8)
The following muscians (members of The Road Trippers and The Mavericks) appear on track 9 (which is a live recording).
Kevin McAdam - Acoustic Guitar (track 9)
Mike McAdam - Electric Guitar (track 9)
Robert Reynolds - Bass (track 9)
Paul Deakin - Drums (track 9)
1. Cuttin' Loose - Buckaroo (3:15)
2. I'm Gonna Love You Too (2:09)
3. So True (3:05)
4. Sweet Susannah (2:39)
5. Because He Lives (5:05)
6. Hambone Boogie (2:46)
7. Foggy Mountain Rock (1:15)
8. Big Boss Man (4:23)
9. Crossroads (5:04)
10. Just Before Dawn (2:44)
11. Western Man (3:51)
12. Sweet Georgia Brown (2:22)
Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/xNJkN4EjcCF
The Souther-Hillman-Furay Band – Fort Wayne 1974
Memorial Colliseum, Fort Wayne, Indiana – July 7, 1974
John David Souther, Chris Hillman, Richie Furay, Al Perkins, Paul Harris, Jim Gordon
Not available in stores
1. Safe At Home (3:00)
2. Border Town (3:32)
3. Let's Dance Tonight (4:52)
4. The Heartbreaker (3:28)
5. Believe Me (5:15)
6. Rise And Fall (3:01)
7. Long Gone (7:26)
8. Trouble In Paradise (4:55)
9. Fallin' In Love (3:29)
10. How Long (4:20)
Artwork Included (front, back)
https://workupload.com/file/xVLfdMVG3kR
Polish Jazz Series:
Vol.37 - All Stars After Hours - Night Jam Session In Warsaw (1973)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/MoSOO4yUVC/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/726759-All-Stars-After-Hours-Night-Jam-Session-In-Warsaw-1973
Vol.38 - Jazz Band Ball Orchestra - Home (1974)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/D3GBMxlfIm/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/831833-Jazz-Band-Ball-Orchestra-Home
Vol.39 - Tomasz Stanko - Twet (1974)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UCFTDwPsCV/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/188278-Tomasz-Sta%C5%84ko-Tomasz-Szukalski-Edvard-Vesala-Peter-Warren-Twet
Billboard Country (revised, remastered) C 1959.02
1. The Browns - Beyond The Shadow (2:35)
2. The Browns - This Time I Would Know (2:10)
3. Goldie Hill - Yankee Go Home (2:23)
4. Goldie Hill - What's Happened To Us (2:10)
5. Roland Johnson - I Traded Her Love (For Deep Purple Wine) (2:45)
6. Roland Johnson - I'll Be With You (2:51)
7. Grandpa Jones - The All-American Boy (2:34)
8. Grandpa Jones - Pickin' Time (2:05)
9. Bill Monroe - Gotta Travel On (2:34)
10. Bill Monroe - No One But My Darlin' (2:05)
11. Hank Snow - Doggone That Train (2:28)
12. Hank Snow - Father Time And Mother Love (2:05)
13. Margie Bowes - Poor Old Heartsick Me (2:19)
14. Margie Bowes - Blue Dream (2:11)
15. Billie Morgan - Life To Live (2:37)
16. Billie Morgan - Thinking All Night (2:20)
17. Johnny Cash - Luther Played The Boogie (2:04)
18. Johnny Cash - Thanks A Lot (2:38)
19. Skeeter Davis - Set Him Free (2:15)
20. Skeeter Davis - The Devil's Doll (2:10)
21. Bobby Helms - New River Train (2:24)
22. Bobby Helms - Miss Memory (2:08)
23. Jim Reeves - Home (1:59)
24. Jim Reeves - If Heartache Is The Fashion (2:28)
25. Carl Belew - Am I That Easy To Forget (2:24)
26. Carl Belew - Such Is Life (2:25)
27. Carl Belew - Am I That Easy To Forget '65 (2:32)
28. Webb Pierce - A Thousand Miles Ago (2:02)
29. Webb Pierce - What Goes On In Your Heart (2:18)
30. Frankie Miller - Blackland Farmer (2:32)
31. Frankie Miller - True Blue (2:22)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h8I8RBtjgBJblVaLkp7U44I6Q7ozrTyK
pass to all C 1959 files: U03.04.23
jah shaka
Jah Shaka - The Positive Message [2009]
https://we.tl/t-DeHT0kjZvL
Lightning Claps Fi Mek The Weakheart Drop - Big Youth & friends Inna Version Excursion
https://we.tl/t-fgGNxrFom2
Whip Them Jah Jah - Dennis Brown Dubwise
https://we.tl/t-6Zy4dLjeOc
Bucephalus
Nashville (TN) 45rpm Vol. 2
Track List
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2023/05/nashville-tn-45rpm-vol-2.html
Download
https://krakenfiles.com/view/OIg3KTqOpO/file.html
More solid 45rpm records from Starday custom pressing label
Let's Throw A Rockin' Soul Party Vol.1 (Koko Mojo Records KMCD 82 - 2020)
https://www.imagenetz.de/aD8kR
Let's Throw A Rockin' Soul Party Vol.2 (Koko Mojo Records KMCD 83 - 2020)
https://www.imagenetz.de/jBxc4
The Hicksville Bombers - Bombs Away (Raucous Records RAUCD 193)
https://www.imagenetz.de/mpuQX
Continuing the Ultimate Breaks and Beats series. UBB 16-20 of 25
UBB 16
https://www.discogs.com/release/176812-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats
Johnny Jenkins - I Walk On Guilded Splinters
https://youtu.be/8fZnOIVq-lw
A1 Commodores - The Assembly Line
A2 Johnny Jenkins - I Walk On Guilded Splinters
A3 Le Pamplemousse - Gimmie What You Got
B1 Marvin Gaye - "T" Plays It Cool
B2 Lyn Collins - Think (About It)
B3 The Galactic Force Band - Space Dust
B4 Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run
====================================
UBB 17
https://www.discogs.com/release/14203522-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats
Dyke & The Blazers - Let A Woman Be A Woman Let A Man Be Man
https://youtu.be/aep9Q0fSnSk
A1 Baby Huey - Listen To Me
A2 Bobbie Knight - The Lovomaniacs (Sex)
A3 Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can
B1 Monk Higgins - One Man Band (Plays All Alone)
B2 Kool & The Gang N.T.
B3 Dyke & The Blazers - Let A Woman Be A Woman Let A Man Be Man
B4 Bram Tchaikovsky - Whisky And Wine
B5 Fancy - L.L. Bonus Beats
====================================
UBB 18
https://www.discogs.com/release/14203800-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats
Marva Whitney - It's My Thing (You Can't Tell Me Who To Sock It To)
https://youtu.be/7PKpQwQ4ZGQ
A1 Bar-Kays - Let's Have Some Fun
A2 Lafayette Afro Rock Band - Conga
A3 Yellow Sunshine - Yellow Sunshine
B1 The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun
B2 Marva Whitney - It's My Thing (You Can't Tell Me Who To Sock It To)
B3 The Kay-Gees - I Believe In Music
B4 Dennis Coffey And The Detroit Guitar Band - Ride Sally Ride
====================================
UBB 19
The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
https://www.discogs.com/release/179443-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats
https://youtu.be/2wn167MG-x8
A1 The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
A2 KC & The Sunshine Band - I Get Lifted
A3 Brother Soul - Cookies
A4 Foster Sylvers - Misdemeanor
B1 Wild Sugar - Bring It Here
B2 Miami - Chicken Yellow (Let Me Do It To You)
B3 Olympic Runners - Put The Music Where Your Mouth Is
B4 Lightnin' Rod - Sport
====================================
UBB 20
https://www.discogs.com/release/8202423-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats
The Chubukos - House Of Rising Funk
https://youtu.be/M3-MHi5gRow
1 Roy Ayers - Lonesome Cowboy
2 Duke Williams And The Extremes - Chinese Chicken
3 Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - I'm Gonna Get You
4 Friend And Lover - Reach Out Of Darkness
5 The Chubukos - House Of Rising Funk
6 Eddie Bo - Hook And Sling Pt. 1
7 Bill Withers - Kissing My Love
Thanks to the original sharer @320
5 records in 1 file
https://krakenfiles.com/view/FYeJybWgV0/file.html
Last lot tomorrow
Gaius said:
@Jolene + Antic Ocean (USA), 2000 FLACS Yesterday
Forgot the link, here it is:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/gudwk2nXrT/file.html
Gaius said:
Philamore Lincoln has always been something of a shadowy figure in the psych pop universe, even among hardcore collectors. His lone album, originally released by Epic in 1970, never saw a legitimate CD reissue until 2010, and he seemed to have been swallowed up by the earth shortly after its initial unveiling. Helping to make the legend more tantalizing over the years were the rumors of Yardbirds members' involvement, partly spurred by Yardbirds bassist Chris Dreja's photo credit, but as it turns out, Jimmy Page did indeed add some guitar to the sessions. Given its release date, The North Wind Blew South sounds like it could have been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years, as the wispy, Donovan-like psych pop that takes up much of the album feels more like 1968 than 1970.
Philamore Lincoln (UK) - The North Wind blew South, 1970, rem. 2010
https://krakenfiles.com/view/OfAkqwd6Fs/file.html
some fresh vinyl rips for y'all.......enjoy!
**BLUES** **EXCELLENT**
VA - The Memphis Blues Again vol 1 ( 1971 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Sk6sular6p/file.html
**BLUES** **EXCELLENT **
VA - The Memphis Blues Again vol 2 ( 1971 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UIAi7fTPFb/file.html
**BLUES**
Robert Pete Williams - Louisiana Blues ( 1980 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UXtxrbZQL5/file.html
Robert Plant ft. Imelda May - Rock And Roll (Later with Jools Holland)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgKzN7xZ08&ab_channel=BBCMusic
Should have put this one in there.
Wee Wee Hours - Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Johnny Depp, Imelda May, Ben Waters - Live at Ronnie Scott’s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSAlzywc3mk&ab_channel=MattLee
FLAMIN' GROOVIES ON SKYDOG TV ++
Slow Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQbViVAkEM
Flamin Groovies - You Tore Me Down.wmv
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flamin'+groovies+you+tore+me+down
The Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action (Live TV 1986)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flamin'+groovies+you+tore+me+down
Travis Tritt
Part 4 of 7
2002-Strong Enough
https://www.imagenetz.de/ju8oh
Strong Enough To Be Your Man - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVMLFYh8xmE
01 - You Can't Count Me Out Yet - Travis Tritt
02 - Can't Tell Me Nothin' - Travis Tritt
03 - Strong Enough To Be Your Man - Travis Tritt
04 - Country Ain't Country - Travis Tritt
05 - If You're Gonna Straighten Up (Brother Now's The Time) - Travis Tritt
06 - Doesn't Anyone Hurt Anymore - Travis Tritt
07 - You Really Wouldn't Want Me That Way - Travis Tritt
08 - I Don't Ever Want Her To Feel That Way Again - Travis Tritt
09 - Time To Get Crazy - Travis Tritt
10 - Now I've Seen It All - Travis Tritt
11 - God Must Be A Woman - Travis Tritt
12 - I Can't Seem To Get Over You - Travis Tritt
2004-My Honky Tonk History
https://www.imagenetz.de/b69X7
When Good Ol' Boys Go Bad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqZoR5YcZ0
01 - Honky-Tonk History - Travis Tritt
02 - Too Far To Turn Around - Travis Tritt
03 - The Girl's Gone Wild - Travis Tritt
04 - What Say You - Travis Tritt
05 - Circus Leaving Town - Travis Tritt
06 - Monkey Around - Travis Tritt
07 - I See Me - Travis Tritt
08 - When Good Ol' Boys Go Bad - Travis Tritt
09 - We've Had It All - Travis Tritt
10 - It's All About The Money - Travis Tritt
11 - Small Doses - Travis Tritt
12 - When In Rome - Travis Tritt
2007-The Storm
The Storm is the tenth studio album by American country music artist Travis Tritt. It was also his only album for the Category 5 Records label. Category 5 closed soon after [the album's release]. In 2013, Travis Tritt re-released the album under the new title "The Calm After" via his own Post Oak Records label. The re-release features two new songs consisting of classic covers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Storm_(Travis_Tritt_album)
2013-The Calm After...
https://www.imagenetz.de/bqwmv
Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzPtf2RFn3g
01 - Mudcat Moan Prelude / You Never Take Me Dancing - Travis Tritt
02 - I Wanna Feel Too Much - Travis Tritt
03 - Doesn't The Good Outweigh The Bad - Travis Tritt
04 - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - Travis Tritt & Tyler Reese Tritt
05 - What If Love Hangs On - Travis Tritt
06 - Rub Off On Me - Travis Tritt
07 - Stay With Me - Travis Tritt
08 - Something Stronger Than Me - Travis Tritt
09 - The Storm - Travis Tritt
10 - I Don't Know How I Got By - Travis Tritt
11 - The Pressure Is On - Travis Tritt
12 - Should've Listened - Travis Tritt
13 - High Time For Gettin' Down - Travis Tritt
14 - Somehow
James Talley
Heartsong
Journey
Journey The Second Voyage
3 in 1 file
https://mega.nz/file/sQ1wCZKY#S8j3t5zH58-TQMkyr_bjHRiAh-mHyeVCsHN6Ep1Tj9U
@Gajus
Thx so much for Jolene. It's a great band.
Many thanks Doc MF Johnson for
The Jimmy Smith Trio - Salle Pleyel 68 & 69
@Tony
Rita Jean Bodine
"Bodine, Rita Jean" (20th Century Records 1974)
Side A
A1 Dynamite 2:35
A2 Dancing In The Streets 4:45
A3 Lickin' Stick 2:34
A4 Old Friend 3:56
A5 That's The Kind Of Love I've Got For You 3:22
Side B
B1 Change My Evil Ways 3:50
B2 When You Hold Me 2:46
B3 Hold On, I'm Comin' 3:30
B4 Lovin' Man 3:47
B5 I've Been So Long 4:12
https://we.tl/t-5QiYdJyljk
wall k saiid
Well,all good things come to an end sometimes,so tonight Los Angeles cd is
the last one in the series.
JIVIN' ON CENTRAL AVENUE CD.NO.5
https://workupload.com/file/QPYvVL5Kyzs
Here's a couple of later Dave Edmunds and one from his bandmate Billy Bremner.
Dave Edmunds - Plugged In
https://krakenfiles.com/view/G6HbH2LHmt/file.html
Dave Edmunds - ...Again
https://krakenfiles.com/view/mkKEYEykd2/file.html
Billy Bremner - No Ifs, Buts, Maybes
https://krakenfiles.com/view/IhAVgNdHQW/file.html
Anybody want some Chas and Dave?
@Moe - When I wanted to watch all the videos from Sids60sSounds (great channel!) from beginning to end, here's what I did: I went to the channel, clicked on the Video tab, made sure that the Latest sort was selected, then kept scrolling until I got to the end. Then going backwards I added each video to my Watch Later list (When you hover over the video, there is the clock icon in the upper right. Click on that and it gets added to the Watch Later list.) I found it easier to do them in batches of 20 to 50 instead of trying to cue up all 500 or however many there were. When you're ready, go to your Watch Later list ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=WL ) , click on the first one and have fun! When you're done with that playlist, you can remove the videos from the watch later list. You can either right click on each one and select 'remove' or on the watch later page, there is a menu where you can tell it to remove watched videos. After you're watched and removed all videos, return to the Video tab for the channel, scroll down until you get to the videos you haven't watched (the ones without the red bar at the bottom of the thumbnail) and repeat the process until you have watched (listened to) them all.
Hope that helps.
@Bucephalus
Enjoying the version excursions!
Andy
Is anyone else having trouble with their ImageNetz account?
In Firefox:
I can log in and view my dashboard (in German). But if I try to change the language to English or view my uploaded files, I get sent to the login page again.
In Safari:
I can log in and view my dashboard (in German). I can view my uploaded files (in German). But if I try to change the language to English, I get sent to the login page again. Also, if I try to view 25 files per page instead of 10, it says "Permission denied" and then "No data available in table".
I've had these problems since yesterday. Before that all these things worked in Firefox (and I had no reason to try them in Safari).
I'm looking for Jesse Thomas 1948/1958 document cd
thank's
@Unknown
Jesse Thomas 48-58
https://we.tl/t-4c87hlAdvp
7 day link
Cheers
John
@320:
Paice Ashton Lord - Malice In Wonderland (1977)
https://uptobox.com/pnf25jq2upaz
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/38066-Paice-Ashton-Lord-Malice-In-Wonderland
Reggie Knighton - Reggie Knighton (1977)
https://uptobox.com/mw1s3qq0mdga
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/406771-Reggie-Knighton-Reggie-Knighton
Quartz - Quartz (1977)
https://uptobox.com/qdur81agin2a
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/406771-Reggie-Knighton-Reggie-Knighton
Gaius said:
@Susan Dominus + imagenetz
From time to time these hosters have problems. Yesterday and this morning I wasn't able to upload. Usually their problems were solved in the next days. Krakenfiles is an alternative, some others, used here by the regulars, too.
Doc MF Johnson
You have made my day! I didn't think anyone would have remembered her. Many thanks. Rita Jean Bodine has got to be the best name and musically she had style. A bit like an elegant Marianne Faithfull.
Psyclist- thanks for the James Talley- providing a lot of catch up to fill a hole in my listening. D
Hey Doc MF Johnson
I went to download the Jimmy Smith album, but it said expired, after 1 day! Can you re-up?
@imnokid
I'm going to upload it because it's a request, but
when the interested party thanks me, I delete it.
Greetings
Jimmy Smith - Pleyel
https://we.tl/t-Pi905MdjpY
@ Doc MF Johnson
Hi Doc.
I would love to have the Rita Jean Bodine album but the link has expired after one day. Any chance of a re-up ?
If you have the other album "Sitting On Top Of My World" and have the time to post it, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you,all the koko mojo comps I have come across are exellent.
Many thank's to Bluesjumper33 for the Jesse Thomas, i'ts much apreciated
Gaius said:
Gaius said:
Doc MF. Johnson
You should consider a few things. First you are right when saying, if I fullfill a request I can be sure that the d/l would follow in the next 2 days.
But maybe other people are interested. And they need more time.
The regulars are on TZ most every day. But there are working people, visiting TZ only at the weekend and passing through the offered albums of one whole week; starting at a point in time that is 7 days back. And you disappoint those people if your link has expired after such a short time.
Many thanks DooWopDaddyO.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment