We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

49 comments:
Jack Tempchin And The Seclusions – After The Rain
Night River Records NRR 1001 (USA 1993)
Taxim Records TX 2009-2 TA (Germany 1993)
Jack Tempchin (lead vocals)
The Seclusions:
Greg Leisz (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, lap steel guitar, backing voacals)
Richard Stekol (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, backing vocals)
Alan Deremo (bass)
Dave Witham (keyboards)
Frank Cotilona (drums)
Additional Musicians:
David Crosby (backing vocals)
Glenn Frey (guitar, backing vocals)
Timothy B. Schmidt (backing vocals)
J.D. Souther (backing vocals)
Mike Finnigan (Hammond B3 organ)
Matt Magiera (drums)
Bob Foy (bass)
Produced by the Robb Brothers (Dee, Bruce and Joe)
1. Blue Flame (4:06)
2. After The Rain (4:17)
3. Streets Of L.A. (3:54)
4. The Road I'm On (4:49)
5. Slow Dancing (4:22)
6. On The Loose (3:50)
7. I'm Daddy Now (4:40)
8. Just Got To Believe (4:11)
9. Big Sky Country (4:07)
Artwork Included (fronts backs, booklets, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/2AzN3avZNnf
Gene Clark – Whiter Than Light
No label, no reference – another fan job from the early 90s, when most of those tracks were rare or unreleased
1. Stand By Me (White Light outtake) (2:45)
2. American Dreamer (The Farmer OST) (2:39)
3. American Dreamer (The Farmer OST) (instrumental) (1:40)
4. Outlaw Song (The American Dreamer OST) (1:09)
5. Ship Of The Lord (White Light outtake) (2:34)
6. Baby Blue (Badfinger song) (studio outtake) (3:54)
7. Love Wins Again (with The Textones) (2:42)
8. Straight From The Heart (with The Textones) (3:04)
9. You And I (with The Textones) (2:21)
10. Feel A Whole Lot Better (rock 'n' roll version) (2:13)
11. Needles And Pins (studio outtake) (2:27)
12. The Closer You Get (studio outtake) (4:03)
13. Love Is Gonna Come At Last (studio outtake) (2:58)
14. Young Love (studio outtake) (3:29)
15. Living Next Door To Alice (studio outtake) (3:48)
16. Winning Hand (studio outtake) (2:36)
17. Day For Night (with The Textones) (2:55)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/MZZrdNY6FKJ
Chris Hillman, Herb Pedersen, Bill Bryson & Al Perkins
Bloomsbury Theatre, London – April 15, 2004
Chris Hillman, Herb Pedersen, Bill Bryson, Al Perkins
1. Intro - Instrumental - Bury Me Under The Weeping Willow Tree (5:02)
2. Love Reunited (3:01)
3. You Done Me Wrong (3:21)
4. Never Let Go (3:11)
5. Wheels (4:04)
6. Turn Turn Turn (4:14)
7. No One Else (3:38)
8. I Hear A Voice Calling (3:23)
9. Bakersfield Bound (3:32)
10. You're Learning (2:24)
11. It's A Long Way Home (2:01)
12. Good Woman's Love (3:35)
13. Mr Tambourine Man (3:54)
14. Down Where The Still Waters Flow (4:19)
15. Old Crossroads (3:10)
16. Tried So Hard (3:06)
17. Foggy Mountain Rock (2:12)
18. Wait A Minute (4:41)
19. You Ain't Going Nowhere (3:59)
20. Sin City (3:54)
21. Second Wind (2:51)
22. It Doesn't Matter (4:24)
23. Eight Miles High (5:54)
24. Heaven's Lullaby (3:51)
Front Cover Included
https://workupload.com/file/epa93L4ZBWW
Got thoroughly trounced yesterday for my post re Krakenfiles. Fair enough.
So, my responses.
More than one said, “. if i download from krakenfiles I use jdownloader and it runs really quick. If i use a normal browser like firefox eg. downloads are rather slow…”
Now I would have thought, if you have to use JDownloader, that’s an admission that downloads are normally slow.
I never use a downloader assistant no matter where I am downloading from. Just don’t need it.
And in 2023, you shouldn’t need to. Browser should be able to do it without assistance.
Some said that in the countries where they are, they have no trouble with Krakenfiles. That’s good information – the issue might be local. Noted. I’m in Australia.
Musikberatung said... krakenfile here (Austria) works always fine. others not. but I'll never complain to an uploader, giving it all for free. cheers.
Agreed, but that was never my intention.
Which is why I wrote,
“If you are posting music, presumably you want people to download the albums.
KrakenFiles is currently making than impossible.”
In other words, if you are an uploader you might not be aware that a particular download site is making it difficult to download, So I’m just bringing it to your attention. There are other download sites to choose from.
When it first started, Krakenfiles was brilliant, it doesn’t seem to be so now.
It was also said,
“Because a lot of zone users are retired lack the ability to upgrade the older computers they use.”
And you know that how?
I have passed my three-score and ten, and am retired, not much income or savings and have a computer that’s less than 2 years old. All my software is up to date. I would think that if someone is regularly part of these communities, it would be in their interest to use IT gear that is up to the task. Yes, possibly some don’t, that’s their choice.
My last point is,
Kraken is the only site that is currently slower than normal.
https://mega.nz/ - is still consistent and reliable.
https://www.imagenetz.de/ - likewise
and already mentioned, https://workupload.com/
and GoFile - https://gofile.io
To name a few.
All easy to use and quick – and without needing a downloader helper.
Happy posting and downloading people.
I saw these guys in Adelaide back in '79.
I have never forgotten it.
Laughing Clowns - Just Because I Like (1979)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtdEA48C7Ac
Laughing Clowns (live in Brisbane. Full show)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI1lwkJQN4U
Laughing Clowns - Eternally Yours - Ed Kuepper 1983 (??)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8vy9_RJPSo
Laughing Clowns - Peel Session 1982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKntW-JdCLY
The Motions (Dutch garage mid, late 60's)
Electric Baby
Impressions Of Wonderful
Introduction To The Motions
https://www.discogs.com/artist/266362-The-Motions
https://mega.nz/file/AIEAxSYQ#dk1MfbwRjAD6QshxE1vh_gcUVdZlM5vX19TrgbkiuXc
The Fratellis
Part 3 of 4
2015-Eyes Wide, Tongue Tied [Deluxe Edition]
https://www.imagenetz.de/igpu8
01 - Me And The Devil - The Fratellis
02 - Impostors (Little By Little) - The Fratellis
03 - Baby Don't You Lie To Me! - The Fratellis
04 - Desperate Guy - The Fratellis
05 - Thief - The Fratellis
06 - Dogtown - The Fratellis
07 - Rosanna - The Fratellis
08 - Slow - The Fratellis
09 - Getting Surreal - The Fratellis
10 - Too Much Wine - The Fratellis
11 - Moonshine - The Fratellis
12 - Down The Road And Back… Again… - The Fratellis
13 - Medusa In Chains - The Fratellis
14 - Imposters (Little By Little) (Acoustic) - The Fratellis
15 - Desperate Guy (Acoustic) - The Fratellis
16 - Rosanna (Acoustic) - The Fratellis
17 - Slow (Acoustic) - The Fratellis
18 - Moonshine (Acoustic) - The Fratellis
19 - Boy Scout to the End - The Fratellis
2018-In Your Own Sweet Time
https://www.imagenetz.de/eBZSb
Starcrossed Lovers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xJSV6Mrco
01 - Stand Up Tragedy - The Fratellis
02 - Starcrossed Losers - The Fratellis
03 - Sugartown - The Fratellis
04 - Told You So - The Fratellis
05 - The Next Time We Wed - The Fratellis
06 - I've Been Blind - The Fratellis
07 - Laughing Gas - The Fratellis
08 - Advaita Shuffle - The Fratellis
09 - I Guess… I Suppose... - The Fratellis
10 - Indestructible - The Fratellis
11 - I Am That - The Fratellis
2019-Bright Night Flowers
https://www.imagenetz.de/b728v
Bright Night Flowers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1vnhnqGXQQ
01 - Serenade in Vain - Jon Fratelli
02 - Bright Night Flowers - Jon Fratelli
03 - After a While - Jon Fratelli
04 - Evangeline - Jon Fratelli
05 - Rolling By - Jon Fratelli
06 - Crazy Lovers Song - Jon Fratelli
07 - Dreams Don't Remember Your Name - Jon Fratelli
08 - In from the Cold - Jon Fratelli
09 - Somewhere - Jon Fratelli
Visiting psychedelic Japan today with Sundays & Cybele and their Chaos & Systems album from 2017.
https://www.discogs.com/master/1140542-Sundays-Cybele-Chaos-Systems
Enjoy here @320: https://krakenfiles.com/view/u8kLPnWUIT/file.html
Billboard Country (revised, remastered) C 1961.04
1. Bob Gallion - One Way Street (2:15)
2. Bob Gallion - Six Pallbearers (2:22)
3. Claude Gray - My Ears Should Burn (When Fools Are Talked About) (2:25)
4. Claude Gray - Crying In The Night (2:36)
5. Slim Whitman - I'd Climb The Highest Mountain (2:20)
6. Slim Whitman - The Bells That Broke My Heart (2:48)
7. Don Winters - Too Many Times (2:06)
8. Don Winters - Shake Hands With A Loser (2:15)
9. Bill Anderson - Po' Folks (2:46)
10. Bill Anderson - Goodbye Cruel World (2:36)
11. Carl Smith - Kisses Never Lie (2:56)
12. Carl Smith - Why Can't You Be Satisfied With Me (2:36)
13. Margie Bowes - Little Miss Belong To No One (2:45)
14. Margie Bowes - Bitter Sweet Kisses (2:30)
15. Cowboy Copas - Sunny Tennessee (2:30)
16. Cowboy Copas - Dreaming (2:20)
17. The Wilburn Brothers - Blue Blue Day (2:05)
18. The Wilburn Brothers - No Legal Right (2:28)
19. Coleman Wilson - Passing Zone Blues (2:47)
20. Coleman Wilson - Flat Footed Mama (2:03)
21. Carl Butler - Honky Tonkitis (2:37)
22. Carl Butler - You Were The Orchid (She Was The Rose) (2:04)
23. Stonewall Jackson - Hungry For Love (2:25)
24. Stonewall Jackson - For The Last Time (2:15)
25. Jerry Lee Lewis - Cold Cold Heart (3:05)
26. Jerry Lee Lewis - It Won't Happen With Me (2:56)
27. Buck Owens - Under The Influence Of Love (2:20)
28. Buck Owens - Bad Bad Dream (2:27)
29. Rex Allen - Marines, Let's Go (2:08)
30. Rex Allen - Heartaches Of A Fool (2:07)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m89rDYDqFquzRDs6QK5OimdJiUsM5O1a
The James Taylor Quartet – Hammond A Go-Go
Not Bad's 2014 double-disc compilation Hammond a Go-Go rounds up 30 tracks the James Taylor Quartet recorded for Acid Jazz. There are no hits, per se, but it's a good representation of the group's swinging retro-soul-jazz.
https://www.discogs.com/release/7816340-The-James-Taylor-Quartet-Hammond-A-Go-Go
The Money Spyder
https://youtu.be/uJK3f-NumVc
1-1 Blow Up
1-2 One Mint Julep
1-3 Mission Impossible
1-4 Mrs Robinson
1-5 The Money Spyder
1-6 One Way Street
1-7 Mr Cool’s Dream
1-8 The Onion Club
1-9 In The Park
1-10 Love Will Keep Us Together
1-11 3 Mile Island
1-12 Free Your Mind
1-13 Good Thing
1-14 Stepping Into My Life
1-15 Whole Lotta Love
2-1 Keep On Moving
2-2 In The Hand Of the Inevitable
2-3 Love Ballad
2-4 Europa
2-5 Creation
2-6 It’s Your World
2-7 The Theme From Dirty Harry
2-8 Don’t Let Money Be Your God
2-9 Check It Out
2-10 Alfie
2-11 Green Onions (Live)
2-12 Keep The Dream Alive
2-13 The Vanishing Point
2-14 Haitian Breakdown / Starsky & Hutch (Live)
2:15 The Cat
Thank to the original sharer @320
https://krakenfiles.com/view/K9hUfPEdzi/file.html
Brian Bennett - Voyage (A Journey Into Discoid Funk) (1978)
Longtime drummer for the Shadows, as well as a highly regarded television and film composer/arranger and a mainstay of the KPM and Bruton Music production libraries, Brian Bennett ventured into disco and funk for a handful of albums during the late 1970s. Voyage (subtitled A Journey into Discoid Funk) was his contribution to the original wave of the space disco subgenre,
https://www.discogs.com/release/224662-Brian-Bennett-Voyage-A-Journey-Into-Discoid-Funk
Air Quake
https://youtu.be/Eo_1ZkoXSUs
A1 Voyage
A2 Solstice
A3 Chain Reaction
B1 Pendulum Force
B2 Air Quake
B3 Ocean Glide
Thanks to the original sharer @320
https://krakenfiles.com/view/lOXksO8ykh/file.html
Polish Jazz Series:
Vol.58 - Laboratorium - Quasimodo (1979)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/zdmOPVCijx/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/323420-Laboratorium-Quasimodo
Vol.59 - Extra Ball - Go Ahead (1979)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/f1KHlnjzsn/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/302207-Extra-Ball-Go-Ahead
Vol.60 - Jazz Band Ball Orchestra - Tribute To Duke Ellington (1979)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/WCdH8UAirP/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/666760-Jazz-Band-Ball-Orchestra-Tribute-To-Duke-Ellington
Request for 2 albums. Thanks for any source info or upload.
Looking for
Delbert McClinton With The Ron-Dels – Very Early Delbert McClinton Vol 1 & Vol 2
(Le Cam Records – LCS 404A & LCS 505A)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4971110
https://www.discogs.com/release/4971154
PS. Additional 9 tracks for Collected Delbert duets & collaborations for you:
https://mega.nz/file/rRpVhA7R#tMMiAKK_dD3NmEn_b43QPD_gUg1nFD5HN_QlLARiB00
Gaius said:
@Lamusica e vita + krakenfiles
It's interesting what you say. Here in Germany a krakenfiles d/l normally don't take more than 10 seconds for a whole album which is o.k.
In the 'Different Section' I usually use imagenetz.de , because I heard some people say that they have problems with the krakenfiles.
Times ago for the New Zealand albums on the mainpage, and now for the Icelandic albums, I use krakenfiles instead of imagenetz.de. Fact is that I always be 2 or 3 weeks in front of you, which means what you see today on the main page (The Samaris album) have been sent from me to RYP 3 weeks ago. If i had used imagenetz for this album the link would have been vanished, because they delete albums without any d/l in only a few days. And the d/l of the TZ-family starts 3 weeks later.
Me and RYP we need this additional time for preparing the infos you can read and the cover art. And it gives me the oppurtunity to disappear for a few days vacation without an interruption on the mainpage.
O.K. it might be interesting for us to find out if there are others who are unable to d/l from krakenfiles. It isn't interesting if you once or twice had problems with this online portal. None of these hosts is perfect. But tell us, if you have generally problems, day by day. Then we have another 'zippy problem'.
Gaius said:
Darius was the pseudonym of California based artist Robert Joseph Ott who made one album in the late 60's. Jerry Scheff who had done a lot of work on bass for the 'Doors' is on board.
Darius (USA) - s/t album, 1969
https://www.imagenetz.de/niUAU
My request for "Beyond the Blues" a long shot, does not seem to have got a response. My tape recorder ate it gleefully.. No problem, I can fix that! Everything seemed all right and it ate Americana by Dave Peabody '85, so now I am looking for a replacement (digital) can anyone help me? My tape recorder is now awaiting a trip to my recycling centre!!!
If any one can help I would be much obliged!
Bottleneck
Many thanks
@imnokid for The Weeks Sisters
Request:
-The Jackson 5 – The Steel Town Sessions ( The Early Rehearsal Sessions ) ( 1965-1967 )
-Pervis Lee – Leeway ( 1967 )
-Pervis Lee – Himself ( 1970 )
wally k said
Tonight for fans of Jumping Rhythm And Blues this cd
LOST BLUES SHOUTERS VOLUME 4
https://www.imagenetz.de/gnrVP
african head charge - my life in a hole in the ground (320kb)
African Headcharge - Munich, Theaterfabrik 24.02.1994
https://we.tl/t-n14VbtyinR
Augustus Pablo - East of the River Nile
https://we.tl/t-AEtU2Ey4UF
Bucephalus
@ la musica e vita
I sincerely regret that you experience difficulties downloading from Kraken. I have no problems with it, not while using Jdownloader, not with any of the browsers, chrome,firefox edge etc, not with my tablet when i am not home. I do not have slowness with any of the storing platforms, mega kraken imagenetz, drive.google, wetransfer etc.I guess I am a lucky one.
Even the suspicious zippysha.re works for me.
I am very thankful for all the great music shared on this platform. Recently downloaded my 1000th download. Should I mention the lack of African, South-American and Asian music? Yes. Is it making this platform less attractive? No.
Again Thank All Of You for your kind effort to bring me music I otherwise would not listen to.
RebelRichieNixon
I bet some of you recognize this song from 1928:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8NJ-MIfFHI
Does anyone know what has happened to mp3va.com (a go-to site for searching, sampling and downloading music)?
Pittsburgh's Favorite Oldies - At The Hop Vols 7-9:
https://workupload.com/file/EFRd84C4CF7
Y'all- I need some Mel Waiters albums.
I used to have a virtual pile of 'em but they vanished when my HD failed. A tragic loss.
If you don't know who southern soul master Mel Waiters is here's some samples:
Got My Whiskey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCArcxpz2gA
What I Had in You:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G40V7adDP-4
Thanks!
-Rick
I will try "GoFile" because it seems to work fine!
@zigzagwanderer
Thanks for the Peter Green
Phil
Down the pub again for the greatest pub band, Dr Feelgood.
Their best singles:
Singles-The U.A. Years
https://krakenfiles.com/view/ejGTwrbMUr/file.html
With Wilko at his best:
I'm A Man Best Of The Wilko Johnson Years (1974-77)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/mFOMLegXNN/file.html
No sure which version of the Feelgoods this is, it's from 2006 with a different take on some classics.
Repeat Prescription-New Versions Of Old Favourites
https://krakenfiles.com/view/WIwfQu97Uo/file.html
Hope you enjoy.
@Frank Inzani
Thanks for all your posts about pub rock. It's nice to see someone who pay tribute to this kind of music.
Hey Gang. Looking for
Ozomatli
Riders in the Sky
Thanks!
Pancho
The Gene Clark CDR that I posted today is in memory of the artist, who died 32 years ago today (May 24, 1991).
Re: Krakenfiles
Here in Sydney, Australia, my download speed depends on time of day. At the moment, 3.00 am, it's taking 7 minutes to download an 80MB file. I assume that this is because it is daytime in Europe and the U.S.A. and there is more load on the servers.
Yesterday afternoon, I did parallel downloads of two files totalling 690MB which took around 90 seconds.
G.
Hi all,
Anyone have Link Wray's "Be What You Want To"?
https://www.discogs.com/master/408599-Link-Wray-Be-What-You-Want-To
Cheers!
Krakenfiles works ok in Scotland using Chrome.
Andy
Africa Live: The Roll Back Malaria Concert Movie
"African Music superstars joined forces to roll back Malaria in a March 12-13, 2005 concert in Dakar, Senegal. Youssou N'Dour, Salif Keita, Tinariwen, Angelique Kidjo, Baaba Maal, Orchestra Baobab, Oumou Sangare, Manu Dibango, Tony Allen and many more are all featured on this DVD of the event."
https://krakenfiles.com/view/arYJ44esjq/file.html
M For Mississippi Dvd & CD
"Everyone knows the blues came from Mississippi. Here's an update: They never left. This documentary takes audiences on a wild ride through the heart of Mississippi's current blues scene - from sun-drenched cotton fields to whiskey-soaked juke joints. Following two self-proclaimed blues fanatics, Jeff Konkel and Roger Stolle, on a week-long road trip across the state, "M for Mississippi" explores the thriving underbelly of a dying American art form in the land where it began. Using exclusive interviews and all-new musical performances, "M For Mississippi" captures the proverbial "real deal" in its home where it is most comfortable and authentic. More than just a collection of concert performances, the film collects the sounds, images and feel of both the performers and their native landscape - an environment essential to their livelihoods and inseparable from their art. By showcasing such a fascinating foreign land so close to home, the filmmakers hope to inspire countless others to make their own road trips down Mississippi's blue highways in search of the world's last truly-Delta blues men."
—Roger Stolle and Jeff Konkel
Starring: James 'T-Model' Ford, Jimmy 'Duck' Holmes, Robert 'Bilbo' Walker, Wesley 'Junebug' Jefferson, Terry 'Harmonica' Bean
CD- https://krakenfiles.com/view/1oQtm6NXnH/file.html
DVD-https://krakenfiles.com/view/PTX2lZIjBE/file.html
-Rick
Gaius said:
One of the greatest has gone finally, Tina Turner died, 83.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2T5_seDNZE
RIP Tina Turner 1939-2023
Gaius said:
Testing Gofiles, would like to have a response if this is worling worldwide without problems .
Ross Ryan, born in Kansas (USA), has moved to Australia, where he became a well respected country singer. Here he is with:
Ross Ryan (Australia) - My Name means Horse, 1974, rem. 2007
https://gofile.io/d/igvAOG
@Andy
Could this actually be the real reason why Krakenfiles works well in Scotland?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM
Searnav
anyone would think you're a Byrd, whatan amazing coloection you have!
Bucephalus
I agree, any of the other sites you mentioned are faster than kraken.
@ Mark R re: mp3va.com, I've been in contact with them. They apparently let their certificate expire. It's a way browsers can verify a site is legit. Without it, a site can been seen as a fake and for safety you aren't allowed to proceed. They say the situation "will be corrected shortly." That was three days ago. Seems rather feckless to let a required certificate expire when you're runing a for profit site. Tsk tsk tsk.... Hopefully they'll be back soon.
Krakenfiles works very good in France , most of the time, but from time to time the speed for one link is between 90and 180 ko/s. When it's the case I stop to dl this link, wait 3 or 5 days and try again. Usually after 5 days , the speed is between 280 and 320 ko/s.
For exemple this night :
i have a speed of 180 ko/s for one share of Apesville (but no problem at all with his others shares), Apollo (NY) vol 7 (links : https://krakenfiles.com/view/9IeaCOw0Sg/file.html
@ Apesville
I'm not complaining. I'm totally happy, that you share all this songs. It's time for me to send you a million of thanks : I've enjoyed what I've heard !!!!!
@ Mark R
Currently, we experience a technical issue with the SSL certificate, it will be fixed soon.
You will be able to access all the features soon. meanwhile, you can use the backup link:
https://www.mp3va2.com/
@Gaius
The download of the Ross Ryan via gofile was blindingly fast.
I am in Sydney.
Little Jack have you tried a refresh when Kranken runs slow? I have when its has slowed on upload it then seems to kick into action. Dean
Hi. I always use my phone for downloads (it's my only internet link.) Never had a problem with any of the sites you mention - dls complete within a minute or so. Where i do have problems though is with File Factory (v. slow) & rapidgator. In fact all rapidgator dls fail around the 80mb mark for some reason, which is a problem on sites like exystence. But it's all free, so i don't complain. I'm just glad there are sites like this where i can get good music.
@ EricC and rev.b.
Thanks for the update on mp3va. I feel my panic beginning to subside.
Thank you for the JDownloader tip. It was mentioned before... What a different!
Post a Comment