Wednesday, 10 May 2023

…and now for something completely different! 2033 - 2023

These fucking politicians, warlords and religious... They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Some US-Hard Rock:

Boulder (USA) - st. album, 1979
https://www.imagenetz.de/QUkba

Searnav said...

The Beatles – The French EPs (1962-1967) – Volume 5


5-01 - Ticket To Ride + 3 (Les Beatles Volume 3)

Odeon MOE 21003 (1966)

1. Les Beatles - A1 Ticket To Ride (3:08)
2. Les Beatles - A2 Yes It Is (2:40)
3. Les Beatles - B1 Help (2:17)
4. Les Beatles - B2 I'm Down (2:31)

5-02 - Yesterday + 3 (The Beatles Volume 4)

Odeon MOE 21004 (1966)

1. The Beatles - A1 Yesterday (2:03)
2. The Beatles - A2 The Night Before (2:33)
3. The Beatles - B1 Act Naturally (2:29)
4. The Beatles - B2 It's Only Love (1:55)

5-03 - Michelle + 3

Odeon MEO 102 (1966)

1. The Beatles - A1 Michelle (2:39)
2. The Beatles - A2 Run For Your Life (2:18)
3. The Beatles - B1 Drive My Car (2:26)
4. The Beatles - B2 Girl (2:29)

5-04 - Yesterday + 3 (re-release - other reference number)

Odeon MEO 105 (1966)

A re-release of MOE 21004

1. The Beatles - A1 Yesterday (2:03)
2. The Beatles - A2 The Night Before (2:33)
3. The Beatles - B1 Act Naturally (2:29)
4. The Beatles - B2 It's Only Love (1:55)

5-05 - No Reply + 3 (The Beatles 1965) (re-release - other reference number)

Odeon MEO 106 (1966)

A re-release of MEO 21001

1. Les Beatles - A1 No Reply (2:13)
2. Les Beatles - A2 I'm A Loser (2:29)
3. Les Beatles - B1 Rock And Roll Music (2:29)
4. Les Beatles - B2 Eight Days A Week (2:41)

5-06 - We Can Work It Out + 3

Odeon MEO 107 (1966)

1. The Beatles - A1 We Can Work It Out (2:13)
2. The Beatles - A2 You Won't See Me (3:18)
3. The Beatles - B1 Day Tripper (2:47)
4. The Beatles - B2 Norwegian Wood (2:03)

All 6 in one zip:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/kCvycvaJ

Ramone666 said...

Weeed from Portland, OR makes (you guessed it) interesting stoner stuff. Check 'em out.
Both albums @320, not my rips so ttou.

Weeed - This (2018)
https://www.discogs.com/master/1388166-Weeed-This
https://krakenfiles.com/view/KMJr0qdTCt/file.html

Weeed - You Are The Sky (2019)
https://www.discogs.com/master/1587214-Weeed-You-Are-The-Sky
https://krakenfiles.com/view/PprB3tpxrs/file.html

Searnav said...


Gene Clark – High Flying Byrd

Goldtone GT-001 ((USA 1996)

Another fan job from the mid 90s, when most of those tracks were rare or unreleased.

It was later re-released on a factory pressed CD with “Not For Sale - Promotionl Copy” printed on the CD. 1000 copies were made; mine is #423.

Tracks 1-6 = Mountain Stage, West Virginia 1988-10-15
Tracks 7-11 and 16-20 = Demos 1986-1987
Tracks 12-13 = Old Vienna Kaffee Haus, Westborough, MA 1990
Tracks 14-15 = “American Dreamer” outtakes 1971

Some song titles are wrong. I added the actual titles between parentheses.

1. Silver Raven (4:51)
2. Tried So Hard (2:39)
3. My Marie (6:33)
4. Rodeo Rider (2:55)
5. Gypsy Rider (4:20)
6. Train Leaves Here This Morning (4:34)
7. Straight From The Heart (3:03)
8. Love Wins Again (2:42)
9. You And I (2:24)
10. Gypsy Rider (3:51)
11. Trying To Change The Day For Night (Day For Night) (2:54)
12. Silver Raven (4:37)
13. Full Circle Song (2:36)
14. American Dreamer (2:42)
15. Outside The Law (1:11)
16. Why Did You Leave Me Today (3:43)
17. Yesterday Is Out Of Sight (Lover's Turnaround) (3:19)
18. It Would Mean Everything (Winning Hand) (2:32)
19. 100 Years (One Hundred Years From Now) (2:33)
20. I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (2:33)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://workupload.com/file/VEhwQQGexMK

Searnav said...


Makem & Spain – Sessions Vol. I

New Folk Records NFR 7522 (USA 2014) (recorded Spring-Winter 2012)

Rory Makem (banjo, mandolin, vocals)
Liam Spain (bouzouki, 12-string guitar, guitar, tiple, vocals)
Mickey Spain (guitar, percussion, bodhran, vocals)

With guests as mentioned hereunder

1. Roll On Columbia (with David Mallett, Luke Mallet, Will Mallett) (4:16)
2. My Creole Belle (with Tom Paxton) (3:32)
3. Shenandoah (with Bill staines) (4:01)
4. Glory Train (with Noel Paul Stokey) (3:57)
5. Four Strong Winds (with Roger McGuinn) (4:38)
6. Go Tell Aunt Rhody (3:44)
7. Run, Come See Jerusalem (with Gordon Box) (3:37)
8. Michael Row The Boat Ashore (with The Shaw Brothers) (3:43)
9. Skip To My Lou (2:24)
10. Stealin' (with Jonathan Edwards) (3:13)
11. I Cant Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound (with Shooner Fare) (3:13)
12. The Ballad Of The St. Anne’s Reel (with David Mallett, Luke Mallett, Will Mallett) (3:35)

Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CD)

https://workupload.com/file/3N4w4MceFTQ

Aaron Vincent said...

Fats Waller - 1937 (1995, Chronological Classics)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/CqI4RpbwHJ/file.html

Fats Waller - 1937, Vol.2 (1995, Chronological Classics)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/DR7F7AFodK/file.html

Fats Waller - 1937-1938 (1996, Chronological Classics)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/vVRlhhursR/file.html

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Recently RYP has posted some Holly Golightly singles. Maybe you like her with a whole 16 tracks album an as a:

Serious Girlfriend (UK) 1998
https://www.imagenetz.de/FhH77

If my memory serves me well, I once saw her life somewhere in the Meonstoke region.

Semprini said...

Continuing the Ultimate Breaks and Beats with the last in the series. UBB 21-25 of 25

UBB 21

https://www.discogs.com/release/182475-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats

Joe Tex - Papa Was Too
https://youtu.be/5Y0ol3RR_pg

A1 The Politicians - Free Your Mind
A2 Joe Tex - Papa Was Too
A3 The Village Callers - Hector
A4 Sound Experience - Devil With The Bust
B1 James Brown - Soul Pride
B2 All The People - Cramp Your Style
B3 Johnny Pate - Shaft In Africa
B4 Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You A Little Bit More
B5 Tommy Roe - L.L. Bonus Beats #2
=================================

UBB 22

https://www.discogs.com/release/8737372-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats

Barrabas - Woman
https://youtu.be/GpA1r630yyI

A1 Barrabas - Woman
A2 Creative Source - Corazon
A3 Southside Movement - Save The World
B1 The J.B.'s - The Grunt (Part 1)
B2 Rufus Thomas - Do The Funky Penguin (Part 2)
B3 Shotgun - Dynamite (The Bomb)
B4 Gary Numan - Films
=================================

UBB 23

https://www.discogs.com/release/176813-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats

Rufus Thomas - The Breakdown (Part II)
https://youtu.be/R_xJHZw0m74

A1 Rufus Thomas - The Breakdown (Part II)
A2 Jim Dandy - Country Cooking
A3 Pleasure - Joyous
B1 Solomon Burke - Get Out Of My Life Woman
B2 Alphonse Mouzon - You Don't Know How Much I Love You
B3 Delegation - Oh Honey
B4 Freda Payne - The Easiest Way To Fall
=================================

UBB 24

https://www.discogs.com/release/22020607-Various-Ultimate-Breaks-Beats

Otis Redding - Hard To Handle
https://youtu.be/1ZxN9iQM7OY

A1 Lowell Fulsom - Tramp
A2 Freddy Scott - (You) Got What I Need
A3 Lyn Collins - You Can't Love Me, If You Don't Respect Me
A4 The Emotions - Blind Alley
B1 Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions - Part 1
B2 Otis Redding - Hard To Handle
B3 The Grass Roots - You And Love Are The Same
B4 Tom Scott - Sneakin' In The Back
=================================

UBB 25

https://musicbrainz.org/release/73777ca1-5c2f-4da1-9046-13bd5e1b2cc6

Ike White - Love and Affection
https://youtu.be/R5i9_mPSU4A

1 Southside Movement - I've Been Watching You
2 Lou Donaldson - Pot Belly
3 Samba Soul - Mambo #5
4 The Five Stairsteps - Don't Change Your Love (remix)
5 Lamont Dozier - Take Off Your Make-Up
6 Ike White - Love and Affection
7 James Brown - The Payback (remix)

Thanks to the original sharer @320

5 records in 1 file

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UKtv2sWNcI/file.html

BigGray said...

Travis Tritt

Part 5 of 7

2016-A Man And His Guitar_ Live From The Franklin Theatre
https://www.imagenetz.de/e5oJ6

Where Corn Doesn't Grow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2JmoiiGps

01 - It's All About The Money (Live) - Travis Tritt
02 - Where Corn Don't Grow (Live) - Travis Tritt
03 - The Pressure Is On (Live) - Travis Tritt
04 - I'm Gonna Be Somebody (Live) - Travis Tritt
05 - Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man (Live) [Feat. James Otto] - Travis Tritt
06 - Country Club (Live) - Travis Tritt
07 - Country Ain't Country No More (Live) - Travis Tritt
08 - Five Hundred Miles Away From Home (Live) - Travis Tritt
09 - Here's A Quarter (Live) - Travis Tritt
10 - Best Of Intentions (Live) - Travis Tritt
11 - Drift Off To Dream (Live) - Travis Tritt
12 - Help Me Hold On (Live) - Travis Tritt

01 - Whiskey Ain't Workin' (Live) [Feat. Marty Stuart] - Travis Tritt
02 - Pickin' At It (Live) [Feat. Marty Stuart] - Travis Tritt
03 - Come And Go Blues (Live) - Travis Tritt
04 - Anymore (Live) - Travis Tritt
05 - I Walk The Line (Live) - Travis Tritt
06 - Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (Live) - Travis Tritt
07 - A Long Time Ago (Live) - Travis Tritt
08 - Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (Live) - Travis Tritt
09 - Lone Wolf (Live) - Travis Tritt
10 - It's A Great Day To Be Alive (Live) - Travis Tritt
11 - T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Live) - Travis Tritt
12 - Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde (Live) - Travis Tritt

2017-Big Bang Concert Series_ Travis Tritt (Live)
https://www.imagenetz.de/cEHug

01 - Put Some Drive In Your Country (Live) - Travis Tritt
02 - I'm Gonna Be Somebody (Live) - Travis Tritt
03 - More Than You'll Ever Know (Live) - Travis Tritt
04 - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (Live) - Travis Tritt
05 - Outlaws Like Us (Live) - Travis Tritt
06 - Country Club (Live) - Travis Tritt
07 - Back Against The Wall (Live) - Travis Tritt
08 - T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Live) - Travis Tritt
09 - Sometimes She Forgets (Live) - Travis Tritt
10 - Tell Me I Was Dreaming (Live) - Travis Tritt
11 - Here's A Quarter (Live) - Travis Tritt
12 - Ten Feet Tall And Bullet Proof (Live) - Travis Tritt
13 - She's Going Home With Me (Live) - Travis Tritt
14 - Where Corn Don't Grow (Live) - Travis Tritt
15 - The Whiskey Ain't Working (Live) - Travis Tritt
16 - Whiskey On Ice (Live) - Travis Tritt

Professor RnR said...

Billboard Country (revised, remastered) C 1959.03
1. Jimmy Newman - So Soon (1:55)
2. Jimmy Newman - What'cha Gonna Do' (2:10)
3. Faron Young - That's The Way It's Gotta Be (1:55)
4. Faron Young - We're Talking It Over (2:00)
5. Freddie Hart - The Wall (2:44)
6. Freddie Hart - Davy Jones (2:38)
7. Johnny Sea - Frankie's Man Johnny (2:16)
8. Johnny Sea - Loneliness (2:45)
9. Jean Shepard - Have Heart, Will Love (2:10)
10. Jean Shepard - I'll Take The Blame (2:21)
11. James O'Gwynn - How Can I Think of Tomorrow (2:12)
12. James O'Gwynn - Were You Ever A Stranger (2:32)
13. Ernest Tubb - I Cried A Tear (2:32)
14. Ernest Tubb - I'd Rather Be (2:40)
15. Ernest Tubb - I'd Rather Be '61 (2:29)
16. Porter Wagoner - Me And Fred And Joe And Bill (2:00)
17. Porter Wagoner - Out Of Sight Out Of Mind (2:11)

Professor RnR said...

18. Buck Owens - Second Fiddle (2:05)
19. Buck Owens - My Everlasting Love (2:18)
20. Ray Price - Heartaches By The Number (2:59)
21. Ray Price - Wall Of Tears (2:31)
22. Hank Thompson - Anybody's Girl (2:25)
23. Hank Thompson - Total Strangers (2:30)
24. Bob Gallion - You Take The Table And I'll Take The Chairs (2:41)
25. Bob Gallion - Out Of A Honky Tonk (2:44)
26. Rose Maddox - Gambler's Love (2:15)
27. Rose Maddox - What Makes Me Hang Around (2:38)
28. Wilburn Brothers - Somebody’s Back In Town (2:25)
29. Wilburn Brothers - I Love Everybody (2:06)
30. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Big Midnight Special (2:43)
31. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - X Marks The Spot (2:20)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y_KXR__jYTd34wZkrMqWSuCTGg8FB4yj
pass to all C 1959 files: U03.04.23

Anonymous said...

@Quickxie
I give you the same explanation as to imnokid.
I only respond to requests.
Personally I only download what I can't get and
that some colleague wants to do me the favor of sharing it.
I will leave the link for one more day only but I will continue uploading requests if I have them.
Unfortunately, I don't have the second LP and I'm not too interested in it either.
All the best

Rita Jean Bodine
https://we.tl/t-ie3mJyBqwn

Anonymous said...

Bunny Wailer & The Solomonic Reggaestra - Civic Auditorium, Santa Cruz CA 11.19.1995
https://we.tl/t-Xew0iaUTyZ
BW - Solomonic Singles 1_ Tread Along 1969-1976
https://we.tl/t-hMjVGTu2f6
BW - Solomonic Singles 2_ Rise & Shine 1977-1986
https://we.tl/t-s1Oc6dT6iW

Bucephalus

wally k said...

wally k said

It's time to finish another label upload,tonight the last DELUXE RECORDS VOL.4

DELUXE RECORDS VOL.4
https://www.imagenetz.de/7vmaM

Psyclist said...

James Talley

Live
Love Songs And The Blues
Nashville City Blues

3 in 1 file

https://mega.nz/file/FAVASQqa#Q7impToaZBJjr437rwKOkafRYNKjzi0MBjeqDwTUV8E

Susan Donimus said...

@Gaius - Thanks for confirming that the problem was with ImageNetz and not my computer. Anyway, it seems to be working again.

Frank Inzani said...

Some odds and ends:

A Bonzos TAKRL bootleg:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/FyedJQ4Eib/file.html

The Kursaal Flyers final album:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/gMoqLBnwTi/file.html

A mid career Nick Lowe comp aptly titled the Wilderness Years:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/bsWmzWw9hb/file.html

Hope you enjoy.

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Frank White - Nice To Be On Your Show (1973)
https://uptobox.com/qnbqilqssa2y
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/684249-Frank-White-Nice-To-Be-On-Your-Show

J.S.D. Band - Country Of The Blind (1971)
https://uptobox.com/zfgi6vd3fu7r
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/656167-JSD-Band-Country-Of-The-Blind

Jerry Jeff Walker - Viva Terlingua! (1973)
https://uptobox.com/l2ags5vhq9dp
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/274041-Jerry-Jeff-Walker-Viva-Terlingua

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks @bluesjumper33  for
Jesse Thomas

Request:

Jef Gilson Trio + Montorgueil 46 – Messe pour les Halles de Paris

-Jerome MacMurray ‎– Jerome ( 1979 )  

-Jerome MacMurray – Reflections of Jerome  

Anonymous said...

TZ

Looking for Lucinda Williams Live at the Fillmore

Best regards

Zippy

Earthbound said...

wally k,

That's weird. Your post says "DELUXE RECORDS VOL.4" but the link goes to "YouTube Blues & R&B Gems Vol. 3".

Anyway, it's an excellent collection. So I tagged, normalized and trimmed all the dead space off both ends of all the tracks.

https://www.imagenetz.de/jaAqe


Mike said...

ATTN - Aaron Vincent said...
Fats Waller chrono clasia x 3

Thank you.
Cheers,
Mike M

jhalal drut said...

if I may:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlxeBrVAdVE
VIGON - THE SPOILER
French tv, highly recommended
- Jhala Drut

Andyrock66 said...

@Psyclist
Thank you very much mi amigo... It seems you can read my thoughts!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Still searching for One Fell Swoop

zipper said...

Thanks Ramone666 for Weeed.

Quickxie said...

@ Doc MF Johnson

Hi Doc. I entered the site on wednesday 11th but the link was already gone. I'm very sorry I missed it. Thanks anyway.