...Luckily, I was able to find a cassette copy of I Can't Wait For Summer to End, in a relatively short amount of time (this rip is taken from CD). Like The Godfathers and The Jam, whom the Trilobites appear to be heavily deriving their influences from, these Sydney bad boys dispensed taught, no-nonsense rock and roll with all the penetrating hooks and vigorous guitar chops one could ever hope for. The potent highlight, "Why Can't I Remember" is indelible as this stuff comes, and they sport a political conscience on "Critcal Mass," and the closing "All Hail the New Right." Gotta love the detailed cover sleeve on this one. Preceding Summer, there were Trilobites singles nearly as good, but this ep's followup full-length, 1989's Savage Mood Swing, was less consistent. - from: http://wilfullyobscure.blogspot.de/2007/09/trilobites-i-cant-wait-for-summer-to.html
trax:01 I Can't Wait For Summer To End 02 Tall Poppies 03 Why I Can't Remember 04 Critical Mass 05 All Hail The New Right

1 comment:
The Trilobites "I Can't Wait For Summer To End"
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/hLAmyTTD#0TvV66XfaG-fKAA1hmRZ00Wzj7Cd5wnyOxkZAWP2fxM
Post a Comment