We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

47 comments:
Hey ho, let's go, it's a "Swedish 60's Pop" thursday!
Tages "Fantasy Island" (Video, 1968)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYCVMaR7IAo
Doris "Wouldn't That Be Groovy" (Video, 1969)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmQtHwf0V08
Slam Creepers "Mister Personality Man" (Video, 1968)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQQW7TN_yI
And here is Kermit singing "I Wonder 'Bout The World"!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3eZ7zw4VY
Johnny Hallyday – Johnny Hallyday Story – Palais Des Sports
My double LP = Philips 6332 306 (France 1976)
Disc 1
1. A1 Présentation Du Spectacle (2:05)
2. A2 Da Dou Ron Ron (Da Doo Ron Ron) (2:20)
3. A3-1 Elle Est Terrible (Somethin' Else) (2:24)
4. A3-2 Tes Tendres Années (Tender Years) (2:39)
5. A3-3 Retiens La Nuit (1:13)
6. A3-4 L'Idole Des Jeunes (Teenage Idol) (2:17)
7. A4 I Got A Woman (5:04)
8. A5 Johnny, Reviens (Johnny B. Goode) (2:31)
9. A6 Si J'Etais Un Charpentier (If I Were A Carpenter) (3:22)
10. B1 Le Pénitencier (House Of The Rising Sun) (4:04)
11. B2 Hey Joe (Hey Joe) (4:30)
12. B3 Pour Moi La Vie Va Commencer (1:08)
13. B4 Les Coups (Uptight) (3:57)
14. B5 Jusqu'A Minuit (In The Midnight Hour) (3:58)
15. B6 Je Suis Seul (What Is Soul) (2:24)
16. B7 Noir C'Est Noir (Black Is Black) (3:14)
Disc 2
1. C1 Rock 'n' Roll Man (5:34)
2. C2 Que Je T'Aime (3:35)
3. C3 La Fille De L'Eté Dernier (Summertime Blues) (2:33)
4. C4 Requiem Pour Un Fou (4:18)
5. C5 Joue Pas De Rock 'n' Roll Pour Moi (Don't Play Your Rock 'n' Roll To Me) (3:50)
6. C6 Présentation Du Spectacle (3:49)
7. C7 Né Pour Vivre Sans Amour (2:45)
8. D1 Gabrielle (The King Is Dead) (4:06)
9. D2 Derrière L'Amour (Dietro L'Amore) (4:36)
10. D3 Ma Chérie, C'Est Moi (It'll Be Me) (3:52)
11. D4 La Terre Promise (Promised Land) (5:20)
12. D5 La Musique Que J'Aime (8:41)
Fresh Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (gatefold cover front, back, inside, insert, labels) (some from Discogs, some freshly scanned from my LP)
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/Bbqpf6Hb/file.html
Repost by request
Fats And His Cats – At The Star-Club Hamburg
CBS BPW 82000 (Germany / The Netherlands 1963)
1. Arthur's Blues (2:06)
2. Hello (2:55)
3. Careless Love (2:29)
4. Before I Grow Too Old (2:32)
5. Mess Around (2:04)
6. It Keeps Raining (2:09)
7. Gigolo (3:52)
8. Last Night (2:32)
9. Mary Ann (3:01)
10. Halleluja I Love Her So (2:15)
11. What Did I Say (2:28)
12. When The Saints (2:19)
Vinyl Rip – Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://www3.zippyshare.com/v/ynbWZmXY/file.html
THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO
PLAYBOY AFTER DARK (Week 13)
S02E11 Don Adams; Lesley Gore; Fleetwood Mac; Arte Johnson
January 8, 1970
Show #37 (taped 8-Jan-70)Guests: --Don Adams--Fleetwood Mac - ""Rattlesnake Shake"" --Lesley Gore - ""Hello Young Lovers"" and ""Didn't We?""--Arte Johnson (comedian)--Tommy Leonetti Aired 17-Feb-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-hlyuH3hQ0w
S02E12 Milton Berle; Barrie Chase; Jo Anne Worley; Tony Joe White
February 18, 1970
Show #38 (taped 18-Feb-70) --Milton Berle --Barrie Chase --Muscatel --Tony Joe White --Jo Anne Worley Aired 14-Apr-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-YitYb5z0jS
S02E13 Smokey Robinson & the Miracles; Marty Ingels; Noel Harrison
February 20, 1970
Show #39 (taped 20-Feb-70) Guests:--Vic Damone (singer)--Noel Harrison (actor-singer)--Lloyd Haynes--Marty Ingels (comedian)--Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - medley of 'sad songs': ""Yesterlove,"" ""My Girl Has Gone,"" ""Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage"" and ""Tracks of My Tears""--Evie Sands (singer) Aired 21-Apr-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-dcj36WT9Bx
Billboard R&B 1968 Part 2 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered)
1. Fantastic Four - I've Got To Have You (2:54)
2. Fantastic Four - Win Or Lose (I'm Gonna Love You) (2:47)
3. O.V. Wright - Oh Baby Mine (2:20)
4. O.V. Wright - Working Your Game (2:09)
5. The Mad Lads - Whatever Hurts You (3:18)
6. The Mad Lads - No Time Is Better Than Right Now (2:20)
7. Louis Curry - A Toast To You (2:53)
8. Louis Curry - I'll Try Again Tomorrow (2:24)
9. Bobby Bland - Save Your Love For Me (3:29)
10. Bobby Bland - Share Your Love With Me (2:43)
11. Gene Chandler - River Of Tears (2:40)
12. Gene Chandler - It's Time To Settle Down (2:38)
13. Jimmy Holiday - Spread Your Love (2:37)
14. Jimmy Holiday - We Got A Good Thing Goin' (2:20)
15. Jimmy Holiday & Clydie King - We Got A Good Thing Goin' (2:21)
16. Frankie & The Spindles - (My Girl Is Made Of) Candy (2:40)
17. Frankie & The Spindles - My Letter To You (2:26)
18. The Persians - Too Much Pride (2:58)
19. The Persians - That's If You Want Me To (2:11)
20. Junior Wells - You're Tuff Enough (S) (2:20)
21. Junior Wells - You're Tuff Enough (2:19)
22. Junior Wells - The Hippies Are Trying (S) (4:10)
23. Junior Wells - The Hippies Are Trying (4:10)
24. Freddie Scott - (You) Got What I Need (2:59)
25. Freddie Scott - Powerful Love (2:08)
26. Jimmy Hughes - I Like Everything About You (2:53)
27. Jimmy Hughes - What Side Of the Door (2:58)
28. The Profiles - If I Didn't Love You (2:20)
29. The Profiles - Got to Be Your Lover (2:29)
30. Little Milton - Let Me Down Easy (2:43)
31. Little Milton - Driftin' Drifter (2:49)
32. The Mad Lads - So Nice (2:39)
33. The Mad Lads - Make Room (2:48)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14evHiQ4bSmABNCZbuVZHoxbdVjO15vbg
pass: U20.10.22
Cheap Trick
Part 17 of 19
2016-Transmission Impossible (Live)
https://www.imagenetz.de/h3NLo
CD 1 - Live at the Capitol Theater, Passaic, New Jersey, 1978
01 - Hello There - Cheap Trick
02 - Come on Come On - Cheap Trick
03 - Stiff Competition - Cheap Trick
04 - On Top of the World - Cheap Trick
05 - Guitar Solo - Cheap Trick
06 - Big Eyes - Cheap Trick
07 - Ain't That a Shame - Cheap Trick
08 - Southern Girls - Cheap Trick
09 - Need Your Love - Cheap Trick
10 - I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
11 - California Man - Cheap Trick
12 - Surrender - Cheap Trick
13 - Goodnight Now - Cheap Trick
14 - Heaven Tonight - Cheap Trick
15 - Auf Wiedersehen - Cheap Trick
16 - Clock Strikes Ten - Cheap Trick
CD 2 - Live at the LA Forum, Inglewood, California 1979
17 - Intro/Hello There/Clock Strikes Ten - Cheap Trick
18 - I'll Be with You Tonight - Cheap Trick
19 - California Man - Cheap Trick
20 - Downed - Cheap Trick
21 - On Top of the World - Cheap Trick
22 - Gonna Raise Hell - Cheap Trick
23 - Heaven Tonight - Cheap Trick
24 - Stiff Competition - Cheap Trick
25 - Voices - Cheap Trick
26 - Need Your Love - Cheap Trick
27 - I Know What I Want - Cheap Trick
28 - I Want You to Want Me/Surrender/Auld Lang Syne - Cheap Trick
29 - Dream Police/Outro - Cheap Trick
CD 3 - Live at the Joint, Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada 1995
30 - Intro - Cheap Trick
31 - She's Tight - Cheap Trick
32 - Girlfriend - Cheap Trick
33 - I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
34 - Cold Turkey - Cheap Trick
35 - 12 String Bass Solo - Cheap Trick
36 - Heaven Tonight - Cheap Trick
37 - Magical Mystery Tour - Cheap Trick
38 - Don't Be Cruel - Cheap Trick
39 - The Flame - Cheap Trick
40 - Ain't That a Shame - Cheap Trick
41 - Surrender - Cheap Trick
42 - Voices - Cheap Trick
43 - Need Your Love - Cheap Trick
44 - Dream Police - Cheap Trick
45 - Goodnight Now - Cheap Trick
46 - Outro - Cheap Trick
hey all,
I just realized I'm missing the first disc of The Carter Family - In The Shadow Of Clinch Mountain. can anyone help? The incomplete box is driving me nuts. Thanks
A lovely tribute to the Texas Panhandle by young picker Hayden Pedigo: Greetings From Amarillo (2017).
Enjoy here @320: https://krakenfiles.com/view/n2d3u13ec6/file.html
Staff 78rpm 1948-1950
https://krakenfiles.com/view/45YnrVmlNg/file.html
600 - Ted Buckner's Orchestra - Frolic Jump
600 - Ted Buckner's Orchestra (voc. Lord Essex) - Maybe
602 - Bobbe Caston with Ted Buckner Orchestra - Call Me Darling
602 - Bobbe Caston with Ted Buckner Orchestra - God Bless The Child
603 - Ted Buckner's Orchestra voc. (Bobbe Caston) - Good For Nothin' Joe
603 - Ted Buckner's Orchestra voc. (Bobbe Caston) - Why Was I Born
604 - Milton Hinton's Orchestra - And Say it Again
604 - Milton Hinton's Orchestra - Oo-La-Fee
605 - Milton Hinton's Orchestra - Cle-Hops
605 - Milton Hinton's Orchestra - Just Plain Blues
606 - Milton Hinton's Orchestra (voc. Emile Jones) - If I Should Lose You
606 - Milton Hinton's Orchestra (voc. Emile Jones) - If You Believed In Me
607 - Red Miller - Nobility Boogie
607 - Red Miller Trio - Bewildered
608 - Bobbe Caston with Ted Buckner Orchestra - This Is the Last Time (I'll Cry Over You)
608 - Bobbe Caston with Ted Buckner Orchestra - You Don't Know What Love Is
628 - Bobbe Caston with Casey Jones & Orchestra - Lonesome For You
628 - Casey Jones & Orchestra - Re-Bop (That's The Kick I'm On)
641 - The Detroiters - I'm Not Ashamed To Be A Witness
641 - The Detroiters - Seek And Ye Shall Find
643 - Mamie Spann - I'm Going To Rest From My Labor
643 - Mamie Spann - Stand By Me
646 - The Detroiters - I Love The Lord
646 - The Detroiters - I'm Going to Rest From My Labor
647 - Thelma Hawkins & Her Daughter Victoria - I'm Going To Tell God How You Treat Me
647 - Thelma Hawkins & Her Daughter Victoria - Jesus Knows And Will Supply My Every Need
648 - Thelma Hawkins & Her Daughter Victoria - He Knows How Much We Can Bear
648 - Thelma Hawkins & Her Daughter Victoria - Over the Hill
704 - Johnny Williams (John Lee Hooker) - Highway Blues
704 - Johnny Williams (John Lee Hooker) - Miss Rosie Mae
705 - Charles Johnson Orchestra (piano Willie Anderson) - Midnight Mood
705 - Charles Johnson Orchestra (piano Willie Anderson) - Rompin' On The Ramp
706 - Baby Boy Warren - My Special Friend Blues
706 - Baby Boy Warren - Nervy Woman Blues
707 - Baby Boy Warren & His Buddy - Don't Want No Skinny Woman
707 - Baby Boy Warren & His Buddy - Lonesome Cabin Blues
709 - Baby Boy Warren - Forgive Me Darling
709 - Baby Boy Warren - Please Don't Think I'm Nosey
710 - Johnny Williams (John Lee Hooker) - House Rent Boogie
710 - Johnny Williams (John Lee Hooker) - Wandering Blues
717 - Baby Boy Warren - I Got Lucky
717 - Baby Boy Warren - Let's Renew Our Love
718 - Johnny Williams (John Lee Hooker) - Bumble Bee Blues
718 - Johnny Williams (John Lee Hooker) - Prison Bound
800 - Bennie Holton Trio - Bennie's Boogie
Gloria Gaynor - Gateshead, UK - 05-16-08
https://we.tl/t-yYBVU0LhNz
J BROWNE1980-11-13 feat.David Lindley - Osaka Festival Hall
https://we.tl/t-2D7O0k6Sj5
Sam Cooke - Sam Cooke At The Copa (Live) (1964) [Hi-Res 24Bit]
https://we.tl/t-0oor8Asd8g
Bucephalus
Here are two rare jamaican dub LP's from 1975 and 1979, not known much about the artists, the sound are really old school, raw/dirty and primitive, in the the vein Lee Perry and King Tubby. Those two albums may not be classed as masterpieces or classics, but they are very chill, atmospheric and groovy. For fans that already are into the genre maybe?
Maya Dread - Kaya dub (1975)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/edlJoJxYTg/file.html,
https://www.discogs.com/master/1194647-Maya-Dread-Kaya-Dub
Prince Hammer - Roots Me Roots (1979) (sounds like it was recorded 1975-1976 in my ears)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/IZjCy0w6yI/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/1986256-Prince-Hammer-Roots-Me-Roots
Thanks to the original uploader!
Gaius said:
Some early Psychedelic Folk music from Scotland. Here are with male and female vocals and their last album:
Bread Love & Dreams (UK)- Amaryllis 1971
https://www.imagenetz.de/S9D2k
Does anyone know what has happened to Tads44?
He's not posted any of the Jazz Chronologicals for ages. I'm sure there were more to come, and he never said he had finished.
If you are still visiting this site. I hope you are ok.
Gaius said:
...Continuing German Rock with the letter 'C'
If a German band has connections to the British band 'Henry Cow', you'll know what you have to expect...
Cassiber were a German avant-rock group founded in 1982 by German composer and saxophonist Alfred Harth, German composer, music-theatre director and keyboardist Heiner Goebbels, English drummer Chris Cutler from Henry Cow and German guitarist Christoph Anders. They recorded five albums, toured extensively across Europe, Asia and North America, and disbanded in 1992.
Cassiber's music was a blend of speed-punk, free jazz and sampling which incorporated found sounds and news broadcasts. They were best known for the "frantic intensity" of their live performances. A Time Out critic wrote, "Cassiber play as if they only have a minute left to live."[1] They were also noted for their style of playing, which was to "improvise 'completed pieces'" (wiki)
Cassiber (Germany)- Beauty & the Beast 1984, rem. 2013
https://www.imagenetz.de/DFfT7
Gaius said
SOMETHING DIFFERENT
For WIN 10 + 11 + APPLE IOS users
In the last days, both Microsoft and Apple McOS, have rolled out zero day exploits via their update function. So maybe better you have a look at your system.
@ Gaius /ralph11
Faraway Folk - Time And Tide
https://www.imagenetz.de/fWw8A
Complete album , high VBR .
@Jake
Here is the CD1 for the Carter Family series In the Shadow of Clinch Mountain
https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/GVubPDtJ/file.html
@wallyk
Each day you share so many titles I haven't heard before. So thanks! (and tagging I just don't care about)
Back to the garage at the Free Music Archive
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_A-Bones/
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Coachwhips/
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Cynics/
OK, here's more Robert Gordon. Hopefully no mistakes this time:
1978 - Robert Gordon & Link Wray - Musikladen German TV Special '78:
https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/rOORBlfY/file.html
2000 - Robert Gordon with Link Wray - Walking, Talking, Dee Harris Blues:
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/1LoeEE1V/file.html
For Mr. Gaius:
Thistletown 'Rosemarie'
https://we.tl/t-RxR5lsz22R
@Bob,
Glad to see you back & receive your latest fine post on Staff. I downloaded your post less than 3 hours after you posted it and was surprised to see there were already 33 previously downloads. Quess there's a lot of viewers who appreciate your posts but choose to remain quiet about it.
wallyk said
nice collection of rocking r&b and blues.some are out on commercial cds by now
but there are more that are not.
"WORK DADDY WORK"
https://www.imagenetz.de/ZVHfb
As they used to say in my youth; here it is, hot off the presses:
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 62 45’s
Becky And The Red Pony - (Baby) I Get The Same Old Feelin'/Hunger And Thirst 7" (1971
https://www.discogs.com/release/2095008-Becky-And-The-Red-Pony-Baby-I-Get-The-Same-Old-Feelin
Captain Freak And Lunacycle Band - 20th Generation Sad/Whatever Happen To Superman 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/release/5421407-Captain-Freak-And-Lunacycle-Band-20th-Generation-Sad
Panhandle - All The Time Now/Hey Girl 7" (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4161433-Panhandle-All-The-Time-Now-Hey-Girl
Eddie Vinson - Cherry Red/Person To Person 7" (1975)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4245201-Eddie-Vinson-Cherry-Red
Vernon Harrell - Daisy Daisy/Your Love 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/master/1495122-Vernon-Harrell-Daisy-Daisy-Your-Love
Jimmy Barnes - Don't Be Mad With Me/You Thrill Me So Much 7" (1960)
https://www.discogs.com/release/6197468-Jimmy-Barnes-Dont-Be-Mad-With-Me
Syl Johnson - Fonk You/That Wiggle 7" (1977)
https://www.discogs.com/release/1036288-Syl-Johnson-Fonk-You-That-Wiggle
LaVell Kamma - I Can Help You Find Yourself/Little Things (Meant So Much Back Then) 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/master/366840-Lavell-Kamma-I-Can-Help-You-Find-Yourself
Diane Jenkins - I'm A Woman/Sweet Wine, Music, And My Imagination 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/master/587919-Diane-Jenkins-Im-A-Woman
Buddy Ace - Kicked The Habit/The Real Thing 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/release/1958333-Buddy-Ace-Kicked-The-Habit-The-Real-Thing
Henry Moore - Let The World End Tomorrow/She's A Lover 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/release/5058760-Henry-Moore-Let-The-World-End-Tomorrow-Shes-A-Lover
Johnny "Guitar" Watson - Mama/There's A Recession Going On 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/release/11691084-Johnny-Guitar-Watson-Mama-Theres-A-Recession-Going-On
Don Covay & The Goodtimers - Never Had No Love/You've Got Me On The Critical List 7" (1967)
https://www.45cat.com/record/452440
https://www.discogs.com/master/916883-Don-Covay-The-Goodtimers-Never-Had-No-Love-Youve-Got-Me-On-The-Critical-List
Freddie Houston With Richard Barrett's Orchestra - No Love So True/Don't You Feel It 7" (1961)
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc283745us
https://www.discogs.com/release/6278160-Freddi-Houston-With-Richard-Barretts-Orchestra-No-Love-So-True-Dont-You-Feel-It
Willie Harper - Power Of Love / You're Gonna Pay 7" (1962)
https://www.discogs.com/release/5167359-Willie-Harper-Power-Of-Love-
Jackie Lee - The Chicken/I Love You 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/release/8076356-Jackie-Lee-The-Chicken-I-Love-You
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/ZuVY6l9r/file.html
Would anyone happen to have a gospel collection called JESUS ROCKED THE JUKEBOX?
Thanks to whomever can share this (and to all the generous sharers here).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moral – And Life Is…/1983
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/rl8lga2V/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/de/artist/510823-Moral
Dead Can Dance – Spleen And Ideal / 1985
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/qeeDD5mj/file.html
Dead Can Dance – Dionysus / 2018
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/F7uee8Ut/file.html
Peace & Thanks to the original ripper and uploader.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jake
Here is disc 1 of The Carter Family - In The Shadow Of Clinch Mountain.
Now you can stop going crazy.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/3YUdu8VoZP/file.html
@Clash
Thanks for Vol. 62. Looking forward to listening!
Skinny
@Mark R said...
Would anyone happen to have a gospel collection called JESUS ROCKED THE JUKEBOX?
Here Y'are:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jd71ulnn0u1de1e/JRTJB.zip/file
@320:
Water - Damburst (1976)
https://uptobox.com/nd5tiofjqska
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/752515-Water-Damburst
Sophie's Dream - Sophie's Dream (1976)
https://uptobox.com/w9fuzfu6ese3
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2671306-Sophies-Dream-Sophies-Dream
Triumph - In The Beginning (1976)
https://uptobox.com/stmo5hic3uxq
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/5761112-Triumph-In-The-Beginning
Gaius said:
Thanks to zigzagwanderer + Anonymous (Thistletown)
@BigGray - works great today. Thank you!
Can anyone help me with anything by Boots Wellington from the early 60s. I know a couple of tracks turned up on compilations from Germany in the 60s, but I've never been able to find anything. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.
Tony.
The second concert I ever went to was Cheap Trick at the Capitol Theater in Passaic. Not the same one posted--it was in 1980--but still, pretty awesome. Thanks, BigGray.
Many thanks, CLASH, for the latest (and brandnew!) 7-Inchers Vol. 62! Best, TC
@ Burney:
Thanks for responding but the link went to a Staple Singers album, not the various artist compilation "Jesus Rocked the Jukebox." I apprectae the response but I guess I'll have to keep on looking.
@ Burney:
I was wrong. That was the correct link and for that I am deeply grateful. You are a prince among posters!
Thanks to jakeblues and unknown for posting that Carter family disc. Really appreciate you guys for saving my sanity.
@Clash
Thanks for No. 62. Looks great!
flatspin, no need to drop lugs...
Thank you for the Robert Gordon and Link Wray. Awesome stuff!
Much appreciated, 96dbFreak!
@Bob
Thanks for Staff. This label is great! For me, it has just about everything I'm interested in - gospel, blues, jazz.
Ramone666
Thanks for Hayden Pedigo - Greetings From Amarillo
Thanks Aaron for Maya Dread & Prince Hammer.
Thanks, Clash, for vol. 62. Great to see a new volume.
LOOKING FOR
***
GENE AND EUNICE – THIS IS MY STORY ~ LOST ARTISTS VOL.2 (Bear Family)
***
Post a Comment