...By 1984, original Crawdad Steve Potterf had left the group, and Ron Silva was left in charge of the songwriting department. And while the R&B covers are as enticing as those on Express -- particularly Chuck Berry's "Thirty Days" and Leiber/Stoller's "That is Rock and Roll" -- the originals are less sneering and more pristinely crafted, using soul rather than the blues as the primary backbone. So, despite Silva's great "You're Gonna Need My Love Someday," Here 'Tis is mostly nostalgic reminiscing. - AllMusic Review by Matt Carlson
traxfromwax:01 Thirty days 02 Why wait until tomorrow 03 You're gonna need my love someday 04 I just don't understand 05 That is rock and roll 06 Start talkin' 07 I believe in a woman 08 She just satisfies 09 Don't come struttin' 10 How long baby 11 Groovin' 12 I'm gonna keep what i got 13 She just left 14 Ruler of my heart 15 Standing all alone

4 comments:
The Crawdaddys "Here Tis"
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/AOgEjShJ#GU-7wEWvFICJaqkvDA65SoY7LWbQ_uWy4s9EVgwjwgM
Thanks for The Crawdaddys, unknown to me, but not for long.
Thanks,
D
Thanks for The Crawdaddys! Great Radio Birdman video too!
I first heard of them here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s84sBplL6xU
Bucephalus
Post a Comment