Sunday, 30 October 2022

"Jookin’" Vol 9

27 Black Rock 'n' Roll Pounders!
trax:
1 Geechi - Little Jessie 2 I Wanna' Be the Only One - Kip Anderson 3 The Craze - Sherman Evans with Cruz Ortiz & the Flames 4 Morning Teardrops - Bennie Turner & the Armourettes 5 You've Got What It Takes - Bobby Long and His Satellites 6 Just a Lonely Lonely Boy - Clifford Sweet 7 You Can't Fight Love - Shirley & Jessie 8 If I Was a Bird - Delia Thomas with the Hopeton Jonson Orchestra 9 I'm So Hurt - Little Joe Steele 10 Twenty Four Hours - The Bill Nolan Combo 11 Nobody but You - Len Johnson 12 I Got to Have You - Joey Dee's 13 I'm Leaving - Buddy Love & His Blue Flames 14 Lead Me to Lover's Land - Chuck Brown 15 Pleadin' Heart - Ruby Johnson 16 Baby! Just What Is Wrong - Clifford Sweet 17 Green Champagne - Johnny "Rockhouse" Green 18 It Seemed Like Heaven to Me - Elmore Morris 19 My Baby's Gone - Roland Stone 20 Hold Back the Tears - The Delacardos 21 I Need You - Billy Weston 22 Twist-A-Tast - The Fourmost 23 I Want to Know - Bennie Turner & the Armourettes 24 I Love You Baby - Dottie & Ray 25 Crawlin' - Jimmy Moore 26 No Regrets - Jimmy Barnes 27 Lights Out - The Rocking Capris
…served by Gyro1966...

4 comments:

RYP said...

"Jookin’" Vol 9
…served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/mYPFaoR8/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/fFY7Q

Dayvk said...

THANKS A LOT!

Mr Moon said...

Rock on! Thank you!

lemonflag said...

Thanks