trax:1 Mighty Joe Conn Blues - Joe Conwright & His Mighty Men 2 Ting-Tang-Tigalu - Jerry McCain 3 (Gotta Be) The Right Time - Charles Wright 4 Switchin' In The Kitchen - Sammy Taylor 5 Am I Still Your Fool - Lenny Johnson 6 Wrong Party - Joe Conwright & His Mighty Men 7 Run Little Sheba (W/ Bobby Smith Combo) - The Twisters 8 Deep, So Deep - Vernon Green & The Medalions 9 I Can't Love No One But You - Tina Marvel 10 Why Did You Have To Go - Betty Everett 11 Scratchin' - The Twilighters 12 Too Poor (Alt. Take) - Detroit Junior 13 Junior's Angle - The Acklin Brothers 14 Let's Start A Romance - Little Joe Hinton 15 I'm A Lovin' Man - Young Jessie 16 Answer My Prayer - Bird Rollins 17 Little Darling - Kell Osborne 18 Pretty Mama Blues - Arthur Griswold & The Organics 19 Baby, Just You And Me - Sweet Sammy J. 20 Sweet Man (Featuring Ella Reed) - The Sax Kari Orchestra 21 I'm Moving On - Chyvonne Scott 22 Hard To Hold Back The Tears - The Fabulous Denos 23 It's A Dilly - Bobby WIlliams & His Mar Kings 4 Ain't That Some Shame - Sammy Taylor 25 Run Rose - Billy Miranda 26 You Lied To Me - Bird Rollins 27 Jump Lula - The Original Mustangs
…served by Gyro1966...

5 comments:
"Jookin’" Vol 5
…served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/dAzapTlr/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/BG54s
merci
THANKS A LOT!
Thanks
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Post a Comment