trax:1 Polk Salad Annie (1969) - Clarence Reid 2 Cry Like A Baby (1968) - Betty Wright 3 Light My Fire (1969) - Rhetta Hughes 4 Somebody To Love (1971) - Barbara & Ernie 5 Season Of The Witch (1969) - Lou Rawls 6 For What It's Worth (1973) - Benny Latimore 7 California Dreaming (1971) - Lee Moses 8 Born On A Bayou (1969) - Tina Britt 9 Sunshine Of Your Love (1969) - Spanky Wilson 10 Ode To Billie Joe (1969) - Ike & Tina Turner 11 Harper Valley P.T.A. (1968) - Mary Jane Hooper 12 Wichita Lineman (1970) - Jimmy Sabater 13 Fire And Rain (1972) - Blossoms 14 Heart Of Gold (1972) - Bettye LaVette 15 It's Too Late (1972) - Mike James Kirkland 16 Magic Carpet Ride (1971) - Billy Paul 7 Feelin Alright (1969) - David Ruffin 18 Crazy Love (1973) - Bobby Powell 19 Son Of A Preacher Man (1969) - Mavis Staples 20 Gimme Shelter (1972) - Maxayn
…served by Gyro1966...

15 comments:
"Hey Whitey! Listen Up!"
…served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/QbVBmS1D/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/c7NsV
Groovy you find my mixtape groovy! :-D
Thanks
Aaron - It’s very rare and it’s out of print!
Big fun, thank you!
In the future I would appreciate that you give me credd, if you put my mixtapes on the front page like this one. No hard feelings. Cheers.
I actually did not remember where I got this. Next time I will. I personally haven’t downloaded anything in several years, I only buy records now
Are you still active, Aaron? I recall that you closed down because of one troll. I hope you are back at it, and you don’t allow one cowardly troll to change your music sharing
No problem with the mixtape:-)
Yeah I'm back in some way, but only here on TZ. Yeah, there was a troll, very enoying.
Nice that you still buy records, me too, but mostly 7inches these days, easier to handle and more fun to collect. I appreciate your "Do the 45's" series a lot, very great sound och groovy choices! Keep 'em comin. :-) Great to see you around, cheers!
Thanks!
Great mix, Aaron. Yet another example of your great taste!
Thanks Aaron and Gyro!
Thank you
Muchas Gracias
Post a Comment