Saturday, 8 October 2022

"Do The 45!" Vol. 731 (2022)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 School Days (Hi) - Al Green 2 Theme From Enter the Dragon (Warner Brothers) - Lalo Schifrin The Big Battle (Warner Brothers) - Lalo Schifrin 4 I Feel Good - Pt. 1 (Jewel) - John Lee Hooker I Feel Good - Pt. 2 (Jewel) - John Lee Hooker Vibrations (Palette) - Frankie Brent 7 Time After Time (Palette) - Frankie Brent 8 In the Bottle (Turbo) - Brother to Brother 9 The Affair (Turbo) - Brother to Brother 10 The Other Side of Life (Rca) - The Deirdre Wilson Tabac 11 Look at My Face (Rca) - The Deirdre Wilson Tabac 12 The Now Generation (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 13 Where We Are (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 14 A Lotta Limbo - Part 1 (Coliseum) - Billy Strange and the Telstars 15 Shake Your Money Maker (Dial) - Clarence "Frogman" Henry 16 That's When I Guessed (Dial) - Clarence "Frogman" Henry 17 Bang Bang (Roulette) - Love Childs Afro Cuban Blues Band 18 Life and Death in G&A (Roulette) - Love Childs Afro Cuban Blues Band 19 The Harder They Come (Mango) - Jimmy Cliff 20 You Can Get It If You Really Try (Mango) - Jimmy Cliff 21 A Little Bit of Magic (Abc-Paramount) - Rosco Gordon 22 I Want Revenge (Abc-Paramount) - Rosco Gordon 23 The Seventh Son (Prestige) - Mose Allison 24 Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me (Prestige) - Mose Allison 25 The Bottle (Strata-East) - Gil Scott-Heron/Brian Jackson 26 Back Home (Strata-East) - Gil Scott-Heron/Brian Jackson 27 I'm Gonna Make It (20th Century-Fox) - Jim Weatherly
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 731
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/rKs5r
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/rKs5r

front and back cover:
https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/kUOQtrwF/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
and Vol 650 - 700:
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/1IDEeBKI/file.html

Little Bill said...

Super early bird, thanks!

Roz said...

thanks a lot

Nappyrags said...

Mucho grassy

lemonflag said...

Thanks

des said...

Thank you for Vol 731

Smokey said...

Thanks you for this compilation. A little bit late for thank you for number 730, but also thanks to Roz for the excell.

Anonymous said...

You've posted the same link twice instead of two different links

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks for a great selection of tunes!

YankeeBoy said...

Thank you for another fine collection.

dc_animal said...

Thanks!