We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

46 comments:
Groundation - Live at the Belly Up (2014)
https://we.tl/t-Uz8QBFlfZM
Fully Fullwood Band - Ris Orangis, FR - 03-15-09
https://we.tl/t-iUv3q62wqr
The Vulcans - Star Trek - Trojan (CD) 2005 rootsstone1.blogspot
https://we.tl/t-LiGQTw68Nh
Bucephalus
The Coal Porters – Rebels Without Applause
Rubber Records RUB017 (USA 1991)
Sid Griffin (lead vocals, guitar, harmonica, autoharp)
Ian Thomson (bass, backing vocals)
Chris Buessem (lead guitar, backing vocals, banjo)
Andy Kaulkin (piano, organ, harpsichord, glockenspiel)
Billy Block (drums, percussion)
Guest musicians:
Toby Petrie (keyboards)
Greg Sowders (drums)
John Herron (keyboards)
Billy Bremmer (lead guitar, harmony vocals)
Pat Johnson (lead guitar)
Dick Fegy (mandolin)
Billy Frank (drums)
Track 4 is an unlisted and untitled phone message.
Track numbering and tagging were adjusted accordingly.
1. Roll Columbia Roll (4:25)
2. I Tell Her All The Time (3:47)
3. The Light That Shines Within (5:32)
4. unlisted and untitled phone message (0:47)
5. Rhythm And Blue Angel (3:35)
6. Stealin' Horses (6:33)
7. Sittin' In An Isle Of Palms (4:51)
Artwork Included (front, back, inside, CD)
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/0oT5bSph/file.html
The Coal Porters – Land Of Hope And Crosby
Original CD = Prima Records SID002 (U.K. 1994)
This rip = Temple Bar CD001 (USA 1994)
Track-by-track list of participating musicians in booklet
Track #12 is a live bonus recording, not mentioned on the artwork or on the CD
1. Imperial Beach (3:50)
2. Death Like A Valentine (2:46)
3. She Loved Me (4:44)
4. What Am I Doing (In This Thing Called Love) (2:53)
5. How Did We Get This Far? (4:55)
6. You Can See Them There (3:46)
7. Windy City (5:16)
8. Playing Dumb #1 (3:37)
9. Everybody's Fault But Mine (3:20)
10. What About Tomorrow (3:28)
11. All The Colors In The World (2:39)
12. Pipsqueaks (1:45)
Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CD)
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/3J9q75nL/file.html
I have some more Coal Porters if interested.
Johnny Rivers – 20 Rock ‘n’ Roll Hits
Liberty 1 C064-82 753 (Germany 1979)
Seventh in a series of 14 LPs.
1. A1 Memphis (2:44)
2. A2 Oh Lonesome Me (2:42)
3. A3 Lawdy Miss Clawdy (2:58)
4. A4 Whiskey A-Go-Go (4:01)
5. A5 Midnight Special (2:30)
6. A6 Roll Over Beethoven (2:58)
7. A7 Multiplication (2:51)
8. A8 La Bamba (2:56)
9. A9 Twist And Shout (3:27)
10. A10 Rockin' Pneumonia - Boogie Woogie Flu (3:20)
11. B1 Maybelline (2:17)
12. B2 Dang Me (2:34)
13. B3 Josephine (2:29)
14. B4 High Heel Sneakers (3:49)
15. B5 Can't Buy Me Love (2:41)
16. B6 Where Have All The Flowers Gone (3:15)
17. B7 Walkin' The Dog (3:49)
18. B8 Brown Eyed Handsome Man (2:38)
19. B9 Johnny B. Goode (2:55)
20. B10 Sea Cruise (3:17)
Artwork included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs)
https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/LuSvke2O/file.html
Hey ho, let's go. it's a 1969 Jerry Lee Lewis saturday!
"Great Balls Of Fire" (Live, 1969)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn8S0Wf5A5M
"Hound dog" (Live, 1969)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqi-sglj-kw
"She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye" (Live Ed Sullivan Show, 1969)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTdfNLX_w6g
And here is Sesame Street doin' their take of Jerry Lee's classic "Eight Balls Of Fur"!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3-2sXX6Jxc
And here is my personal fav LP with "The Killer", Soul My Way from 1967, not much of his typical rock'n'roll or country, here he delivers a bunch of typical of time groovy tunes wrapped in soul, R&B and other hip sounds!
R.I.P Jerry Lee Lewis (29 September 1935 - 28 October 2022), and thank you for the music!
Jerry Lee Lewis - Soul My Way (1967)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/tJA9rZC1nD/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/1014065-Jerry-Lee-Lewis-Soul-My-Way
Cheap Trick
Part 19 of 19
2019-Are You Ready? Live 12/31/1979 [This is an expanded set list of the LA Forum show in Transmission Impossible]
https://www.imagenetz.de/jZDGa
01 - Hello There (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
02 - Clock Strikes Ten (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
03 - I'll Be With You Tonight (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
04 - Ain't That a Shame (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
05 - California Man (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
06 - Downed (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
07 - On Top of the World (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
08 - Gonna Raise Hell (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
09 - Heaven Tonight (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
10 - Stiff Competition (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
11 - Voices (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
12 - Way of the World (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
13 - Need Your Love (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
14 - I Know What I Want (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
15 - I Want You to Want Me (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
16 - Surrender (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
17 - Auld Lang Syne (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
18 - The House Is Rockin' (With Domestic Problems) (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
19 - Dream Police (Live at the Forum, Los Angeles, CA - December 1979) - Cheap Trick
2019[s]-Gimme Some Truth
01 - Gimme Some Truth - Cheap Trick
2020[s]-Rebel Rebel
2020-Out To Get You! Live 1977 (RSD)
2021-In Another World
2022-Turn On The Radio - The 1980s (live)
will be posted at the appropriate time.
The Very Best of North Africa
https://www.imagenetz.de/jP2vS
Rock El Casbah - Rachid Taha - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Sg9H2T_TQ
Nekreh El Keld - Souad Massi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NaNWO3hDgQ
01 - Le Rai Est Chic - Cheb Mami
02 - Habibi [remix] - Amr Diab
03 - Rock El Casbah - Rachid Taha
04 - Lela - Hakim feat. James Brown
05 - Ne Me Jugez Pas - Sawt El Atlas
06 - Durar - Orchestre National De Barbes
07 - Yassen Aouni - Cheb Hasni
08 - Shofna Gamar - Mahmoud Fadl
09 - Nekreh El Keld - Souad Massi
10 - Fangoro - Hamid El Gnawi
11 - Mabruk - Ali Hassan Kuban
12 - Noura - Salamat
13 - Gnawa - El Houssaine Kili
01 - Aicha - Khaled
02 - Tagazoot - U-Cef
03 - Dis Moi Pourquoi - Amina
04 - For Nedim - Duoud
05 - Mon Amie La Rose - Natacha Atlas
06 - Lala Habibi Duah - Bellemou Messaoud
07 - Ashabab Yidie Shabab Aldual - Dimi Mint Abba
08 - Ya Maalem - Maurice El Mediouni
09 - Liberté - Kad Achouri
10 - La Hila Bidi - Najat Aatabu
11 - Manuja - Faudel
12 - The House Of Baraka - The Master Musicians Of Jajouka
13 - Al Ward Gamil - Oum Kalthoum
Billboard R&B 1968 Part 4 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered)
1. Pretty Purdie - Modern Jive (2:43)
2. Pretty Purdie - Soul Bossa Nova (2:43)
3. Johnnie Taylor - I Ain't Particular (2:28)
4. Johnnie Taylor - Where There's Smoke There's Fire (3:06)
5. Jean Wells - Try Me And See (2:19)
6. Jean Wells - The Best Thing For You Baby (2:36)
7. Albert King - (I Love) Lucy (2:46)
8. Albert King - You're Gonna Need Me (2:50)
9. Mary Love - The Hurt Is Just Beginning (S) (3:18)
10. Mary Love - The Hurt Is Just Beginning (3:18)
11. Mary Love - If You Change Your Mind (S) (2:28)
12. Mary Love - If You Change Your Mind (2:28)
13. The Mighty Flea - Ode To Billy Joe, Part 1 (2:49)
14. The Mighty Flea - Ode To Billy Joe, Part 2 (2:53)
15. Andre Williams - Cadillac Jack (2:58)
16. Andre Williams - Mrs. Mother U.S.A. (3:47)
17. Ollie & The Nightingales - You're Leaving Me (2:50)
18. Ollie & The Nightingales - Showered With Love (S) (2:40)
19. Ollie & The Nightingales - Showered With Love (2:40)
20. James & Bobby Purify - Untie Me (2:31)
21. James & Bobby Purify - We're Finally Gonna Make It (2:30)
22. The Raeletts - I Want To Thank You (S) (3:12)
23. The Raeletts - I Want To Thank You (3:12)
24. The Raeletts - It's Almost Here (2:14)
25. Ruby Andrews - The Love I Need (2:39)
26. Ruby Andrews - Just Loving You (2:51)
27. The Esquires - Why Can't I Stop (2:50)
28. The Esquires - The Feeling's Gone (2:34)
29. The Bandwagon - Baby, Make Your Own Sweet Music (3:00)
30. The Bandwagon - On The Day We Fall In Love (2:45)
31. Billy Stewart - Tell Me The Truth (2:49)
32. Billy Stewart - What Have I Done (2:50)
33. J. R. Bailey - Love Won't Wear Off (As The Years Wear On) (2:37)
34. J. R. Bailey - Love Won't Wear Off (As The Years Wear On) - Instrumental (2:36)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18xz6ZDn2yvcvQ8oSJiO9zk_Fq9daUDs6
pass: U20.10.22
Here is volume 21 in my Keep On Chooglin' series...
Tracklisting as follows:
01. Jesse Winchester - Isn't That So
02. Blue Jug - Sugar Man
03. Alex Taylor - Who's Been Talkin'
04. Mason Profitt - Walk On Down The Road
05. Flying Burrito Brothers - Tried So Hard
06. David Patton - Swamp River Queen
07. Stephen Stills' Manassas - Down The Road
08. Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Snowbound
09. David Blue - Outlaw Man
10. George Hatcher Band - Louisiana Sheriff
11. Michael Nesmith - Grand Ennui
12. Bob Darin - The Harvest
13. John Mohead - Due South
14. Wayne Mills Band - Same Old Blues
15. Paul Butterfield - Slow Down
16. Grinderswitch - Catch A Train
17. High Cotton - Up Yours Mother (One More Time)
18. Ed King & Artimus Pyle & The Original Honkettes - Double Trouble
19. Nitzinger - L.A. Texas Boy
20. Z.Z. Top - Just Got Paid
21. Molly Hatchet - Gator Country
22. Les Dudek - Baby Sweet Baby
https://krakenfiles.com/view/kICobdhcQc/file.html
Mod Pop, Soft Rock
Riki Sorsa - The Lost Jim Pembroke Album 1981-82 (not on label)
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3v80oewjcmepqj4/Riki_Lost.zip/file
In 1980-82 Jim Pembroke drank too much and wrecked his marriage. He was writing autobiographical songs about the downhill. Two albums worth of new songs were passed to a young protegee and alter ego, Riki Sorsa. Hopefully we can hear Jim's original demos someday.
The Zoo – My Heartbreaker (ZING, collection 1971-77, Finland)
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3i4sv50az32qu1/Riki_Early.zip/file
The My Heartbreaker album is a collection of two singles and an album by the early band of Riki Sorsa from 1971-77, including a version of Ray Davies' "I Need You".
more information :
https://www.discogs.com/artist/623366-Riki-Sorsa
https://www.discogs.com/artist/1641313-The-Zoo-5
https://www.discogs.com/release/1400093-Jig-Saw-Once-Bitten-Twice-Shy-I-Need-You
Ron wrote,
I've mixed to mono WallyK's recent post, "Work With Me Daddy" so as to minimize the intrusion of "stereo" surface noise on a mono audio signal. Ordinarily I would simply set my player to "mono" and listen accordingly, but as the channels were phase inverted this was not possible and for that reason the tracks had to be remixed. Like others here, I very much appreciate WallyK's efforts and hope that my effort to "improve" the listening experience of these tracks will be taken in that spirit. I also tagged and removed the excessive space at the conclusion of each track. As this was a rather time-consuming project, I can't say if and when I'll be able to do it again.
https://we.tl/t-D2iQHQQWET [7 day link]
+ + + + +
I'm additionally looking for a very hard to find title: Ace CDCHD 585 "Rockin' The Blues"
https://www.discogs.com/release/11714192-Various-Rockin-TheBlues/image/SW1hZ2U6MzMyNjkzMTY=
Apparently the CD was withdrawn soon after release. Here's hoping someone here at TZ might have a copy.
Thanks in advance,
- Ron
Here is the October edition of Dub, (pre-) Reggae, Blue Beat RnB and alike.
SPLASH ’22 (Various Artists) - VOL. 10
Tracklist:
01. Bullwackie’s All Stars – All For Free
02. Jackie Mittoo – Atom Sounds
03. Earth & Stone – In Time To Come
04. Earth & Stone – Future
05. Bullwackie’s All Stars – Boma-Ye-Dub
06. The Upsetters – Goosey Version
07. Pat Satchmo & The Upsetters – Goosy
08. Earl Sixteen – Noah And The Ark
09. Lee Van Cliff ; Roots Radics – Wiser Than Solomon (J&J 10inch version)
10. Horace Andy – New Broom
11. Rockers All Stars – Clean Sweep
12. Horace Andy ; Prince Mohammed – New Broom (12inch extended)
13. Laurel Aitken with the Boogie Cats – Boogie Rock
14. Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Mash! Mr. Lee
15. Laurel Aitken & The Blue Beats – Brother David
16. David Lindley and El Rayo-X – Brother John
17. Johnny Osbourne – Budy Bye (AKA Buddy Bye)
18. The Uniques – Queen Majesty
19. Prince Mohammed – Lightning & Thunder
20. Althea & Donna – If You Don’t Love Jah
21. The Techniques – A Place Called Love
https://krakenfiles.com/view/hqj0LpeOhQ/file.html
https://www.imagenetz.de/tbJUh
https://workupload.com/file/Lj8VCsYdpv6
https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/yWRdGVKH/file.html
Notes
Track 16 – David Lindley – Brother John: a Wild Tchoupitoulas / Cyril Neville cover version. You can find their LP right here at TZ:
https://twilightzone-rideyourpony.blogspot.com/2022/10/wild-tchoupitoulas-wild-tchoupitoulas.html
YT link to Brother John original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMofiuaW98
Track 18 – The Uniques - Queen Majesty : an Aggrovators-backed extended version from around 1977-‘78. This means the trio’s post-Slim Smith incarnation. See: https://www.discogs.com/artist/106651-Slim-Smith
Cheers & a great weekend to all,
-HP
@Searnav
Many thanks my man from Netherlands, for Coal Porters! I got my copy of his Gram Parsons tribute signed by Sid after the show in Sweden more than 20 years ago, the day after we met up and take a nearly two hour breakfast together and talked about John Prine, Gordon Lightfoot, Tim Hardin, Flatlanders, Long Ryders, Country rock and so on. A very friendly guy, he loves to talk about music. The he followed med back to the records store I worked in, and spend some more hour in there, and buy som old vinyls. :-)
DOO-WOP TWIST PARTY VOLUME 2
https://workupload.com/file/TfKStCssmnh
About three and a half years ago I posted a doo-wop compilation called Doo-Wop Twist Party. For reasons I have never understood it has been one of my most popular posts in recent years. Not that there's anything wrong with it - it's really good. I'm just surprised by its enduring appeal.
So, in the expectation that there are hundreds of people out there who are longing for more of the same, may I present Doo-Wop Twist Party Volume 2!
01 Gliders - Baby Come On
02 Montereys - Darlin' Send Me A Letter
03 Barons - Pledge Of A Fool
04 Don Julian - Big Mama Wants To Rock
05 Dwellers - Come Home Right Away
06 Statlers - Vicki
07 Jesters - Uncle Henry's Basement
08 Del Satins - I Remember The Night
09 Rhythm Aces - Wherever You May Go
10 T-Birds - Come On And Dance With Me
11 Twisters - Please Come Back
12 Five Chances - Sugar Lips
13 Limelighters - Sister Sookey Comes Home
14 Chauncey Huff - Does She Love Me!
15 Charles McCullough and the Silks - That's Alright
16 Plants - I Took A Trip Way Over The Sea
17 Prince Preston - She Belongs To Me
18 Arcados - Sugar Sweet
19 Fairmonts - Lucky Guy
20 Brentwoods - As I Live From Day To Day
21 Valandeers - The Mexican Hop
Artwork included - you can see it on my bulletin board, here:
tinyurl.com/ecdoowop
All my other doo-wop compilations, of which there are many, can be found there too.
Even more Robert Gordon:
Robert Gordon with Link Wray - 1978 - Fresh Fish Special
https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/BWRxYTK0/file.html
Danny Gatton & Robert Gordon - 1996 - Live “The Humbler”
https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/cYIUtwxo/file.html
Danny Gatton & Robert Gordon - 1999 - Capitol Attack (Live)
https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/gg1VQ8jV/file.html
LOOKING FOR
***
GENE AND EUNICE – THIS IS MY STORY ~ LOST ARTISTS VOL.2 (Bear Family)
***
Here’s an extra live dose from March ’79 for all you Cheaptricksters, taken from a Dutch radio broadcast.
Cheap Trick – 1979-03-09 – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tracklist:
01. Broadcast intro
02. Come On Come On
03. Stiff Competition
04. On Top Of The World
05. Ain’t That A Shame
06. Southern Girls
07. Writing On The Wall
08. Need Your Love
09. I Want You To Want Me
10. Taxman Mr. Thief
11. Surrender
12. Broadcast outro
https://www.imagenetz.de/7unnj
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Q0FxXdB3zk/file.html
https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/Rmt86iTb/file.html
https://workupload.com/file/hFHzUMxLYM9
Notes / info links:
KRO radio broadcast from June 8th, 2007. Duration is over 50 minutes, being quite more than what is circulating in places. Recorded with a Sony Minidisc Deck MDS-JE530, copied onto a CDr, ripped in MP3 format. Tagging was partly done in Dutch (back then I did not count on posting this ever), please forgive me for that.
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/cheap-trick/1979/paradiso-grote-zaal-amsterdam-netherlands-53da5fe9.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibOW5PNT-2k [Amsterdam ’79, circa 20 minutes]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h00QbCzvnU [Amsterdam ’79, circa 20 minutes]
http://bigozine2.com/roio/?p=2180 [bootleg, Amsterdam ’79 part is circa 21 minutes]
http://soundaboard.blogspot.com/2013/01/cheap-trick-paradiso-amsterdam-1979.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/13585058-Cheap-Trick-Casino-Drive [bootleg, Amsterdam ’79 part is circa 21 minutes]
https://twitter.com/cheaptrick/status/1499207108058877957
wallyk said
some more early r & b from Capitol label,mostly 40's and early 50's.
CAPITOL RECORDS VOL.1
https://www.imagenetz.de/MbG2E
Ron said
improving wallyk uploads
I don't mind at all what You are doing if it helps other downloaders.just I wish
that I could understand what You are doing,and I am happy if helps others.
At this stage I cannot do uploads any other way..keep smiling
@ Henk P
Reliable & surprising every time, and always full of little gems! Thank you for SPLASH 22-October, HenkP (and, belatedly, for the September edition as well). Best, TC
Rowan said...
I have been looking for Benedicte Maurseth"s (a fine Hardanger fiddler from Norway) album "Over Tones". I have all her other albums and collaborations, but this one is difficult. Does anyone have it to post, by chance? Would be eternally grateful. Thank you, Rowan.
Oddly Over Tones is the only one I have ....
https://www.imagenetz.de/iMJUX
Enjoy !
BLUES
Dennis Binder complete
https://www.imagenetz.de/WC8Cg
Enjoy!
and as usual: many thanks to Bob and Wallyk for their last week's work
Randy Brecker – Score (1970) Vinyl @320
https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/BawFmsXG/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Randy-Brecker-Score/release/3492516
The Mahavishnu Orchestra With John McLaughlin – The Inner Mounting Flame (1971) Vinyl @320
https://www3.zippyshare.com/v/N3YaXTDo/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/The-Mahavishnu-Orchestra-With-John-McLaughlin-The-Inner-Mounting-Flame/release/557286
Margaret Singana – Where Is The Love (1976) Vinyl @320
https://www34.zippyshare.com/v/ldI2CQPT/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Margaret-Singana-Where-Is-The-Love/release/789790
@cabledogg2
Thanks for the Stanley Brothers post yesterday.
Do you have more Stanley Brothers/Ralph Stanley on Stanleytone or Stanley Family Records?
I can post:
ST-CD-5000 Ralph Stanley: CMB Reunion
ST-CD-5001 Stanley Brothers: Old Time Songs
if there is any interest...
Rank Stranger
Paul said
R-man thank you for the Keep on chooglin’ volume. Waiting for more to come!!!
@Little Boy Blue: Thank you for the Dennis Binder. It is not 'complete' though. I have two other cds: 'Live At Jiggs'and 'Live At The Music Hall'. I think these are cds that were sold at his concerts.
@Ron
I don't have the Ace CD but I do have the Rockin' Records CD which was issued in 1998. The only difference is it's missing the last 5 tracks from John Lee Hooker.
If you're interested... https://krakenfiles.com/view/3QiSGQmWS1/file.html
For this weekend, I offer 2019's No Control from (should be) Rock & Roll Hall-of-Famer Suzi Quatro. Enjoy. https://krakenfiles.com/view/VtuK5rrQWB/file.html
Ron wrote,
I'm additionally looking for a very hard to find title: Ace CDCHD 585 "Rockin' The Blues"
Here Ya Go:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ehw733whuvyr462/RTB_%252795.zip/file
Thanks for the mix down of "Work With Me Daddy".
Burney
96dbFreak, thanks again for the Robert Gordon and Danny Gatton!
I appreciate the shares.
THANKS, TZ
Thanx for the Gatton at the Capitol!
4 WHYMAMACRIES
RIFLE SPORT
PRIMO / WHITE
https://we.tl/t-rLHeXFz4QR
DALE NIXON
Searnav
definitely interested in more Coal Porters! Thanks for the ones you've given us
Anybody know if Mr. Moo is OK? I've written to him privately and never heard back. He hasn't had an update since Aug 2021!
Ron wrote,
@JakeBlues and @Burney,
Thanks to you both for the "Rockin' the Blues" CD. It's probable that it was the addition of the John Lee Hooker tracks on the Ace CD that resulted in it's being withdrawn. In any event, I'm very happy to have the CD in both of its "versions." Thanks again, guys.
- Ron
@WallyK,
There's nothing to worry about: it was just an unlucky coincidence that the folder I chose to listen to, "Work Daddy Work" [incorrectly written as "Work With Me Daddy" on my original post] was comprised of files whose channels are "phase inverted." I've randomly checked your other posts and they seem fine. Apologies for a second time [!?!] alerting you and others to a non-existent problem. In this case, it's only an issue when attempting to listen to the tracks in mono -- but that issue has been remedied with my mixed-to-mono "improvement." Best to you, and keep up the good work.
- Ron
Dear Zigzagwanderer. Thank you SO much for Over Tones. I honestly never thought I would get it, apart from flying to Oslo. Very kind. Cheers, Rowan.
I am looking for a copy of the Jerry Lee Lewis 3 CD set-
THE KILLER LIVE! 1964 - 1970
thank you
I just completed digitizing, declicking, and chaptering NBC Country Sessions #107 featuring Jerry Lee Lewis, originally with a broadcast window of April 1,2,3, 1983. I will post it at the VooDoo Wagon tomorrow morning. We already have a Saturday post for today, and I don't want to rain on the other author's parade. In the meantime, I figured TwilightZone would have something about Jerry Lee Lewis up..and you do... so I'll drop the link here: https://mega.nz/file/iJZWWboQ#43wzv_Mr6eKwTOCHYeWoeeKfhSWcz5xRxbwh7f8aFEI
A Request -
Looking for a 2005 comp from The Records called "Boxed In: John Wicks and the Records Boxed Set"
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/the-records/boxed-in-john-wicks-and-the-records-boxed-set/
Not on discogs.
Many thanks
Thanks EasilyConfused, much appreciated, keep 'em coming! Nico 50.
I am sorry but I missed the Albert Ayler post Vol.2. Any chance of a repost? It would be much appreciated.
to Rank Stranger
I'm interested by your Ralph Stanley (and by Bluegrass generally)
Thanks in adavnce
Thank you Anonymous for the Rifle Sport! much appreciated!
-whymamacries
@ Rowan ,
You're more than welcome , I wouldn't object to hearing more from Benedicte Maurseth .
Thanks Henk P for the latest SPLASH '22.
@HenkP
Thanks for the Splash.
Waited for it to fill up my reggae-ska-folder :)
all best
Muffin
Post a Comment