We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

58 comments:
Pub Rock, Rock & Roll
Ronski & Exotic – Ronski & Exotic (1975)
EMI – 5E 062-35098, Finland
Ronski & Exotic – Here We Come! (1976)
EMI – 5E 062-38200, Finland
Ronski & Exotic – The Rollicking Good Times (1977)
EMI – 9C 062-38250, Finland
tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X272vmHbtY
info: https://www.discogs.com/artist/1315314-Ronski-Exotic
all 3 in one link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u6p6xeygh01dk3o/Ronski.zip/file
Hey ho, let's go, it's a Shake Some Action tuesday!
Chuck Prophet "Shake Some Action" (Live, 2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLi-fC_49YY
Jenny Dee & the Deelinquents w/Sean Coleman "Shake Some Action" (Live, 2010)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo651RGCZAo
Flamin' Groovies "Shake Some Action" (Live, 2022)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dhPohVX40s
And here is Grover Singing “I, Grover” from 1975!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2RGg1VCBe8
Billboard R&B 1967 Part 3 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered)
1. Little Milton - More And More (2:45)
2. Little Milton - The Cost Of Living (3:47)
3. Timothy Wilson - Baby Baby Please (2:57)
4. Timothy Wilson - Got To Find A New Love (2:42)
5. Lou Courtney - You Ain't Ready (2:40)
6. Lou Courtney - I've Got Just The Thing (2:37)
7. O.V. Wright - What About You (2:37)
8. O.V. Wright - What Did You Tell This Girl Of Mine (2:43)
9. The Radiants - (Don't It Make You) Feel Kind Of Bad (3:01)
10. The Radiants - Anything You Do Is Alright (2:30)
11. The Caesars - Get Yourself Together (2:38)
12. The Caesars - (Lala) I Love You (2:52)
13. Otis Clay - A Lasting Love (2:56)
14. Otis Clay - Got To Find A Way (2:36)
15. Ernie K-Doe - Until the Real Thing Comes Along (3:15)
16. Ernie K-Doe - Little Marie (2:16)
17. Junior Parker - Just Can't Put My Fingers On It (2:10)
18. Junior Parker - If I Had Your Love (2:41)
19. The Fascinations - I Can't Stay Away From You (2:49)
20. The Fascinations - I'm In Love (2:25)
21. Thelma Jones - Never Leave Me (2:27)
22. Thelma Jones - Stronger (2:46)
23. Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign (2:48)
24. Albert King - Personal Manager - Single Edit (3:11)
25. Albert King - Personal Manager - Album (4:27)
26. B.B. King - It's A Mean World (2:33)
27. B.B. King - Blues Stay Away (3:06)
28. Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - Chained To Your Heart (2:21)
29. Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - Reaching Out (3:06)
30. The Impressions - You've Got Me Runnin' (2:41)
31. The Impressions - It's Hard To Believe (2:25)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L1I1fy2xBed7QcZqyVbyOo-hZXGyQgdw
pass: U15.10.22
Various Artists – Legacy Rock Experience Sampler
“Demonstration – Not For Sale”
Sony JSK 8789 (USA 1996)
Track 16:
From the back insert:
[Previously unreleased bonus track! This song has never appeared on any release – ever!
NOTE: Loser does not appear on the 64 song, 4 CD box set, “Sex, America, Cheap Trick” (E4K 64638) – you can only get it on this sampler.]
1. The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today (4:53)
2. Rick Derringer - Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo (3:45)
3. Translator - Everywhere That I'm Not (4:05)
4. Wire Train - Mr. Soul (3:49)
5. Fishbone - Party At Ground Zero (6:27)
6. Men At Work - It's A Mistake (4:35)
7. The Byrds - So You Want To Be A Rock ‘n’ Roll Star (2:07)
8. Jools And The Polar Bears - All Day Moods (3:40)
9. The Outfield - Your Love (3:42)
10. 'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry (4:22)
11. The Hooters - All You Zombies (6:00)
12. Ram Jam - Black Betty (4:00)
13. Spirit - I Got A Line On You (2:42)
14. The Godfathers - She Gives Me Love (3:53)
15. Warrant - Down Boys (4:02)
16. Cheap Trick - Loser (4:44)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/VBM8BQo9/file.html
The Rooftop Singers – Walk Right In!
Vanguard VRS-9123 (USA 1963)
Erik Darling (guitar, vocals)
Lynne Tylor (vocals)
Bill Svanoe (guitar, vocals)
with
Wendell Marshall (bass)
Bobby Donaldson (drums)
The exclamation mark at the end of the LP title is present on the front and the back of the cover but not on the labels.
Although "Walk Right In" is a country blues song written by musician Gus Cannon and originally recorded by Cannon's Jug Stompers in 1929, Darling and Svanoe took credit for the song on this release and on the hit single. To avoid legal issues, the label sent royalty checks to Cannon.
1. Walk Right In (2:37)
2. Hey Boys (2:09)
3. Shoes (2:59)
4. Houston Special (3:21)
5. Tom Cat (2:09)
6. Cool Water (2:57)
7. Somebody Came Home (2:11)
8. You Dont Know (2:29)
9. Stagolee (3:14)
10. Rained Five Days (2:52)
11. Ham And Eggs (2:27)
12. Ha Ha Thisaway (1:36)
13. Brandy Leave Me Alone (2:17)
Artwork Included (front, back, inner sleeve, 3 sets of labels)
https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/d8Wknbcb/file.html
Joan Armatrading – Rockpalast 1980 – Live In Germany
CDR – no reference, no label
Joan Armatrading’s fantastic performance at the 6th Rockpalast Night Festival.
WDR, German TV – April 19, 1980
Joan Armatrading (guitar, vocals)
Bill Bodine (bass)
Richie Hayward (drums, vocals)
Rick Hirsch (guitar, vocals)
Dick Sims (keyboards, vocals)
Richard Belke (guitar)
Joan Armatrading and her band opened an extended Europe and America tour with their appearance at the 6th Rockpalast Night.
1. Mama Mercy (3:05)
2. Down To Zero (3:57)
3. Cold Blue Stole My Heart (7:25)
4. I Really Must Be Going (5:24)
5. Me Myself I (3:22)
6. Ma-Me-O-Beach (2:56)
7. Band Intro + Love And Affection (9:04)
8. Rosie (3:16)
9. How Cruel (2:38)
10. Turn Out The Light (4:27)
11. You Rope Me, You Tie Me (4:08)
12. Kissin' And A-Huggin' (5:32)
13. Tall In The Saddle + crowd (8:13)
14. Crowd + Willow + crowd (11:55)
15. When You Kisses Me (3:34)
Artwork Included (front, back)
https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/q9f68eZI/file.html
Cheap Trick
Part 15 of 19
2015-The Epic Archive, Vol. 3 (1984-1992)
https://www.imagenetz.de/d8hmF
01 - Up the Creek (Acapella Intro) - Cheap Trick
02 - Little Sister (Alt. Jack Douglas Mix) - Cheap Trick
03 - She's Got Motion (Alt. Jack Douglas Mix) - Cheap Trick
04 - Tonight It's You (Single Version) - Cheap Trick
05 - How About You (Alternate Version) - Cheap Trick
06 - It's Only Love (Single Version) - Cheap Trick
07 - Mighty Wings - Cheap Trick
08 - The Flame (Single Version) - Cheap Trick
09 - Don't Be Cruel (Big New Mix) - Cheap Trick
10 - All We Need Is a Dream (Alternate Version) - Cheap Trick
11 - Money (That's What I Want) (From the motion picture 'Caddyshack II') - Cheap Trick
12 - You Want It (From the motion picture 'Say Anything') - Cheap Trick
13 - Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love (Radio Mix) - Cheap Trick
14 - Big Bang (Japanese Version of 'Busted') - Cheap Trick
15 - Magical Mystery Tour (The Greatest Hits Version) - Cheap Trick
16 - I Will Survive (From the motion picture 'Gladiator') - Cheap Trick
2015-Turn On The Radio
https://www.imagenetz.de/gSjSe
01 - Hello There - Cheap Trick
02 - California Man - Cheap Trick
03 - Big Eyes - Cheap Trick
04 - Day Tripper - Cheap Trick
05 - Time Is Runnin' - Cheap Trick
06 - Saturday at Midnight - Cheap Trick
07 - I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
08 - Love's Got a Hold on Me - Cheap Trick
09 - Baby Loves to Rock - Cheap Trick
10 - If You Want My Love - Cheap Trick
11 - I Want You - Cheap Trick
12 - Stop This Game - Cheap Trick
13 - She's Tight - Cheap Trick
14 - Gonna Raise Hell - Cheap Trick
15 - Dream Police - Cheap Trick
16 - Surrender - Cheap Trick
17 - Ain't That A Shame - Cheap Trick
18 - Clock Strikes Ten - Cheap Trick
01 - Hello There - Cheap Trick
02 - Big Eyes - Cheap Trick
03 - How 'Bout You - Cheap Trick
04 - Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace - Cheap Trick
05 - California Man - Cheap Trick
06 - Ain't That A Shame - Cheap Trick
07 - On Top of The World - Cheap Trick
08 - I Can't Take It - Cheap Trick
09 - Stiff Competition - Cheap Trick
10 - The Ballad of TV Violence (I'm Not The Only Boy) - Cheap Trick
11 - Clock Strikes Ten - Cheap Trick
12 - I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
13 - She's Tight - Cheap Trick
14 - Dream Police - Cheap Trick
15 - Surrender - Cheap Trick
16 - He's A Whore - Cheap Trick
17 - Auf Wiedersehen - Cheap Trick
@ Searnav - thank you for What's Shakin'.
@ Aaron Vincent - thank you for the Keep On Truckin' series.
@ Gaius, you posted Anne Briggs - Time Has come, but said "it's British folk of a forgotten singer, just a Gril and her guitar"
Anne Briggs has not been forgotten, at least by me.
Anne Briggs discography, all are MP3 @ 320.
***** Albums *****
1) The Bird In The Bush (Traditional Erotic Songs) — Anne Briggs, 1966
The four songs by Anne are included on the compilation - "A Collection"
The other tracks are by A. L. Lloyd, Dave Swarbrick, and Frankie Armstrong with Alf Edwards
https://www.filefactory.com/file/4vlsudrg60si/1)_Anne Briggs - The Bird In The Bush.zip
2) Anne Briggs — Anne Briggs 1971
https://www.filefactory.com/file/5seyyxk1twm0/2)_Anne Briggs - Anne Briggs.zip
3) The Time Has Come — Anne Briggs 1971
Already provided by Gaius
4) Sing A Song For You — Anne Briggs 1996
https://www.filefactory.com/file/2z9kwdzndla4/4)_Anne Briggs - Sing A Song for You.zip
***** EPs *****
5) The Hazards Of Love — Anne Briggs 1964
All four songs by Anne included on the compilation - "A Collection"
6) Four Songs — Anne Briggs 2016
I have never found this, if anyone has this, please share.
***** Compilations *****
I will post these three tomorrow.
7) Classic Anne Briggs : The Complete Topic Recordings — Anne Briggs 1990
8) A Collection — Anne Briggs 1999
9) An Introduction To Anne Briggs — Anne Briggs 2018
Elvin Jones Jazz Machine 1999-07-09 Estival Jazz Piazza Della Riforma Lugano Switzerland
https://we.tl/t-fPx21HZBeV
Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker - 1974 - Carnegie Hall Concert
https://we.tl/t-HL2OEFirjC
joe passAt_Akron_University
https://we.tl/t-qTbF3fjmd5
Bucephalus
some recent thrift store finds and the last joe.........enjoy
Joe's Early Blues edited
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UeX600lYhF/file.html
Curly Ray Cline - Chicken Reel ( 1971 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/1Z2kG2MxkK/file.html
Curly Ray Cline - Fishin' For Another Hit ( 1974 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/f4FPxvIbxI/file.html
Gaius said:
Tommy Flanders is best known as the original lead singer of the Blues Project, appearing on their first single and their 1966 debut album, Live at the Cafe Au-Go-Go. By the time that album came out in March 1966, however, he'd left the band, and only four tracks on the LP featured him on vocals, though some outtakes and alternate versions from the recording sessions surfaced on the Blues Project Anthology compilation. Tommy was occupied with his first (and last) solo release:
Tommy Flanders (USA) - The Moonstone, 1969
https://www.imagenetz.de/e6ZLW
Gaius siad:
German Rock, finishing 'B'.
Couldn't stay away from sharing one of the most successfull German Bands. Next to the 'Scorpions' Blind Guardian is a world wide Million Seller in Hard Rock.
Blind Guardian (Germany) - A Night at the Opera, 2002, rem. 2012
https://www.imagenetz.de/tgPUt
Gaius said:
And after the Heavies a forgotten Psycho-Folk pearl, male and femal vocals:
Faraway Folk (UK) - Seasonal Man, 1975
https://www.imagenetz.de/LWAnL
Cool debut album by Misato Minami, often called Japan's first beatnik/hippie: 回帰線 (The Tropics) from 1971. The great Mizutani (of Rallizes fame) features on guitar.
https://www.discogs.com/master/185375-南正人-Masato-Minami-回帰線-The-Tropics
Enjoy here @320, not my rip, ttou:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/NNF9XWYwlm/file.html
@Gaius: thanks for the Faraway Folk, new to me. And I surely haven't forgotten Anne Briggs either, and play The Time Has Come (her best imo) quite regularly.
Yoska Gabor And His Gypsy Orchestra – Gypsy (1962) Vinyl @320
https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/wZ6CjfV2/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/2890629-Yoska-Gabor-And-His-Gypsy-Orchestra-Gypsy
The Harold Land Quintet – Jazz Impressions Of Folk Music (1963) Vinyl @320
https://www65.zippyshare.com/v/ilQeQnpH/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/4680930-The-Harold-Land-Quintet-Jazz-Impressions-Of-Folk-Music
Ornette Coleman – Science Fiction (1972) Vinyl @320
https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/vbLndTWE/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Ornette-Coleman-Science-Fiction/release/12675072
https://www.allmusic.com/album/science-fiction-mw0000537516
Midwest Punk’s not dead at the Free Music Archive
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Effigies/
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Negative_Approach/
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Silver_Abuse/
Gaius said:
@Bob W. + Ramone 666 + Anne Briggs
It was just a feeling, haven't seen her so much on the blogscene around since folkyourself has gone.
@cabledogg2 ---
THANK YOU for the Joe tapes !!!
MH77
@Professor RnR
Thanks for all your Billboard postings.
I believe you missed posting Billboard R&B 1967 Part 1.
wallyk said
another nice collection of blues and r&b sides
https://www.imagenetz.de/Autb8
@MZ
Thanks for Ronski & Exotic. Nice to discover this band.
@320:
Reign Ghost - Reign Ghost Featuring Lynda Squires (1970)
https://uptobox.com/skca9d0dsqol
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/549062-Reign-Ghost-Featuring-Lynda-Squires-Reign-Ghost-Featuring-Lynda-Squires
Deuter - D (1971)
https://uptobox.com/vex22boziuuc
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/235-Deuter-D
Saint-Preux - Le Piano Sous La Mer (1972)
https://uptobox.com/bv2mt17svcix
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/342620-Saint-Preux-Le-Piano-Sous-La-Mer
Hi All, I am looking for a relatively obscure band from the late 80's - early 90's called Rifle Sport. The 2 albums are Primo & White. they feature some guys from Shellac and Flour. any help would be appreciated!
-S
HELP please! I just signed up for and got an account on ImageNetz.de. Where can I find the link to the file?
Thanks so much.
@Music Of The Seventies
Can't open none of your links, get the message "the site can't be reach". Is it my computer, web (google chrome) or uptown who is the problem?
@Professor RnR - I've really been loving these R&B chart posts you've been doing as I am finding a lot of songs by familiar artists that I don't know. Quite an eye opener so thank you.
There was one post that I seem to have missed and I can't find it anywhere. R&B 55.03. At some point if you could repost it I would be mighty grateful.
@djmcblues2 - Thanks for Halloween 2022!
Aaron, Music Of The Seventies' albums are impossible to download for me too. Actually, it's UpToBox that doesn't work for me. I've said that at least three times before but no reaction from the poster (who by the way is free to choose his host).
@Searnav
Aha, what a pity. I believe Uptobox never worked for me either when I think it over, strange? But as you said, it's up to everyone and chose their fav host. It was a long time (almost twenty years) since I heard Regin Ghost, from Canada I believe and made two albums?
@ RYP
Too much work actually with 3 epidemias together (flu + covid + gastro-enteritis), so I've discovered too late the comments about the rules.
I totally agree with all your rules. After seeing so many beautiful blogs that fell down, I must thank you for setting these rules, that help your blog to be under the radar (and all the friends of TZ who help you, when somebody "forget" the rules).
Since a long time TZ is my favorite blog...For me it's a little paradise, with an easy access, allways good music, allways artists or groups that I've never heard of (but it's a great pleasure to discover them). For each connection, there is a thrill : what shall I discover today on the main page ? Who will make comments ? Which TZ fans will be there today ? What will Aaron propose with his contagious enthousiasm ? Which will be the next video under "and now for something completely different" ? Will somebody tell us a little story about an artist or a group ? etc,etc,etc
As you can expect, I'm totally addict to your blog (good addiction for a doctor ;-), isn't it ?) and I don't want at all that it falls down and becomes a paradise lost/forbidden paradise.
You give the liberty to all the friends of TZ to share 3 albums per day on YOUR BLOG, you are probably the only one who gives such a liberty and who is so much generous...obviously you can't be a dictator !!!!
Sorry for my so poor knowledge of english language.
I send you an astronomic thanks for all what you do everyday for us !!!!!
Music Of The Seventies' albums are impossible to download for me too. Actually, it's UpToBox that doesn't work for me. I've said that at least three times before but no reaction from the poster (who by the way is free to choose his host).
Said Searnav, the one who uses zippy all the time, where a download took more than an hour, if it comes to an end (most of the times the d/l is broken)
R&B 55.03
https://drive.proton.me/urls/B7SBH5ZHNR#97NcybaQoIRb
@ Professor RnR
Since about 2 or 3 years, I try to dl no more than 1 album per day (as you can expect...some days it's impossible).
Very often, reading the tittle of the songs that you shared, I thought that one day I would begin to Dl some of your shares. That day have come and I'll probably dl very often some of your shares.
So thanks, thanks, thanks for all you propose to us and be sure that you will very often will make my day.
@ Bob W
Not forgotten by me either. I also have had Anne Briggs, The Time Has Come, Singa A Song For You and The Collection for many years now.
G.
@ djmcblues
In Imagenetz, after you have uploaded, the album will show on the "Dateien/Files" page. To the right in the "Tools" column is a blue "i" button, click the button and a dialog box will open with a short URL and a Free URL. Copy the Short URL and paste into your post.
G.
@ Searnav, Aaron Vincent
If you use a VPN, have you tried setting it to Australia?
I have no problems downloading from UpToBox. I set up a free account and most downloads take a matter of seconds, with a thirty minute wait between downloads.
G.
Uptobox works ok here in Oz. Downloaded Reign Ghost within 30 seconds, after the initial 30 seconds wait time.
@Everybody
I must say it is really fun and a joy to read all the nice messages to RYP and his associates at TZ lately after all the rants from some about rules and bitrates and flac, they deserve it. It also proves how many fine people there are here on the forum, many who have rarely written anything for a long time who step in and show their gratitude. Very touching and nice. Nice atmosphere in the threads. Hope we can continue to have such a cozy time in the future! Very groovy! :-) Cheers.
Gaius said:
@ Music of the Seventies, Aaron Vincent + Searnav
Thanks for the Saint-Preux album, I remember that I once shared 'Atlantis' here. When opening uptobox link you have to wait for just a minute, a counter is going down, for the free d/l. After that, the file is down in a few minutes. In the moment, there are better alternatives around, easier to handle. Maybe you think about a change.
Gaius, re: Uptobox. I can't even reach the Uptobox pages. And sometimes, it makes my antivirus react.
Greetings TZ'ers from a fan of this incredible blog and community of music lovers! I have long had suspicions about the motives of Music Of The Seventies blog.
Things to ponder about Music Of The Seventies postings...
This is what I always experienced with his host uptobox operating out of Dubai, UAE:
1st of all I get - "This page is not allowed in the US
We're sorry but it appears your IP comes from the US so you're not allowed to download or stream.
If you have a premium account, please login to remove the limitation.
Click here to login with a premium account"
Interesting that the page is "not allowed in the US" ...unless, of course, you purchase a Premium Account! Then 'magically' the 'restriction' is lifted... Uh-huh yeah, right!
Tried with VPN and I got: "Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to uptobox.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."
PLUS my antivirus sends multiple alerts saying: "We've safely aborted connection on uptobox.com because it was infected with Script:SNH-gen [Trj]"
Could that be the reason I have only seen one post on TZ thanking him for his daily 'shares'? Also, NO ONE EVER thanks or comments on any of his 'share' posts on his blog. Could it be the fact that it's absolutely NOT a share if you have to purchase a Premium Account to get it!
I also noticed that, not only is there no info on the items posted, TZ is not even on his site's blog list! Pretty damn rude I think!
My theory, that is to say a theory that I have which is mine, is this... Music Of The Seventies is just another blogger monetizing his 'shares'. An uptobox reseller who uses posts on other blogs, such as TZ, as a marketing tool to sell his 'shares'. This person could even be someone in the markerting dept at uptobox. Hard to confirm considering the fact that, other than the comment area, there is absolutely no profile info or contact info anywhere on the blog! I'm no expert but perhaps someone with better internet know how could dig up more info from the blog's digital 'footprint' as to who operates the blog and from whence the blog originates.
Anyway... A mountain of gratitude and thanks to all in the TZ community for all the incredible music and knowledge you have so generously provided!
DJme
OK so, after typing out my little theory, I see the responses from BigGray and Gaius. Tried setting my VPN to Australia and still get the trojan alert. Oh well such is the situation for me here... As interesting as items from Music Of The Seventies may be, not worth bothering with for me. And I remain suspicious of that blogger's intentions. I don't have any 'issues' with any other postings here and there are plenty of interesting and quality shares to choose from without any hassles whatsoever!
I remain grateful to all the TZ'ers who provide real shares on file hosts that don't require sign ups, browser changes, VPN switching or anything else from me!
DJme
DJmee, MusicOfTheSeventies isn't the person you think he is. He posts on other blogs under a different name, and over there, there are plenty of people thanking him daily.
I have the same experience as Searnav sadly, I either can't reach the Uptobox pages at all, don't get to site so I can wait for the counter to went down for the possibility to reach the free and slower d/l. And mostly it makes even my antivirus react. I have tried to change my VPN, but I never connect with the site, a bit sad cause he share som interesting albums.:-(
When I turned off my vpn completely, I now connect with the site, and as Gaius said it was very easy to d/l. Stupid of me not to turned the vpn of at once. Thanks!!!
Gaius said:
@Music of the Seventies and Uptobox
It is the way I said before. I use Firefox, the link opened up to Uptobox. i had to wait for one minute (Counter on the right side), then I d/l the Saint-Preux album. I have proofed it with Windows Defender, no critical rersults. The file includes the album which is just in this moment playing very well.
But MotS, if so many people have problems, you really should think about an alternative. As long as the old (mediafire) + new ones, imagenetz.de + krakenfiles.com do their work, why don't you change.
@Searnav said... "MusicOfTheSeventies isn't the person you think he is. He posts on other blogs under a different name, and over there, there are plenty of people thanking him daily."
Thanks for your response but, I don't know which "other blogs" you are suggesting or where "over there" is... Still seems sketchy to me that in those places, "there are plenty of people thanking him daily.", and yet none on either his own blog or here!? And, "He posts on other blogs under a different name"... Why? Why not with his blog name as here? No offense but, it just doesn't make sense to me. I still maintain that his monetizing is a fact, in my country anyway. If you are making folks in a 'banned' country pay to have that alleged 'ban' lifted, you are monetizing pure and simple. As for me I say to that, thanks but no thanks, I ain't paying you for someone else's music! If I could spend more than I already (over)spend on music I wouldn't be surfin' the blogs for more.
No one else in TZ land is requiring that of me. As I said before, I've had no 'issues' or any major inconveniences dealing with any other file host used by the rest of this community. None of which require a pay to play transaction. I don't even have to register for an account either! THAT is what I would classify as 'sharing', a gift that I am eternally grateful for in helping me to maintain sanity in a a screwy world!
Again, I appreciate your response and looking forward to your shares of music and knowledge along with everyone else here!
DJme
I find uptobox works perfectly well here in the UK but you need to use an adblocker , without one it's an absolute pain in the a**e .
music of the seventies
I have tried many times to download from up to the box but have never been able to succeed. Any Ideas?
For what it's worth, I have no problem with Uptobox in US.
Since downloads from uptobox not allowed in US, I use a simple vpn connection to almost any country in Europe and I get a fast, free download. I'm using Firefox or Brave Browser (chrome-based) on a Mac with free VPN browser extensions.
I've never been unable to download from uptobox.
I think that people who are technically disadvantaged would rather blame or ascribe devious intent to the person who is sharing rather than figure out their own technological issues.
I'm not a computer scientist. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
As I wrote, turn off/disconnect your vpn when you try to connect uptobox, it worked for me to connect to the site at once, D/L, then turn on your vpn again. Works fine for me:-)
Re: UpToBox:
Google search result from 2014 (yes, 8 years ago):
"The popular file-hosting service Uptobox has blocked access for U.S. users following pressure from Visa and MasterCard. The credit card companies are asking payment processors to stop servicing the cyberlockers over piracy concerns."
@erasmus - Thank you for reposting R&B 55.03
DJme, I still think you shouldn't accuse MOTS of being what you think he is. He's a regular poster here and on other places, and it's not fair to say he's trying to get money from people without proof. Personally, I think he's OK (although I can't download from Uptobox, just as other people here and there). The problem is with Uptobox or personal computers configuration maybe, but not him. End of story for me.
I also have no problems with Music of the seventies Uptobox posts.
I am, however, guilty of not thanking him for his posts, which is awful, since I grab almost everything he shares.
Thanks MotS. You're a star!
I find if I have a problem connecting to anything through a VPN, the best bet is to shut it down, then re-open it & retry. The way I handle Uptobox is to download one file (i'm in the UK, so I don't have that blocked in the USA problem) then I switch my VPN connection to another country, and download the next, then repeat for the third. That way I don't have to waste my time waiting 30 minutes between downloads.
From what I've seen over the years, all file sharing sites work well for some, and badly for others. There's no easy answer, since none of us can afford to buy a premium account on all of them> I well remember the time, many years ago, when I bought a premium Rapidshare account, only to discover it didn't work on Rapidshare.de!
I've seen some ask why everybody can't settle on the best fileshare site, that works best for everyone. That would simplyt result in making that particular fileshare service a huge target, and they'd be out of business very quickly!
Thanks CJ I never thought to VPN different countries for each Upbox Download, Doh! ...but what I've done is always check uloz.to the awesomeist site on the web and often the uptobox stuff is available there ...plus often a bit more megabitey big, beaty and bouncy lol UTB works fine in NZ but some public webs here block it while others like MF, K, Z still work fine.
Post a Comment