We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

61 comments:
Bobby Vee – 20 Rock ‘n’ Roll Hits
United Artists Rock 4 (Sweden 1979)
Fourth in a series of 14 LPs. Thanks to the people at RH for suggesting to post these albums.
1. A1 Rubber Ball (2:33)
2. A2 Maybe Baby (2:06)
3. A3 Do You Wanna Dance (2:41)
4. A4 Lollipop (1:55)
5. A5 School Days (2:26)
6. A6 Run To Him (2:10)
7. A7 Poetry In Motion (1:51)
8. A8 Happy Happy Birthday Baby (2:20)
9. A9 Sixteen Candles (2:47)
10. A10 Suzie Baby (2:51)
11. B1 The Night Has A Thousand Eyes (2:37)
12. B2 Take Good Care of My Baby (2:29)
13. B3 Devil Or Angel (2:18)
14. B4 Come Go With Me (1:51)
15. B5 That'll Be The Day (2:17)
16. B6 Summertime Blues (1:56)
17. B7 Little Star (2:26)
18. B8 Every Day (2:08)
19. B9 Earth Angel (2:41)
20. B10 Donna (2:27)
Artwork included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs)
https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/D0yZaIOh/file.html
Savoy Brown - Mauch Chunk Opera House, 2017
Jim Thorpe, PA, July 27, 2017
Kim Simmonds (guitars, vocals)
Pat DeSalvo (bass)
Garnet Grimm (drums)
Disc 1
1. Intro (1:44)
2. Why Did You Hoo Doo Me (6:45)
3. Bad Weather Brewing (4:59)
4. Can't Stop The Blues (7:36)
5. Train To Nowhere (7:10)
6. Cobra (6:53)
7. Ain't Superstitious (4:16)
8. A Hard Way To Go (2:56)
9. Needle And Spoon (2:13)
10. I'm Tired (5:16)
11. Sunday Night (4:57)
Disc 2
1. Back On Stage Tuning (0:44)
2. Nuthin' Like The Blues (4:50)
3. Poor Girl (8:14)
4. Comin' Down Your Way (5:14)
5. I'll Keep On Playing The Blues (8:44)
6. Hellbound Train (12:06)
7. Louisiana Blues (13:20)
8. Encore Break (0:59)
9. Tell Mama (6:02)
Artwork Included (front, back, CDs)
https://www50.zippyshare.com/v/Z8T9DSke/file.html
Hey ho, let's go, it's a Conrad Schnitzler thursday!
"Zug Berlin" (Video, 1978)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ysGl3hC84
"Space Concert" (Video, 1979)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQzqhCyeX0
"Akustische Raeume" (TV Reportage, early 1970s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5W2P7nBxo
And here is The Monster's "Three Wishes" from 1973!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8klumw4ahg
THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO
PLAYBOY AFTER DARK (Week 12)
S02E08 Steve Allen; O.C. Smith; Nitty Gritty Dirt Band; The Blossoms
December 17, 1969
Show #34 (taped 17-Dec-69) Guests:--Steve Allen--The Blossoms - ""You've Lost That Loving Feeling"" --Clair and McMahon (comedians) --O.C. Smith - ""The Learning Tree"" and 1 other song--Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - ""Some of Shelley's Blues"" and 1 other song Aired 3-Mar-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-K03bD0vVAf
S02E09 Steppenwolf; John Hartford; Gig Young; Dolores Hall; McCall & Brill
December 17, 1969
Show #35 (taped 17-Dec-69) Guests:--Dolores Hall - ""Something"" and ""Just Because Of You""--John Hartford--Mitzi McCall & Charlie Brill (comedy team)--Steppenwolf - ""Berry Rides Again,"" ""Monster"" & ""From Here To There Eventually"" --Gig Young Aired 17-Mar-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-OcZWP3CXvd
S02E10 James Brown; Norm Crosby; Chambers Brothers; Jack Jones
January 7, 1970
Show #36 (taped 07-Jan-70) Guests:--Vicki Anderson (singer)--James Brown - ""Georgia"" and ""By the Time I Get To Phoenix""--The Chambers Brothers--Norm Crosby (comedian) --Jack Jones (singer) Aired 24-Mar-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-43rHxCv5JC
Cheap Trick
Part 10 of 19
2001-Bun E's Basement Bootlegs, Vol. 3b: Beertown '75 [256]
https://www.imagenetz.de/iFmCP
01 - Pain Pain - Cheap Trick
02 - Punch Ya/You Talk Too Much - Cheap Trick
03 - Blow Me Away (Flame Burnin' In My Heart) - Cheap Trick
04 - The Ballad Of Richard Speck - Cheap Trick
05 - I Was A Fool - Cheap Trick
06 - I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
07 - We're Gonna Rock 'n' Roll Tonight - Cheap Trick
08 - Not Fade Away - Cheap Trick
09 - I Know - Cheap Trick
10 - Southern Girls - Cheap Trick
11 - Tom's Blues - Cheap Trick
12 - Dealer - Cheap Trick
13 - He's A Whore - Cheap Trick
14 - Need A Little Girl (Just Like You) - Cheap Trick
2001-Silver
https://www.imagenetz.de/go8PF
01 - Ain't That A Shame - Cheap Trick
02 - I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
03 - Oh, Candy - Cheap Trick
04 - That 70's Song - Cheap Trick
05 - Voices - Cheap Trick
06 - If You Want My Love - Cheap Trick
07 - She's Tight - Cheap Trick
08 - Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love - Cheap Trick
09 - Gonna Raise Hell - Cheap Trick
10 - I Can't Take It - Cheap Trick
11 - Take Me To The Top - Cheap Trick
12 - It All Comes Back To You - Cheap Trick
13 - Tonight It's You - Cheap Trick
14 - Time Will Let You Know - Cheap Trick
15 - World's Greatest Lover - Cheap Trick
01 - The Flame - Cheap Trick
02 - Stop This Game - Cheap Trick
03 - Dream Police - Cheap Trick
04 - I Know What I Want - Cheap Trick
05 - Woke Up With A Monster - Cheap Trick
06 - Never Had A Lot To Lose - Cheap Trick
07 - You're All Talk - Cheap Trick
08 - I'm Losin' You - Cheap Trick
09 - Hard To Tell - Cheap Trick
10 - Oh, Claire - Cheap Trick
11 - Surrender - Cheap Trick
12 - Just Got Back - Cheap Trick
13 - Day Tripper - Cheap Trick
14 - Who D' King - Cheap Trick
15 - Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School - Cheap Trick
16 - On Top Of The World - Cheap Trick
Continuing in the footsteps of Gaius german rock safari here on TZ!
Conrad Schnitzler (17 March 1937 - 4 August 2011) was a west german musician and member of early incarnations of Tangerine Dream and Kluster 1969-1971 were he plays everything from synth, violin to tape recorders, then went "solo" and worked in many other projects through the years. Much of his work from the 1970s and 1980s may go under minimal, abstract and even avant garde, but he also made a bunch of records wich file's under the more structured electronic and synth sounds, some called it "kosmische musik" or Berlin School-sound, wich were a part of the german kraut rock scene, but much more electronic/synthesized. The music is often very dark and light in the very same way, beautiful and scary, monotone, has some in common with the later french "cold wave" sound I think.
The albums below definitely have very much in common with the more commercial successful albums from the late 1970s and early 1980s of Moebius, Cluster, Plank, Moebius, Beerbohm and Roedelius (and all the different constellations the recorded the same period), Schitzlers albums (to me) deserves more recorgnition and cult status. The music may not be for all, but definitely worth a listen if are into the artists above. Sadly Schitzler is a bit forgotten I think, esp in compare to the other musicians who were named above.
Conrad Schnitzler - Con (1978)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/96ADVOLf8o/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/331177-Conrad-Schnitzler-Con
Conrad Schnitzler + Wolf Sequenza - Consequenz (1980)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UxPaaMJzY2/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/136783-Conrad-Schnitzler-Wolf-Sequenza-Consequenz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Schnitzler#Discography
https://www.discogs.com/artist/17135-Conrad-Schnitzler
Coleman Records 1949-1952
https://krakenfiles.com/view/ybOywfIFmo/file.html
100 - The Ray-O-Vacs - Groovin' Low
100 - The Ray-O-Vacs - I'll Always Be In Love With You
101 - The Solideers (voc. Coot Grant) - Know What I Mean
101 - The Solideers (voc. Irene Wiley) - All On Account Of You
102 - The Dixieaires - Soon Now
102 - The Dixieaires - The Sun Will Shine
104 - Jimmy Ford & The Frantic Four - A Huffin' And A Puffin'
104 - The Frantic Four - The Huck-A-Bop
105 - The Ray-O-Vacs - Happy Am I
105 - The Ray-O-Vacs - Why Did You Break My Heart
107 - Billy Ford & His Orchestra - Lucy
107 - Billy Ford & His Orchestra - Jiver
109 - Nate Brown & Four Cleffs - Get Happy [instr.]
109 - Nate Brown & Four Cleffs - Swanee River
110 - The Ben Smith Quartet - By The Candleglow
110 - The Ben Smith Quartet - Slippery Smith
111 - The Ray-O-Vacs - Happy Am I
111 - The Ray-O-Vacs - Travel On
112 - The Ray-O-Vacs - Hot Dog
112 - The Ray-O-Vacs - I'm The Baby Now
114 - The Ben Smith Quartet - Just Rain In My Eyes
114 - The Ben Smith Quartet - Memories Of You
115 - The Calypso Serenaders - Bull Dog Don't Bite Me
115 - The Calypso Serenaders - Zambo
118 - Mr Google Eyes - Poppa Stoppa's Be Bop Blues
118 - Mr Google Eyes - Young Boy
121 - The Ben Smith Quartet - Beneath the Lover's Moon
121 - The Ben Smith Quartet - Flea On A Spree
123 - Mr Google Eyes - No Wine, No Women
123 - Mr Google Eyes - Rough And Rocky Road
125 - The Meloteers - Jenny Brown Blues
125 - The Meloteers - Leaving Wife Blues
126 - Sonny Bridges Combo - Birthday Blues
126 - Sonny Bridges Combo - Got To Go 'Round The Corner
127 - Baby Doll & Her Royal Swingsters - Down By The Woodshed
127 - Baby Doll & Her Royal Swingsters - Talk To Me Daddy
134 - Mona Holmes with Ben Smith Quintet - Don't Rush Me Baby
134 - Mona Holmes with Ben Smith Quintet- Love's Misery
137 - Pablo Jones - Lonesome Night Blues
137 - Pablo Jones - She's Yours, She's Mine
1056- The Chanaclairs - See See Rider
1056- The Chanaclairs - Yuletide Love
Billboard R&B 1965 Part 1 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered)
1. Lee LaMont - I'll Take Love (2:27)
2. Lee LaMont - The Crying Man (2:49)
3. Jimmy Reed - A New Leaf (2:42)
4. Jimmy Reed - I Wanna Be Loved (2:24)
5. Barbara Mason - Girls Have Feelings Too (3:03)
6. Barbara Mason - Come To Me (2:24)
7. Eddie & Ernie - Time Waits For No One (2:20)
8. Eddie & Ernie - That's The Way It Is (2:24)
9. Springers - I Know Why (2:46)
10. Springers - I Know My Baby Loves Me So (2:30)
11. Carolyn Crawford - My Smile Is Just A Frown (Turned Upside Down) (3:01)
12. Carolyn Crawford - I'll Come Running (2:39)
13. Carla Thomas - How Do You Quit (Someone You Love) (2:54)
14. Carla Thomas - The Puppet (2:35)
15. The Invincibles - Heart Full Of Love (2:03)
16. The Invincibles - I'll Come Crawlin' To You (2:09)
17. Paul Martin - Snake In The Grass (2:55)
18. Paul Martin - I've Got A New Love (2:19)
19. Junior Parker - Cryin' For My Baby (2:31)
20. Junior Parker - Guess You Don't Know (The Golden Rule) (2:12)
21. Don Covay & The Goodtimers - Please Do Something (2:48)
22. Don Covay & The Goodtimers - A Woman's Love (2:35)
23. The Volcanos - Storm Warning (3:01)
24. The Volcanos - Baby (2:32)
25. Joe Simon - Let's Do It Over (2:20)
26. Joe Simon - The Whoo Pee (2:12)
27. The O'Jays - Let It All Out (3:06)
28. The O'Jays - You're The One (2:50)
29. Roy "C" - Shotgun Wedding (2:19)
30. Roy "C" - I'm Gonna Make It (1:54)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xyl6ZUUgJIlrG5yJRTobt73DGd6MytEE
Billboard R&B 1965 Part 2 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered)
1. Jerry Butler - Just For You (2:32)
2. Jerry Butler - Believe In Me (2:12)
3. Johnny Daye - Marry Me (2:54)
4. Johnny Daye - Give Me Back My Ring (2:58)
5. Little Mac & The Boss Sounds - In The Midnight Hour (2:35)
6. Little Mac & The Boss Sounds - You Can't Love Me (In The Midnight Hour) (2:31)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHPvDx_f8Dp3CZlK6KH00-wXDYTIGT__
pass: U13.10.22
I have recently been having some trouble accessing some sites in particular and then Zippy,
My computer tells me that there is an add-on interfering but I haven't found it yet,
and its happening through several browsers,
So looking for a solution, I tried another browser.
https://www.ur-browser.com/en-US
Chrome-based. I am Using it now, but still working it out, but all the problems are gone.
Here is a review.
https://windowsreport.com/software/ur-browser-windows/
If you look for a review, don't confuse it with UC browser, which is apparently Malware.
And no, I'm not selling anything.
Phil Taylor over at SIXTIES BEAT
https://beatsixties.blogspot.com/
Has been re-Uping his back catalogue by storm for the last few weeks.
Some to-die-for music over there at the moment.
How to download.
Scroll down the page till you find an album you want.
Rightclick on the title at the top.
New page
scroll down to the comments and find the most recent by Phil.
Right Click on the (@) symbol.
Simples!
Aynone can provide a rip of the following
Charlie Daniels - Uneasy Rider
The Allmusic Guiade say: " the album includes a significant R&B influence, making for an intriguing country-funk style." My cup of tea. I would buy the album, but I am broke.
Massive Wagons - Please Stay Calm (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMls3uZVC5A
Massive Wagons - Back To the Stack (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMls3uZVC5A
Tribute to the late Rick Parfitt.
A 'Heavy' bamd with a sense of humor?!
Massive Wagons - Tokyo (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD9CXZTpY5s
enjoy!
@DEPRAVOS DE LA MOUR
Leon Russell - Hank Wilson's Back:
https://mega.nz/file/gvplmQaA#mX581Di2QLbYd7gWSftoDFTx1dnBCF57NWJmInBmyeU
(@128 - it's all I have - yes, don't see it often)
@RYP thanks for your quality hosting. All the best, YNWA, Roz
Sly And The Family Stones-Live At Hoch Auditorium Lawrence KS-11-9-74
https://we.tl/t-DhHfk7fOli
Bad Brains 1982-12-20 Old Waldorf, San Francisco, CA(Sbd)
https://we.tl/t-Ga0JOh2SNS
Amy Winehouse - Punchestown Racecourse, Eadestown IR 7.12.2008 FM
https://we.tl/t-CekciRPKKG
Bucephalus
Someone asked for Leon Russell yesterday! Below are a remastered (with two bonus tracks) copy from 1995 of the 1973 album, mp3@320. Amazing sound.
Leon Russell – Hank Wilson's Back! (1973, 1995)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/J9IwL6dAUb/file.html
Just in case you missed it: the mighty Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. is touring Europe as we speak. Hoping to catch them this Tuesday myself. Tourdates here:
http://acidmothers.com/acid-mothers-temple-the-melting-paraiso-u-f-o-uk-european-tour-2022.html
To wet your appetites, here's a fine pair of albums @320:
- Univers Zen Ou De Zero A Zero (2002)
https://www.discogs.com/master/56081-Acid-Mothers-Temple-The-Melting-Paraiso-UFO-Univers-Zen-Ou-De-Zéro-À-Zéro
https://krakenfiles.com/view/IDIujVlhG4/file.html
-Troubadours From Another Heavenly World (2000)
https://www.discogs.com/master/56037-Acid-Mothers-Temple-The-Melting-Paraiso-UFO-Troubadours-From-Another-Heavenly-World
https://krakenfiles.com/view/nAkjVnTLtN/file.html
Kenny Burrell / Bill Jennings / Tiny Grimes – Guitar Soul (1965) Vinyl @320
https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/pSj8ZAGB/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/6982781-Kenny-Burrell-Bill-Jennings-Tiny-Grimes-Guitar-Soul
Dennis Coffey – Goin' For Myself (1972) Vinyl @320
https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/IqvfoPPL/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Dennis-Coffey-Goin-For-Myself/release/245504
Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes – The Jukes (1979) Vinyl @320
https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/OD21cBj3/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Southside-Johnny-The-Asbury-Jukes-The-Jukes/release/8860218
Roz said...
THANK YOU SO MUCH for Leon Russell - Hank Wilson's Back!
@128 is good enough for now. any upgrade would of course be appreciated but starving people don't usually complain because they wanted ground round instead of a hamburger.
Oh Yeah. almost forgot!
Uncle Gill has recently posted two Robert Gordon [who has just passed on]Albums
inc. ROBERT GORDON with CHRIS SPEDDING - LIVE
Would have thought there would have been more notice paid to that on TZ.
Also,
Over at https://zokiyat.blogspot.com/
has just been posted, the OST to the HONEY WEST TV show, something I have wanted for quite some time.
And, after some problems, he has just rebuilt his site from scratch. Now that shows dedication.
Gaius said:
When Fotheringay broke up Sandy Denny and Trevor Lucas put together an All-Star-Folk Band (the Thompsons, Ashley Hutchings, Gerry Conway,Pat Donaldson, Tony Knox...) to play...Rock'n Roll. Honoring their youth idols like Elvis, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Hank Williams... Into life came the one-shot-off The Bunch. Here they are with their Cover versions:
The Bunch (UK) - Rock on, 1972
https://www.imagenetz.de/Wvy52
Gaius said:
@Aaron Vincent + Conrad Schnitzler
Ha!!! Didn't have the collaboration, just 'Con'. Thanks
It’s a Flying Nun Fest at the Free Music Archive!
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Bats/
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Chills/
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Mint_Chicks
Gaius said:
A few days ago when I posted the Australian Band 'Halfway', somebody proposed to go on with the Country influenced Rock of Busby Marou.
Busby Marou (pronounced Buz-bee Ma-roo) are an Australian duo originally from Rockhampton, Queensland. The duo is characterised by their melodic guitar riffs and meaningful lyrics. The band primarily consists of Thomas Busby and Jeremy Marou, however several other musicians perform with the duo in concert. At the APRA Music Awards of 2012, the duo won "Blues & Roots Work of the Year" category.(Discogs)
https://www.discogs.com/de/artist/2512662-Busby-Marou
This is a good example for the collaboration here on TZ. Terryfh has started their Disco with their last album (until now? Forever? What ever 'The Great Divide could mean?) two days ago.BigGray and me tried to put together the rest of their Disco and Zigzagwanderer has sent me this one:
Busby Marou (Australia) - Farewll Fitzroy, 2013
https://www.imagenetz.de/wssyU
any Acid Mothers Templet to share today? thanks!
Gaius said:
And Aaron Vincent reminds me to go on with German Rock.
Abacus was a German rock band formed in Hamm (north-east of Dortmund) in the late 1960's, originally known as Fashion. Adding English vocalist Chris Williams (from Grail), they became Abacus in 1971.Their debut LP was progressive rock with a classical edge mixing British and Krautrock elements. Here they are:
Abacus (Germany) - Just a Day's Journey away, 1972
https://www.imagenetz.de/Diayo
la musica e vita,
Robert Gordon & Chris Spedding "Live At Lone Star" is scheduled for tomorrow!
@Gaius
Cool that I can give you some german stuff that you didn't have! :-)
Keep the Germany Rock Safari 2.0 continue please, we all need it! ;-)
Anonymous R-man said...
Aynone can provide a rip of the following
Charlie Daniels - Uneasy Rider
The Allmusic Guiade say: " the album includes a significant R&B influence, making for an intriguing country-funk style." My cup of tea. I would buy the album, but I am broke.
20 October 2022 at 10:43
There are two Uneasy Rider albums , one from 1973 , The other 1988 . I only have the first which I think is the one you're looking for .
Uneasy Rider [1973]
https://www.imagenetz.de/bMJfp
Enjoy !
Try this:-
https://ulozto.net/file/PFzx5Hi83mI0/charlie-daniels-1972-uneasy-rider-zip#!ZGD5MGR2ATWuZGEuAQV0AmIzZ2WyMQOWoGAcHUECqUc2YGV5At==
Gaius said:
SOMETHING DIFFERENT
For Windows 10 users ONLY:
Microsoft has rolled out a new version, called WIN 10 22H2. You can get it via your update function.
Right next to your START Bottom there is a search symbol (magnifying glass). By entering winver you are able to see which Windows version you have. After updating, you should read. Version 22H2 (Build 19045 2130)
Aaron Vincent said...
thank you, thank you! here's the ground round!
Att: Gary Field, Thanks for more "P.A.D.'s"....If I'm lost, I know it's Thursday, no need for a calendar...Lol...(:...SkipmOOOse
Robert Gordon & Link Wray - CBGBs, NYC, USA 1977- Two Shows June 10th & July 15th
https://rapidgator.net/file/aaf9268d325f4b36dac8f79c320ecec2/robert_gordon_&_link_wray_-_CBGB,_NYC,_USA_1977-_X2.zip.html
Gaius said:
@Mary Jane + Acid Mothers Temple
I only have 'Acid Mothers Temple -The Day before the Sky fell in, 2001' of this Japanese psachedelic band. I can share this tomorrow.
Bucephalus:
Thanks for the Sly and the Family Stone. I saw so many great shows and events in Hoch Auditorium, but missed that one.
I caught Heart on their first big tour, Steve Martin (King Tut tour), Kansas, Dick Gregory, Jackson Browne & Phoebe Snow (she and her band completely owned the stage; memories of her rendition of "Don't Let It Bring You Down" still give me shivers); the list goes on, fading out as it scrolls by like the intro to a Star Wars film, except good. Thanks again.
Yer pal (and mine) Dr Paisley
Thanks Gaius for Acid Mothers Temple (tomorrow) & thank you Ramone666 for sharing too!
~Mary Jane
is Aaron Vincent a new moderator mr Ryp ?
thanks for your work ryp,ignore the haters.
@Little Boy Blue
Thank you for your blues offerings. The Ernest Lewis is very fine. Most can be found on the Lightnin' Hopkins JSP, but the Buddy Lewis nimbers are nowhere to be found (by me that is). So, thanks a lot for this complete collection.
@320:
3-3 - Sanbun No San (1975)
https://uptobox.com/n7zql43bi4ym
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/1291215-33-Sanbun-No-San
Don Sugarcane Harris - Cup Full Of Dreams (1973)
https://uptobox.com/a90ljfolhmkx
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/383460-Sugar-Cane-Harris-Cup-Full-Of-Dreams
Dr. Pop - Dr. Pop (1979)
https://uptobox.com/tqejwwx3ishy
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2680969-Dr-Pop-Dr-Pop
@Dave from Sheffield
Sorry for my personal commitment to TZ, and that I'm feeling sorry for RYP and (one of his) life's works - TZ, he made a marvelous work over the years. Me and some members are trying to clearly show our commitment to the blog and support RYP and show him our gratitude. Obviously I'm crossing the line. Sorry you find my singleness offensive.
@everybody
I'm throwing in the towel now, sorry. Have found the blog as one of the internet's finest places and initiatives by RYP and Gyro and Gaius. But unfortunately there are too many idiots in here to stifle my desire. Thank you for this time. Thanks to all serious users in here, for your shares and help with requests. And don't forget, don't let the bastards destroy you. Bye.
@Dr Paisley: yours is the sort of comment that I love! Upbeat, nice memories, with interesting mention of artists to look for(Jackson Browne & Phoebe Snow ) and without any angry words.
@ Aaron Vincent: I'm sorry you are done, your music knowledge of bands is impressive.
@RYP Thank-you.
Bucephalus
@ Gaius & zigzagwanderer
Thank you for Farewell Fitzroy
Dear Aaron. I'm certain that people visiting this site quite enjoy your contribution in regard to the music, but quite honestly, you have too much to say, and you try too hard to put your point across. People simply don't care what you think and the more you stick your neck out, the greater the risk of being attacked, even though you mean well. It's how people are, I'm afraid. RYP does a wonderful job, for sure, but he isn't a god, and all this "grovelling", this fawning, this bowing and scraping by these "idiots" of whom you mention is quite frankly, sickening. Once you get over the hurt feelings and refrain from shooting yourself in the foot, and just stick to the music. People would always welcome hearing your contibutions. Don't get too upset over all these madonnas, because they'll always be there. Cheers, Rowan.
Thanks Gauis for the All Star Folk Band share A talented band and great music
Regards
Gaius said:
@jonder + Flying Nun fest
Glad to say, we had them all on the main page in the last years, The Bats, The Chills, the Mint Chicks.
Thank you, Andy T. for the Robert Gordon and Link Wray
Aaron vincent
i only asked an innocent question m8 ?
whats with the persecution complex,i,m not saying anything bad about you ?
bloody hell !!!...touchy or what ?
stupiddle, thank you for your hint!
@Dave from Sheffield
Considering the last few days' drive against RYP and his rules against TZ, and the criticism against Searnav over time and also me and some others who take RYP's side regarding the rules, I assumed that even your criticism and sour question regarding the moderator, was a mean post in that debate. The criticism against RYP and his rules has been tough over time, in the last year, which is very sad. I'm very tired of it, think it's sad.
No, it wasn't sensitive to me personally, and if you feel I'm overreacting, that's up to you, you're free to do so.
TZ has lost some of its charm because of this. My passion disappeared with your question, it was the last straw, unfortunately.
Thank you. Bye.
Aaron, who are you saying "bye" to? Dave from Sheffield or all of us? If that were the case, it would be a great loss and please ask yourself if it's worth throwing it all away over disagreements. If I acted like that, the TwilightZone would be long gone! Anyway, I would miss you.
Aaron Vincent, don't go. I need more of your Keep On Truckin' mix tapes...
As far as I'm concerned, I don't care about negative comments.
@RYP
I think the recent attacks on you have been unworthy of you and your work, and the blog, also the attacks on Searnav and others who do a good job of keeping the forum orderly. I honestly lost the desire and love for the blog because of this. I'm probably overreacting to some extent, but I'm a person driven by passion for a lot, about everything.
I hope you continue with TZ, you are doing a great job, as many regulars. I admire your patience with the few idiots circulating in here. Gonna miss you and many of the good guys in here. Thanks for everything, and drive hard.
Best wishes,
Aaron
@Aaron,
what a pity! Please reconsider because these idiots you are talking about are laughing up their sleeves because they got what they wanted! Do you want to allow that? Fight back, don't be offended!
@RYP
I guess you're right. Maybe I overreacted a bit, but I still hope the forum will be more friendly, both in general, and against you and your rules. It should be more focus on the great music we share with each other, not about the silly formats, etc. Thanks, you're a cool dude. Cheers.
@Searnav
I will stay, and thanks for your support. I will listen to your advice and ignore the clowns/trolls in the future. Keep up the good work!
In my opinion it would be the best when we completely would leave it up to RYP to react or not when something is happening against the rules of his blog. Then all the others in this "And now for something completely different"-section could stick to the music. Good to hear you're staying, Aaron.
RYP, you're welcome regarding that tip - I've done proofreading all my working life, so those things just jump out at me!
Aaron, don't let the epicaricacy of a few define your reality - as they say, when we quit, the bastards win! stay on the sunny side of the street & just know that we are all literally stardust, even the ones who have fallen into darkness [hopefully not for long, for their sake]
we'll be just fine in the meantime, right?
@Stupiddle
Thanks for your wisdom words, you're absolutely right, off course. Cheers! :-)
@stupiddle...
learned a new word (epicaricacy)
How true!
Post a Comment