We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

35 comments:
Tedeschi Trucks Band
Part 13 of 13
2019.08.18-Bethel Woods 50th Celebrations
https://www.imagenetz.de/maxp2
Soul Sacrifice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZe5iPskulg
01 - Soul Sacrifice [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
02 - Signs, High Times [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
03 - Do I Look Worried [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
04 - Don't Know What It Means [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
05 - The Letter [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
06 - Darlin' Be Home Soon [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
07 - Sticks And Stones [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
08 - Shame [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
09 - Midnight In Harlem [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
10 - Part Of Me [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
11 - I Want More [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
12 - Soul Sacrifice (Reprise) [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
13 - Sing A Simple Song [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
14 - I Want To Take You Higher [live] - The Tedeschi Trucks Band
2019-High & Mighty EP (RSD 2019)
https://www.imagenetz.de/ifRzc
High And Mighty - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7m3-aoSGw
01 - All My Friends - Tedeschi Trucks Band
02 - High and Mighty - Tedeschi Trucks Band
03 - All You Can Do - Tedeschi Trucks Band
04 - Shame (Live in Chicago) - Tedeschi Trucks Band
Extras
01 - Color of the Blues - John Prine feat. Susan Tedeschi
02 - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning - Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi
03 - Space Captain - Herbie Hancock feat. Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks
2019-Signs
https://www.imagenetz.de/cUZyU
Hard Case - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSUYngnt-D0
01 - Signs, High Times - Tedeschi Trucks Band
02 - I’m Gonna Be There - Tedeschi Trucks Band
03 - When Will I Begin - Tedeschi Trucks Band
04 - Walk Through This Life - Tedeschi Trucks Band
05 - Strengthen What Remains - Tedeschi Trucks Band
06 - Still Your Mind - Tedeschi Trucks Band
07 - Hard Case - Tedeschi Trucks Band
08 - Shame - Tedeschi Trucks Band
09 - All the World - Tedeschi Trucks Band
10 - They Don’t Shine - Tedeschi Trucks Band
11 - The Ending - Tedeschi Trucks Band
2021.02.18-The Fireside Sessions, Florida, GA
2021.02.25-The Fireside Sessions, Florida, GA
2021.03.04-The Fireside Sessions, Florida, GA
2021.03.11-The Fireside Sessions, Florida, GA
2021.03.18-The Fireside Sessions, Florida, GA
2021.03.25-The Fireside Sessions, Florida, GA
2021-Layla Revisited (Live at Lockin')
2022-I Am the Moon: I. Crescent
2022-I Am The Moon: II. Ascension
2022-I Am the Moon: III. The Fall
2022-I Am the Moon: IV. Farewell
will be posted at the appropriate time.
Savoy Brown – Live In Vienna, Austria 2015
Reigen, Vienna, Austria – November 24, 2015
Kim Simmonds (guitars, vocals)
Pat DeSalvo (bass)
Garnet Grimm (drums)
Disc 1
1. Intro (0:45)
2. Goin' To The Delta (5:20)
3. Street Corner Talking (9:28)
4. Bad Weather Brewing (5:19)
5. Grew Up In The Blues (4:02)
6. Coming Down Your Way (5:18)
7. Sunday Night (5:52)
8. A Hard Way To Go (4:50)
9. Gypsy - Poor Girl (8:05)
Disc 2
1. Tell Mama (5:53)
2. I Miss Your Love (4:58)
3. Train To Nowhere (4:34)
4. Ain't Got Nobody (7:45)
5. I've Been Drinking (5:12)
6. Hellbound Train (15:37)
7. Louisiana Blues (12:39)
8. Savoy Brown Boogie (7:10)
9. Wang Dang Doodle (4:31)
Artwork Included (front, back, CDs)
https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/M1Pi3rCK/file.html
Les Chats Sauvages Avec Dick Rivers – Oh !
Pathé EGL FAKE 802 (6-track maxi-EP)
This is one I just compiled; it consists of 6 tracks, the first word of each song title being “Oh !”.
1. Oh ! Baby Tu Me Rends Fou (I'm In Love With You) (1:31)
2. Oh ! Oui (My Babe) (2:37)
3. Oh ! Boy (I Want You To Know) (2:13)
4. Oh ! Lady (original French version) (2:36)
5. Oh ! Laurie (Oh ! Lady) (English version) (2:36)
6. Oh ! Lady (Oh ! Lady) (Italian Version) (2:35)
Artwork Included (homemade front, back, labels)
https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/pANAXYfA/file.html
Billboard R&B 1958 Part 1 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered)
1. Elvis Presley - Baby I Don't Care (1:53)
2. Elvis Presley - Don't Leave Me Now (2:03)
3. Elvis Presley - I Want To Be Free (2:14)
4. Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (2:29)
5. Elvis Presley - Young And Beautiful (2:04)
6. Elvis Presley - Don't Leave Me Now (2:00)
7. Bill Doggett - Leaps And Bounds (Part 1) (2:39)
8. Bill Doggett - Leaps And Bounds (Part 2) (2:44)
9. Bill Doggett - Leaps & Bounds (Complete) (5:30)
10. Joe Turner - Jump For Joy (2:08)
11. Joe Turner - Blues In The Night (2:22)
12. Joe Turner - Blues In The Night (Decca '42) (2:28)
13. Little Willie John - Tell It Like It Is (2:23)
14. Little Willie John - Don't Be Ashamed To Call My Name (2:48)
15. Bobby Bland - Little Boy Blue (2:39)
16. Bobby Bland - Last Night (2:52)
17. LaVern Baker - It's So Fine (2:21)
18. LaVern Baker - Why Baby Why (2:27)
19. Jerry Butler - Come Back My Love (2:35)
20. Jerry Butler - Love Me (2:32)
21. Little Walter - Key To The Highway (2:45)
22. Little Walter - Rock Bottom (2:17)
23. Little Walter - Rock Bottom (Alt. Take) (2:30)
24. Jimmy Reed - I'm Gonna Get My Baby (2:39)
25. Jimmy Reed - Odds And Ends (2:28)
26. Muddy Waters - Close To You (3:06)
27. Muddy Waters - She's Nineteen Years Old (3:18)
28. B.B. King - Please Accept My Love (2:32)
29. B.B. King - You've Been An Angel (2:39)
30. Kenny Martin - I'm Sorry (2:34)
31. Kenny Martin - Yum Yum (2:42)
32. Gene Allison - Everything Will Be Alright (2:25)
33. Gene Allison - I'm A Fool For Wanting You (2:24)
34. Ahmad Jamal - Secret Love (2:42)
35. Ahmad Jamal - Taking A Chance On Love (1:49)
36. Ahmad Jamal - Secret Love (3:55)
37. John Lee Hooker - I Love You Honey (2:34)
38. John Lee Hooker - You've Taken My Woman (2:28)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t0CBm0kxrCS3oGe_dhOEd_OZNcBe_RTZ
pass: U25.09.22
Billboard R&B 1957 Part 2 (Hits that didn’t enter other Charts, updated & remastered) (updated & remastered)
1. Faye Adams - Keeper Of My Heart (2:23)
2. Faye Adams - So Much (2:04)
3. Johnny Heartsman - Johnny's House Party Pt. 1 (2:50)
4. Johnny Heartsman - Johnny's House Party Pt. 2 (2:23)
5. The Love Notes - United (2:40)
6. The Love Notes - Tonight (2:25)
7. The Charms - United (2:35)
8. The Charms - Don't Deny Me (2:41)
9. Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Out In The Cold Again (2:24)
10. Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Miracle In The Rain (2:09)
11. Chris Kenner - Sick And Tired (2:26)
12. Chris Kenner - Nothing Will Keep Me From You (1:49)
13. Elvis Presley - Mean Woman Blues (2:16)
14. Elvis Presley - Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do! (2:33)
15. Elvis Presley - Hot Dog (1:15)
16. Elvis Presley - Lonesome Cowboy (3:05)
17. The '5' Royales - Tears Of Joy (2:41)
18. The '5' Royales - Thirty Second Lover (2:27)
19. Joe Turner - Love Roller Coaster (1:55)
20. Joe Turner - World Of Trouble (2:26)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PYK4NtUlmwRLU35fwZFdjZ-UHUZ3EGzx
pass: U24.09.22
Hey ho, let's go. it's a Nancy & Lee monday!
"Storybook Children" (Ed Sullivan Show, 1968)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgvo6zbA48
"Summer Wine" (Ed Sullivan Show, 1967)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbtKHrI-OAs
"Some Velvet Morning" (Official Video, 1967)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670YMraVnyk
And here is Ernie And Bert Eats Pizza And Drinks Grape Juice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRm0Zz0_3oo
Gaius said:
I don't know any other Swiss band with such a big disco:
https://www.discogs.com/de/artist/274196-Krokus
So this is heavy solid Mountain Rock:
Krokus (Switzerland) - To you all, 1977
https://www.imagenetz.de/wDmHm
Gaius said:
@The Angels + Comments
I'm a little bit surprised. I think BigGray has shared all of his Angels albums a while ago. I had 3 or 4 albums before he did that, so today I can't say if it's mine or his. Tell us which albums are missing. We have most of them.
The Angels (Australia) - Night Attack, 1981
https://www.imagenetz.de/rhYih
Gaius said:
German Rock - The Sound of the Cities, Part II
Cologne give birth to at least very different styles of music. One was experimental. And 'Can' was the centre of it. One of the first German bands with European success despite the fact that their music wasn't always very easy to consume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmN9oHa3ZIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1WOKKEH4cw
but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NruwxoogDps
Satin Whale was a Prog and Art Rock Act. 'Black Föös' was a Folk Rock act, based on the special 'Kölsch' idiom, with some interesting lyrics combined with a popular music style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ed0zDnI0ec
Same with BAP, in this case the music was Dylan and mainly Springsteen (E-Street Band) influenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB751ZCh_zU
Düsseldorf came up with bands of international fame: Kraftwerk, Neu, La Düsseldorf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJeOOvovcp8
and later with Punk influenced MOR-Rock (Toten Hosen). In the shadow of that city Duisburg came up with the folk of 'Bröselmaschine',
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K1kPsDgeQ8
Wuppertal with 'Hoelderlin' (Folk + Prog)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHXzA90YrM
Krefeld with 'Kollektiv' (JazzRock)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYUhaz8hXo0
and later with one of the few German international top acts 'Blind Guardian'.
Hagen presented 'Grobschnitt' (PROG as its best)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJJOB5NxQQ4
and later became one centre of New Wave (Extrabreit, Nena)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWvbG5e9Hvw
bloomfield-naftalin-1973-record-plant-ksan-sf
https://we.tl/t-pvGlOyvdKp
Michael Bloomfield - Essential Blues 1964-1969 [1994]
https://we.tl/t-sbyqk7r7HD
Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper & Steve Stills
https://we.tl/t-RLrfAK6R3u
Bucephalus
BOBSONGS
here you can get 25 songs by the Nobel prize winner from 1975 to 2018,
not on his own albums but from Various Artists albums and from soundtracks.
https://www.imagenetz.de/HoQJF
Enjoy!
Cheap Trick
B Sides , Demos & Outtakes 14 CD Set
Discs 1 -3
https://www.imagenetz.de/g6rzr
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 12 45’s
The Diplomats – Accept Me / Your Love Is A Shelter 7” (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Diplomats-Accept-Me-Your-Love-Is-A-Shelter/release/2441496
The Bagdads – Bring BackThose Doo-Wopps / Green Power 7” (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Bagdads-Bring-Back-Those-Doo-Wopps/release/1322897
The Meters – Cissy Strut / Here Comes The Meter Man 7” (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Meters-Cissy-Strut-Here-Comes-The-Meter-Man/release/647663
Roy Ayers – Don't Stop The Feeling / Don't Hide Your Love 7” (1979)
https://www.discogs.com/Roy-Ayers-Dont-Stop-The-Feeling-Dont-Hide-Your-Love/release/1928390
Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man / Corine, Corina 7”
(1966)
http://www.45cat.com/record/1973
Diana Ross & The Supremes – In And Out Of Love / I Guess I'll Always Love You 7” (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Diana-Ross-The-Supremes-In-And-Out-Of-Love-I-Guess-Ill-Always-Love-You/release/2103689
Honey & The Bees – It's Gonna Take A Miracle (Medley) / What About Me 7” (1971)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc216928us
L.J. Reynolds & Chocolate Syrup – Let One Hurt Do / Stay With Me 7” (1971)
http://www.45cat.com/record/1553us
Joe Tex – Papa Was Too / The Truest Woman In The World 7” (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Joe-Tex-Papa-Was-Too-The-Truest-Woman-In-The-World/release/2097923
Joe Haywood – Warm And Tender Love / I Would If I Could 7” (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/Joe-Haywood-Warm-And-Tender-Love-I-Would-If-I-Could/release/2344230
Black Ivory – What Goes Around (Comes Around) / No One Else Will Do 7” (1974)
http://www.45cat.com/record/kwa7800
James Brown - World (Part 1) / World (Part 2) 7” (1969)
http://www.45cat.com/record/6258
The Maskman & The Agents – Yaw'll / One Eye Open 7” (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Maskman-The-Agents-Yawll/release/5815489
All @320 and in one zip file
https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/ybesKXz9/file.html
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 33 45’s
Jo Armstead - A Stone Good Lover/The Urge Keeps Coming (Dance, Dance, Dance) 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Jo-Armstead-A-Stone-Good-Lover/release/8783177
Jerry Lee Lewis And His Pumping Piano- Breathless/Down The Line 7" (1958)
https://www.45cat.com/record/288
Exuma - Brown Girl/Rushing Through The Crowd 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Exuma-Brown-Girl/release/3032503
https://www.45cat.com/record/ka557us
Lloyd Charmers - Doris Open Leg/Reggae-A-Py-Py 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/Lloyd-Charmers-Doris-Open-Leg-Reggae-A-Py-Py/release/12296899
https://www.45cat.com/record/s89us
Johnny Copeland - Down On Bending Knees/Just One More Time 7" (1963)
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc986970us
Ernie Freeman - Dumplin's/Beautiful Weekend 7" (1957)
https://www.45cat.com/record/x5461
Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy (For My Mashed Potatoes)/Baby Cakes 7" (1962)
https://www.45cat.com/record/c219
Chuck Jackson - Hand It Over/Look Over Your Shoulder 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/Chuck-Jackson-Hand-It-Over-Look-Over-Your-Shoulder/release/4982305
B. B. King - I'm Cracking Up Over You/Power House (Instr.) 7" (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/B-B-King-Im-Cracking-Up-Over-You/release/2846334
James Brown - It's A New Day (Part 1) & (Part 2)/Georgia On My Mind 7" (1970)
https://www.45cat.com/record/456292us
Jackie Ross - Jerk And Twine/New Lover 7" (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/Jackie-Ross-Jerk-And-Twine-New-Lover/release/3043626
Buddy Guy - Let Me Love You Baby/Ten Years Ago 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/Buddy-Guy-Let-Me-Love-You-Baby-Ten-Years-Ago/release/5888493
Cannonball Adderley Quintet - Oh Babe/Games 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Cannonball-Adderley-Quintet-Oh-Babe-Games/release/5263929
Little Johnny Taylor - Open House At My House (Part 1)/Open House At My House (Part 2) 7" (1972)
Johnny Adams - Reconsider Me/If I Could See You One More Time 7" (1969)
https://www.45cat.com/record/sss770
Cash McCall - When You Wake Up/You Ain't Too Cool 7" (1966)
https://www.45cat.com/record/307us2
https://www.discogs.com/Cash-Mc-Call-When-You-Wake-Up-You-Aint-Too-Cool/release/11348539
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/9aiv6TMo/file.html
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 40 45’s
Chuck Willis - C.C.Rider/Ease The Pain 7" *1957)
https://www.discogs.com/Chuck-Willis-C-C-Rider-Ease-The-pain/release/10953146
Fascinators - Chapel Bells/I Wonder Who 7" (1958)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Fascinators-Chapel-Bells/release/5152136
Roscoe Robinson - How Much Pressure (Do You Think I Can Stand)/Do It Right Now 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Roscoe-Robinson-How-Much-Pressure-Do-You-Think-I-Can-Stand-Do-It-Right-Now/release/2363642
Johnny Adams - I Solemnly Promise/Life Is Just A Struggle 7" (1961)
https://www.discogs.com/Johnny-Adams-I-Solemnly-Promise-Life-Is-Just-A-Struggle/release/5058411
Fred Wesley & The JB's - If You Don't Get It The First Time, Back Up And Try It Again, Party/You Can Have Watergate Just Gimme Some Bucks And I'll Be Straight 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/Fred-Wesley-The-JBs-Rockin-Funky-Watergate-Part-1/master/52788
Margie Alexander - Keep On Searching/Love Slave 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/Margie-Alexander-Keep-On-Searching-Love-Slave-/release/2678797
The Headliners - Let Me Love You/I'm So Tired 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Headliners-Let-Me-Love-You-Im-So-Tired/release/4419207
The Meters - Look-Ka Py Py/This Is My Last Affair 7" (1970
https://www.45cat.com/record/451015us
https://www.discogs.com/The-Meters-Look-Ka-Py-Py-This-Is-My-Last-Affair/release/1018288
King Carter - Love Train/A Little Taste Of Love 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/King-Carter-Love-Train-A-Little-Taste-Of-Love/release/10800533
https://www.45cat.com/record/727us2
Mighty Sam - Mr. & Mrs. Untrue/Never Too Busy 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/Mighty-Sam-Mr-Mrs-Untrue-Never-Too-Busy/release/2944496
Aretha Franklin - See Saw/My Song 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Aretha-Franklin-See-Saw-My-Song/release/8026499
The Village Soul Choir - The Cat Walk/The Country Walk 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Village-Soul-Choir-The-Cat-Walk/release/1641786
Solomon Burke - The Electronic Magnetism (That's Heavy, Baby)/Bridge Of Life 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/Solomon-Burke-The-Electronic-Magnetism-Thats-Heavy-Baby-Bridge-Of-Life/release/11875357
TNT Band - The Meditation/Mr. Slick 7" (1968)
https://www.45cat.com/record/c136us
https://www.discogs.com/TNT-Band-The-Meditation-Mr-Slick/release/2040123
Titus Turner - The More We Get Together/I'm Set In My Ways 7" (1960)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TITUS-TURNER-45-Im-Set-In-My-Ways-The-More-We-Get-PROMO-Popcorn-R-B-w4232-/231761618628
https://www.discogs.com/Titus-Turner-The-More-We-Get-Together-Im-Set-In-My-Ways/release/7831077
The Brotherhood Of Man - United We Stand/Say A Prayer 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Brotherhood-Of-Man-United-We-Stand/release/2095838
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/kJoRtZcP/file.html
Request:
-The Falcons Featuring Sonny Munro – Good Good Feelings
-Various – 3 Shades Of The Blues
Atlantic live vocal groups in 1964:
-Various Artists - Apollo Saturday Night: Recorded Live At The Apollo Theater In New York 1964
wallyk said
here we have another collection of blues and R&B on various labels
some rare labels(but not really crash hot) others are great
BEALE STREET BOOGIE
https://www.imagenetz.de/oL3sZ
@djmcblues2 - Thanks for Television
The Free Music Archive is a wonderful site with a lousy user interface.
Here are three gems from the vaults of the FMA:
Flamin Groovies (live at WFMU in 2013 and 2015):
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Flamin_Groovies/
Long Ryders (live at WFMU in 2016):
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Long_Ryders/
Scientists (live at All Tomorrow’s Parties in 2010):
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Scientists/
I've been pleasantly surprised by the reaction to the Vintage Hawaiian postings. I first began picking up this music because it was being resissued by legitimate blues labels like Arhoolie & Yazoo and figured they must be something to it. Since then I acquired a real fondness for the music and recognize how impactful the music was in the pre-war years. Having recently traveled to Hawaii and playing the music incessantly while there, I could honestly say that these vintage recordings still mirrors the environment. I'll keep going as long as there's interest in continuing.
Hawaiian Guitar Hot Shots - Yazoo 1055
https://www.imagenetz.de/gatnk
Vintage Hawaiian Music - Steel Guitar Masters 1928-1934 - Rounder 1052
https://www.imagenetz.de/2HUU4
Vintage Hawaiian Music - The Great Singers 1928-1934 - Rounder 1053
https://www.imagenetz.de/RJSuy
@Gaius
Thanks for your text, I really appreciate to readin them, I think TZ will be more "alive" when there are some thoughtful texts about music.as well :-) Great job, and keep writing, and thanks for the tips inside them. Cheers.
@Searnav
If I made a "Sounds Like The Byrds" mixtape, could you do a vol.2 to my mixtape then? I think that would be fun? As two big Byrds-fans it would be a coul thing to do? :-)
My first tape is almost finish, will be post at friday.
@Vin - Let me contribute to your pleasure - thanks again for the Hawaiian discs. You are correct in saying that this music was and continues to be influential. And it certainly evokes the spirit of the islands (even if it has a heavy Hollywood flair). Keep it coming.
Does anyone have Mike Bloomfield's Live in Italy, 1980? (this one: https://www.discogs.com/es/release/6248035-Mike-Bloomfield-With-Treves-Blues-Band-Margaret-Edmondson-Woody-Harris-Live-In-Italy). Thanks.
Gaius said:
Very fine Country Rock, a rare album (onve was, don't know if it's still today).
The Far West (USA) - s/t debut, 2011
https://www.imagenetz.de/KGZzX
@ Aaron Vincent said...
Here's 80 Byrd impressionist for you to choose from:
https://we.tl/t-U1x5XzVNMl
Hope they help,
Burney
@jonder
Thanks for the Long Ryders show.
The concert from the next day can be found on the nyctaper's great blog:
https://www.nyctaper.com/?s=long+ryders
Rank Stranger
@320:
Toby Beau - Toby Beau (1978)
https://uptobox.com/nrsnqwluiz7k
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/385270-Toby-Beau-Toby-Beau
The Russell Morris Band - Foot In The Door (1979)
https://uptobox.com/c0vshzc5t78u
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/775959-The-Russell-Morris-Band-Foot-In-The-Door
Rontheo - Rontheo (1976)
https://uptobox.com/no9f6c77555y
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/501543-Rontheo-Rontheo
After watching those fantastic Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra videos from Aaron Vincent would someone kindly post some Lee, especially any stuff with Nancy, thank you in advance :)
@Burney Redding
Holy smoke! Thank you kindly for this set, you're an an ace! :-)
@ Gaius
Thanks for The Far West.
I found their second album at Myzuka.
G.
Anonymous Mr. Jones said...Full marks great job here.
ATTN - Vin said...
I've been pleasantly surprised by the reaction to the Vintage Hawaiian postings.
LOVE most Hawaiian - mostly older recording. THANKS!
Cheers,
Mike M
Gaius & Big Grey
Ref: The Angels
i have been looking for the 4CD Complete sesions set. I have one of the discs but cannot buy or find the others for love nor money.
Thank you kindly
John
Gaius said:
@BigGray + Far West + Any Day Now, 2014
Yes, that was the album I had first. And it was a difficult search for the s/t album
Post a Comment