Saturday, 1 October 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1812 - 2022

These fucking politicians, warlords and religious... They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

44 comments:

Searnav said...


Savoy Brown - Mauch Chunk Opera House, 2014

Jim Thorpe, PA, 2014

Kim Simmonds (guitars, vocals)
Pat DeSalvo (bass)
Garnet Grimm (drums)

Disc 1

1. Announcements Intro (2:59)
2. Music Intro - Louisiana Blues (1:23)
3. A Hard Way To Go (5:45)
4. Shot In The Head (4:42)
5. Sunday Night (5:46)
6. Black Night (6:30)
7. Train To Nowhere (5:48)
8. Nuthin' Like The Blues (4:24)
9. Laura Lee (5:07)
10. I'm Tired (8:08)

Disc 2

1. Coming Back On Stage (0:40)
2. Goin 'To The Delta (7:20)
3. I Miss Your Love (6:02)
4. Ride On Babe (6:42)
5. Street Corner Talking (12:58)
6. Louisiana Blues (10:10)
7. Hellbound Train (14:19)
8. Encore Break (0:58)
9. Tell Mama (8:21)

Artwork Included (front, back, CDs)

https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/cvt1uLyV/file.html

Searnav said...


Les Chats Sauvages Avec Dick Rivers – Les Chats Sauvages Avec Dick Rivers

My LP = Pathé-Marconi C 068 – 72 182 M (France « Réédition de 1980 »)

1. A1 Est-Ce Que Tu Le Sais (What'd I Say) (3:06)
2. A2 Les Genoux Qui Craquent (Hip Bone Crack) (2:01)
3. A3 C'Est Le Jour ''J'' (I've Got You) (1:45)
4. A4 C'Est Pas Sérieux (Theme For A Dream) (2:18)
5. A5 Ma P'tite Amie Est Vache (Mean Woman Blues) (1:56)
6. A6 En Avant L'Amour (I Cannot Find A True Love) (2:18)
7. A7 Viens Danser Le Twist (Let's Twist Again) (2:12)
8. A8 Yeh Yeh Yeh (Lamp Of Love) (1:40)
9. B1 Twist A St. Tropez (1:47)
10. B2 Oh ! Boy (I Want You To Know) (2:13)
11. B3 Sous Le Ciel Ecossais (When The Girl In Your Arms) (2:17)
12. B4 Hey, Pony ! (Pony Time) (2:02)
13. B5 Tu Peins Ton Visage (Warpaint) (2:14)
14. B6 Trois En Amour (D In Love) (2:13)
15. B7 J'Ai Pris Dans Tes Yeux (2:41)
16. B8 Je Veux Tout Ce Que Tu Veux (1:53)

Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs)

https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/rfSThIXE/file.html

Aaron Vincent said...

Hey ho, let's go, it's a The Monkees saturday!

"Mary Mary" (Video, 1967)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMNize7s8nc

"What Am I Doing Hangin' Round" (Video, 1967)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2pv53Samyo

"Pleasant Valley Sunday" (Video, 1967)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzs5dlLrm0

And her is Kermit singing the heartbreaking "It's Not Easy Bein' Green"!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZ-IxZ46ng

Here is one of the saxophonist Booker Ervins last studio recordings (maybe the last), from 1968 but released first in 2005 on Blue Note. A very moody and part hypnotic late jazz love affair.

Booker Ervin - Tex Book Tenor (1968)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/nmRlb4s8SD/file.html

BigGray said...

Tedeschi Trucks Band

Part 4 of 13

2002-WCBE Columbus
https://www.imagenetz.de/hS4vh

01 - Home In Your Heart - Derek Trucks Band
02 - interview - Derek Trucks Band
03 - The Chicken - Derek Trucks Band
04 - interview - Derek Trucks Band
05 - Gonna Move - Derek Trucks Band

2004-Live At Georgia Theatre
https://www.imagenetz.de/cQ2HQ

For My Brother - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bihB9ZMN43g

01 - Kam-Ma-Lay - The Derek Trucks Band
02 - Gonna Move - The Derek Trucks Band
03 - Volunteered Slavery - The Derek Trucks Band
04 - Sahib Teri Bandi - Maki Madni - The Derek Trucks Band
05 - Leaving Trunk - The Derek Trucks Band
06 - I Wish I Knew - The Derek Trucks Band
07 - Angola - The Derek Trucks Band
08 - Feel So Bad - The Derek Trucks Band

01 - For My Brother - The Derek Trucks Band
02 - Sonido Alegre - The Derek Trucks Band
03 - Joyful Noise - The Derek Trucks Band
04 - So Close, So Far Away - The Derek Trucks Band
05 - Freddie's Dead - The Derek Trucks Band

Professor RnR said...

Billboard R&B 1954 Part 4 (updated & remastered)
1. Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - Annie's Aunt Fannie (2:50)
2. Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - Crazy Loving (Stay With Me) (3:04)
3. Roy Hamilton - Hurt (2:14)
4. Roy Hamilton - Star Of Love (2:36)
5. Willie Mabon & His Combo - Poison Ivy (2:54)
6. Willie Mabon & His Combo - Say Man (2:31)
7. Clyde McPhatter - White Christmas (2:39)
8. Clyde McPhatter - The Bells Of St. Mary's (2:40)
9. Little Walter - Last Night (2:44)
10. Little Walter - Mellow Down Easy (2:42)
11. Little Walter - Last Night (Alt. Version) (2:55)
12. Dinah Washington - Teach Me Tonight (2:46)
13. Dinah Washington - Wishing Well (2:42)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B_gLrzGcCqKzQ_IsNicnEP4ceNS4xmmW
pass: U12.09.22

Billboard R&B 1955 Part 6 (updated & remastered)
1. Jay McShann - Hands Off (2:51)
2. Jay McShann - Another Night (2:53)
3. Fats Domino - I Can't Go On (2:11)
4. Fats Domino - Poor Me (2:18)
5. Dinah Washington - I'm Lost Without You Tonight (2:39)
6. Dinah Washington - You Might Have Told Me (2:48)
7. Ruth Brown - Love Has Joined Us Together (2:54)
8. Ruth Brown - I Gotta Have You (2:16)
9. The Five Keys - Cause You're My Lover (2:24)
10. The Five Keys - Gee Whittakers (2:34)
11. The Spiders - Witchcraft (2:36)
12. The Spiders - Is It True? (2:39)
13. Muddy Waters - Trouble No More (2:42)
14. Muddy Waters - Sugar Sweet (2:31)
15. Ruth Brown - I Want To Do More (2:51)
16. Ruth Brown - Old Man River (2:14)
R&B 1955.06
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NKG4NH6mLKc7cRZNnzyAYSLIFquMHEZW
pass: U21.09.22

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Some Neo-Psychedelic music from the UK (3rd wave)

Black Market Karma (UK) - Comatose, 2012
https://www.imagenetz.de/uAfNa

HenkP said...

A new set of reggae and alike.

SPLASH ’22 (Various Artists) - VOL. 09

Tracklist:

01. Burning Spear – Man In The Hills
02. Alpha & Omega – Show Me A Purpose [Nishka – vocals]
03. Dr Alimantado & The Rebels – Born For A Purpose / Reason For Living
04. Otis Gayle / Brentford All Stars – I’ll Be Around / I’ll Be Around Pt 2
05. Captain Sinbad – Wa-Dat
06. Ken Parker – True, True, True
07. The Supersonics / Errol Brown – Dub So True
08. The Maytals – My New Name
09. Prince Buster All Stars – 7 Wonders Of The World
10. Tommy McCook – The Night Rose Of Sheron (AKA The Night Of Sheron)
11. Prince Jammy – Crucial Dub
12. Jimmy Riley – Nyah-Bingi (Extended Mix)
13. Dr Alimantado – It Cold In A Babylon
14. The Dingles – I And I Alone
15. Jah Thomas - Natty Dread The Traveller
16. Barrington Levy – Many Changes In Life
17. Scientist – Seconds Away
18. Alpha & Omega– Purposeful Dub
19. Dr Alimantado & The Rebels – Still Alive / Life All Over

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Pe5aqLjCfX/file.html
https://www.imagenetz.de/qQ4jT
https://workupload.com/file/pPE5GZMVaGD

Enjoy your weekend

By the way, this new blog seems to be quite promising for dub fans and others :
https://moozlermusic.blogspot.com/
Very interesting blog archive so far, various genres.
It's also in this zone's fave blogs sidebar, somewhere inbetween WFMU's... and Paradise Of Garage Comps

--HP

tads44 said...

Chronological Classics #766 Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra 1937 (1994)
https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/o1kbXkj6/file.html

Chronological Classics #754 Gene Krupa & His Orchestra 1935-1938 (1994)
https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/fFKsooCN/file.html

Chronological Classics #750 John Kirby & The Orchestra 1938-1939 (1994)
https://www77.zippyshare.com/v/rqTOPdMW/file.html

Anonymous said...

- Bap-Tizum Gospel 78's Vol. 11
https://we.tl/t-H2oX2V2emc
- Bap-Tizum Gospel 78's Vol. 12
https://we.tl/t-GF3KGdMT2Q
- Bap-Tizum Gospel 78's Vol. 13
https://we.tl/t-NTracgmQAw

Bucephalus

EasilyConfused said...

THE AMERICAN BEETLES: THE SINGLES 1964-65

https://workupload.com/file/g4A2cZ4AbpP

Florida band The Ardells (sometimes R-Dells) were reasonably successful locally in the early sixties. In 1964 someone had the bright idea of changing their name to The American Beetles and, as well as touring South America and elsewhere more or less under false pretences, they cut some decent British invasion-influenced records. There were five singles which, as far as I can find, have never been collected together on one release. So I thought I'd do it.

I've added a version of Mean Woman Blues which they played live on Argentinian TV, and their later hit as The Razor's Edge, Let's Call It A Day Girl. I have had a listen to some Ardells/R-Dells records and not found them as interesting, so I've not included any. Here's the track list:

01 Hey, Hey Girl
02 School Days
03 I Wish You Everything
04 Say You Do
05 Don't Be Unkind
06 You Did It To Me
07 It's My Last Night In Town
08 You're Getting To Me
09 She's Mine
10 Theme of the A.B.s
11 Mean Woman Blues (Live on TV, Bonus)
12 Let's Call It A Day Girl (as The Razor's Edge, Bonus)

I've used the best version I can find of each track, but unfortunately some of them still aren't brilliant. If anyone has better versions they could share that would be great.

I've knocked up a cover, which you can view on my bulletin board, here:

tinyurl.com/easilyconfused

And while you're there, you can browse all my other compilations.

bostig said...

@RugbyLad

Here is Heartworn Highways. Enjoy.

https://www.imagenetz.de/axRiY

bostig said...

@Joe in Dublin

Here is The Maines Brothers - Route 1. Enjoy

https://www.imagenetz.de/jGJZm

zipper said...

A few days ago moxysoulandjazzfc requested the Essential Argo/Cadet Grooves comps. Volumes 1 to 3 were posted but the original requester then posted a message saying they now had the complete set and since then none of the other volumes (4 to 7) have appeared. Is there a chance the remaining volumes of this fine set could be posted. Many thanks.

Bob said...

A bit of a change today - an exclusively hillbilly label. I doubt if any of you can find any further tracks from this label.

Kingsport Label 1952-1953 (Hillbilly)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/hzZ8VVd63c/file.html

100 - Bob Woods (Little Joe Arwood) - Greasy Corner Boogie
101 - Little Joe Arwood (Bob Woods ) - Wooden Leg Boogie
103 - Jimmy Gregg - Sadie
103 - Jimmy Gregg - When The Roses Bloom Again
104 - Reece Shipley & The Rainbow Valley Boy - Milk Bucket Boogie
104 - Reece Shipley & The Rainbow Valley Boys - Will Good Times Last Forever
105 - Little Joe Arwood - Cue Ball Blues
105 - Little Joe Arwood - I Missed My Train
106 - Reece Shipley & The Rainbow Valley Boys - Hillbilly Jive With A Boogie Beat
107 - Jimmy Gregg - You'll Never Know I Cried
108 - L.C. Smith with Ralph Mayo & The Southern Mountain Boys - I'd Hate To Lose Her
108 - L.C. Smith with Ralph Mayo & The Southern Mountain Boys - Radio Boogie
111 - Jimmy Gregg - A Broken Heart Inside
111 - Jimmy Gregg - Your Daddy's Golden Heart (Has Turned To Stone)
112 - Gordon Jennings - Quit Teasin' Me

la musica e vita said...

Music Of The Seventies
Thanks for
Träd, Gräs Och Stenar - Djungelns Lag (1972)

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/21704-trad-gras-stenar-djungelns-lagmors-morskom-tillsammans/

[The music of ’70s Swedish group Träd, Gräs och Stenar (Trees, Grass, and Stones) emerged from a chemical reaction between two basic elements: rock'n'roll and Terry Riley.]

What's not to like?
My musical experience is enriched!
Also the whole album is posted on YouTube.
Listening to it now!
Repost of your link:-

Träd, Gräs Och Stenar - Djungelns Lag (1972)
https://uptobox.com/btkud4uoxutr

Thanks again!

la musica e vita said...

Miss Sophie Lee sings Careless Love Blues in New Orleans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tJ0tEohsFc

Miss Sophie Lee @ Louisiana Music Factory JazzFest 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po-JLv9zY1M

Miss Sophie Lee: "When You're Smiling" - Live from WWOZ (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sALY7jMFvIo

''Am I Blue?" ~The Miss Sophie Lee Band, New Orleans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBccSldUeU

enjoy!

HenkP said...

Ah, Bruce….
I’d rather not bore you with yet another summary of fave albums/ fave official tracks.
Couple years ago I decided to scour YTube to randomly compile a number of fave rarities. Most of these I was already familiar with thru countless bootlegs. I could have made at least another half dozen such comps, but was too lazy to do so.
Outtakes, demos, live rarities and more.

Tracklist:
01. Protection [1982]
02. Unsatisfied Heart [1983]
03. Follow That Dream [1983]
04. Sugarland (1) [1983]
05. Delivery Man [1983]
06. Fugitive’s Dream [1983]
07. Don’t Back Down [1983]
08. One Love [1983]
09. Jolé Blon [live 1981]
10. Sugarland (2) [1983]
11. Point Blank [alt.version, 1979]
12. Preacher’s Daughter [1977]
13. Sherry Darling [alt.version, 1977]
14. Dream Baby Dream [live 2005]
15. I'm Goin' Back [1977]
16. Fire [1977]
17. Murder Incorporated [1982, cd GREATEST HITS ‘95]
18. This Hard Land [1995, cd GREATEST HITS ‘95]

https://krakenfiles.com/view/cWMy9awuVS/file.html
https://workupload.com/file/srx6tnUC7xj
https://www.imagenetz.de/qamax
https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/oH10kECR/file.html

Apologies for sound/info/tagging being partly subpar; hope you do enjoy this at home or in yer car.
Cheers,
HP

DooWopDaddyO said...





Abbie Marie - Don't Treat Me Like A Child (Foot Tapping Records FT 103)
https://www.imagenetz.de/hsmT5


The Rockin' Rebels - Same (Rockhouse Records ROCKCD 9209)
https://www.imagenetz.de/fKLtY


The Rockin' Rebels - Same (Skydog Records 62244-2)
https://www.imagenetz.de/jRbqW



Little Boy Blue said...



WEST COAST R & B

The Rhythm And Blues labels

https://www.imagenetz.de/s55Jf

Enjoy!

Many thanks to Bob and wallyk for all their work.

wally k said...

Wallyk said

more blues and and rhythm and blues for those who like that type of music.

CORAL AND CHANCE LABELS..PLUS

https://www.imagenetz.de/tJwFa



Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@FervorCoulee said... + Cheap Trick (yesterday)

You did it right, I gave it a short listening (few tracks), seems everything is okay. I think everybody here is able to work with M4A-files too. Thank you.

O.K. The late Felix Pappalardi was a great producer. He worked for Cream, was producer and musician (bass, keys) for Mountain and involved in a lot of other productions. I remember that I once shared the band 'Jolliver Arkansaw' which was the follow-uo to the legendary 'Bo Grumpus' (think I shared that too).

Member of both bands was guitarist Eddie Mottau. On one of his albums, Pappalardi took part as musician. Don't know, if this was the fact on this album too, because Discogs and allmusic don't give any credits. Here is:

Eddie Mottau (USA)- No Moulding 1976, rem. 2007
https://www.imagenetz.de/xMorV

If you now think of a solid rock production, you're wrong. This is Country-influenced album.

Anonymous said...

After reading an enthusiastic review of Link Wray's early 70's recordings here:

https://aquariumdrunkard.com/2022/09/20/link-wrays-three-track-shack/

I thought maybe some of you would like to listen to this stuff too!?

Basic info:

https://www.discogs.com/de/release/7425399-Link-Wray-3-Track-Shack

More info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_Wray_(album)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beans_and_Fatback
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordicai_Jones

Get it here:

https://workupload.com/file/rX7eT6nfcRd

Rank Stranger

archi said...

Astro Babies - Go Baby Go!
https://www.imagenetz.de/fgFru

Astro Babys - ASN - 0001
https://www.imagenetz.de/aTekF

Astro Babies - Twist And Rendezvous
https://www.imagenetz.de/dKAb3

Aaron Vincent said...

@rank stranger

thanx for the Link Wray-double in FLAC!

apauling said...

@HenkP, thanks for all the cool Jamaican sounds you share as well the tip about Moozler.

clash said...

Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 24 45’s

Lee Rogers - Boss Love/Just You And I 7" (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/Lee-Rogers-Boss-Love/release/2328124

Jimmie "Bo" Horne - Don't Worry About It/Music To Make Love By 7" (1974)
http://www.45cat.com/record/3712

The Constellations - Easy To Be Hard 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Constellations-Easy-To-Be-Hard/release/3989118

Tommy And Eddie - I'll Always Be True/Be My Girl Friend 7" (1959)
http://www.45cat.com/record/92001

Betty Harris - It's Dark Outside/His Kiss 7" (1963)
http://www.45cat.com/record/455465

Little Royal - Keep On Pushing Your Luck/(I Want To Be Free) Don't Want Nobody Standing Over Me 7" (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/Little-Royal-Keep-On-Pushing-Your-Luck-I-Want-To-Be-Free-Dont-Want-Nobody-Standing-Over-Me/master/521668

Earnest Jackson - Love And Happiness/Hogwash 7" (1973)
http://www.45cat.com/record/stone001

Fred & The New J.B.'s - Makin' Love/Rice 'N' Ribs 7" (1975)
http://www.45cat.com/record/pe651

Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff/Why I Keep Living These Memories 7" (1971)
http://www.45cat.com/record/sta0088

Shirley & Company - Shame,Shame,Shame/Shame,Shame,Shame (Instrumental) 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/Shirley-Company-ShameShameShame/release/5584860

Rufus Thomas - Sixty Minute Man Part II/The Preacher And The Bear 7" (1970)
http://www.45cat.com/record/sta0071

James Brown At The Organ - Try Me/Papa's Got A Brand New Bag 7" (1965)
http://www.45cat.com/record/s2008

The Young Holt Trio - Wack Wack/This Little Light Of Mine 7" (1966)
http://www.45cat.com/record/55305us

Prince - When Doves Cry/17 Days (The Rain Will Come Down, Then U Will Have 2 Choose. If U Believe, Look 2 The Dawn And U Shall Never Lose.) 7" (1984)
https://www.discogs.com/Prince-When-Doves-Cry/release/6755604

Marcia Griffiths & Jimmy Riley ‎- You And I/Life Is A Melody 7" (1986)
https://www.discogs.com/Marcia-Griffiths-Jimmy-Riley-You-And-I-Life-Is-A-Melody/release/3357894

Tina Turner With Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm - You Got What You Wanted/Too Hot To Hold 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Tina-Turner-With-Ike-Turner-The-Kings-Of-Rhythm-You-Got-What-You-Wanted-Too-Hot-To-Hold/release/12028435


All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/wp76V9gc/file.html

clash said...

Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 48 45’s

Mary Wells - (Hey You) Set My Soul On Fire/Coming Home 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Mary-Wells-Hey-You-Set-My-Soul-On-Fire-/master/545436

Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar/She's Got To Be Real 7" (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/Marvin-Gaye-Aint-That-Peculiar-Shes-Got-To-Be-Real/release/622818

The Fantastic Johnny C - Boogaloo Down Broadway/Look What Love Can Make You Do 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Fantastic-Johnny-C-Boogaloo-Down-Broadway-Look-What-Love-Can-Make-You-Do/release/2700231

Dyke And The Blazers - Funky Broadway (Part I)/Funky Broadway (Part II) 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Dyke-The-Blazers-Funky-Broadway/release/557261

Sam & Dave - Hold On! I'm A Comin'/I Got Everything I Need 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Sam-Dave-Hold-On-Im-A-Comin-I-Got-Everything-I-Need/release/2696850

Wilson Pickett - If You Need Me/Baby Call On Me 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/Wilson-Pickett-If-You-Need-Me-Baby-Call-On-Me/release/11283384

The Kingpins - Ode To Billie Joe/In The Pocket 7" (1967)
https://www.45cat.com/record/456516https://www.discogs.com/The-Kingpins-Ode-To-Billie-Joe/release/5024425

Otis Redding - Respect/Ole Man Trouble 7" (1965)
https://www.45cat.com/record/v128https://www.discogs.com/Otis-Redding-Respect-Ole-Man-Trouble/release/1206701

The Meters - Sophisticated Cissy/Sehorns Farms 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Meters-Sophisticated-Cissy-Sehorns-Farms/release/938337

The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love/I'm In Love Again 7" (1965)
https://www.45cat.com/record/m1074
https://www.discogs.com/The-Supremes-Stop-In-The-Name-Of-Love/release/591502

Jackie Lee ‎- The Duck/Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide 7" (1965)
https://www.45cat.com/record/5502https://www.discogs.com/Jackie-Lee-The-Duck/release/3983690

Alvin Cash & The Registers - The Philly Freeze/No Deposit - No Return 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Alvin-Cash-The-Registers-The-Philly-Freeze-No-Deposit-No-Return/release/1399088

Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love/I'm Trying 7" (1968)
https://www.45cat.com/record/sta0009

Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together/Funky Me 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Timmy-Thomas-Why-Cant-We-Live-Together/release/453486

Marv Johnson ‎- You Got What It Takes/Don't Leave Me 7" (1959)
https://www.45cat.com/record/185us
https://www.discogs.com/Marv-Johnson-You-Got-What-It-Takes-Dont-Leave-Me/release/4342377

Sam Cooke - You Were Made For Me/Lonely Island 7" (1958)
https://www.discogs.com/Sam-Cooke-You-Were-Made-For-Me/release/2158462

All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/k5naPWv9/file.html

clash said...

Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 50 45’s

The Unifics - Court Of Love/Which One Should I Choose 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Unifics-Court-Of-Love-Which-One-Should-I-Choose/release/11991668

5000 Volts ‎- I'm On Fire/Still On Fire 7" (1975)
https://www.discogs.com/5000-Volts-Im-On-Fire/release/2979820

The Isley Brothers - If He Can, You Can/Holdin' On 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Isley-Brothers-If-He-Can-You-Can/release/10523446
https://www.45cat.com/record/tn919

Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood/Got To Make A Comeback 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Eddie-Floyd-Knock-On-Wood/release/2028688

Ricky Nelson - My Bucket's Got A Hole In It/Believe What You Say 7" (1957)
https://www.discogs.com/Ricky-Nelson-My-Buckets-Got-A-Hole-In-It-Believe-What-You-Say/release/5701021

Gwen McCrae - Rockin' Chair/It Keeps On Raining 7" (1975)
https://www.discogs.com/Gwen-McCrae-Rockin-Chair-It-Keeps-On-Raining/release/4268021

Bill Withers - Ruby Lee/Heartbreak Road 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/Bill-Withers-Ruby-Lee-Heartbreak-Road-/release/10765049

Clarence Carter - Slip Away/Funky Fever 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Clarence-Carter-Slip-Away-Funky-Fever/release/1316531

Blue Magic - Stop To Start/Where Have You Been 7" (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/Blue-Magic-Stop-To-Start-Where-Have-You-Been/release/4842699

The Dells - Stay In My Corner/Always Together 7" (1982)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Dells-Stay-In-My-Corner-Always-Together/release/2984597

Rufus Thomas - The Dog/Did You Ever Love A Woman 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/Rufus-Thomas-The-Dog-Did-You-Ever-Love-A-Woman/release/4437933

The Mighty Sparrow - Village Ram/She's Been Gone Too Long 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/Mighty-Sparrow-Village-Ram/release/4583259
https://www.45cat.com/record/160us2

Gene Chandler - What Now/If You Can't Be True (Find A Part Time Love) 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/Gene-Chandler-What-Now/release/2070814

Van Morrison - Wild Night/When That Evening Sun Goes Down 7" (1971)
https://www.discogs.com/Van-Morrison-Wild-Night/release/2788445

Ike & Tina Turner - You Should'a Treated Me Right/Sleepless 7" (1962)
https://www.discogs.com/Ike-Tina-Turner-You-Shoulda-Treated-Me-Right/release/2558829

The Impressions - You've Been Cheatin'/Man Oh Man 7" (1965)
https://www.45cat.com/record/4510750
https://www.discogs.com/The-Impressions-Youve-Been-Cheatin/release/3269199

All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/etIeBoMs/file.html

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks

Bob for

Comet Records


Request:

-freedom family - 1979 - come & take your love

-Spirit Konekson ‎– Almighty-1978

-Spirit Konek' Son– Sky Is The Limit -1979

RugbyLad said...

Bostig, many thanks for Heartworn Highways: Original Vintage Recordings from the Legendary Documentary (2006) Cheers to you RugbyLad

Bob said...

Many thanks to tads44 , wallyk and Little Boy Blue for continuing to fill the gaps in my Jazz, Blues and R&B collections.

Burney Redding said...

@ Zipper

Essential Argo/Cadet Grooves comps. Volumes 4-6

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pugtkfq0xphfsle/EACG_2.zip/file

Vol. 7 tomorrow

musikaman said...

@ professor RnR

Thanks for your Billboard R&B posts. It appears as though Billboard R&B 1955 Part 3 is missing from this fine series.

Part 2 was posted on Sept 27 and part 4 was posted on Sept 29. On Sept 28, where I am looking for part 3, there is no post at all by you on that day.

Please excuse me if it has already been posted and I am just overlooking it.

zipper said...

Cheers Burney Redding for the Argo/Cadet Grooves share.

Anonymous said...

Bucephalus

I some how missed the Sister Rosetta and now the links are dead.
Could you repost them or
could someone else post them.

Thanks,
Big Tee

Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Gospel Feeling - Live At The Hot Club De France (1966)
https://we.tl/t-WiM77ioX7T
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Liederhalle, Stuttgart DE 2.13.1958 FM
https://we.tl/t-eDFKsIbYdo
Mahalia Jackson, 1937-61 [20@224,320]
https://we.tl/t-kLW9npUPLR

22 September 2022 at 13:44

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Jukka Tolonen - The Hook (1974)
https://uptobox.com/tlphce33mxpy
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/47096-Jukka-Tolonen-The-Hook

Livingstone Vale - Star Gazer (1976)
https://uptobox.com/qhi9l9fefg5h
info: https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/livingstone-vale/star-gazer.p/

Chris Youlden - Citychild (1974)
https://uptobox.com/r5sc4rfgdv32
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/418551-Chris-Youlden-Citychild

FervorCoulee said...

Another Cheap Trick addition. This version of The Latest was included with Classic Rock magazine. The significant difference is this excludes the Slade cover "When The Lights Are Out."
https://krakenfiles.com/view/kPjdxxRe2L/file.html

But because so many have supported expanding my ears over the years, I took the time and 69cents and purchased When the Lights Are Out and have added it here
https://krakenfiles.com/view/759XSWIo2H/file.html

So enjoy.
Now if anyone else has Cheap Trick to share...I am nearing the end of my collection.
Again, fingers crossed that I did this correctly.

rontokyo said...


@Little Boy Blue
Thanks for the R&B / Rhythm & Blues label tracks. *Many* real finds included. Great share!

@Bob,
I never cease to be amazed at the [for me] newly-discovered gems found in your collections. Amazing work.

- Ron

Anonymous said...


@Wallyk,
The link you provided for Chance and Coral blues and R&B is for a comp entitled "NEW 78 COMP NO.1" which, according to the enclosed .ppt file is comprised of tracks from a variety of labels, none of which are either Chance or Coral. Great listening nevertheless. Thanks for your continued efforts,

- Ron

rev.b said...

Volker Kriegel - Spectrum [MPS, 1971]
https://krakenfiles.com/view/tC0J8mxMqM/file.html

BigGray said...

@ FervorCoulee

Don't despair.

Yesterday, I prepared some Cheap Trick posts. 20 days, 52 albums to be posted after Tedeschi Trucks.

G.

Aaron Vincent said...

@rev-b
Thanks for Spectrum, the only one of Kriegel's early stuff I didn't got. :-)

Psychfan said...

Thanks to rev.b for the Volker Kriegel LP.

zipper said...

Thanks HenkP for SPLASH '22 VOL. 09 and EasilyConfused for The American Beetles comp.