Wednesday, 29 October 2025

"Do The 45!" Vol. 1071 (2025)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 Down the Line (Sun) - Jerry Lee Lewis 2 Breathless (Sun) - Jerry Lee Lewis 3 Double Barrel (Big Tree) - Dave & Ansil Collins 4 Double Barrel (Intrumental) (Big Tree) - Dave & Ansil Collins 5 Must Be Your Thing (Warner Brothers) - Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band 6 Comment (Warner Brothers) - Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band 7 Use Me (Kudu) - Esther Phillips 8 Let Me in Your Life (Kudu) - Esther Phillips 9 Sweetpeas' in Love (Gibraltar) - The Stereos 10 A Love for Only You (Gibraltar) - The Stereos 11 Star of Fortune (Rca Victor) - Varetta Dillard with the Cookies 12 The Rules of Love (Rca Victor) - Varetta Dillard with the Cookies 13 I Wanna Be Your Man (Decca) - The Rolling Stones 14 Stoned (Decca) - The Rolling Stones 15 Mo-Reen (Jamie) - The Teenmakers 16 Dream World (Jamie) - The Teenmakers 17 I Saw Her Standing There (Reprise) - Little Richard 18 Greenwood Mississippi (Reprise) - Little Richard 19 Land of Love (Speed) - Moon People 20 Revolt (Speed) - Moon People 21 Dancing to the Shotgun (Back Beat) - The Fanatics 22 You're Moving Too Fast (Back Beat) - The Fanatics 23 Chip's Funk (Atlantic) - Black Heat 24 Street of Tears (Atlantic) - Black Heat 25 Pearl, Baby Pearl (Solid Hit) - Benny Poole 26 Sorry 'Bout That (Solid Hit) - Benny Poole 27 I'm a Real Thankful Man (4 Brothers) - Ricky Allen 28 I Can't Stand No Signifying (4 Brothers) - Ricky Allen
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

18 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 1071
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/wrJzFBzB#S3pbAPUwPmPb8l4jQavZxfDcbleUm-Njapl14yASmXo
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/VbjWf

front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/ToM3P

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 1058:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/sLx0VbBb#wbWtHIePZKBdNAYgn2G8Uzpk52uoCZp_vRjT85_RgJk

Anonymous said...

Hello, I need your help.

After my hard drive crashed over the weekend, I'm missing:

Collection Vol. 650 - Vol. 945 and Vol. 950 are missing. The links no longer exist.

Does anyone have any ideas or can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards from Germany, Nobbel

tfearsjr said...

I have everything right from number 1.

tfearsjr said...

I have this link to access your missing folders:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_cN5cNT5nYSlFO1950x_D-dbjE0wJkrb?usp=drive_link .
Let me know if there's any issues, but it should work.

nappyrags said...

Thanks aas aiways

lemonflag said...

Thanks G
tfearsjr, Nice save!

Nobbel said...

@tfearsjr,

Thank you very much.

I'm at number 800 now, where can I find the rest?

BrandyJames said...

Awesomeness!!

Little Bill said...

Thank you

YankeeBoy said...

Thank you for the fine music!!!

dc_animal said...

Thanks Gyro!

Chocoreve said...

Thanks Gyro & RYP for Jerry Lee, Little Richard et al !

ELtel said...

Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

tfearsjr said...

Leave the folder then go back in, scroll down. Google tends to load slowly.

des said...

Thank you for Vol 1071

Hector McFreckle said...

Thanks so much for this @tfearsjr. You're a legend mate !!!

Lordchester said...

thanks for such a superb series. A real masterwork !