1. Wait A While (Projection) - The Remaining Few 2. Get On In Life (Takeover) - The Chosen Few From St. Michaels 3. I Realize (Twin-Spin) - The Casulas Incorporated 4. Don't Bother (Renco) - The Centurys 5. Can't Get Free (Northeast) - The End 6. I'm A Lovin' (Salem) - The Delrays, Inc 7. Illusions (Deeek) - The One Way Street 8. The Truth Always Hurts (Paris Tower) - The Hyperions 9. Destination Lonely (Rock 'N Jazz) - The Huns 10. Don't Sell Yourself (Midgard) - The Bacardis 11. I'll Leave You Crying (Jinx) - The Us Too Group 12. She's Gone (Mus-I-Col) - The Edicates 13. Anytime You Want Some Lovin' (Sound Of The Sceen) - Tonto & The Renegades 14. Mini Shimmy (Metro-Video) - Georgy & The Velvet Illusions 15. Lookin' For Girls (Fine) - The Pharaohs 16. No Room For Your Love (Burr) - The Starfyres 17. I Know (Feature) - The Blue Boys 18. Thoughts Of A Madman (Tornado) - The Nomads 19. Yesterday We Laughed (Early Version) (Universal Acetate) - The Cirkit 20. Sick And Lonely (short version) (Fine) - The IV Bidden 21. I Would But I Could (V.O.L.) - The Graven Image
...originally compiled in 320 kbit/s stereo & served by Gyro1966 & by RYP everything converted in 160 kbit/s glorious monoloudarama...

3 comments:
"DESTINATION LONELY" USA Garage 45's Vol. 10 of 28
gitit! no pw
https://workupload.com/file/3E3PvzymfUb
Thank you Ryp for another great volume
Thanks
Post a Comment