Now for those of you who have been enjoying the "Rolling Through The Night" album by "Evan Johns & His H-Bombs", then here is another of those totally addictive sets from him. "Texas Twang" does exactly what it says on the tin folks. Enjoy. - Philo

I've been a big fan of Evan Jonhs & The H-Bombs for some time now. The price was a little more than i thought it should be but that didnt stop me from ordering it. If you already have his first album this is not as good but is worth it if you can afford to pay the extra. - By Steve Harman

trax:
01 Red Headed Woman 02 The Fly 03 Drivin' Wheel 04 My Son Calls Another Man Daddy 05 Love At First Sight 06 I'll Make The Love 07 Candy Man 08 A.C.N.E. 09 Squad Car 10 Summertime Blues 11 Austin Mardi Gras 12 Don't You Lie To Me 13 Fancy Nancy 14 Rockin' Behind The Iron Curtain
…originally served by Philo...
5 comments:
Evan Johns & The H-Bombs "Texas Twang" 1999
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/2R2pQ
Thanks RYP.
Wow!~ Thanks!! I'm enjoying your Evan Johns posts!!
Many thanks! I saw the great man live once in a dive bar & it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Thanks RYP. Mixes many favorite genres. All good wishes, Iggy
Post a Comment