They released three albums before splitting up in 1987, with the band's only constant member Greg Davis forming a new line-up in the 1990s, releasing 3 more albums up to the present.
01 A Father Wants 02 Once I Had A Pretty Girl 03 A Wicked Sinner 04 Beer for Breakfast 05 I SHould Have Been a Soldier 06 Cop Cars 07 The Soldier Blues 08 Road to Ruin 09 I Feel so Lonesome 10 William Tell 11 Blood on the Saddle 12 Car Mechanic's Blues 13 I'm a Good Old Rebel 14 Battle of New Orleans 15 Dream of a Girl 16 Pretty Little Girl. 17 Under the California Sun
...served by Rank Stranger...

10 comments:
Great album from a wonderful band!
Wow flac files on TZ
"File not found", dear RYP
NEW LINK:
Blood On The Saddle "More Blood" 1993
...served by Rank Stranger...
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/Zsrmo
Thank you, brother.
Lucky I got the flac before you delete it and replaced with 320
doubt it was 320, my guess would be 192 at best
Don't be so pretentious! Please be happy with what you get! This isn't a Walmart where you can pick and choose!
yeah sorry but I can pick and choose, if something is 192 or lower, I don't take it, if i discovered later after downloading it, that it's 192 or lower, it goes in the bin, my choice!!
Post a Comment