1. Never Feel The Pain - Dalek/The Blackstones 2. Red Light - The Sands Of Time 3. Dance Girl Dance - Greg Barr & The Barr Association 4. She Ain't No Good - Sean & The Brandywines 5. You Know What I Mean - Dick St. James 6. Nothing I Can Do - Destination - The Sheffields 7. Nothing I Can Do - Fenton - The Sheffields 8. Don't Tell Me No Lies - Tommy Tucker & The Esquires 9. Empty Heart - The Nomads 10. It's Gonna Take A While - The Morticians 11. She's Mine - The Threshold Of Sound 12. Ninety Nine And One Half - The Basic Things 13. I Don't Care - The Dirty Shames 14. Baby What's New - Peter Wheat & The Breadmen 15. Look In Your Mirror - The Merlynn Tree 16. It's You - The Actioneers 17. Now You Say We're Through - The Puddin Heads 18. Makin' Deals - The Satans 19. Beware Of Birds - The Crucibles 20. Walkin' Away - The Outer Limits 21. 1000 Tears - The Infinitives 22. Ask Me No Questions (I'll Tell You No Lies) - Lord Charles & The Profets 23. Put You Down - The Rogues 24. Get In On Life - The Chosen Few From St. Michaels 25. Let Me In - The Second Helping 26. Night Of Misery - The Counts 27. I Could Have Loved Her - The Better Half-Dozen 28. Lookin' For Another Love - The Hush Puppies 29. Suicide - The Royal Flairs
...originally compiled in 320 kbit/s stereo & served by Gyro1966 & by RYP everything converted in 160 kbit/s glorious monoloudarama...

7 comments:
"Look In Your Mirror" USA Garage 45's Vol. 3 of 28
gitit! no pw
https://pixeldrain.com/u/YkmmcBG6
Number two had some great unknown punkers. Can't wait for this 3rd volume. Thanks RYP.
Thanks
Yep to Aitor......following closely....
No EQ. No noise reduction. No compression.......perfect.
thanks
thank you
Post a Comment