PLEASE READ OUR RULES:
We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS OR BOOKS RELEASED IN 2023 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS OR BOOKS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966 and Gaius R.I.P.

45 comments:
Hi TZ’ers!
In honor of their 45th(!) album release, “Thick Rich and Delicious”, here’s some Guided By Voices ebooks.
Guided by Voices - A Brief History - Twenty One Years of Hunting Accidents in The Forest of Rock & Roll (2005) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17LYcvT_GrfO70Lt5gCCTEfGgN23Hh4Q7/view?usp=share_link
Closer You Are - The Story of Robert Pollard & Guided By Voices (2018) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_EX9K78QotpHK7sbML4xIv_YgffCkiR2/view?usp=share_link
33&1/3 - Guided By Voices’ Bee Thousand (2006) epub
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m-fBVytyswLyH6ySKp8nbGynpRC2bml6/view?usp=share_link
Enjoy!
Hawkwind / Off the Beaten Track, an occasional collection of rare and unusual things outside of their core material, #2
Hawkwind / California Brainstorm (Omni, Oakland, 1990-12-16) (1990)
Hawkwind / Decide Your Future EP (1993)
Hawkwind / The Elf & The Hawk (Hawkfan, 1998)
https://mega.nz/folder/ImxQFIxK#ELtBQjEbXkKXBNGaksj9dw
Will be live for a couple of weeks
Capt D
some fresh cd rips for y'all......enjoy!
** British Invasion **
The Kinks - The Kink Kontroversary ( deluxe edition ) ( 1965 ) ( 2011 ) ( 2 cds ) ( cd rip flac )
https://we.tl/t-VBXf5vkesZ
** Country **
VA - The Steel Guitar Tribute To Lynyrd Skynyrd ( 2002 ) ( cd rip flac )
https://we.tl/t-opeeEGZTUV
Letta Mbulu – There’s Music In The Air
A&M SP-4609 (USA 1976)
Promotion Copy – Not For Sale
Participating musicians listed on back cover and on inner sleeve
1. Music Man (3:35)
2. Tristêza (Reunião De Tristêza) (3:50)
3. Let's Go Dancing - You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling (7:05)
4. Sacred Drum (3:34)
5. Ain't No Way To Treat A Lady (3:33)
6. Maru A Pula (Clouds Of Rain) (3:44)
7. Feelings (2:38)
8. Rainy Day Music (2:26)
9. There's Music In The Air (6:47)
Artwork Included (front, back, inner sleeve, standard and promo labels)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4hoKHPed
Revenant Record
John Fahey - Your Past Comes Back to Haunt You - The Fonotone Years 2
https://pixeldrain.com/u/BgMgdP1A
___________________________________
A Service To The World
Hugh Masekela
1973 - Hedzoleh Soundz - Masekela Introducing Hedzoleh Soundz
https://pixeldrain.com/u/oLJkrDFq
1974 - Live at the Record Plant - February 24th, 1974
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4ek3BP2p
Asoka - Asoka
LP = Sonet SLP-2527 (Sweden 1971)
CD with 8 bonus tracks = Mellotronen MELLOCD 019 (Sweden 2005)
Robban Larsson - guitars
Patrick Erixcon - vocals, bongos
Claes Ericsson - piano, organ
Kent "Tjobbe" Bengtson - bass
Alf "Daffy" Bengtson – drums
Swedish band from Malmö
1. Psykofoni For Ekogitarr Och Poporkester (2:14)
2. Ataraxia (3:30)
3. Leave Me (3:37)
4. Svensson Blues (3:30)
5. 1975 (3:50)
6. If You Feel (4:28)
7. Tvivlaren (4:40)
8. I'm Tryin' (To Find A Way To Paradise) (6:17)
9. Psykofoni For Ekogitarr Och Poporkester (Reprise) (2:54)
10. The Seeker (CD bonus track) (3:54)
11. At El-Yago 9-3 (CD bonus track) (1:57)
12. Ohio (CD bonus track) (5:22)
13. Mama (CD bonus track) (4:36)
14. Southern Comfort (CD bonus track) (6:48)
15. I Need Your Love (CD bonus track) (4:44)
16. Another Kind Of Love (CD bonus track) (3:53)
17. Take Off Jam (CD bonus track) (9:11)
Artwork Included (LP front, back, labels and CD front, back, booklet, CD)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZzZytxiQ
Les Gam’s – Twistin’ The Rock Vol. 13
Mercury / Universal / Philips 548 930-2 (France 2002)
French Female Group (early sixties)
Graziella, Annie, Michèle, Suzie
1. Il A Le Truc (He's Got The Power) (2:28)
2. Oui Les Filles (Why Do Lovers Break Each Other's Hearts) (2:48)
3. Ne Dis Pas Du Mal De Mon Amour (Don't Say Nothin' Bad About My Baby) (2:31)
4. Rendez-Vous Jeudi (South Street) (2:37)
5. Tiens-Le (Get Him) (2:09)
6. C'Est Bien Fait Pour Toi (Judy's Turn To Cry) (2:32)
7. Attention ! Accident (Shut Down) (2:12)
8. Je Ne Pourrai Jamais L'Oublier (The Kind Of Boy You Can't Forget) (2:15)
9. La Soirée Est Finie (Soul Dance) (2:32)
10. Beau Garçon (Lover Boy) (2:36)
11. Toi L'Ami (All My Loving) (2:27)
12. De Quoi Sont Faits Les Garçons (What Are Boys Made Of) (2:27)
13. De Quoi Sont Faits Les Garçons (Avec Rires) (What Are Boys Made Of) (2:36)
14. Wow Wow Wee (Oh! Wow Wow Wee) (2:04)
15. C'Est Toi Mon Idole (My Boy Lollipop) (2:01)
16. L'Anneau De Feu (Ring Of Fire) (2:35)
17. L'Été Reviendra (2:05)
18. Toujours Un Coin Qui Me Rappelle ((There's) Always Something There To Remind Me) (3:07)
19. Impatiente (D'Être Seule Pour Pleurer) (Invitation To A Broken Heart) (2:15)
20. Rien N'Est Trop Beau (He Never Came Back) (2:12)
21. Une Petite Larme M'A Trahie (A Little Bitty Tear) (2:33)
22. Wo Ist Unsere Liebe (Where Did Our Love Go) (3:02)
23. Du Sagst (I Love You) (2:36)
Artwork Included
https://pixeldrain.com/u/MGnkEWTx
Les Tresors Du Jazz 1954
[Disc 37] (Le Chant du Monde 2005)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/DP9EuRcx
Enjoy !
Although I did post Chynna Phillips's solo work and that of wendy and Marnie Wilson, I managed to forget their work together as WILSON PHILLIPS. So to rectify that omission:
part 1
WILSON PHILLIPS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_Phillips_(album)
https://workupload.com/file/H9yabwpqA7Q
SHADOWS AND LIGHT https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadows_and_Light_(Wilson_Phillips_album)
https://workupload.com/file/gHE7eCp3QVR
CALIFORNIA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_(Wilson_Phillips_album)
https://workupload.com/file/8mpbDamyDAS
https://archive.org/details/fra-mats-musikalisches-fundbuero-folge-179
1.O'Donell Levi - We've Only Just Begun 1973
2.Curtis Mayfield- We've Only Just Begun 1971
3.The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun 1970
4.Boogaloo Jo Jones - No Way 1971
5.The Who - I'm Free OST Version 1975
6.The Rolling Stones - I'm Free Live 1969
7.Reverend Robert Wilkins - That's No Way to Get Along 1929
8.Willis Jackson - Gator Tail live in NYC 1964
9.George Harrison - Woman Don't You Cry for Me 1976
10.The Vocices Of East Harlen - Oxford Town 1971
11.Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck E's in Love 1979
12.Albert Ayler - Ghosts Variation 1 1964
Kontakt:
framat-tv@gmx.de
ALTERNATIVE LINK https://odysee.com/@framat:e/FraMats-Musikalisches-Fundbuero-Folge-179:d
Small Independent Rockin' label series
from the R&B series we move to the Hillbilly series
Coral (NY) 78 rpm Vol. 3 64000 Hillbilly series (1949) 64000 - 64049
Track list earlier volumes go
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com
https://workupload.com/file/YRd2yykF6rP
Thanks to everybody sending in missing tracks on Coral
Dean
@Service to the World - thanks for the Hugh!
For everyone who thinks the USA is no longer a democracy or a safe country.... (listen also to his Woody's Landlord Revisited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6uU9Jnk70k
And yes, for those who remember, I was planning a cycling journey from West China to Morroco.... in Kazazkstan I got a stroke, went to Turkey (as I thought at the time, mid May) I was just tired but went down twice in Alma Ata and spend some time in Istanbul university hospital. Now back in Holland in a clinic where they found 10 years ago I had a heartattack and recently a double stroke plus Functional neurological disorder for which I am treated now. Thankfully I have my music here with me. Bad part, here in the clinic I lost my left ear, which makes stereo listening a challenge. Oh well, I still live but there are days I just wished I ghad continued cycling the Pamir Highway just north of the Afghan border, totally safe but I wouldn't have made the first 4600m pass. But at least I would have seen what I wanted, now locked up in a clinic and not knowing if I can recover...hmm
Wow, such big plans, and now you're back in a Dutch hospital – what a twist of fate! Since you seem to have a strong will, use it and come back to real life! We, the community and the TwilightZone will be there for you! Get well soon, please!
NOTE TO SELF - Try to be awake when you’re posting here lmao
Frit
War and Peace in the Nuclear Age123
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HVrfb11x
Bucephalus
Beterschap. Ik leef al mijn gehele leven zonder linker gehoor. Eigenlijk alleen vervelend met koptelefoon. En je moet altijd links van iemand gaan zitten anders moet je het hoofd draaien. Of in de auto, als passagier zul je het merken. Groepen mensen die aan het keuvelen zijn, niet te volgen. En richting inschatten, ik weet nooit waar geluid vandaan komt. Mijn stereo ervaring (is dat luxe of noodzaak?) krijg ik het best bij een box voor en achter me. Maar sinds een paar jaar zet ik mijn boxen bij elkaar en heb dus feitelijk mono. Als ik het zo lees zijn je oren nog de minste van je gezondheidsproblemen.
Nogmaals sterkte en beterschap
Yes, wow for sure, you’ve been really hit hard & I, having gone through life changing health issues myself can understand the questioning of meeting the challenges of getting better. Words are easier said than done but I send you nothing but the positive energy to move forward, Psyclist. Get well soon my friend.
What RYP said!!
Best wishes
Rank Stranger
That was the plan, new bike, new equipment and... after 1 day my cycling mate gave up, batteries stolen, got sick and later fainted twice in Alma Arta... shit happens. Hopefully next year but the recovery needs to speed up, now almost 5 months here in a clinic and I am getting worse. Nothing more to do then work hard to recover.
Edward Said.....
@Capt Deli: Looking forward to the Hawkwind Off The Beaten Track.
@Psyclist: Here's wishes and prayers for the best possible recovery. I've been enjoying your posts for years!
Edward Said....
Here's two fresh CD rips for today:
The Demonics – Ritual On The Beach
Coldfront Records – CF-070
CD, Album, US, 2002
The Demonics are a San Francisco, California based punk rock band formed in 1989.
01 Summoning Neptune
02 Ritual On The Beach
03 Mavericks
04 Makaha
05 Sector 9
06 Mother Superior
07 Bikini Bitch
08 Boys Like Me
09 What Happened To The Sun?
10 Evil Angel
11 California Nightmare
12 Aloha Oe
320: https://www.imagenetz.de/km2AV
flac: https://www.imagenetz.de/mJhG7
-----
VA – Demolition Derby
A Crash Course In New Music From Yep Roc Records
Yep Roc Records – YEP PR3
CD, Album, Compilation, Sampler, US, 2004
Surf, Rock & Roll, Indie Rock, Garage Rock, Punk
01 Southern Culture On The Skids – Doublewide
02 Dexter Romweber – Blues That Defy My Soul
03 C C Adcock– Slingshotz & Boomerangz
04 Two Dollar Pistols – Too Bad That You're Gone
05 Chris Stamey – Alive
06 Amy Farris – Anyway
07 Ken Stringfellow – Don't Die
08 Tres Chicas – Sweetwater
09 Marah – East
10 Spencer Dickinson – Zigaboo
11 Houndog – Cruisin' Part 1
12 The Comas – Invisible Drugs
13 The Bigger Lovers – I Resign
14 The Minus 5 – The Forgotten Fridays
15 The Butchies – Trouble
16 The Standard – Even Numbers
17 Jason Darling – Ways In Which We Burn
18 Dolorean – Sleeperhold
19 Laika & The Cosmonauts – Mr. Melée
320: https://www.imagenetz.de/iCM9v
flac: https://www.imagenetz.de/kNDQw
Holy cow Psyclist! Hang in there! I sincerely wish you the best and a recovery.
I know someone who is a bluegrass musician and he suddenly lost the hearing in one ear. This was devastating for him as well. He received these hi tech hearing aids that transmits from his good ear to the affected one via a device placed on the bone. Somehow it approximates stereo sound, albeit imperfectly. Isn't it amazing what can be done these days?
1982 - The Jam - Dig The New Breed (live)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wb4AiqCT
1982 - The Jam - Copenhagen April 1982
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Rirh3hvT
Psyclist - get well soon and we'll be waiting for you here.
Hope u get well soon and strong.
________________
Arnos Uploads #6 :
Today it’s a rather sad affair: The last three TVP albums with original material are brilliant but not exactly life-affirming... In the years of their release Dan Treacy “…struggled with mental health issues and drug addiction, and from 1998 to June 2004 was incarcerated for theft on the prison ship HMP Weare in Portland Harbour, Dorset, England. He was reportedly seriously ill in October 2011 following surgery to remove a blood clot in his brain! He regained consciousness in December, but remained hospitalized since. By 2016 he was still recovering from the surgery, but said he intended to return to music.” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_Personalities)
I think these albums are criminally underrated LoFi- & Indie-Pop classics which need to be re-discovered (or be discovered at all in the first place!). Here’s your chance to do so!
______________
1. 2006 - Television Personalities – My Dark Places
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/42347-The-Television-Personalities-My-Dark-Places
https://mega.nz/file/RVQEmIxR#Y3Of7h709g90JcUWSY-38eKxzi_NcQZ_id36WzhM4es
________________
2. 2007 - Television Personalities – Are We Nearly There Yet?
(Description on labels webpage: 14 new studio tracks recorded in the Summer of 2005 upon Dan's release from prison and prior to signing to Domino.)
https://www.discogs.com/de/release/930244-Television-Personalities-Are-We-Nearly-There-Yet
https://mega.nz/file/1VggHbTL#TEyvMdoj1UZFnSWgjETWSJo_E51CglxnvHKdvGtdQ-s
________________
3. 2010 - Television Personalities – A Memory Is Better Than Nothing
https://www.discogs.com/de/release/2348599-Television-Personalities-A-Memory-Is-Better-Than-Nothing
https://mega.nz/file/VcJSzS7Q#MFeRD0WQ4Ly-eQQpyAtjDfnY9K_sh72mWrTCcl4j5Wo
________________
Enjoy if you like!
And don’t worry, we’re not nearly there yet, there are still some TVP gems waiting for you on my hard disc… I’ll be back soon!
Arno Nym
________________
Two Gene Ammons and one Deadbolt.
Gene Ammons - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 - The Sixties
Gene Ammons - Greatest Hits - The 70s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Ammons
Deadbolt - Voodoo Trucker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadbolt_(band)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3h1A4gSi
60s
New Jersey band from 1968-1969
Critters-Awake In A Dream-Project 3 Recordings 320
https://www.imagenetz.de/mmGjg
Enjoy.
All the best to you, Psyclist. I hope you get back on your feet/pedals soon.
Thanks to Capt. Deli for the Hawks, to Searnav for the Asoka, and Edward Said for the Demonics.
Wishing you much resilience as you rebound from this awful adventure.
planeta elvis
Here's a repeat of Del Amitri Part 5
1997-Some Other Suckers Parade
https://www.imagenetz.de/m2QAy
1997-The Late Period B-Sides
https://www.imagenetz.de/e8Lw6
1998-Hatful of Rain (Best Of Del Amitri)
https://www.imagenetz.de/euofQ
I've only ever used Swiss Transfer before for "small run" transfers, in emails to friends, kids etc. They ask what length of time (up to 28 days) I want the download available for, but never mention that there's a limit on the number of downloads.
Back to Imagenetz, I suppose.
G.
@zigzagwanderer - Thank you so much for Dédale and Aquartet!
Thank you @Big Gray
I would ask you for the part 5.
Destroyer85
Does anyone have Johnny Paycheck - Mr Heartache (The Little Darlin' Years) ?
I must have lost it in a crash some years back.
Thanks!
-Rick
PS - Psyclist, I hope youre on the mend. One of my brothers had a stroke last year. I know its a hard road back but we'll be wishing you strength and peace.
I wish you the best for your recovering, get better soon and come back strong.
Thank you so much for posting all this TVP stuff. Dan Treacy never got the honor he deserved for his brilliant work. You certainly saved him from being forgotten.
Psyclist, best wishes & quick recovery.
cheers,ELtel
REUPLOAD: Laugh, Children, Laugh: The Pop Shock Sounds of A.I.P. – and more! 63 original songs from 1950s-1970s horror, sci-fi, and hot rod movies. 320 kbps MP3, 345 MB Zip file, includes cover, track list insert, M3U file, and track list in .txt form.
https://workupload.com/file/dYcNg8GftKf
Van harte beterschap, Psyclist. I hope you WILL recover.
Thank you. Liking it is a frustrating word for these deeper emotions he sings about.
Houndog fans – "Cruisin' Part 1" is a non-LP track and one of my favorite songs from this short-lived collaboration between Mike Halby and David Hidalgo. I got "Cruisin" years ago off another Yep Roc compilation, and shared it with Willard (who was also a Houndog fan). RIYL Latin Playboys!
Always enjoyed your musical shares here, Psyclist, and have missed you. Please send us an update on your progress. I work in the field of physical rehabilitation and have witnessed tragedies and triumphs. Excelsior!
Whether awake or half in the bag, you have been killing it with these shares. Can't thank you enough!
@ jonder - you’re welcome! I’m happy to share & happier that others, like you, are digging these music ebooks. I’ll never get to read all of them in my lifetime but you never know. If I live to be 969 years old like Methuselah then I gotta good chance to lmao. Got plenty more to share too!
Post a Comment