1 I Won't Fall - Johnny & The Gents 2 You'll Do It Again - The Monacles 3 I Won't Be Taken - The Spartans 4 There'll Be A Day - The Metrics 5 Hurt - The Futuras 6 We're Gonna Be In Love - Lenny Roberts 7 I Will Cry Today - The Coachmen Five 8 Barbara - The Moody Walkers 9 I Don't Love You Anymore - Royal Jones & The Dukes 10 It's Too Late - The Shaggs 11 Take My Love - The Impacts 12 I Might Be Free - The Vynes 13 Running Away - Lady Windemere's Operation 14 I've Got The Will - The Fables 15 You Come Around - The Nomads 16 Never Say Good-Bye - The Catamorands 17 So Sad - The End 18 Raving Blue - The Renegades 19 Voodoo Doll (alt. take) - The Werps 20 I'll Say Goodbye - Bill Grover & The New Country Beat 21 Being Alone - The Live Wires
Friday, 26 June 2026
"Buried In Tyme" 3 - I Will Cry Today!!: Lost Weepers From The Garage 2023
21 uncomped, obscure, even unheard slices of moody garage from the murky, trauma-ridden caverns of the '60s No-Count's psyche. Sourced from the original 45s.

trax:
1 I Won't Fall - Johnny & The Gents 2 You'll Do It Again - The Monacles 3 I Won't Be Taken - The Spartans 4 There'll Be A Day - The Metrics 5 Hurt - The Futuras 6 We're Gonna Be In Love - Lenny Roberts 7 I Will Cry Today - The Coachmen Five 8 Barbara - The Moody Walkers 9 I Don't Love You Anymore - Royal Jones & The Dukes 10 It's Too Late - The Shaggs 11 Take My Love - The Impacts 12 I Might Be Free - The Vynes 13 Running Away - Lady Windemere's Operation 14 I've Got The Will - The Fables 15 You Come Around - The Nomads 16 Never Say Good-Bye - The Catamorands 17 So Sad - The End 18 Raving Blue - The Renegades 19 Voodoo Doll (alt. take) - The Werps 20 I'll Say Goodbye - Bill Grover & The New Country Beat 21 Being Alone - The Live Wires
1 I Won't Fall - Johnny & The Gents 2 You'll Do It Again - The Monacles 3 I Won't Be Taken - The Spartans 4 There'll Be A Day - The Metrics 5 Hurt - The Futuras 6 We're Gonna Be In Love - Lenny Roberts 7 I Will Cry Today - The Coachmen Five 8 Barbara - The Moody Walkers 9 I Don't Love You Anymore - Royal Jones & The Dukes 10 It's Too Late - The Shaggs 11 Take My Love - The Impacts 12 I Might Be Free - The Vynes 13 Running Away - Lady Windemere's Operation 14 I've Got The Will - The Fables 15 You Come Around - The Nomads 16 Never Say Good-Bye - The Catamorands 17 So Sad - The End 18 Raving Blue - The Renegades 19 Voodoo Doll (alt. take) - The Werps 20 I'll Say Goodbye - Bill Grover & The New Country Beat 21 Being Alone - The Live Wires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Buried In Tyme" 3 - I Will Cry Today!!: Lost Weepers From The Garage 2023
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/9GBmBBwQ#9VyJN56X2LRFMov23ngkD6MRzxnTqR7j-RsrPbhVug0
Thanks RYP, these always have several tracks I am not familiar with
Post a Comment