01 Ramadan Romance 02 Tear Me Down 03 I'm The Green Fly 04 Do Me Wrong 05 I Dont Need Your Love 06 Feathered Fish 07 Sweet Tea 08 Play Pretty
Thursday, 18 June 2026
The Woggles "Wailin With The Woggles" 1998
This is cool 1950s, '60s, and '70s music all rolled up and spit out as a huge glob of raw energy! Faves include Ramadan Romance, the swingin' instrumental Sweet Tea, Tear Me Down... hell, all these tracks are a cool ass dance party! "The Professor" is an inspiration to all of those fools who say "Rock n Roll is dead" - do yourself a favor and see for yourself - you wont be sorry!! - By ramone
Without the convenience of the Internet, most of us would never have the chance to hear {or support} bands like this one. Had to make sure they weren't the kiddie-pop act The Wiggles. Was somewhat amazed at what I saw here - two videos I watch of The Woggles and they reminded me of Electric Prunes or maybe Music Machine. Way to go! Tunes here I like best are "Tear Me Down", "Sweat Tea", the foot-stomping "Do Me Wrong" and "I Don't Need Your Love" {brought back memories of the Chocolate Watchband}. Only downside of this CD is it's duration of around twenty minutes. What's that - by today's standards, like an EP? Good garage revival rock (although some fans might consider them as rhythm & blues), nonetheless. - By Mike Reed
trax:
01 Ramadan Romance 02 Tear Me Down 03 I'm The Green Fly 04 Do Me Wrong 05 I Dont Need Your Love 06 Feathered Fish 07 Sweet Tea 08 Play Pretty
01 Ramadan Romance 02 Tear Me Down 03 I'm The Green Fly 04 Do Me Wrong 05 I Dont Need Your Love 06 Feathered Fish 07 Sweet Tea 08 Play Pretty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Woggles "Wailin With The Woggles" 1998
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/ZzuPE
Post a Comment