Monday, 15 June 2026

The Woggles "Get Tough!" 1997 + "Do Just What I Say" 1995 - 7"/45rpm + "Hang Loose" 1995 - 7"/45rpm

I was listening to "special friend" and then suddenly... I DIED! - by died
The reviews I've read (primarily on other sites) seem to indicate that 'Rock and Roll Backlash' is the best release from The Woggles. While it is a good album, I like Get Tough! equally, if not better. - by Midwest1
I have seen the Woggles live twice before and this album typifies the experience - it rocks! How do you describe the Woggles? Garage? Downhome cookin? Any stereotyping does this truly original band a disservice. Ever remember the good times you had rocking at beer parties in college? This album is the best way to recreate the experience. Just put in on and start pouring the cocktails! - a costomer on amazon
trax:
01 Get Tough 02 Something to Believe In 03 Zombie Stomp 04 It's Too Late 05 Push 06 Snap Your Fingers 07 Mule-Lipped 08 Don't Give Me No Sass 09 Fuse Is Lit 10 Arthur Lee 11 Do Just What I Say 12 Rattle Her Bones 13 Special Friend 14 See Me Go

"Do Just What I Say" 1995 - 7"/45rpm
...This edition of the band remained active until 2003, when guitarist Montague died as a result of complications of diabetes... - Mark Deming
trax:
01 Do Just What I Say 02 Mule Lipped 03 You Got What I Want

"Hang Loose" 1995 - 7"/45rpm
...Jeff Walls, the former guitarist with Guadalcanal Diary and Hillbilly Frankenstein who had produced several sessions for the Woggles, stepped in to take over on guitar, adopting the stage name Flesh Hammer... - Mark Deming
trax:
01 Hang Loose 02 Sinners Need Savin' 03 In My Heart

2 comments:

RYP said...

The Woggles "Get Tough!" 1997 + "Do Just What I Say" 1995 - 7"/45rpm + "Hang Loose" 1995 - 7"/45rpm
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/NeYnCI6Z#vvtZLO1Ct6r3sqQhCW81xfrf-T3xQUU7mw8YnoFwSrs

CarlosUS said...

Thanks