PLEASE READ OUR RULES:
We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS OR BOOKS RELEASED IN 2024 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS OR BOOKS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966 and Gaius R.I.P.

41 comments:
https://odysee.com/@framat:e/FraMats-Musikalisches-Fundbuero-Folge-210:c OR
https://archive.org/details/fra-mats-musikalisches-fundbuero-folge-210
1.Deep Purple - Help 1968
2.James Taylor - Steamroller 1970
3.Freddie McCoy - Spider Man 1965
4.James Brown - Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved Live 1971
5.James Brown - Soul Power Live 1971
6.James Brown - Hot Pants Live 1971
7.Elsie Smith - Watermelon man 1963
8.Jim Mullen & Mike Carr - I'm Walking 2010
9.Fats Domino - I'm Walking 1957
10.Larry Williams - She Said Yeah 1958
11.Nappy Brown - My Baby Knows 1960
12.Jimmy Nelson - I Sat and Cried 1960
13.Tampa Red - Evalena 1953
Kontakt:
framat-tv@gmx.de
A.C. Reed – I’m In The Wrong Business
LP = Alligator Records AL 4757 (USA 1987)
CD = Sonet Records SNTCD 994 ( Switzerland / U.K. 1987)
A.C. Reed with Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bonnie Raitt and many more – list on artwok
1. A1 I'm In The Wrong Business (4:30)
2. A2 I Can't Go On This Way (4:04)
3. A3 Fast Food Annie (4:27)
4. A4 This Little Voice (5:34)
5. A5 My Buddy Buddy Friends (3:18)
6. B1 She's Fine (4:30)
7. B2 These Blues Is Killing Me (3:08)
8. B3 Miami Strut (2:57)
9. B4 The Things I Want You To Do (3:37)
10. B5 Don't Drive Drunk (4:26)
Artwork Included (LP front, back, labels and CD front, back, booklet, CD)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4HfCB3VC
André Brasseur – This Is André Brasseur
Vogue / Palette HTSLP 340 051 (Germany 1968)
1. Pow-Pow (2:06)
2. Tell Me My Friends (3:11)
3. Black Flowers (2:21)
4. Waiting For You (2:27)
5. A Trip To A Fancy Castle (2:36)
6. Fugue To A Lonesome Heart (2:25)
7. Funky (4:51)
8. The Duck (4:08)
9. Rocking Chair (4:27)
Vinyl Rip – Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/7d1wqYji
André Brasseur – The Golden Organ Of André Brasseur – Vol. 2
Pathé-Marconi C 062-10509 (France 1970)
1. Whistling Boogie (3:00)
2. Wey (2:34)
3. Lem (3:38)
4. A Foggy Morning (3:47)
5. Triolo (2:48)
6. Surprise-Partie (3:28)
7. Concorde (3:26)
8. Sundance (3:58)
9. World Christmas (2:59)
10. Ali (3:50)
11. Periferic (3:52)
Vinyl Rip – Artwork Included (front, back)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/jHoJZ7eA
A Service To The World
The last of my syliphone posts
73 le palm-jazz de macenta 'les palmes du succes 79- (syliphone slp 73) (guinée)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4991529-Le-Palm-Jazz-De-Macenta-Les-Palmes-Du-Succ%C3%A8s
74 tele-jazz de telemele - la fête au foutah (syliphone slp 74)
https://www.discogs.com/master/1599871-Tele-Jazz-De-Telemele-La-Fete-Au-Foutah
76 les amazones de guinee - 1983 - a coeur de paris (syliphone slp 76, vinyl-k7 rip) (guinee,@vbr)
https://www.discogs.com/master/1400927-Les-Amazones-De-Guin%C3%A9e-Au-C%C5%93ur-De-Paris
https://pixeldrain.com/u/D3Q1z45L
Elemental Instrumentals!! (Ace Records CDCHD 1044)
https://workupload.com/file/fSuaeaYmpKf
Rudy Tutti Grayzell - Let's Get Wild (Sideburn Records 1001-2)
https://workupload.com/file/GZNPZkRrLYZ
The Slippers - Johanna Years 1980-1981 (Johanna Kustannus 4703244)
https://workupload.com/file/D6mN84fUuXD
Next 3 CAROLE KING LPs
RHYMES AND REASONS https://www.discogs.com/release/1512404-Carole-King-Rhymes-Reasons
https://workupload.com/file/z3PUew9y2yb
FANTASY https://www.discogs.com/release/851940-Carole-King-Fantasy
https://workupload.com/file/NcrRstEAKRr
WRAP AROUND JOY https://www.discogs.com/release/2055207-Carole-King-Wrap-Around-Joy
https://workupload.com/file/YWMqb7ErLmM
Yesterday someone asked for The Bangles - Ladies and gentlemen. Here it comes. Enjoy https://www.imagenetz.de/bQMTP
@ Searnav, thanks for your André posts, sadly,André Brasseur – The Golden Organ Of André Brasseu keeps coming up with errors when opening.
cheers,ELtel
Small Independent Rockin' Label Series
Gallo (NY) 45rpm
Location : (March 1958) 782 Eighth Ave. New York NY
Owner : Lee Gallo
Track List
Gallo (NY) 45 - 102 : Mary Forrest : It's Christmas Again (1957)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 102 : Mary Forrest : At The Wedding In The Candy Shop (1957)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 103 : Lee Clark - Warm Lips & Cold Cold Kisses (1957) missing
Gallo (NY) 45 - 103 : Lee Clark - The Songs My Mother Loved (1957) missing
Gallo (NY) 45 - 104 : Unconfirmed
Gallo (NY) 45 - 104 : Unconfirmed
Gallo (NY) 45 - 105 : Dave Myles - Only To Be Loved (1958)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 105 : Dave Myles - Lollypop Lips (1958)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 106 : Unconfirmed
Gallo (NY) 45 - 106 : Unconfirmed
Gallo (NY) 45 - 107 : Lee Clark - Mendelssohn Rock (1958) missing
Gallo (NY) 45 - 107 : Lee Clark - Just One More Chance (1958) missing
Gallo (NY) 45 - 108 : Royal-Aires - Friendship Ring (1958)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 108 : Royal-Aires - Baby Baby (1958)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 109 : Lee Clark - Don't Pass Me By (1958) missing
Gallo (NY) 45 - 109 : Lee Clark - Kiss The Girls Goodbye (1958) missing
Gallo (NY) 45 - 110 : Royal-Aires - You're In Love (1958)
Gallo (NY) 45 - 110 : Royal-Aires - Please Don't Leave Me Now (1958)
https://workupload.com/file/2hKtkvJWKtt
Dean at https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com
Television Personalities : And Don't The Kids Just Love It / 1981
The Angry Silence
The Glttering prizes
World Of Pauline Lewis
A Family Affair
Silly Girl
Diary Of A Young Man
Geoffrey Ingram
I Know Where Syd Barrett Lives
Jackanory Stories
Parties In CHelsea
La Grande Illusion
A Picture Of Dorian Gray
The Crying Room
Look Back In Anger
https://pixeldrain.com/u/igW8aPHr
Bonus : "They Could Have Been Bigger Than The Beatles" / 1982
https://pixeldrain.com/u/1QWBj53j
Sorgual (diskobole.blogspot.com)
Glass Animals : Zaba / 2014
Flip
Black Mambo
Pools
Gooey
Walla Walla
Intruxx
Hazey
Toes
Wyrd
Cocoa Hooves
Jdnt
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ngo5ur7r
Sorgual (diskobole.blogspot.com)
Today concludes The Fleischer Studios' "Popeye the Sailor (1933-1943)".
As promised here is the re-upped
Popeye the Sailor - 1933.
I have included the first colour feature 'Popeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor' which, for some reason, was omitted from the 1936 bundle and a jolly little documentary 'I Yam What I Yam - The Story of Popeye the Sailor'.
Both _Trollette and musikman asked if I could repost 1938 and 1939, I will, but after the weekend.
Saturday and Sunday I shall continue Tony Palmer's documentary series 'All You Need Is Love - The Story of Popular Music'.
Here is
Popeye the Sailor - 1933
https://we.tl/t-oM8FmCc3923bUggn
Popeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor (1936)
https://we.tl/t-SVe4XuNT56P6Gbh2
I Yam What I Yam - The Story of Popeye the Sailor (2007)
https://we.tl/t-aMRuv6KCBFOawb64
why stop now?
Continuing with The Famous Studios "Popeye the Sailor (1942-1957)".
Here is
Popeye the Sailor - 1944 + 2 more from 1943
https://pixeldrain.com/u/akFgmzR4
Thank you Mr Kleeg for this collection of Popeye films. I appreciate the re-up of 1933 - I missed that one the first time around.
thanks, TVP should be a household name. love'm
Hi TZ’ers!
Room Full of Mirrors - A Biography of Jimi Hendrix (2006) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbFQPA5AKOsy6z8u3xFRatfiDRT4I8QQ/view?usp=share_link
Skydog - The Duane Allman Story (2008) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iXfgsnLrBcuKhLk86Z5J48WBj_qrcmyE/view?usp=share_link
Texas Flood - The Inside Story of Stevie Ray Vaughn (2019) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J9lJqc4A-JVB4h2tcqR28Q7nG4UWlaZP/view?usp=share_link
Enjoy!
Dear Mr Kleeg, Was there a Popeye 1934,1935,& 1936 . I missed them any chance of a re up. Thanks in advance
1973-07-28 Summer Jam at Watkins Glen
Discs 6-7 - The Band
https://www.imagenetz.de/CNxjm
Just downloaded it and it opens ok.
Thank you, Richie!! I very much appreciate all that you share.
Hi musis lovers ! I've been looking for the first two Le Rue albums for ages. I haven't been able to find them anywhere, and perhaps someone might have them available, that would be a huge help. They're called "Le Rue" (1987) and "Deal Your Card" (1988). Thanks for your time!
Merci
Thank you for the Hendrix bio!
Thank you!
Thanks so much for upcoming re-post of 1938 and 1939. This is very kind of you and I appreciate it a lot!
THE WEATHER CHANNEL
Here Comes The Sun - Beatles
I Love A Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbit
Five Feet High and Rising - Johnny Cash
Summer In The City - Lovin’ Spoonful
Heatwave - Martha Reeves
Raindrops - Dee Clark
Lightnin’ Strikes - Lou Christie
Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Blue Skies - Willie Nelson
Who’ll Stop The Rain - CCR
Hot Summer Nights - Walter Egan
A Rainy Night In Georgia - Brook Benton
Miss Sun - Boz Scaggs
Raindrops Keep Fallin’ - B J Thomas
Thunder Road - Robert Mitchum
No Rain - Melon
Summer - War
Raining In My Heart - Buddy Holly
Lost Her In The Sun - John Stewart
Summer Days - Bob Dylan
Riders On The Storm - The Doors
https://pixeldrain.com/u/EAtYNczC
Steve Marriott & Ronnie Lane - Majic Mijits [Limited Edition 2003] https://pixeldrain.com/u/9sbJKGrs
Thanks for the 1933 reup, and for the entire series.
Cheers,
Mike M
attn wikkid pissa - thanks for more popeye!
Cheers,
Mike M
Good news! Thank you for everything.
_Trollette
Thanks for the Popeye series - looking forward to the rest of All You Need Is Love
Thanks for 1944. Keep 'em comin'
@djmcblues2 - That is a goodie. Many thanks.
Clever concept!
Merci bien.
@djmcblues2: Thank you for "The Weather Channel."
Thanks for the Popeye 1933 and the rest. It's marvelous.
I love your compilations, thank you djmcblues2!
For some reason, can't get song #10 World Christmas to download - odd. If possible, could you please post this track? Hate to be a pain in the you know what, but as a collector of Christmas songs would really appreciate it.
Track 10 is buggy
Post a Comment