PLEASE READ OUR RULES:
We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS OR BOOKS RELEASED IN 2024 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS OR BOOKS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966 and Gaius R.I.P.

39 comments:
The Syliphone recording label SLP series (1965 - 1984) continued.
To my knowledge all files are @320
SLP 43 VA - Folklore et Ensembles Instrumentaux (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/release/7081557-Various-Folklore-Et-Ensembles-Instrumentaux?srsltid=AfmBOopNDE_PyYjGzUmqpoSXr7MSqtx-Y5-rsUXF2JDMzRiImx1Krkk_
SLP 62 Kadé Diawara - L'archange du Manding (1977)
https://www.discogs.com/release/8273800-Kade-Diawara-LArchange-Du-Manding?srsltid=AfmBOoq8kcLrIWcasJH94p2bH9YShrMVwoEk8zqvKyP9k0G2bA711_q3
SLP 64 Bembeya Jazz National - Regard sur le passé (1977)
https://www.discogs.com/release/2030393-Bembeya-Jazz-National-Regard-Sur-Le-Passe?srsltid=AfmBOoqmFpEeO0xmif_KXz1KCHpqXfvcBmvR4SW7dhFMsG94zIdu6VU5
https://we.tl/t-E1F1vXkBighVJADM
Please note files only exist for 3 days, get them while they're still hot.
Hello TZers
Do you want to play ?
I want to do a free game on my blog, "Le Retour Du Grand Jeu", for a post(s ?) during spring.
Can you send at :
diskobole@orange.fr
A track list, one title per item
Music from North
Music from East
Music from South
Music from West
Music from Here
So, 5 titles, old or young, well known or rareties, ... no limit.
If you want to help me , you can also send a compressed file with your titles in flac or MP3 320 ...
(Don't worry if it is impossible for you, just send your list and i try to catch them on the net.)
Go on, just for fun !
I'll be back after my vacation.
Merci d'avance.
Sorgual (diskobole.blogspot.com)
Barclay James Harvest – Baby James Harvest (1972)
LP = EMI Harvest SHSP 4023 (UK 1972)
CD re-issue with 10 bonus tracks = EMI 07243 538408 2 2 (U.K. 2002)
John Lees, Les Holroyd, Stuart ‘Woolly’ Wolstenholme, Mel Pritchard
Original LP tracks (remastered and remixed):
1. Crazy Over (You) (4:17)
2. Delph Town Morn (4:48)
3. Summer Soldier (10:27)
4. Thank You (4:23)
5. One Hundred Thousand Smiles Out (6:04)
6. Moonwater (7:30)
CD bonus tracks
7. Child Of Man (3:21)
8. I'm Over You (3:53)
9. When The City Sleeps (4:16)
10. Breathless (3:08)
11. Thank You (Alternative version) (4:27)
12. Medicine Man (Single version) (4:29)
13. Rock And Roll Woman (3:17)
14. The Joker (3:32)
15. Child Of Man (BBC Session 15th March 1972) (3:36)
16. Moonwater (2002 Remix) (7:20)
Artwork Included (LP front, back, inner sleeve, labels and CD front, back, 14 page booklet, CD)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/yL1qftB5
Crosby, Stills & Nash – Session Selections
Selections from the sessions for the first Crosby, Stills & Nash LP.
All tracks stereo soundboard, recorded early 1969 at Wally Heider’s Studio III, Hollywood, CA.
1. Suite Judy Goddamn Blue Eyes (Instrumental w/ Studio Chat) (10:09)
2. Marrakesh Express (Vocal/Alternate) (2:42)
3. Marrakesh Express (Instrumental) (2:51)
4. Guinnevere (Vocal/Electric) (5:00)
5. Guinnevere (Vocal/Acoustic) (5:34)
6. David (C'mon In My Kitchen) (3 times) (1:05)
7. Black Queen (Vocal/Alternate) (6:24)
8. Pre-Road Downs (Workout/Jam) (8:00)
9. Pre-Road Downs (Vocal/Alternate) (3:03)
10. Wooden Ships (Vocal/Alternate) (7:37)
11. Lady Of The Island (Vocal/Alternate) (3:40)
12. Helplessly Hoping (Instrumental) (1:34)
13. Helplessly Hoping (Vocal/Alternate) (2:36)
14. 49 Bye Byes (Jam w/ Vocals) (5:22)
15. Cinnamon Girl (Instrumental) (2:48)
16. Blackbird (Vocal/Alternate) (1:46)
Artwork Included
https://workupload.com/file/7CvXurcpJ62
Kim Fowley – Death City
Trash-O-Rama Records 700261980157 (USA 2012)
1. Death City (3:12)
2. Angels In Black (2:22)
3. Border City Breakdown (4:16)
4. Queen Cobra (3:14)
5. Different Futures (2:25)
6. Lick The Floor (2:48)
7. Ghost Town Tokyo (3:24)
8. Dead Men Don't Have Sex (2:32)
9. Goblin (2:36)
10. Grotesque/Supersex (3:19)
11. Slaughter On Sex Avenue (3:06)
12. Kim Vincent Fowley (3:00)
Artwork Included (front, back)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/YvLdtPxU
@ Ramone666
White Heaven [1 of 2]
1988 - Electric Cool Acid
https://www.imagenetz.de/giutb
1991 - Out
https://www.imagenetz.de/iKasa
1993 - Strange Bedfellow
https://www.imagenetz.de/ayoxP
THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO
FABEATLESFABEATLESFABEATLES PART NINETEEN
55. Magical Mystery Tour Outtakes (1967 Vol.6)
https://we.tl/t-Ct4KHHXS2OFVwSVF
56. Across The Universe (1968 Vol.1)
https://we.tl/t-G1D0TbYCxA1B0JEv
57. Apple And Beyond (1968 Vol.2)
https://we.tl/t-7aV7Psp8uB0csfuV
Kammerflimmer Kollektief #3 of 5
Jinx (2007)
KK & Strings of Consciousness / Split EP (2007)
Dietmar Dath & KK / Im Erwachten Garten (2009)
https://mega.nz/folder/hupxkARA#5svOnym-r3amDt_z7Xlg-A
Will be live for a couple of weeks
Capt D
Thank you Mr Kleeg.
SLP64 isn't that a rerelease of SLP 10? I thought so so I didn't post it.
And SLP 44 isn't that the same as SLP 65?
Completist as I am I'd rather see it posted twice, than overlooked.
How I shorten my discogs link.
I open discogs on my pc, search the album, copy the link
In this case I do not use your link, I open , search and find
https://www.discogs.com/release/8273800-Kade-Diawara-LArchange-Du-Manding
@ Bad Music Detective
Good morning, Bad Music Detective, thank you so much for the classic set. I’m absolutely thrilled and over the moon. Thanks also for the tip regarding the search terms; I’d always just entered "rar" or "zip" and "download" before. I’ll keep that in mind for my next request. Have a great day, and thanks again. Best regards, Mike.
Music from North, you mean an icelandic song? or a song containing the word North?
Music from the Northern Hemisphere, like from Senegal? Or a song from Alex North?
Thanks a mil! Had the mighty Out already but could never find Bedfellow...
A Service To The World
amadou barry - - dankodjomma (guinee,@vbr)
https://www.discogs.com/release/27458259-Amadou-Barry-Dankodj%C3%B4mma
dianka la divine - sire foula (guinea 2003)
https://www.discogs.com/release/15604079-Dianka-La-Divine-Sire-Foula
diefadima kante - frankondou (gu)
https://www.discogs.com/release/2596174-Di%C3%A9fadima-Kant%C3%A9-Frankonodou
https://pixeldrain.com/u/StAjaF98
Mr Kleeg I'd like the instrumental Balaka please
All you want, that's the fun of the subject
Yes they did re-release a few of those earlier albums... Although SLP 44 and 65 do have slightly different track listings. Both final tracks on Face A and B were replaced with Boiro and Doni Doni.
Grateful Dead
HT011 - Broome County Arena 11/6/77
Another '77 classic show!
https://www.imagenetz.de/NgcSk
"Arno Nyms Experimental CD-R Cardboard Box" - Vol.1
--------------------------------------------------------------
I came across an old cardboard box filled with lots of CD-Rs by small European experimental projects and Post-/Kraut-/Whateverrock bands that I bought between 2008 and 2016 at various concerts at my favorite club... All of it is rare material that was released in limited quantities and often featured handmade artwork (scans included!)... It was high time I finally backed up the music on my computer before the CD-Rs become unplayable.... And since there are quite a few people here who are also interested in experimental, rare recordings, I’ll upload a few of them! If you like them, I’ll be happy to share more!
This is also a good opportunity to try out my newly set up Proton-Drive account—and they're even giving me 3 GB of extra storage space if I share a few links...
1. Antez - Continuum(2010)
Great experimental drumming artist from France!
https://www.discogs.com/de/release/7431168-Antez-Continuum
LINK: https://drive.proton.me/urls/DEWB3WAVNR#2ne1bdhR0LL8
2. Belzebu Katmandu - Varietads Tour EP - CD-R (2012)
A free-psychedelic/ free jazz duo from Italy ! This Tour CD-R is of course not listed on Discogs - and you won't find a lot infos about them at all, just some here https://bkatma.bandcamp.com/track/mourner and this fabolous home video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PM4CH1Cc6g
LINK: https://drive.proton.me/urls/JAHY99DXCW#Kekv0r49S3lv
3. C H T R L T T - Vol. I (2012)
Strange audio collage with field recordings with many different voices & noises and some electronic ambient music in the background. I purchased this one together with the Belzebu Katmandu CD-R, so I guess it's also from italy. It was released on this label : https://lonktaar.blogspot.com but I couldn't find any infos infos about this release there...
LINK: https://drive.proton.me/urls/TJVHMZSSTW#ZlTtPz3QP9h8
That's it for today—let me know if you like it, and I'll post more!
Arno Nym
Hi Arno. Thanks very much for these oddities & obscurities. I'd very much like to see what else you have in your magic box please.
Lovely stuff, Captain, thank you very much.
Hi TZ’ers!
Encyclopedia of Pop Music Aliases, 1950-2000 (2015) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m909GZO1QrZusEzFsvzZ61TzzTz2YlOa/view?usp=share_link
DARE - How Bowie & Kraftwerk Inspired The Death of Rock & Roll & Invented Modern Pop Music (2015) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cVLKUdjiqIgEat9EzeZS3P7der-whelE/view?usp=share_link
Dancing with Muddy by Jerry Portnoy (2015) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X80G4JCnJKud-wkQRADjUEDt2rfYABD1/view?usp=share_link
Enjoy!
Edward said:
I haven't been sharing much for a month or so due to peak gardening season, restoring my bike and getting my ass back on it, and visiting with a lady down the street.
Recently we had a chance to see a restored "Big Boy" steam locomotive that is on tour for the 4th of July celebration. This is one of the largest steam locomotives ever built and is the largest one that is still running. A video from my phone is linked below.
I'm planning to see it again at least two more times in July and will post more videos.
Story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3xZTW3nBZQ
my video:
https://www.imagenetz.de/gC3Sp
The Big Boy is truly massive!
It reminds me of my youth: a test of courage used to be standing on a bridge, waiting for a freight train hauled by the massive German Class 42 & 52 steam locomotives—often running in double-header formation—and standing right in the thick of the steam. It had such a hypnotic effect on me that I felt an urge to jump down. That’s how powerfully that immense experience captivated me. Hurrah, I’m still alive!
Tony Rice: Cold on the Shoulder ( 1984)
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/817468-Tony-Rice-Cold-On-The-Shoulder
https://workupload.com/file/Gr48f9HA3wT
Rank Stranger
Thank you 4 B&K
Thanks zigzagwander for the White Heaven, and Arno for the obscures - would be good to hear more!
Nicely indeed, zigzagwanderer, thank you.
Thanks for the Tony Rice. I had not heard this album, and it looks good!
Cheers,
Mike M
ATTN - Bad Music Detective
Please repost *100 Best Adagio Voices* over two days.
Thanks,
Cheers,
Mike M
Interesting band. A pity the voice is not always clearly listenable. Thanks.
Thank You J_M for the great series of Dead!
Roland White
- I Wasn't Born To Rock 'n Roll (But I Love To Cook)
==>> https://www.imagenetz.de/iVjvk
Hugo Race Fatalists
- I Made It All Up For You
-->> https://www.imagenetz.de/h4tp7
Big George Jackson
- On Black And Tan Vol.1
==>> https://www.imagenetz.de/bpVeM
Dietmar Dath: Die Salzweißen Augen (2006) - ein einzigartiges Werk. Bis heute durchstöbere ich die FAZ-Online auf der Suche nach DD's Film- und Weltbeschauungen: ein ungeheurer Intellekt und Pop-gestählter Intellektueller! 2010 sah ich ihn, nicht mit KK, sondern Tocotronic, im Ernst-Bloch Zentrum Ludwigshafen: eindrücklich bis heute. Nun also ist die Kollaboration, ein Jahr davor, mit dem geschätzten K-Kollektief zu entdecken: danke Captain & Best, TC
Yes please Arno , it all sounds very interesting ...
Thanks! Never heard of this before, obscure and excellent.
Thank you for all the KK. Tremendous stuff!
Thanks zigzagwanderer for the White Heaven shares.
You’re welcome loch!
Thanks Arno, another interested listener here, I'd love to hear more of what's in the cardboard box please.
Thanks. +++!!!
Post a Comment