Monday, 14 September 2015

"DECCA SOUL DIAMONDS"

20 classic tracks from rare 45’s!20 various artist tracks in the genre of 'soul' from the DECCA label.  This is the second in this fine series; the others are the MERCURY label and the EPIC labels.
INFO:
https://kendrasteinereditions.wordpress.com/2014/01/25/decca-soul-diamonds-buried-treasure-cdr-france/

trax:
1. Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday - Leon Haywood 2. That's Cuz I Love You - Louis Jones 3. A Love Problem - Eldridge Holmes 4. Check Yourself - Debbie Taylor 5. Someone's Knockin' At My Door - Grover Mitchell 6. I've Found Someone Of My Own - The Free Movement 7. Are You Ready For This - Jackie Verdell 8. The Right To Love You - The Mighty Hannibal 9. True Love Never Runs Smooth - Errol Dixon 10. I'll Belong To You - Clyde McPhatter 11. The Life Of The Party - Anna Craig 12. Sea Of Love - Katie Webster 13. I Feel Like Cryin' - Sam And Bill 14. If You Let Me Make Love To You Then Why Can't I Touch You - Jive Fyve 15. I've Been Loving You Too Long - Larry Davis And The Marvels 16. Sad World Without You - Pic And Bill 17. I'm Giving Up Baby - Rayon 18. I Can Get You On T.V. Baby - Ray Scott & The Scottsmen 19. I'll Go Crazy - Tony Ashley 20. Wanderlust - Ray Pollard
…served by Gyro1966...

Don’t forget MERCURY SOUL DIAMONDS here:
http://twilightzone-rideyourpony.blogspot.com/2015/04/mercury-soul-diamonds.html

28 comments:

RYP said...

"DECCA SOUL DIAMONDS"
…served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/m0SNluwi/file.html

imnokid said...

Thanx!

northern_madman said...

from northern_madmans northern soul collection
here are the 2 i forgot to add
the rest of the collection i've alreary posted

soul vault northern soul dynamite. vol.11

01 - Eloise Laws - Stay With Me
02 - Jeannie Reynolds - Come My Way
03 - Robert Ramsey - Like It Stands
04 - Gene Dozier And The Brotherhood - A Hunk Of Funk
05 - Three Degrees - Find My Way
06 - Martha & The Vandellas - Love, Guess Who
07 - The Masqueraders - I Got It
08 - The Intrigues - You Just Got To Believe It
09 - Shawn Lee - Soul In The Hole
10 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - It's A Good Feeling
11 - The Toys - Can't Get Enough Of You Baby
12 - Soul Incorporated - What Goes Up (Must Come Down)
13 - Johnnie Mae Matthews - Itty Bitty Heart
14 - Wonderettes - I Feel Strange
15 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
- More, More, More Of Your Love (Remix)
16 - Barbara Acklin - Fool, Fool, Fool (Look In The Mirror)
17 - The Flirtations - Need Your Loving
18 - Jerry Woodard - Sweet Sweet Woman
19 - Lee Maye - Have Love Will Travel
20 - Darrow Fletcher - The Pain Gets A Little Deeper
21 - Joe Tex - You Better Believe It, Baby
22 - Inez Foxx - You Don't Want My Love
23 - Jimmy Bee - Wanting You
24 - The Funk Brothers - Nowhere To Run
25 - Solomon Burke - Needs Somebody To Love

soul vault Northern Soul Dynamite 12

01 - O'Jays - You're So Sweet
02 - The Three Degrees - You're The Fool
03 - The Marvelettes - Don't Make The Hurting A Habit
04 - Candi Staton - I'd Rather Be An Old Man's Sweetheart
05 - Doris Troy - Time
06 - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - More, More, More
07 - Intruders - A Love That's Real
08 - The Dells
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
09 - Bobby Powell - - It's Getting Late In The Evening
10 - The Flirtations - Give Me Love
11 - Rose Brooks - I'm Moanin'
12 - Andy Lewis - See You There
13 - The Toys - Can't Get Enough Of You Baby
14 - Felice Taylor - I Can Feel Your Love
15 - Freddie Chavez - Baby I'm Sorry
16 - Ben E King - Teeny Weeny Little Bit
17 - The Contours - I Can't Help Loving You Baby
18 - Arthur Conley - Where You Lead Me
19 - Frankie & The Damons - Man From Soul
20 - The Carstairs - It Really Hurts Me Girl (Inst Mix)
21 - Viola Edwards - Love Me Baby
22 - Willy Willey - Just Be Glad
23 - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- The Hurt Is Over (Since I've Found You)
24 - Darrow Fletcher - The Pain Gets A Little Deeper
25 - The Sapphires - Baby You've Got Me

=======
northern soul - dynamite vol.11
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/zyF2WgMF/file.html
=====
northern soul - dynamite vol.12
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/cC1qCjp6/file.html
====================================
----> KEEP THE FAITH <----
as i will with all in the twilightzone
you deserve the best i have to give and
the best i can give in return as my way
of thanking you for everything
T/Z is a special place with lots of special people
i won't ever forget this
THANK YOU ALL

Bill said...

Thank you northern_madman for the two soul dynamite posts. I can`t add anything to what I`ve already posted,I know this sounds stupid and unfeeling but it will get easier over time and you are in all our thoughts.All the very best from a Southern Softie.

Bill said...

Thank you RIP and Gyro for the Soul Diamonds series! Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Once again thanks for the Northern Soul..
Anychance for the following Golmine/Soul Supply releases
Jackie Lee 'The Duck' gscd11
Parliments 'I Wanna Testify' gscd52
Many Thanks in advance...KTF...

ELtel said...

Thanks for the "Diamonds"
Off to Spain for 12 day, see you soon,
cheers,ELtel

ELtel said...

Thanks for the "dynamite" northern Madman, see you soon.
cheers,ELtel

northern_madman said...

Reply to Gyro
i will always post here in T/Z the northern_madman
might be down at the moment but thanks to yourself and
the T/Z in crowd and one super special lady to me
i have started to take things easy it's something i must do
not just for myself but for all
what blog site this really is and the people who use it
what a crowd to have with you here in T/z
really my words can't say enough i'll keep in touch
always here in T/Z i'll let the music do the talking
Thank you Gryo thank you all in T/Z
and not forgetting the man who works so hard to make
my dogs dinners look like posh nosh your the man RYP
Thank You

RYP said...

northern_madman,
I have fun with the "hard work"!
Thank You!

northern_madman said...

reply to Bill
you are one of the reasons i stayed in T/Z
along with a few others i don't mind what people say Bill
because it's what they think and that's how i take it
i know it's times like this when people
really don't know what to say and believe me it not stupid
it's called caring just like everyone who sent a message
they showed they care and i really wish i could reply
to everyone of them
thanks you Bill

reply to Anonymous goldmine collection
i'll try add what you want later as i have
still other commitments to tend to

richsoul said...

thanks to all, thank you for your music. Thank you.

northern_madman said...

from northern_madmans goldmine collection
all mono tracks recorded in 128 kbps single channel
all stereo tracks recorded in 320 kbps duel channel
mono tracks 01 to 11 stereo 12 to 24

gscd 011 - jackie lee - the duck (mono & stereo) 1993

01 The Duck
02 Hully Gully
03 The Shotgun And The Duck
04 Do The Temptation Walk
05 The Neighborhood
06 Land Of 1000 Dances
07 Dancing In The Street
08 The Bounce
09 Do You Love Me
10 Everybody Jerk
11 Harlem Shuffle
12 Oh My Darlin
13 I'll Do Anything
14 Baby I'm Satisfied
15 Would You Believe
16 You're Everything
17 Your P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y
18 Try My Method
19 Don't Be Ashamed
20 Temptation Walk (Backing Track)
21 Superdance
22 Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
23 I'll Do Anything (Instrumental Outake)
24 Superdance (Backing Track)

gscd 052 - parliaments, the - i wanna testify cd 1994

01 I Wanna Testify
02 Time
03 Good Ole Music
04 I Can Feel The Ice Melting
05 Don't Be Sore At Me
06 All Your Goodies Are Gone
07 Little Man
08 The Goose That Laid The Golden Egg
09 What You Been Growing
10 Look At What I Almost Missed
11 A New Day Begins
12 Let's Make It Last - The Fellows
13 All Your Goodies Are Gone (Inst)
14 Baby I Owe You Something (Inst)
15 I'll Wait
16 I'll Wait (Inst)
========
info from
http://www.discogs.com/label/22868-Goldmin
e-Soul-Supply?page=1
========
gscd 011 - jackie lee - the duck (mono & stereo cd) 1993
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/Ek70XMUW/file.html
=======
gscd 052 - parliaments, the - i wanna testify
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/qCFc9TyG/file.html
=====================
Enjoy

Tel said...

Thanx Northern Madman
I Thought The Soul Dynamite Stopped At 10,Shows What I Know lol
Best Wishes For Your Healing Period
Cheers As Always
K-T-F
Tel

wilfofhove said...

Northern Madman is one cool dude. Thanks for everything, amigo.

northern_madman said...

reply to RYP
i treat the way i rip the albums the same way as having fun
it's a pleasure doing them even better when i know someone
goes away having what they were looking for
Thank you RYP

Reply to Eltel
any room in your suit case for one more
i need a lift to spain you'd be on your own once i got there
that the only snag i don't need the return trip back to the UK
it would be a one way trip for me hopefully
Thank You

dooger said...

Thanks for the Buried Treasure Diamonds. Apparently there were at least 2 other collections-- Atlantic and ABC. I have been unable to locate either one though.

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the Goldmine Madman

lemonflag said...

Thanks

Gyro1966 said...

Dooger - I have ABC and Atlantic. But they are pretty new, I am going to wait on them going up for now.

Psyclist said...

Many of Fred Eaglesmith's links are disappearing soon:

Fred Eaglesmith
6 Volts
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/QambQ9d4/file.html
50 Odd Dollars
http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/bnIdoaJl/file.html
Balin
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/Tki0XSqK/file.html
Cha Cha Cha
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/Hh0jAT55/file.html
Drive In Movie
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/HKftuRib/file.html
Drive In Movie
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/HKftuRib/file.html
Dusty
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/CIk3BcqH/file.html
Falling Stars And Broken Hearts
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/rsRhmi9K/file.html
Fred Eaglesmith
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/tIbAgQNv/file.html
The Boy That Just Went Wrong
http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/ugZJNm68/file.html
Things Is Changin'
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/4MOHfUh7/file.html
Tinderbox
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/AvKyNJyR/file.html
From The Paradise Motel
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/rr0YYxIu/file.html
Indiana Road
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/lwdcZUgm/file.html
Lipstick, Lies & Gasoline
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/oGupGUHL/file.html
Milky's Cafe
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/DUvbDQus/file.html
Paradise Motel
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/8FqR6lLk/file.html
Ralph's Last Show
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/9di4mSGT/file.html
Tambourine
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/RwwaCOB0/file.html
The Official Bootleg Series Volume 1 - Live Solo 2002
Disc 1 http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/T79qqFId/file.html
Disc 2 http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/hbRQ1Mqn/file.html
There Ain't No Easy Road
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/vBbNJdHU/file.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks RYP, thanks Madman, nice to see you're popping in now and then!

I too am anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Tanx to NSMM for the Jackie Lee. NTMS (Never Too Much Soul)!

Wahoo Kelly said...

Thanks for all the Eaglesmith!

northern_madman said...

reply to all

thanks for all the thanks and comments

and to Gryo ABC Soul Diamonds Label Buried Treasures
Atlantic Soul Diamonds Label Buried Treasures i play them both
some cracking tracks in the albums i won't up them as
you will in time well worth the wait everyone into soul

LittleJack said...

Thanks Gyro and thanks Northern_Madman

LittleJack said...

Thanks Gyro and thanks Northern_Madman

Anonymous said...

Debbie Taylor - Check Yourself is killer! Should have been a #1 hit.