Friday, 21 July 2023

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 119

The Celibate Rifles "Dancing Barefoot" 1988

traxfromwax:
01 Dancing Barefoot 02 Jesus on T.V. 03 More Things Change 04 Junk

Sit N' Spin "Dance With Me Baby" 1996

traxfromwax:
01 Dance With My Baby 02 Be Your Girl 03 ¡El Guapo!

The Lords Of The New Church "Dance With Me" 1983

traxfromwax:
01 Dance With Me 02 I'm Not Runnin' Hard Enough

Link Wray / Bunker Hill "Dance" 1996

traxfromwax:
01 Friday Night Dance Party 02 The Girl Can't Dance

Brix & The Extricated "Damned For Eternity" 2017

traxfromwax:
01 Damned For Eternity 02 Temporary Insanity

Alex Chilton "Dalai Lama" 1987

traxfromwax:
01 Dalai Lama 02 Margie 03 Junkyard 04 Rubber Room

The Lambrettas "Daaance" 1980

traxfromwax:
01 Da-A-Ance 02 Can You Feel The Beat

5 comments:

RYP said...

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 119
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/kK5EQaaQ#0Xb8ADHZQGoqn8Lx2ccHOV1SnmTCE0VYQtMGNVKtFNw

Moritz said...

Dear RYP
Thanks for this wonderful Single & EP's series. It's a real mind opener. I come originally from the music business (late sixties till the eighties) and I thought, that I had some knowledge in music. But with this you leave me puzzled. A complete new experience and a pleasant one. The best after the Mambo and the Bo Diddley series. Thanks for this mind opener.

RYP said...

Moritz,
I'm glad you're enjoying the series. Thanks for your kind comment!

Anonymous said...

Request for The Highlander Twos* – Go West!, and Honk If Yer Horny – Gas, Grass Or Ass and Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys
please thank you

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks RYP. Rock&Roll!