We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966 and Gaius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

33 comments:
Clarence Williams - 1924-1926 (1993, Chronological Classics)
https://www.imagenetz.de/qkzqB
Clarence Williams - 1926-1927 (1993, Chronological Classics)
https://www.imagenetz.de/9gZz8
Clarence Williams - 1927 {CC, 736}
https://www.imagenetz.de/VEPJ7
Billboard Country (revised, remastered) C 66.13
1. Jerry Wallace - Not That I Care (2:46)
2. Jerry Wallace - Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) (2:39)
3. Tex Williams - Another Day, Another Dollar In The Hole (2:31)
4. Tex Williams - The Big Man (2:30)
5. Tammy Wynette - Apartment No. 9 (2:57)
6. Tammy Wynette - I'm Not Mine To Give (2:14)
7. Liz Anderson - So Much For Me, So Much For You (2:50)
8. Liz Anderson - Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) (2:09)
9. Donna Harris - (He Was) Almost Persuaded (2:57)
10. Donna Harris - I'm Sending Him Back Home To You (2:15)
11. Freddie Hart - Why Should I Cry Over You (2:27)
12. Freddie Hart - The Key's In The Mailbox (2:52)
13. Hugh X. Lewis - I'm Losing You (I Can Tell) (2:30)
14. Hugh X. Lewis - Just Before Dawn (2:36)
15. Carl Smith - Why Do I Keep Doing This To Us (2:28)
16. Carl Smith - Why Can't You Feel Sorry For Me (2:31)
17. Jerry Wallace - Diamonds And Horseshoes (2:22)
18. Jerry Wallace - Will The Pain Fade Away (2:27)
19. Hal Willis - Doggin' In The U.S. Mail (1:54)
20. Hal Willis - The Battle Of Viet Nam (2:25)
21. The Browns - Meadow Green (2:35)
22. The Browns - One Take Away One (1:51)
23. Wanda Jackson - I Wonder If She Knows (2:51)
24. Wanda Jackson - This Gun Don’t Care Who It Shots (2:40)
25. George Jones - World's Worst Lover (2:40)
26. George Jones - I Can't Change Overnight (2:32)
27. Webb Pierce - You Ain't No Better Than Me (2:00)
28. Webb Pierce - The Champ (2:59)
29. Don Reno - Five By Eight (1:43)
30. Don Reno - Soldier's Prayer In Vietnam (2:39)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qlVC3osrN6z809DsCjCU3RAbDcBcr9eX
Style Wooten a name I get asked about a lot. Revered by record collectors ignored by the re-issue music media. Maybe the biggest Name in the Country R'N'R Memphis Music scene after Sam Phillips you may never have heard of. Why are we still waiting for a Style Wooten Box set?
So for todays small independent rockin' Label by request
Camaro (TN) 45rpm Volume 1
Location : 3373 Park Ave.; Memphis Tennessee
Owner : Style Wooten
Information on Style Wooten & Camaro go to
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2023/07/camaro-tn-45rpm-volume-1-style-wooten.html
Download only
https://krakenfiles.com/view/nnTE1ZNAOD/file.html
As always anybody with corrections , missing music etc or just want a chat email me Dean
Hello, anyone have anything and/or everything by Jack Thackray? I would particularly love to hear live recordings along with his studio work.
Thanks!
Various Artists – Oh No! Not Another Gene Clark Tribute Album!
No label - Fan made (2023 #2)
There are 8 « Various Artists » compilation tribute albums to Gene Clark that I know of.
This is #9, my new homemade CD, with 22 tracks NOT on any of all 8 others.
A mix of famous, known, lesser known and completely unknown artists
Some artists and most songs appear on the previous compilations, but these particular tracks don’t (hopefully).
1. Ron Martin & Friends - Eight Miles High (4:28)
2. Byrds Of A Feather - Set You Free This Time (3:00)
3. Concision - Here Without You (2:50)
4. Her Majesty - Keep On Pushin' (1:36)
5. Diesel Park West - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (2:33)
6. The Byron Berline Band - Train Leaves Here This Morning (4:03)
7. Ricky Mantoan - Sister Moon (3:49)
8. Marco Zanzi - Here Tonight (3:49)
9. Pierre Laforet & Friends - Tried So Hard (2:22)
10. Free Creek - He Darked The Sun (3:34) (Linda Ronstadt lead vocals)
11. John York - We Came For Love (4:57)
12. The Verbs - You Showed Me (3:05)
13. The Kennedys - She Don't Care About Time (2:22)
14. Jon Emery - Silver Raven (6:02)
15. Kai Clark - Gypsy Rider (4:07)
16. Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Polly Come Home (5:35)
17. Leo Koster - American Dreamer (3:19)
18. CRY (Pat Robinson & John York) - Immigrant Girl (5:09)
19. Christen Brunsgaard & Friends - Silent Crusade (4:47)
20. The Looking - The Virgin (3:36)
21. Franctic Chant - Echoes (3:55)
22. George Elliott - Jokers Were Wild (2:53)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/SgHdqKvYnsy
Various Artists – The Searchers Heard Them Here First
Volume 1 of 3
A compilation of original versions of songs recorded, released or performed in concert by The Searchers.
1. The Drifters - Sweets For My Sweet (2:34)
2. Jackie DeShannon - Needles And Pins (2:58)
3. Jackie DeShannon - When You Walk In The Room (3:07)
4. Merry Clayton - It's In His Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song) (2:01)
5. Ben E. King - Stand By Me (2:54)
6. Bob Dylan And Helena Springs - Coming From The Heart (5:01)
7. Malvina Reynolds - What Have They Done To The Rain (2:15)
8. Ronnie Hawkins - One Of These Days (2:31)
9. Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind (2:47)
10. John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night (2:27)
11. Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen (3:09)
12. The Bee Gees - Spicks And Specks (2:50)
13. The Clovers - Love Potion No. 9 (1:52)
14. The Top Notes - Twist And Shout (2:29)
15. The Orlons - Don't Throw Your Love Away (2:04)
16. Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) (2:34)
17. The Hollies - Have You Ever Loved Somebody (2:56)
18. The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron (2:14)
19. Pete Seeger - Where Have All The Flowers Gone (1:55)
20. Don Gibson - Sea Of Heartbreak (2:33)
21. Ian And Sylvia - Four Strong Winds (3:28)
22. The Rolling Stones - Take It Or Leave It (2:46)
23. The Five Americans - Western Union (2:27)
24. Chuck Berry - Maybellene (2:19)
25. The Hollywood Argyles - Sho' Know A Lot About Love (2:26)
26. The Kingston Trio - All My Sorrows (2:47)
27. Johnny Kidd And The Pirates - Hungry For Love (2:15)
28. The Tads - Bumble Bee (1:51)
29. Nick Lowe - Switchboard Susan (3:46)
30. Tim Wilde - Popcorn Double Feature (3:00)
31. The Argyles - Farmer John (1:52)
32. Big Star - September Gurls (2:48)
33. P.F. Sloan - Take Me For What I’m Worth (2:47)
Artwork Included (front, back)
https://workupload.com/file/ZmhGDTyk7hJ
Johnny Mandel – The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming
Original Motion Picture Score
Original LP = United Artists UAS 5142 (USA 1966)
My LP = re-release = MCA Classics Soundtracks MCA 1428 (USA 1985)
Trivia: for no reason that can rationally be explained or understood, a quasi-instrumental version of the title track was chosen as the A side for the first single ever released in April 1966 by The International Submarine Band (Gram Parsons, John Nuese, Ian Dunlop and Mickey Gauvin). I have added both sides of the single to this zip file as bonus tracks, as well as its artwork (Ascot label 2218).
LP (Johnny Mandel)
1. A1 The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming (main title) (1:37)
2. A2 The Shining Sea (vocal - Irene Kral) (2:43)
3. A3 Hop Along (2:31)
4. A4 Volga Boat Song (1:21)
5. A5 Escorts Away (3:45)
6. B1 The Shining Sea (instumental) (3:11)
7. B2 Sailors Chorus (2:41)
8. B3 Tipperary (0:30)
9. B4 The Airport (2:15)
10. B5 The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming (end title) (2:04)
Bonus Single (The International Submarine Band)
1. A The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming (2:12)
2. B Truck Drivin' Man (2:32)
Artwork Included (1966 and 1985 LPs fronts, backs, labels and International Submarine Band single front, back, labels)
https://workupload.com/file/4xkFcpWs8s4
@Erasmus:
Thanks for the Mingus Dynasty. It says that this is the remastered version (Grundman & Bellman), but that one has 9 tracks and the download only 7.
Do you know if this is an error in the download?
Anyway, the music is amazing!
Dear friends
I'm looking for the album from Clarence Green : Guitar Crying the Blues (1990)
It seems it is his only one LP.
https://www.discogs.com/release/7790932-Clarence-Green-Guitar-Crying-The-Blues
Thanks in advance.
Phil
wally k said
still have some more cds left so tonight some New Orleans/Louisiana music.
LAMP RECORDS STORY VOLUME 1
https://www.imagenetz.de/vZn5b
@ wallyK
thanks for your Hollywood CDs.
Here are some additions:
https://www.imagenetz.de/Bi9vT
https://www.imagenetz.de/xW3wr
Enjoy!
Somebody able to upload "The Best Of Manor Records Vol. 1"?
In fact I only need the two C.W. Baker tracks.
@A for Jake Thackery
Here is Jake In A Box discs 1-3. I will post the other disc tomorrow.
https://mega.nz/file/7BgzAYYC#Tl2K9D5kjF5twU0OoCDRqV6OVyh089Xk5SW2BzA3A9M
Desmond Dekker And The Aces - Pretty Africa (Trojan TBL 1037 LP 2019)
https://we.tl/t-FNFvdJ2gVR
Syl Johnson - Dresses Too Short [1968]
Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black [1970]
https://we.tl/t-jQWyxd0Nqj
Bucephalus
Still rummaging around the Loss Leader vaults and here are part 2 of ' Supergroup' and both vols of 'The People's Record'.
VA - Warner Brothers Loss Leaders Vol. 25, Supergroup [1976] CD2:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/yZWNN7IQ8I/file.html
VA - Warner Brothers Loss Leaders Vol. 26, The People's Record [1976] CD1:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/yBjiewfLQ1/file.html
VA - Warner Brothers Loss Leaders Vol. 26, The People's Record [1976] CD2:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/BshlRZEssG/file.html
Hope you enjoy.
@320:
A Passing Fancy - A Passing Fancy (1968)
https://uptobox.eu/ycv7pf6ldixz
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/374036-A-Passing-Fancy-A-Passing-Fancy
American Blues - Is Here (1968)
https://uptobox.eu/r9lzm534akkp
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/448901-American-Blues-Is-Here
Actor - Outlaw (1980)
https://uptobox.eu/2bskksqteegq
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/9719629-Actor-Outlaw
@ Berni
Saw your request for French Canadian country music. I picked out some files I thought would be enjoyable for your parents. I even have some Don Messer. There will be a few more files added in the coming days.
Marcel Martel - Ma Belle Prairie (Carnaval C-444)
imagenetz.de/yKyz9
Rose Ouellet - La Poune (Carnaval C-417)
imagenetz.de/WwzBJ
Don Messer and His Islanders-25th Anniversary Album (rec. 1958)
imagenetz.de/bA8XP
It's my first time using IMAGENETZ. Hope everything is alright.
PATTI SCIALFA is married to Bruce Springsteen. She has released the 3 solo albums below
Rumble Doll
https://www.discogs.com/release/26976632-Patti-Scialfa-Rumble-Doll
https://workupload.com/file/RVxsnKGvcNm
23rd Street Lullaby
https://www.discogs.com/release/2060721-Patti-Scialfa-23rd-Street-Lullaby
https://workupload.com/file/7ScAzDDGPcp
Play It As It Lays
https://www.discogs.com/release/7503809-Patti-Scialfa-Play-It-As-It-Lays
https://workupload.com/file/NycBHpYGRFQ
Hi all,
Thanks you for your concern, but I'm OK.
My wife and I had Covid five months ago and are both still suffering from the symptoms. I'm feeling worn out, very tired and unmotivated.
I reached out to Gaius' friend Chris and have just received an email that Michael (Gaius) died a few days ago. This is devastating for me, as I am sure it is for everyone here.
We had been corresponding by email for a few years and he was a good friend.
I will miss him.
G.
@BigGray - That is sad news for those who knew Gaius personally and for our community here on TZ. My thoughts are with his family.
David
Sinéad O'Connor 56 RIP, too soon.
@ BigGray
following your last posts, wondering if you have any Nichols and May comedy albums?
Bucephalus
@Phil
Here are a couple of Clarence Green albums. The one you asked for plus this one:
https://www.allmusic.com/album/greens-blues-mw0000096959
https://we.tl/t-6wQ3zAt1lH
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of @Gaius. I didn't know him well but he was always very kind about sharing and sent me a couple emails instructing me on how to do a download I was having trouble with. A lovely guy. Peace to his family and friends.
-Rick
@Aaron Vincent Clarence Williams is grandfather of Clarence Williams III of TVs Mod Squad fame
In 2005 Throw Down Your Arms by Sinead O’Connor appeared out of the blue (for myself). If someone prior to this had suggested that Sinead O’Connor would record a reggae album, I would have laughed it off as absurd. There’s no way this could possibly work. Then I heard it… and in some strange way her powerful enigmatic voice worked. Her interpretation of Lee Perry’s Vampire is fantastic.
I bought the album. The only Sinead O’Connor recording in my collection. I still love it. I wish she did more.
RIP Sinead, and thanks for the excellent album.
https://www.imagenetz.de/irUeZ
@Bucephalus
Thank you for the Desmond Dekker & the Aces
Best regards
Zippy
smokey, i can't help with your question regarding my "mingus dynasty" post, but i would be interested to know myself, so if you find the info, let me know and i'll do likewise.
R.I.P. Gaius. Thanks for being a big part of the community. It was a pleasure to know you.
Thanks a lot Ralph11:
Canadian country music download perfect
So sad to hear about Gaius.
Always the first name I looked for.
RIP.
So long dear friend
see you soon enough
in the sweet by and by
@ralph11
Thank you for the Canadian country! The links worked just fine.
Sorry for the delayed reply - I was in the hospital.
ATTN - Aaron Vincent said...
Clarence Williams - 1924-1926 (1993
Clarence Williams - 1926-1927 (1993
Clarence Williams - 1927 {CC, 736}
26 JULY 2023 AT 10:25
Thanks for Clarence Williams Chronological Classics.
I'm not able to listen as fast as you post, but will get to them all!
Cheers,
Mike M
Post a Comment