
traxfromwax:1 I See Red 2 Give It A Whirl 3 Hermit McDermitt
The Snifters "I Like Boys" 1978

traxfromwax:1 I Like Boys 2 Baby Punker
Roy Sundholm "Did You Ever Have A Heart?" 1979

traxfromwax:1 Did You Ever Have A Heart? 2 Waiting For The Night
Simple Minds "Chelsea Girl" 1979

traxfromwax:1 Chelsea Girl 2 Garden Of Hate
Simple Tones "California" 1979

traxfromwax:1 California 2 I Like Drugs
Temporary Title "Tell Him" 1980

traxfromwax:1 Tell Him 2 Motorway
The The "This Is The Day" 1983

traxfromwax:1 This Is The Day 2 Mental Healing Process
All ripped from Vinyl by RYP with Audacity 3.2.5 : Thorens TD 318/Audio-Technica VM 95E - dynavox UPR-2.0 USB Phono Preamp - Yamaha A-S301 - Q Acoustics 3020i / Yamaha NS-SW050

7 comments:
Zippy saying the link isn't valid? Any help? TIA SPx
SleepyPete,
if zippyshare reports "403 forbidden nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)" most people say: Try Opera Browser. In 2016, a free virtual private network (VPN) service was implemented in the browser. Opera said that this would allow encrypted access to websites otherwise blocked, and provide security on public WiFi networks. Either VPN or Turbo can be enabled, but not both. It is not a problem to have several browsers on the computer and to use them in parallel. I use Safari, Opera and Chrome. They do not bother each other! I love using Opera because it's lightning fast too!
Thanks so much RYP. I got it sorted. Thanks for your help. SP
Thanks RYP !
End Of An Era ...Zippy is closing shop at end of month. :(
NEW LINK:
Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 13
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/zd8xh
Post a Comment