Thursday, 16 March 2023

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 20

Dave Edmunds "Crawling From The Wreckage" 1979

traxfromwax:
1 Crawling From The Wreckage 2 As Lovers Do

Dave Edmunds "I Hear You Knocking" 1970
traxfromwax:
1 I Hear You Knocking 2 Black Bill

Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams (are made of this)" 1983

traxfromwax:
1 Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) 2 I Could Give You (A Mirror)

The Alan Price Set "I Put A Spell On You" 1966


traxfromwax:
1 I Put A Spell On You 2 Iechyd-Da 3 Simon Smith And The Amazing Dancing Bear (bonus)

Johnny Rivers "Mountain Of Love" 1966

traxfromwax:
1 Mountain Of Love 2 Moody River

The Troggs "Love Is All Around" 1967

traxfromwax:
1 Love Is All Around 2 When Will The Rain Come

Sonny & Cher "Little Man" 1966
traxfromwax:
1 Little Man 2 Bring It On Home To Me

All ripped from Vinyl by RYP with Audacity 3.2.5 : Thorens TD 318/Audio-Technica VM 95E - dynavox UPR-2.0 USB Phono Preamp - Yamaha A-S301 - Q Acoustics 3020i / Yamaha NS-SW050

6 comments:

RYP said...

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 20
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/qoyuCYHvLI/file.html

lemonflag said...

Thanks

cdelint said...

Thanks!

LittleJack said...

Thanks RYP !

Jimbo100 said...

Hi RYP Any chance of an upload Cheers

RYP said...

Jimbo100,
I don't understand you! There is a download link above...