Tuesday, 28 March 2023

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 30

The Buzzcocks "Everybody's Happy Nowadays" 1979

traxfromwax:
1 Everybody's Happy Nowadays 2 Why Can't I Touch It?

The Buzzcocks "Love You More" 1978

traxfromwax:
1 Love You More 2 Noise Annoys

The Buzzcocks "Harmony In My Head" 1979

traxfromwax:
1 Harmony In My Head 2 Something's Gone Wrong Again

The Buzzcocks "What Do I Get?" 1978

traxfromwax:
1 What Do I Get? 2 Oh Shit

The Buzzcocks "I Don't Mind" 1978

traxfromwax:
1 I Don't Mind 2 Autonomy

The Killer Joe Orchestra "The Jerk / La Bostella" 1966
traxfromwax:
1 The Jerk 2 La Bostella

The Subtones "Raining In Paradise" 1986

traxfromwax:
1 Raining In Paradise (Radio Mix) 2 Boys Want Fun

All ripped from Vinyl by RYP with Audacity 3.2.5 : Thorens TD 318/Audio-Technica VM 95E - dynavox UPR-2.0 USB Phono Preamp - Yamaha A-S301 - Q Acoustics 3020i / Yamaha NS-SW050

4 comments:

RYP said...

Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 30
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/9XxWCLrZ#w5UiNy16AsVnVwh0RYlCfHMVMOyt7Livd0eBUqC4z5I

d777k said...

It says the decryption key is incorrect. I tried 3x. Thanks

RYP said...

d777k,
I just tried it and I have no problems with the download! Did you copy and paste the complete link?

Tinman said...

No problem Works fine.