
traxfromwax:1 Girls Just Want To Have Fun 2 Right Track Wrong Train
Cyndi Lauper "Time After Time" 1983

traxfromwax:1 Time After Time 2 I'll Kiss You
Tracie Ullmann "Bobby's Girl" 1984
1 Bobby's Girl (Remixed Version) 2 You Broke My Heart In 17 Places
Toto Coelo "I Eat Cannibals" 1982

traxfromwax:1 I Eat Cannibals (Part One) 2 I Eat Cannibals (Part Two)
The Style Council "Money-Go-Round" (Parts 1+2) 1983

traxfromwax:1 Money Go Round (Part One) 2 Money Go Round (Part Two)
The Style Council "A Solid Bond In Your Heart" 1983

traxfromwax:1 A Solid Bond In Your Heart 2 It Just Came To Pieces In My Hands 3 A Solid Bond In Your Heart (Instrumental)
All ripped from Vinyl by RYP with Audacity 3.2.5 : Thorens TD 318/Audio-Technica VM 95E - dynavox UPR-2.0 USB Phono Preamp - Yamaha A-S301 - Q Acoustics 3020i / Yamaha NS-SW050



5 comments:
Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 11
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/lPAjGabI#1W-Apa0WivsWcN9Xavy3H46QG1JKxmNcmri2ma4Ei3I
Thanks RYP these are fun.
Thanks!
Thanks !!!
These are 100% my youth.
Post a Comment