
traxfromwax:1 My Ever Changing Moods 2 Mick's Company
Traffic "Feeling Allright" 1968

traxfromwax:1 Feeling Alright? 2 Withering Tree
Toto Coelo "Milk From The Coconut" 1983

traxfromwax:1 Milk From The Coconut, Part I 2 Milk From The Coconut, Part II
Toto Coelo "Dracula's Tango" 1982
1 Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love) 2 Mucho Macho
Warm Sounds "Birds And Bees" 1967

traxfromwax:1 Birds And Bees 2 Doo Dah
Warm Sounds "Sticks And Stones" 1967

traxfromwax:1 Sticks And Stones 2 Angeline
Rico "Sea Cruise" 1980

traxfromwax:1 Sea Cruise 2 Carolina
All ripped from Vinyl by RYP with Audacity 3.2.5 : Thorens TD 318/Audio-Technica VM 95E - dynavox UPR-2.0 USB Phono Preamp - Yamaha A-S301 - Q Acoustics 3020i / Yamaha NS-SW050

5 comments:
Some 7"/45rpm Singles + EP's - Vol 9
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/APhQFL4I#o1VAPxy_GLqvbp9Le2t3wPgXuPIminsfhqRK_mSztMY
Man, I dig "My Ever Changing Moods." I've never owned a Style Council album. That's something I need to remedy. Thanks for the rockin' tunes, RYP!
Thanks
A nice batch today. Thanks, RYP!
Thanks! So many great singles over the past while.
Post a Comment