Wednesday, 22 March 2023

"Do The 45!" Vol. 770 (2023)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 Two Sides (To Every Story) (Argo) - Etta James 2 I Worry About You (Argo) - Etta James 3 Feel So Bad (Imperial) - Lightnin' Hopkins 4 Shot Gun (Imperial) - Lightnin' Hopkins 5 Alibi (Imperial) - T-Bone Walker 6 Say! Pretty Baby (Imperial) - T-Bone Walker 7 I Ain't No Fool Either (Peacock) - Willie Mae "Big Mama" Thornton 8 The Big Change (Peacock) - Willie Mae "Big Mama" Thornton 9 Death of an Angel (Flip) - Donald Woods and The Vel-Aires 10 Man From Utopia (Flip) - Donald Woods and The Vel-Aires 11 Drop Anchor (Vita) - Harmonica Slim 12 Do What You Want to Do (Vita) - Harmonica Slim 13 Baby I'm Doin' It (King) - Annisteen Allen 14 Yes I Know (King) - Annisteen Allen 15 Close Your Eyes (Jewel) - Ted Taylor 16 You've Been Crying (Jewel) - Ted Taylor 17 Nervous Man Nervous (Federal) - Big Jay McNeely 18 The Goof (Federal) - Big Jay McNeely 19 Big Jays Shuffle (Federal) - Big Jay McNeely 20 3-D (Federal) - Big Jay McNeely 21 Keep on Doggin' (Duke) - Roscoe Gordon 22 Bad Dream (Duke) - Roscoe Gordon 23 I'm Leaving You (Melatone) - Ted Taylor with Bob Reed and His Band 24 I'm Going to Change My Way of Living (Melatone) - Ted Taylor with Bob Reed & His Band 25 Sabroso (Mercury) - Slim Gaillard and His Orchestra 26 Babalu (Orooney) (Mercury) - Slim Gaillard and His Orchestra 27 Moore Boogie (Dig) - Abe Moore 28 S and J (Dig) - Abe Moore 29 Lightnin's Special (Herald) - Lightnin' Hopkins and His Guitar 30 Life I Used to Live (Herald) - Lightnin' Hopkins and His Guitar
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

14 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 770
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/Fmmaf

front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/oMRgN

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
and Vol 650 - 750:
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/LTF7vOvJ/file.html

Little Bill said...

Thank you guys!

Roz said...

Thanks a lot

Vin said...

Going back to the source! Excellent blues & R&B.

dc_animal said...

Thank you!

Nappyrags said...

Whoopee! Mucho Gras!

des said...

Thank you for Vol 770

lemonflag said...

Thanks

Gyro1966 said...

Now that zippyshare is gone, I tried Krakenfiles. But it won’t work for me in the USA. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Is there another alternative?

Roz said...


@Gyro Your work is amazing; thanks for so much music fun.

spreadsheet/tracklist for all 770 vols:

https://www.imagenetz.de/gQiUg

cheers

YankeeBoy said...

Thank you gyro for another fabulous compilation. Mega NZ is a reliable downloading platform.

Smokey said...

Thank you for this blues and R&B loaded volume!!
And Roz, nice to have the the spreadsheet.

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

ELtel said...

Thank you Gyro.
cheers,ELtel