Friday, 10 March 2023

"Do The 45!" Vol. 766 (2023)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 Cha Cha Uno (Roper) - The Latin All Stars 2 Going Out of My Head (Roper) - The Latin All Stars 3 It's All Right (Abc-Paramount) - The Top Notes 4 I Love You So Much (Abc-Paramount) - The Top Notes 5 It's Twistin' Time (Epic) - The Goodtimers 6 Twistin' Train (Epic) - The Goodtimers 7 I'm Waitin' at the Station (Minit) - Aaron Neville 8 How Many Times (Minit) - Aaron Neville 9 Alligator Strut (Buddah) - Jay Morton 10 Did You Get the Message (Buddah) - Jay Morton 11 Bus Stop (Imperial) - The Hollies 2 Don't Run and Hide (Imperial) - The Hollies 13 Niki Hoeky (Liberty) - P.J. Proby 14 El Barrio (Original Gravity) - Nestor Alvarez 15 Dap Walk (Original Gravity) - Luchito 6 Don't Be Jealous (Early Bird/Cindy) - The Isley Brothers 17 This Is the End (Early Bird/Cindy) - The Isley Brothers 18 Let a Man Come in and Do the Popcorn, Part One (King - James Brown 19 Sometime (King) - James Brown 20 I Need Help (I Can't Do It Alone) Pt. 1 (King) - Bobby Byrd 21 I Need Help (I Can't Do It Alone) Pt. 2 (King) - Bobby Byrd 22 I Can't Get Throught to You (Pye) - The Honeycombs 23 That's the Way (Pye) - The Honeycombs 24 Witchcraft (Imperial) - The Spiders 25 Is It True? (Imperial) - The Spiders 26 Parchman Farm (Dot) - Larry Bright 27 Money (Dot) - Larry Bright
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

13 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 766
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cYZ1ho8Y/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/fFWAG

front and back cover:
https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/wll8AH3c/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
and Vol 650 - 750:
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/LTF7vOvJ/file.html

Little Bill said...

Thanks for the new one!

Roz said...

Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...


merci
RV

dc_animal said...

Thank you!

des said...

Thank you for Vol 766

Nappyrags said...

Mucho Gras as always

lemonflag said...

Thanks

YankeeBoy said...

Fabulous! Thank you.

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

ELtel said...

Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel

Anonymous said...

Hi
can you make it downloadable?
Thanks a lot

RYP said...

At some point, when this series ends, it may be possible to re-up them all. But not now!