We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

67 comments:
Vince Gill
Part 8 of 16
1996-High Lonesome Sound
https://www.imagenetz.de/jy2WT
You And You Alone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DI1Ys0iAo
01 - One Dance With You - Vince Gill
02 - High Lonesome Sound - Vince Gill
03 - Pretty Little Adriana - Vince Gill
04 - A Little More Love - Vince Gill
05 - Down To New Orleans - Vince Gill
06 - Tell Me Lover - Vince Gill
07 - Given More Time - Vince Gill
08 - You And You Alone - Vince Gill
09 - Worlds Apart - Vince Gill
10 - Jenny Dreamed Of Trains - Vince Gill
11 - High Lonesome Sound [with Alison Krauss] - Vince Gill
1997-Country Tour 97' @192
https://www.imagenetz.de/cD4gY
01 - Take Your Memory With You - Vince Gill
02 - The Strings That Tie You Down - Vince Gill
03 - Riding The Rodeo - Vince Gill
04 - When I Call Your Name - Vince Gill
05 - Say Hello - Vince Gill
06 - Under These Conditions - Vince Gill
07 - I Quit - Vince Gill
08 - No Future In The Past - Vince Gill
09 - Oklahoma Swing - Vince Gill
1998-Breath Of Heaven [320]
https://www.imagenetz.de/fhyvi
Breath Of Heaven - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbokkccZOkM
01 - Winter Wonderland - Vince Gill
02 - The Christmas Song - Vince Gill
03 - O Little Town of Bethlehem - Vince Gill
04 - Silver Bells - Vince Gill
05 - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Vince Gill
06 - Blue Christmas - Vince Gill
07 - O Holy Night - Vince Gill
08 - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Vince Gill
09 - A Cradle in Bethlehem - Vince Gill
10 - Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) - Vince Gill
11 - O Come All Ye Faithfull - Vince Gill
R.I.P. David Lindley
The Kaleidoscope – Incredible Kaleidoscope
Original LP = EPIC BN 26467 (USA 1969)
(Credited to The Kaleidoscope and titled Incredible Kaleidoscope)
This Rip = Edsel ED-CD 533 (U.K. 1997)
(Credited to Kaleidoscope and titled Indredible!)
David Lindley - guitar, banjo, fiddle, mandolin
Stuart Brotman - bass, vocals
Solomon Feldthouse - vocals, saz, bouzouki, oud, dulcimer, guitar, jumbus
Chester Crill (as Templeton Parcely and Max Buda) - violin, organ, vocals, harmonica
Paul Lagos - drums, percussion, vocals
The Kaleidoscope (later Kaleidoscope) was an American psychedelic folk and ethnic band who recorded 4 albums and several singles for Epic Records between 1966 and 1970. The group was founded on democratic principles – there was no "leader". They soon began performing live in clubs, winning a recording contract with Epic Records. The band recorded their third album, "Incredible Kaleidoscope", in 1968. It featured "Seven-Ate Sweet", a long progressive instrumental piece in 7/8 time signature which they had been playing live since the early days of the group. The album reached #139 on Billboard in 1969, the only Kaleidoscope album to chart. Around this time, they also did soundtrack work on educational and other films, and also made a triumphant appearance at the Newport Folk Festival.
Not to be mistaken for the eponymous U.K. band.
1. Lie To Me (2:50)
2. Let The Good Love Flow (2:14)
3. Killing Floor (2:47)
4. Petite Fleur (3:33)
5. Banjo (3:39)
6. Cuckoo (4:19)
7. Seven-Ate Sweet (11:31)
Artwork Included (LP front, back, inside, labels) and CD front, back, CD)
https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/Pum2ll8r/file.html
New Riders Of The Purple Sage – Feelin’ All Right
A&M Records SP-4818 (USA 1980)
John Dawson - guitar, harmonica, vocals
David Nelson - guitar, vocals
Buddy Cage - pedal steel guitar
Allen Kemp - guitar, vocals
Patrick Shanahan - drums, vocals
Additional musicians
André Lewis - synthesizer
Michael White - bass
1. A1 Night For Making Love (3:08)
2. A2 No Other Love (2:59)
3. A3 The Way She Dances (2:49)
4. A4 Tell Me (3:26)
5. A5 Fly Right (3:08)
6. B1 Crazy Little Girl (3:24)
7. B2 Full Moon At Midnite (2:51)
8. B3 Pakalolo Man (2:40)
9. B4 Day Dreamin' Girl (2:55)
10. B5 Saralyn (2:48)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/n742HcuX/file.html
Tapper “Tappa” Zukie – Raggy Joe Boy
Tappa Records MMLP33 (Jamaica 1982)
1. Woman Ah No Me Trouble (3:52)
2. Raggy Joey Boy (6:56)
3. Natty Princess (3:41)
4. Jail House Rock (3:58)
5. Manners & Respect (4:04)
6. Believe Me Baby (3:35)
7. Reggae (4:38)
8. Mr. Bubbler (4:05)
9. Mr. Finnigan (3:55)
Vinyl Artwork Included (2 sets of fronts, backs, labels)
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/Ye7pzNbx/file.html
@320:
Siddhartha – Weltschmerz (1975)
https://uptobox.com/n9fibqjacqm1
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/2043319-Siddhartha-Weltschmerz
Dayde - Dayde (1971)
https://uptobox.com/ns6uj92shein
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/381491-Dayd%C3%A9-Dayd%C3%A9
I Flashmen - Pensando (1972)
https://uptobox.com/zwhfpb0nah73
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/3267168-I-Flashmen-Pensando
Pre-Hot 100 Pop Hits, Part 49.11 (updated, remastered)
1. John Laurenz - Some Enchanted Evening (3:14)
2. John Laurenz - A Kiss And A Rose (3:10)
3. Art Mooney & His Orchestra - Twenty-Four Hours Of Sunshine (2:26)
4. Art Mooney & His Orchestra - In A Shady Nook By A Babbling Brook (2:53)
5. Fran Warren - A Wonderful Guy (3:08)
6. Fran Warren - I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out-A My Hair (2:50)
7. Marjorie Hughes - You Told A Lie (I Believed You) (3:02)
8. Marjorie Hughes - You're Mine (3:12)
9. Mr. Ford & Mr. Goon-Bones - Ain't She Sweet (2:52)
10. Mr. Ford & Mr. Goon-Bones - The Sheik Of Araby (2:47)
11. Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra - Did You See Jackie Robinson Hit That Ball? (2:17)
12. Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra - Down Yonder (2:51)
13. Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra - Down Yonder - '59 Version (S) (3:09)
14. Evelyn Knight - A Wonderful Guy (3:00)
15. Evelyn Knight - A Cock-Eyed Optimist (3:08)
16. Al Morgan - Jealous Heart (2:12)
17. Al Morgan - Turnabout Is Fair Play (2:11)
18. Billy Eckstine - Crying (3:13)
19. Billy Eckstine - Temptation (2:56)
20. Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - The Four Winds And The Seven Seas (3:19)
21. Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - When My Dreamboat Comes Home (2:48)
22. Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra - Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You) (3:06)
23. Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra - And It Still Goes (2:56)
24. Frank Sinatra - Let's Take An Old-Fashioned Walk (3:00)
25. Frank Sinatra - (Just One Way To Say) I Love You (2:30)
26. Evelyn Knight - Be Goody Good Good To Me (2:32)
27. Evelyn Knight - Don't Ever Marry For Money (2:31)
28. Jo Stafford - Homework (2:36)
29. Jo Stafford - (Just One Way To Say) I Love You (3:05)
30. Eddy Arnold - I'm Throwing Rice (2:38)
31. Eddy Arnold - Show Me The Way Back To Your Heart (2:28)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AxniO1eCsWEj0sm2I6n_x14VRCN-U6cy
pass: U03.03.23
Gotta Serve Somebody- The Gospel Songs of Bob Dylan
https://we.tl/t-15F8zLC9bL
VA - I'm There (The Groovy Sounds Of Bob Dylan 1968-1971)
https://we.tl/t-Kbnc4DcVj5
VA - I'm There 2 (More Groovy Sounds Of Bob Dylan 1968-1970)
https://we.tl/t-O31Xptzbkb
Bucephalus
Empire (DC) 45rpm
Track list
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2023/03/empire-dc-45rpm.html
download
https://krakenfiles.com/view/lYpQz55KCF/file.html
Memorial (Gospel) 1973-1978
https://krakenfiles.com/view/63jJWPu10w/file.html
1-2 - Mighty Golden Bells feat. William Sanders - I Don’t Know What You Came To Do
1-2 - Mighty Golden Bells feat. William Sanders - What A Friend We Have in Jesus
1-4 - Hummingbees - I'm Not Tired Yet
1-5 - Mighty Golden Bells - We Have Come From A Long Way
1-5 - Mighty Golden Bells - Yes, The Lord Will
1-6 - Gospel Tones - Let Me Feel Your Spirit
1-6 - Gospel Tones - Memories
1-9 - Silver Bell Singers - Step By Step
1-10 - Zion Jubilees - His Name Is Jesus
1-10 - Zion Jubilees - Lord, Have Mercy
1-11 - Hummingbees - Bleeding Heart
1-12 - Eveready Singers - Glory, Glory
1-12 - Eveready Singers - Teenager's Testimony
1-13 - Gospel Tones - Heaven Is Rejoicing
1-13 - Gospel Tones - I Believe There Is A God Somewhere
1-14 - Southern Six - Hold On To His Hand
1-14 - Southern Six - In The Hollow Of Your Hand
1-15 - Psalms Of Joy - (God Bless America) And All Her Beautiful Children
1-15 - Psalms Of Joy - (Reach Out) Take Hold Of God's Hand
1-16 - Wilson Gospel Singers - All Over Me
1-16 - Wilson Gospel Singers -Woke Up This Morning
1-19 - Mighty Reverlairs - Lean On Me
1-20 - Silver Bell Singers - Lord, Show Me The Way
1-20 - Silver Bell Singers - Serving God Everyday
1-21 - Cunningham Singers - God Was
1-21 - Cunningham Singers - Something Here (For All Of Us To Do)
1-22 - Five Gospel Writers - This World Is Drunk
24 - Shank Robinson Singers - Bye And Bye
24 - Shank Robinson Singers - Watergate
25 - Concords - How I Got Over
25 - Concords - You Got To Reap What You Sow
26 - Hazel Ivy - God Shall Wipe All Tears Away
26 - Hazel Ivy - Well Done
27 - Gateway Singers - Help Me to Carry On
27 - Gateway Singers - See What The Lord Has Done
29 - Bishop Manning & The Manning Family - I Thank You Jesus For Another Birthday
29 - Bishop Manning & The Manning Family - You Don't Know What I've Been Through
30 - Golden Crowns - I'm So Glad He Did
30 - Golden Crowns - You Pray For Me, I'll Pray For You
31 - Zion Jubilee Singers - Ezekiel Saw The Wheel
31 - Zion Jubilee Singers - Yield Not To Temptation
32 - Mt. Pleasant Choir - He'll Wash You
32 - Mt. Pleasant Choir - Hide Behind The Mountain
33 - Eveready Singers - Keep On Praying
33 - Eveready Singers - Send Me I'll Go
34 - Mary Jo Young - Glory, Glory
34 - Mary Jo Young - Sad Situation
35 - Manning Family - I Want To Shout At The Meeting
35 - Manning Family - Somebody Is Calling My Name
36 - Soul Searchers - Gone On Home (Tribute To Rev W. Leo Daniels)
36 - Soul Searchers - My Living Won't Be In Vain
38 - Mt. Pleasant Choir - Come Sinner Come
38 - Mt. Pleasant Choir - I Woke Up This Morning
40 - Truth And Soul - A God's Gettin' Tired (Of Our Wicked Ways)
40 - Truth And Soul - I Got Just What I Want (From The Lord)
41 - Dixie Wonders - My Soul Has Got To Move
41 - Dixie Wonders - There Is A King Of Kings Somewhere
42 - Jordan Jubilees - Just A Closer Walk
42 - Jordan Jubilees - Stay On Board
43 - Gospel Tones - I Believe There Is A God Somewhere
43 - Gospel Tones - Memories
https://archive.org/details/fra-mats-musikalisches-fundbuero-folge-44
1.Joe Pass & Zoot Sims - Blues for Two 1982
2.Zoot Money's Big Roll Band - Get On The Right Track, Baby 1964
3.Andy Summers - Message In The Bottle 2020
4.John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers _ I'am Your Witch Doctor 1965
5.Sir Baltimore - Lady On Fire 1970
6.Budgie - Crash Course in Brainsurgery 1971
7.Link Wray & The Raymen - Jack The Ripper 1961
8.Carl Perkins & Nashville Teens - Lonely Heart 1964
9.The Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road 1964
11.John D. Loudermilk - Tobacco Road 1959
12.The Roches - Married Men 1976
13.Charles Lloyd - Waves 1972
14.Sam Most - Tutshen 1955
15.Titus Turner - Get On The Right Track, Baby 1956
16.Ray Charles - Hallelujah, I Love Her So 1956
17.Robert Shaw - The Cows 1963
Kontakt:
framat-tv@gmx.de
ELVIS PRESLEY – TV GUIDE PRESENTS ELVIS – LP Hound Dawg HD 1000
A1 - Steve Allen TV Show - July 1, 1956
A2 - TV Guide Presents Elvis (interview)
B1 - Hy Gardner Calling - From 1956 (date unknown)
B2 - Frank Sinatra Timex Special - May 12, 1960
Vinyl rip. HQ scans
https://we.tl/t-ImCODPuzT7
(Valid 7 days)
@Anonymous Anonymous said...
@anonymous and Bob
Anonymous Anonymous said...
@ KeepTheFaith...bob
yes when its up on soulseek
2 March 2023 at 23:47
So what you really mean is volumes 16-20 hidden as vol 4
Take note Ryp !!
Reb
Just to clear up any misunderstanding here. When I posted about Vol 4 I mistakenly thought this set was "Outta Sight The R&B Singles Collection" of which I have volume 4 hence my comment.
In fact it is much larger collection that also includes within it the four volumes of The R&B Singles Collection.
The poster may have broken the rules once (perhaps unintentionally) but I dont think they were planning to do it again as there is no vol 4 (or 16-20) of that collection.
Gaius said:
...Continuing with Dutch music and finishing the letter 'R'...
This is a real psychedelic gem from the early ages:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKS3Z2Au27g
Their one and only album:
Roek's Family - Get your Ticket, 1969
https://www.imagenetz.de/acBKN
Out of the blue in 2020, and at the age of nearly 80, Dan Penn released Living On Mercy. Well worth a listen
Dan Penn - Living On Mercy https://www.imagenetz.de/bbw7x
Request - I am looking for America's Most Wanted, Malaco Soul Fugitives Volume 2. If any of the TZ crew have a copy please upload.
For anyone interested here are Volumes 1 & 3 in one zip
America's Most Wanted, Malaco Soul Fugitives Vol 1 & 3 https://www.imagenetz.de/5ssxR
Bob
Gaius said:
...Continuing with Barbara Manning...
Barbara Manning & S.F. Seals (USA) – Truth Walks In Sleepy Shadows, 1995
https://www.imagenetz.de/8x6CG
Hello,
This is my third contribution to TZ. I did the last one in january. None of them received a comment, but this blog gives me some satisfactions and, despite I don't have much free time, I want to contribute to it. So I decided to keep on uploading excellent recordings made by bands from Spain.
Like the previous times, it's a compilation of some american popular music played by 'Spaniard' bands (rockabilly, jazz, blues, country, etc.).
From the 1990s until 2020.
Mp3, most of them at 320 Kbps.
114 Mb
https://www.imagenetz.de/fBTdU
No password.
Rockin' Silvia
Gaius said:
...Continuing with Dutch music...
The history of the Netherlands includes the colonization of larger Asian parts, particularly the spice islands. That means that a lot of people from those exotic islands are living now in the Netherlands. And some of them became musicians. The band 'Reality' includes members from Surinam, Curacao and Aruba. Here they are with Funk & Soul:
Reality (Netherlands) - s/t album, 1972
https://www.imagenetz.de/qz9Pt
Gaius, link is #404 Not Found
Nine Below Zero - Three Times Enough (1981)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk-YdfBVt6o
Nine Below Zero - One Way Street, Live TV Clip 1981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhtHLuRoLg
Nine Below Zero - Homework (Live At The Marquee 1980)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELcwg74foOQ
9 Below Zero On The Young Ones
[11 plus 11]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2orkewNWuQ
wally k said
continuing from last night it is the second volume of Manor Records
MANOR RECORDS VOL.2
https://www.imagenetz.de/dcsUb
Looking for Peter Rowan's Texican Badman album.
https://www.discogs.com/master/1081314-Peter-Rowan-Texican-Badman
Anyone? Thanks in advance!
Chronological Classics
This set really belongs in Chrono’s R&B series but since it was placed in the jazz series, it’s included here
Wynonie Harris - 1944-1945 (CC 885)
Wynonie Harris - 1945-1947 (CC 1013)
Wynonie Harris - 1947-1949 (CC 1139)
https://www.imagenetz.de/3oiZp
Stuck in hospital with a mystery illness and feeling sorry for myself. I wondered if some kind TZ soul could raise my spirits by posting Bobby Parker - Soul of the Blues double CD set.
All the best for the weekend to all contributors!
Does anyone have a compilation of Harry McClintock (aka Haywire Mac) they can share? There's one on Folkways, one on Rounder, and one on BACM.
https://www.discogs.com/master/1727435-Harry-K-McClintock-Haywire-Mac
https://www.discogs.com/master/1247454-Harry-McClintock-Hallelujah-Im-A-Bum
https://www.amazon.com/Haywire-Mac-Great-American-Bum/dp/B002QAZPLQ
Thanks in advance.
Request:
-Cayenne-Hot Nights (1985)
-Cayenne-Roberto Who? (1984)
-Gonzalez – In Concert-199 ( live at the Paris Theatre, London, UK 1979-March-07 )
I've combined two requests into one download link.
Ramone666 said...
Looking for Peter Rowan's Texican Badman album.
Anyone? Thanks in advance!
and
Anonymous Susan Donimus said...
Does anyone have a compilation of Harry McClintock (aka Haywire Mac) they can share? There's one on Folkways, one on Rounder, and one on BACM.
Thanks in advance.
The Folkways & BACM are here. I don't have the Rounder.
https://we.tl/t-Tywsy9nPwY
English Hiphop ffo Big L etc...
Dirty Dike-Constant Dikestar 320 wav
https://app.mediafire.com/uxuo09nrge6wf
America's Most Wanted Malaco Soul Fugitives
(all 3 volumes in 1 folder) (409.6 MB)
LINK https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/uQ7VVlmn/file.html
ste
@Anonymous - The Controllers - who knew? So much and so damn good!
Thanks for everything and expanding my world!
SoulTime59 - Hope you get well soon. Here's the 2CD Bobby Parker set. Link good for 7 days. Enjoy, as there is some very good music there.
https://we.tl/t-FS0Ju2wPhP
Thank you for Bob Dylan cover songs. i like them
@Anonymous Anonymous said...
America's Most Wanted Malaco Soul Fugitives
(all 3 volumes in 1 folder) (409.6 MB)
LINK https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/uQ7VVlmn/file.html
ste
Thanks Ste. Appreciated.
Bob
Bob-The Memorial stuff is KILLING ME!!!!
BIIIIIIIIIIIIG Thanx!
imnokid
@SoulTime59
I wish you'll be home in good health soon. Thanks for asking Bobby Parker. I missed this one.
@imnokid
Thanks for Bobby Parker.
@KeepThe Faith & ste
Thanks for the Malaco series
@Bob.
Much appreciation for all the gospel label comps you've shared. Though I have a pretty huge collection of gospel, I keep finding new tracks in your posts.
@SoulTime59
Wishing and hoping for the best.
@Gaius: loving the Barbara Manning. I think someone mentioned they had "1212." Please post!
Thank you!
Many thanks
Bob for
Memorial
Vin for
Wynonie Harris
I just want to thank EVERYONE who contributes here especially RYP who makes it all happen. You have brightened my life in very dark times and have done it for years. Not a day goes by.
--Lev
@Gaius. I too am loving the Barbara Manning. Why didn't I know about her earlier? Ah well, if someone DOES have 1212, yes, please post!
--GypsyDavey
@djmcblues2 - Thanks for Best Of Blues 1!
@Uncle Gil - Thanks for Cat Fight #6. I had no idea that was out there!
Many thanks to @imnokid for posting Bobby Parker, and thanks to those who posted get well wishes. Much appreciated, really raised my spirits. I can't thank you all enough TZ'ers!
@Bucephalus
Thanks for the Dylan covers.
The Shirley Caesar track is really amazing!
@Ramone666 - Thank you for the Haywire Mac.
@Searnav Thanks for the Kaleidoscope. Good stuff. Would love more.
@SoulTime59
If the 59 signifies what I think then ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtE4V6YxKZ8
Best wishes
Bob
@ Anonymous Susan Donimus said...
Does anyone have a compilation of Harry McClintock (aka Haywire Mac) they can share?
Here's a handful . . .
https://pixeldrain.com/u/CMF67Qft
Hope they serve,
B
@howstean:
Thanks a mil for the Peter Rowan, made my day!
@Bucephalus
Thanks for sharing my old Bob Dylan-mixtapes, keep 'em coming!
Anyone have access to a rip of Sam Neely, Loving You Just Crossed My Mind, from 1972, (issued as Long Road To Texas, in 1971)? Would be much appreciated, as would any other albums from Sam Neely. THanks,
Gaius,
It's as if someone put Penny Lane and Happiness Is A Warm Gun in a blender and the result was Roek's Family - Get Yourself A Ticket.
Thank you for that. What a beauty!
Thanks to Gaius, KeepTheFaith and ste.
Best wishes to SoulTime59 for a speedy recovery.
R.I.P. James "The Owl" Walsh from the band Gypsy
Gaius said:
@Dutch music + Reality NEW LINK
Reality (Netherlands) - Rality 1972
https://www.imagenetz.de/NdL8f
@la musica e vita
thanks for the info, don't know why the old link has vanished, the new should work.
Gaius said:
@GypsyDavey + Barbara Manning
1212 is coming tomorrow
Rockin' Silvia,
Thank you. More please!
Bucephalus,
Thanks once more for the Bob covers.
thanks for the Cat Fight series
i didn't know of vol 6 that uncle gil posted
sadly the we transfer link wil not work for me
can someone please post vol 6 on a different server please
regards bob
ATTN @djmcblues2 Re Best Of Blues 1
Great collection, thanks! Is this your mix or a CD?
Looking forward to vol 2
Cheers,
Mike M
David Lindley is dead... Another little great hero of our music flew away... I saw live with Wally Ingram many years ago.. Only two men but they seem an orchestra! Goodbye David and thanks of all!
R.I.P. David Lindley :-(
In search of David Lindley, Big Twang (2007), preferably in 320.
We're gonna miss him!
@ FervorCoulee
Neely 1972
https://we.tl/t-L2HgMt16ge
(Valid 7 days)
@ badactorinky2016
Big Twang :
https://we.tl/t-kxxbMmcCXG
(Valid 7 days)
Lindley much appreciated, Uncle Gil!
Thanks for the Wynonnie Harris collection.
Post a Comment