Monday, 13 March 2023

…and now for something completely different! 1975 - 2023

These fucking politicians, warlords and religious... They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

59 comments:

DooWopDaddyO said...




NEW LINKS:

The Ten Commandments Of Rock‘n’Roll Vol.01 (Atomicat Records ACCD 050)
https://www.imagenetz.de/iwZ9E


The Ten Commandments Of Rock‘n’Roll Vol.02 (Atomicat Records ACCD 051)
https://www.imagenetz.de/m6mUY


The Ten Commandments Of Rock‘n’Roll Vol.03 (Atomicat Records ACCD 052)
https://www.imagenetz.de/hjEsR


Captain J.mo said...

It's been a good past couple of weeks at the ol' thrift store. Here's a few I've found:
J.D Sumner & The Stamps, "Southern Gospel Heritage Series"
https://www.discogs.com/release/26397530-JD-Sumner-The-Stamps-Southern-Gospel-Heritage-Series
https://krakenfiles.com/view/C1yArM7rso/file.html

Bo Diddley, "Bo Diddley Is A Gunslinger"
https://www.discogs.com/release/3901037-Bo-Diddley-Bo-Diddley-Is-A-Gunslinger
https://krakenfiles.com/view/MBBAvQH4hN/file.html

James Brown, "Gravity"
https://www.discogs.com/release/19648318-James-Brown-Gravity
https://krakenfiles.com/view/bhbkIPCs2J/file.html

All ripped at 320kbps, you filthy animals.

Searnav said...


Karen Dalton – Cotton Eyed Joe

The Loop Tapes – Live In Boulder 1962

The Attic, Boulder, CO

Megaphone CDMEGA15 (France 2007)

Disc 1

1. It's Alright (5:45)
2. Everytime I Think Of Freedom (3:02)
3. Cotton Eyed Joe (4:31)
4. Pastures Of Plenty (3:52)
5. One May Morning (4:16)
6. Red Are The Flowers (5:31)
7. Blues On The Ceiling (3:19)
8. Run Tell That Major (3:22)
9. Down And Out (3:42)
10. Fannin' Street (2:33)

Disc 2

1. In The Evening (5:10)
2. Old Hannah (3:27)
3. Pallett On Your Floor (3:38)
4. Prettiest Train (4:10)
5. Mole In The Ground (5:47)
6. Darlin' Corey (4:41)
7. It Hurts Me Too (4:12)
8. Katie Cruel (2:33)
9. 2-09 Blackjack (3:11)
10. No More Taters (4:57)
11. Good Morning Blues (3:36)

Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CD)

https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/uER5Y0rZ/file.html

Searnav said...


New Riders Of The Purple Sage – Live In Japan

Relix Records RRCD2065 (USA 1994)

John Dawson – acoustic guitar, harmonica, vocals
Rusty Gauthier – electric guitar, acoustic guitar, violin, vocals
Gary Vogensen – electric guitar, vocals

Recorded from August 25 to August 29, 1993 at Club Citta in Kawasaki, the Bottom Line in Nagoya, and Banana Hall in Osaka

Thanks to Edward at Zin’s

1. Henry (4:18)
2. Dire Wolf (3:42)
3. Rainbow (4:06)
4. Early In The Morning (9:51)
5. Keep On Keepin' On (6:02)
6. Ripple (6:23)
7. I Don't Know You (3:53)
8. Friend Of The Devil (5:33)
9. Portland Woman (13:00)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/wcnGY8Ot/file.html

Professor RnR said...

Billboard Country (revised, remastered) C 1944.01
1. Ted Daffan - No Letter Today (2:44)
2. Ted Daffan - Born To Lose (2:42)
3. Floyd Tillman - They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven (2:28)
4. Floyd Tillman - Why Do You Treat Me This Way (2:29)
5. Gene Autry - I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes (2:24)
6. Gene Autry - I'll Be True While You're Gone (2:39)
7. Jimmy Wakely - I'm Sending You Red Roses (2:29)
8. Jimmy Wakely - A Tiny Little Voice In A Tiny Little Prayer (2:34)
9. Gene Autry - I Hang My Head And Cry (2:42)
10. Gene Autry - You'll Be Sorry (2:33)
11. Charles Mitchell & His Orchestra - If It's Wrong To Love You (2:36)
12. Charles Mitchell & His Orchestra - Mean Mama Blues (2:51)
13. Ted Daffan - Look Who's Talkin' (2:53)
14. Ted Daffan - Bluest Blues (2:27)
15. Foy Willing - Texas Blues (2:49)
16. Foy Willing - Hang Your Head In Shame (3:01)

Professor RnR said...

17. Jimmie Davis - Is It Too Late Now (2:18)
18. Jimmie Davis - There's A Chill On The Hill Tonight (2:54)
19. Jimmie Davis - There's A Chill On The Hill Tonight '40 (2:53)
20. Texas Jim Lewis - Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry (2:55)
21. Texas Jim Lewis - 'Leven Miles From Levenworth (3:11)
22. Cindy Walker - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again (2:40)
23. Cindy Walker - Pins And Needles (In My Heart) (2:35)
24. Tex Ritter - Jealous Heart (2:56)
25. Tex Ritter - We Live In Two Different Worlds (2:52)
26. Floyd Tillman - Each Night At Nine (2:39)
27. Floyd Tillman - G. I. Blues (2:52)
28. Floyd Tillman - Each Night At Nine '51 (2:53)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K91E8Px01eeSj3CUlSolepo6c65tp57X
pass: U12.03.23

Ramone666 said...

Chamber pop with a dark twist or two from San Francisco: Donovan Quinn – Absalom (2019).
https://www.discogs.com/release/14482764-Donovan-Quinn-Absalom
Enjoy here @320: https://krakenfiles.com/view/yvWPNeDPrd/file.html

Aaron Vincent said...

In my opinion this is Jimmie Dale Gilmore's best solo effort, a gentle mix of self penned song and some great covers as well, one of country music's best voices ever.


Jimmie Dale Gilmore - One Endless Night (2000)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/90lXPeqEnk/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/397034-Jimmie-Dale-Gilmore-One-Endless-Night

"Ripple"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnKxnrDDWuw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Dale_Gilmore

https://www.jimmiegilmore.com/

96dbFreak said...

Luscious Jackson - Magic Hour
https://www.imagenetz.de/KWDrF

1 You and Me
2 #1 Bum
3 Show Us What You Got
4 Are You Ready
5 Aaw Turn It Up!
6 So Rock on
7 Love Is Alive
8 We Go Back
9 Frequency
10 3 Seconds to Cross

Mink DeVille -Spanish Stroll 1977-1987
https://www.imagenetz.de/Jny84

1 Mixed Up, Shook Up Girl
2 Little Girl
3 Venus Of Avenue D
4 Spanish Stroll
5 Cadillac Walk
6 'A' Train Lady
7 Just Your Friends
8 I Broke That Promise
9 Just To Walk That Little Girl Home
10 This Must Be The Night
11 Savoir Faire
12 Just Give me One Good Reason
13 Maybe Tomorrow
14 You Better Move On
15 Each Word's A Beat Of My Heart
16 Italian Shoes
17 Pride & Joy
18 I Must Be Dreaming
19 In The Heart Of The City
20 Could You Would You?
21 Heart And Soul

Gwangi said...

Hello RYP! Could you report the album "Intoxica!: Strange and Sleazy Sounds From The SoCal Suburbs" (2006), please? Thanks in advance! :)

Susan Donimus said...

From time to time, when I can't find an album as a single download or even as track-by-track downloads from an organized page, I have to resort to searching myfreemp3 using a tracklist from discogs. Since I'm also fairly obsessive about tagging, this can result in a lot of work--often for an album I'm only going to listen to a few times. So I figure I should share some of these albums, just in case someone else may be interested and I can save them from going through the same process. So here are three albums that I have pieced together recently.

George Barnes & His Octet (1957) Guitar In Velvet
https://www.discogs.com/master/1159442-George-Barnes-And-His-Octet-Guitar-In-Velvet
https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/zB8mu698/file.html
[Swing guitar standards]

Tiger Dixie Band (2016) Original Classic Songbook 1: From Bach To Debussy
https://www.discogs.com/release/8906698-Tiger-Dixie-Band-Original-Classic-Songbook-1-From-Bach-To-Debussy
https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/LO3TAQc3/file.html
[Dixieland band (complete with bass saxophone) plays adaptations of classical favorites. They've also released an album of Disney songs. I was unable to find more than a few tracks from any of their albums of actual Dixieland songs. If anyone has one of those albums complete, I'd love to hear it.]

Soul Flower Union (2003) Shalom! Salaam!
https://www.discogs.com/release/15208681-Soul-Flower-Union-Shalom-Salaam
https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/mw6wmnqH/file.html
[Japanese band "known for their blend of psychedelic, rock, Okinawan music, Celtic music, chindon (a kind of Japanese street music), swing jazz, as well as Japanese, Chinese and Korean folk musics." I recently found the one missing track I couldn't find on myfreemp3 two years ago.]

I hope someone finds these interesting and time-saving.

Anonymous said...

Hello folks!!!!!
my research :
VA - The Best Of Cult Fiction (2004)

someone can help? thanx in advance !

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

...Continuing with Dutch music and starting the letter 'V'...

Danny Vera, artist name of Danny Polfliet (Middelburg, 31 may 1977), is a Dutch singer, musician and songwriter.

Danny Vera (Netherlands) - Distant Rumble, 2013
https://www.imagenetz.de/cC3PB



Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

...Continuing with Malo ...

Malo (USA)- Dos 1972
https://www.imagenetz.de/CNiG4

Bob said...

20th Century Records (1946-1961) - Part 2 of 3

https://krakenfiles.com/view/2zSzSWaggx/file.html

1001 - Henry Patrick & The Tavern Boys - Heart Of My Heart
1001 - Henry Patrick & The Tavern Boys - Polly Wolly Doodle
1002 - Henry Patrick & The Tavern Boys - I Want A Girl
1002 - Henry Patrick & The Tavern Boys - Oh, Dem Golden Slippers
1003 - Henry Patrick & The Tavern Boys - I Can Hardly Wait
1003 - Henry Patrick & The Tavern Boys - Who Did It To Mary
1004 - Henry Patrick & The Marty Kramer Sextet - Margie
1004 - Henry Patrick & The Marty Kramer Sextet - We Laughed Together, We Cried Together
1201 - The Capris with Rena Hinton - My Weakness
1201 - The Capris with Rena Hinton - Yes, My Baby, Please!
1203 - TNT Tribble Band - The Groove (instr.)
1203 - Whiskey Sheffield with TNT Tribble Band - Good Mama
1204 - Daisy Mae & The Hepcats - Frosty's Groove (instr.)
1204 - Daisy Mae & The Hepcats - Hop Scotch! (instr.)
1205 - Gerry Gabriel's Angels - Torteas
1210 - The Markeys - Eternal Love (rec. '56)
1210 - The Markeys - You've Got Me On A String (rec. '56)
1212 - Sedates - I Found
1212 - Sedates - Please Love Me Forever
1213 - Blue Notes - Blue Star
1213 - Blue Notes - Pucker Your Lips
1214 - Little Joe & The Thrillers - I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
1214 - Little Joe & The Thrillers - One More Time
1215 - Harold Corbin - Our Love Is Here To Stay
1215 - Harold Corbin - Soul Sister

2315 - Abe Neff Orchestra - Russian Kazotchka
2315 - Abe Neff Orchestra - Russian Sher
2316 - Abe Neff Orchestra - Der Shtiller Bulgar
2316 - Abe Neff Orchestra - Old Time Freilachs
2318 - Mac Ceppos & His Orchestra - Git Mir Op Mein Hertz Tzurick
2318 - Mac Ceppos & His Orchestra - Shein Vie Die Levoona
2325 - Rose Gross - Bublitchki Medley
2325 - Rose Gross - Let's Make Up (Lomer Zich Iberbaten)
2326 - Rose Gross - Dance A Little (Tanz A Bissel)
2326 - Rose Gross - Friday Night (Freitag Av Der Nacht)

3020 - 20th Century Orchestra - Beer Bottle Polka
3020 - 20th Century Orchestra - Television Polka
30-23 - Charles Hicks & His Orchestra - New York Polka
30-23 - Charles Hicks & His Orchestra - Streamline Polka

Bob said...

Hi RYP,

I don't know what you've put as the video today as

....and now for something completely different! 1975 - 2023

but they've blocked it here in the UK on copyright grounds!

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@1953Boogie said...

Looking for any records about Five Alarm Funk, a fantastic canadian band, TIA

Look at myzuka first.They have 7 albums.
https://myzuka.club/Search

Five Alarm Funk (Canada) - s/t album, 2006
https://www.imagenetz.de/HH4Pu


RYP said...

Bob,
It's Les Fleur de Lys - Mud In Your Eye.
Maybe this direct link will work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W6z76APbng
or else the Opera Browser with VPN...

RYP said...

Gwangi,
please have look here:

https://twilightzone-rideyourpony.blogspot.com/2020/03/intoxica-strange-and-sleazy-sounds-from.html

clash said...

Various Artists - It's Happening Vol. 7 & Vol. 8
https://we.tl/t-xZq8f6cVcY

https://www.discogs.com/release/1999413-Various-Its-Happening-Vol-7

https://www.discogs.com/release/2608723-Various-Its-Happening-Vol-8

clash said...

The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds (1966) Vinyl, Reissue, Mono (1980)@320
https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/uGFfcVFw/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/2074097-The-Beach-Boys-Pet-Sounds

Vin said...

Chronological Classics

Louis Prima & His New Orleans Gang - 1934-1935 (CC 1048)

Louis Prima & His New Orleans Gang - 1935-1936 (CC 1077)

Louis Prima & His New Orleans Gang - 1937-1939 (CC 1146)

https://www.imagenetz.de/54xzW

Bob said...

@ RYP

Thanks - I thought you'd finally gone into the dark web or something, but certainly nothing as outrageous or controversial as Les Fleur de Lys.

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks

Gaius for
Joop Scholten I have the incredible album from youtube

Vin for
Sarah Vaughan 

Request:

-Toots Thielemans – Live ( 1974 ) ( with Joop Scholten )

-Toots Thielemans – Live ( 1987 ) ( with Joop Scholten )

-Rita Hovink – Love Me Or Leave Me ( 1969 ) ( with Joop Scholten )

or or same in CD + the bonus EP: Rita Hovink + Casey & the Pressure Group – Rita Hovink + Casey & the Pressure Group ( 1972 )

la musica e vita said...

More Girls and Garage

The Like - He's Not A Boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNKo2Wgo_54

The Like acoustic - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/He's Not a Boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ow7EviF8w

The Like - Release Me at The ICA, LONDON Sept 15 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bpmnWDbY9Q

The Like - What I Say And What I Mean (Closed Captioned)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMKka658Zk

The Like - Let's spend the night together (cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwi98RBRNak

dc_animal said...

@djmcblues2 - Thanks for Fabienne Delsol

Apesville said...

Lode (CA) / Lode (TN) 45rpm

Track List
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/search/label/Lode%20%28TN%29

Download
https://krakenfiles.com/view/afviw69iCo/file.html

BigGray said...

For those who enjoyed The Toms' 1979 album a few days back, I found the 2005 Deluxe Edition of that album at

https://myfreemp3juices.cc/

along with
2017-Applestation
2020-The 1979 Sessions

1979-The Toms [2005 Deluxe Edition Disc 2; also issued as 2016-Greatest Mrs.]
https://www.imagenetz.de/eP4oY

01 - High On Your Love - The Toms
02 - She Can't Tell A Lie - The Toms
03 - It's Needless (Demo) - The Toms
04 - Mixed Up Shook Up Girl - The Toms
05 - Outkast - The Toms
06 - Not A Trace Of A Heartache - The Toms
07 - Catch Me On The Rebound - The Toms
08 - Revolver Days - The Toms
09 - There Goes My Heart - The Toms
10 - Odd Equilibrium - Horizontal Ladies Club
11 - Supersong - The Toms
12 - Talk To Me Girl - The Toms
13 - When Do Dreams Sleep? - The Toms

2017-Applestation
https://www.imagenetz.de/dhNJj

01 - Hello To Life - The Toms
02 - Campus In The Month Of May - The Toms
03 - I Wanna Get My Hands On That - The Toms
04 - Cate Received A Trophy Today - The Toms
05 - Applestation - The Toms
06 - Skeleton - The Toms
07 - Love Your Pharmacy - The Toms
08 - Ear Trumpet - The Toms
09 - Wildwood Pier - The Toms
10 - I Don't Want To Rule The World - The Toms
11 - Monday Comes Twice A Week - The Toms
12 - Elusive Butterfly - The Toms
13 - No Visual Signs Of Love - The Toms
14 - Too Much - The Toms

2020-The 1979 Sessions
https://www.imagenetz.de/cEnBY

01 - Call The Surgeon, Pt. 2 - The Toms
02 - She Said Goodbye - The Toms
03 - That Could Change Tomorrow - The Toms
04 - Til The End Of The Day - The Toms
05 - Guilty As A Killer Wave - The Toms
06 - She's So Lovely - The Toms
07 - Love At First Sight - The Toms
08 - Angela Christmas - The Toms
09 - Dirty Water - The Toms
10 - Talk Is Cheap - The Toms
11 - Was It Good For You Too - The Toms
12 - Uptown - The Toms
13 - Dedicated - The Toms
14 - Standing In The Shadows - The Toms

I have tagged all the files, but they still have the original file names.

wally k said...

wally k said

Another dip into old record labels(can't help, old people like old records).
This time it is the sub. of Aladdin...Score Records.There is vol 2,tomorrow.
SCORE RECORDS VOL.1
https://www.imagenetz.de/EPnuT

Earthbound said...

Susan Donimus,

Thank you for your reconstruction (and sharing) of the George Barnes album. Very nice.

la musica e vita said...

Imagine my delight in finding the after an absence since 2019, the blog

My passion for Ethiopian music is live again in 2023.
https://ethio-pain-music.blogspot.com/

I can assure you you will find some truly wonderful music there.
I do not know how many of the older posts are still active.

DEPRAVOS DE LA MOUR said...

Susan!
thank you,. giving others the chance to listen to the obscure and very interesting is so kind. your hard work is appreciated.

bulldogUK said...

I'd like to thank DooWopDaddy for the extra effort in giving us the 'Ten Commandments' ... I did manage to get Volume 2 first time round but not 1 or 3.
ATB bulldogUK

Anonymous said...

@DooWopDaddyO

Thanks for the 10 Commandments!

Best,
Skinny The Snide

OldManJeff said...

I believe that yet another version is about to be released soon.

zerouno said...

Ole, Ole y Ole fenomeno todo, y mis queridos Chronological Classics.

Gracias. Thank you!!!.

Anonymous John said...

@DooWopDaddyO -

Thanks for the three Atomicats!

-Anonymous John

bluesjumper33 said...

@Vin
Thanks for the Louis Prima's and bonus !
Much appreciated

John

Psychfan said...

Thanks to Susan Donimus for Soul Flower Union.
I have no idea what this will sound like but...
Esoteric by definition!

Vin said...

Sorry Folks,
I didn't realize I exceeded my limit today. I didn't realize that I had 2 files together until someone pointed it out. At least it made a few Louie Prima fans happy.

Andy T said...

Marianne Faithfull - Broken English/Strange Weather Flac

https://rapidgator.net/file/daac02a3c52a8ad5a8e6115a318aa133/Marianne_Faithfull_-_Broken_EnglishStrange_Weather_Flac.zip.html

Tel said...

@ DooWopDaddyO
Thanx For The New Links.
As For Mediafire,,,I Don't See The Point Of Being A Hoster That Won't Let You Share Your Links?.

Anonymous said...

Bob Dylan The Child's Baloon
https://we.tl/t-rRpeQ9WMgx
DylanNeverEndingTourCovers Disc 9] _ Alternates & Retakes
https://we.tl/t-G3XNXrtANC

Bucephalus

KeepTheFaith said...

Some Monday compilations for the soul fans ...

Cheatin' Soul And The Southern Dream Of Freedom
https://www.imagenetz.de/zfFnN

The Ref-O-Ree Records Story, Southern Soul
https://www.imagenetz.de/RTyV2


Bob

gilles said...

@Vin : Many thanks for Louis Prima & His New Orleans Gang

Little Boy Blue said...


FOLK ROCK FROM BELGIUM - FERRE GRIGNARD

From The Vaults at the TZ sidebar reminded me of Ferre Grignard, who had his birthday today.
It must have been 1967 when I spend holidays at the coast of Belgium and first heard of him. I bought his LP, which I still own and like.
Here it is:

https://www.imagenetz.de/NWuti

Enjoy!

I've got some more by Ferre, if someone is interested ...






Searnav said...

Little Boy Blue, thanks for Ferré Grignard. I have that album and several others as well. I once spent hours and hours with Ferré when he came to play in my home town. Apart from his perfomance, the things I mostly remember are his very greasy long hair, his not so clean clothing and his heavy whiskey drinking.

Charlie said...

Vin, thanks so much for all your posts. Your efforts are very much enjoyed here.

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@Susan Dominus + Tagging

Just a trick to make the tagging easier for you.

You said, you've d/l the tracks from myfreemp3. Usually these files are not tagged. But they come like this:

Rolling Stones - Satisfaction

which means, artist's name first, track title second.That's important.

First you need Discogs to bring the tracklist in right order and for additional artwork. And then you should use:
Music Bee for tagging
https://www.getmusicbee.com/

Fill the whole album into this software and activate the whole tracklist. You don't need to write the tracks, just the artist/band (twice), the name of the album, the year of publishing, the genre, a comment if you like (I usually fill in there, where the artist is coming from) And the rest (except track numbers) is done automatically, which means the software is generating the track names itself.

1953Boogie said...

Gaius many thanks for Five Alarm Funk

RiCK SAUNDERS said...

Thanks to Bob @KeepTheFaith for the southern soul!

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Sand - Head In The Sand (1976)
https://uptobox.com/eineltgkfej4
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/3847691-Sand-Head-In-The-Sand

B.J. Thomas - Help Me Make It (1975)
https://uptobox.com/5qt7vh4h7o7i
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/537881-BJ-Thomas-Help-Me-Make-It-To-My-Rockin-Chair

Erkin Koray - Erkin Koray (1973)
https://uptobox.com/dg8iom0xpw50
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/450462-Erkin-Koray-Erkin-Koray

h krinkle said...

Monster Magnet-Dopes to Infinity
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uncko2187iifug8/MM+DTI.rar/file

Mike said...

ATTN - Professor RnR said...
Billboard Country (revised, remastered)

Thanks for the new series!
Cheers,
Mik M

Anonymous said...

TZ

I am looking for The Damned Black album 1980

Best regards
Zippy

RYP said...

Zippy,
for The Damned "The Black Album" + "Lovely Money" have a look here:

https://twilightzone-rideyourpony.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-damned-black-album-1980-lovely.html

blade said...

thank you DooWopDaddy for re-upping the 'Ten Commandments' . I can't get mediafire to work at all

Susan Donimus said...

@Gaius - Thanks for the recommendation. But it looks like MusicBee is Windows-only.

@Randolph Carter, @Skinny The Snide, @John Lackland - Three more 2nd South Carolina String Band albums coming tomorrow.

RiCK SAUNDERS said...

Thanks for the Karen Dalton, @Searnov!

-Rick