It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1 It's Your Thing (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 2 My Cherie Amour (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 3 Last Call (Vee Jay) - The Al Smith Orchestra 4 Fussing 'n' Loving - (Vee Jay) Floyd Valentine 5 Off Time (Vee Jay) - Floyd Valentine 6 If It's All the Same to You Babe (Hib) Luther Ingram Exus Trek (Hib) - The Luther Ingram Orchestra 8 Vives (Foneco) Gloria Maria - Naco Y Su Ritmo 9 Vengo a Decirte Adios (Foneco) - Gloria Maria - Naco Y Su Ritmo 10 That's All I Need (Delmark) - Magic Sam Blues Band 11 I Feel So Good (I Wanna Boogie) - (Delmark) Magic Sam Blues Band 12 I Don't Want No Woman (Delmark) - Magic Sam Blues Band 13 Soul Bossa Nova (Mercury) - Quincy Jones 14 Comin' Home Baby (Mercury) - Quincy Jones 15 Mi-Cholito (Dinsa) - Zarate 16 La Perla Del Chira (Dinsa) - Zarate 17 Thompin' (Galaxy) - The Merced Blue Notes 18 Rufus, Jr. (Galaxy) - The Merced Blue Notes 19 Nube Negra (Dinsa) - Popy Y Sus Piranas 20 Fue La Luna (Dinsa) - Popy Y Sus Piranas 21 Please Don't Let Me Know (Rosemart) - Don Covay 22 Take This Hurt Off Me (Rosemart) - Don Covay 23 Cumbia India (Dinsa) - Los Rumbaney 24 Vacilando Bien (Dinsa) - Los Rumbaney 25 Nowhere Man (Capitol) - The Beatles 26 What Goes on (Capitol) - The Beatles 27 Get Back (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 28 Ain't That Peculiar (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 721
gitit! no pw
https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/2PATg9PQ/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/fCEP2
front and back cover:
https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/DpHaDZeu/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
and Vol 650 - 700:
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/1IDEeBKI/file.html
Great - thanks Gyro
Thanks!
Thanks
Thank you for Vol 721
Thanks
Thank you.
As always, thanks so much Gyro
Thanks!
Cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment