...One of the most engaging, if tragic, figures in rock and roll history, Gene Vincent personified the wild, lusty, lower class side of the music as a touring artist. Scoring one of the earliest smash rockabilly hits with the classic "Be Bop-a-Lula" in 1956, Vincent recorded some of the most exciting libidinous rockabilly of the era propelled by the outstanding lead guitar work of Cliff Gallup.
trax:01 Wild Cat (Stereo) 02 Hot Dollar 03 Right Here On Earth (Master - Mono Take 7) 04 Right Here On Earth (Alternate Stereo Take) 05 Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain 06 Everybody's Got A Date But Me 07 Mitchiko From Tokyo 08 Pistol Packin' Mama 09 Weeping Willow 10 Crazy Beat (Takes 6 And 7) 11 Crazy Beat (Master - Take 9) 12 I'm Gonna Catch Me A Rat (Take 8) 13 I'm Gonna Catch Me A Rat (Master Take 13) 14 It's Been Nice (Goodnight) (Take 1) 15 It's Been Nice (Goodnight) (Master - Take 13) 16 That's The Trouble With Love (Take 3) 17 That's The Trouble With Love (Master - Take 14) 18 Good Lovin' (Take 13) 19 Good Lovin' (Master - Take 14) 20 Mister Loneliness (Take 1) 21 Mister Loneliness (Master - Take 5) 22 Teardrops (Take 17) 23 Teardrops (Master - Take 18) 24 If You Want My Lovin' (Takes 7 And 8) 25 If You Want My Lovin' (Master - Take 15) 26 Spaceship To Mars (Takes 1 And 8) (Stereo) 27 Spaceship To Mars (Master - Take 31_34) 28 There I Go Again (Whoops I'm Dreaming) (Take 7) 29 There I Go Again (Wooops I'm Dreaming) (Master - Take 8) 30 I'm Goin' Home (To See My Baby) 31 Love Of A Man

2 comments:
The Gene Vincent Box Set - CD 5
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/saJBiRDA#UUbRparMfTzk4qaMlrU_76C3oz_t6_I7Terv858gtbA
Thanks!
Post a Comment